My student's brother (L.S.)

By oneofcordensangels

Louis is 19 and a senior, Lottie is 12 and in middle school. Both are being abused by their parents. Harry is... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34

32

1.1K 21 2
By oneofcordensangels

Harry POV

The day went on pretty normally but I didn't hear anything from Louis which is weird because he's always texting me.

School is finally over and all the students are gone, even Lottie but Louis didn't come in to pick her up like he normally did.

I couldn't shake the feeling that something is wrong but I tried to ignore it.

I texted him and waited but I didn't get a reply. And Louis always replies to me really fast so I called him. Still no answer.

The feeling got stronger and I couldn't ignore it anymore so after 10 minutes I packed my stuff and left to go to Louis' school.

I got to the front desk to a lady that hungrily eyes me up and down while opening a few buttons of her blouse.

,,hey, do you by any chance know where Louis Tomlinson had his last lesson."

,,I do but what do I get for it." She tried to flirt with me. Ew.

,,My number." She nodded and I gave her a fake number in return for the information.

I walked down the halls to find the classroom where Louis had his final lesson. I turn the doorknob and push the door open.

But I definitely didn't expect to see what I did.

Louis POV

Harry was here. I send him a pleading look, hoping he would understand which he did.

After the first shock was over he came running over and pulled Mr. Cowell away from me before punching him continuously in the face.

,,How dare you touch my boy", he yelled at him making him cower down in fear. ,,I'm fucking talking to you, you prick. Answer me!"

Mr. Cowell stood back up and smiled smugly at him ,,I needed to teach him a lesson. He didn't listen in my lesson and disobeyed me"

,,So what? So you try to fucking rape him?! What is wrong with you?" He turned to me ,,did he hurt you, darling?"

I shook my head.

He turned back around to face my teacher again ,,I'm going to the principal and to the police. Don't think I'm ever going to let you teach someone ever again. And if you even try to get near my boy again and hurt him I will fucking kill you. Do you understand me?" He was completely red in the face from anger

Mr. Cowell didn't reply so he yelled even louder  ,,I said do you understand me? Did I fucking stutter?"

He nodded before being slammed into the wall again ,,Good. Now apologise to Louis leave this fucking room."

He turned to me ,,sorry fag" he spat out, which earned him another punch to the face ,,sorry" he managed to get out before leaving the room as fast as he could.

When he was gone Harry came to me and untied my hands before hugging me close.

,,I'm so sorry love, can you tell me what happened?"

I told him everything and with every sentence his hold on me got tighter and tighter until I couldn't breathe.

,,Harry...can't...breathe..." I gasped

,,Shit I'm sorry." He loosened his grip and noticed that I was naked as well as my bruises.

He didn't question it right now even though I could tell he wanted to but instead grabbed my boxers to put them on me.

,,Can I?"

He pointed to my crotch and I nodded hesitantly. I trust him with my life, he wouldn't hurt me.

So Harry gently took my dick into his hand and tucked me in before picking up my pants and putting them on me as well.

Then he took my shirt by I didn't want to wear it anymore. I wanted to get rid of it just like I wanted to get rid of the other clothes.

,,I don't want to wear it Harry, please."

,,it's alright, do you want my jacket?" I nodded so he pulled off his jacket and helped me put it on.

After I was dressed he reached his arms out again to pull me into his arms but instead I broke down in front of him. I fell to the floor sobbing as if my life depended on it.

He kneeled down in front of me and hugged me ,,let it all out baby, let it out. You're safe now, let it out." His voice was so soft that I started crying even harder.

,,I'm so sorry"

,,what are you sorry for?"

,,I almost cheated on you with him."

,,No you didn't. You were almost raped, that's a complete different thing. So don't ever apologise for that."

,,sorry" he chuckled and tightened his arms around me.

,,How about we get you home darling?"

,,but you're home"

He kissed my head ,,I actually meant going back to mine"

,,ohh, sorry. I would love to but I need to go to my house with Lottie. I can't leave her there alone."

,,why not? Isn't she old enough to be home alone?"

,,it's not that" I whispered

,,then what is it?"

,,I can't tell you, he's going to kill me"

,,I promise you can trust me. I just want to help you and I will protect you from whoever 'he' is. I'll even talk to your parents and see if they can help."

I shivered and he seemed to notice that it wasn't the right thing to say

,,what is it Lou? Please talk to me"

,,Please don't talk to them." I whispered nervously.

Something seemed to click in his head ,,it's them, isn't it? You're parents are the ones hurting you"

I nodded

,,That's where your bruises are from?"

I nodded again

,,And what happened on Sunday was because of them too?"

I nodded once more

,,And your panic attack after your first blowjob, does that have to do with them as well?"

I gave another quick nod.

,,Shit babe I'm so sorry, come here"

I climbed into his arms and sat on his lap. I felt warm, I felt comfortable, I felt cared for. I felt home.

,,Why don't you move out Lou?"

,,I can't leave Lottie alone. I don't even want to think of what's going to happen when she is the main target. I'm her brother, I have to protect her."

,,so you're going to stay there for 6 years? 6 years of getting abused? Louis you can't do that."

,,I have to. For her."

,,Look, how about we first get you both home and then we work out a plan on how to get both of you out of there without getting separated?"

,,with home you mean your house?"

,,yes, is that okay?"

I nodded and stood up from his lap

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905 3 46
Harry is 16 years old, almost 17 and has to start a new school in the middle of the schoolyear. Harry has a tough time fitting in. At every school he...
1.1K 32 23
the story of larry..... will their love be strong to last years later
801 74 29
Liam payne is a 29 almost 30 year old teacher who was in jail for dating a student (parents of the students didn't like it) Niall is a loner who lov...
169K 4.3K 40
!!MATURE CONTENT!! lower case intended there will be trigger above chapters, don't want to spoil anything! you have been warned !! book cover on p...