Sweet Revenge

By lilacfirefly

What happens when Kyla Williams, a 17-year-old girl who never thought her life could take such a turn is aban... More

PROLOGUE
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
ANNOUNCEMENT
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV

XIX

1.7K 75 8
By lilacfirefly

I woke up all of a sudden looking around frantically trying to figure out where I was.
I smelled a strong smell of sanitizer and ... clean, although not that normal clean but that clean too clean if you know what I mean.
Around me there were white walls and light green curtains that surrounded the bed on which I was lying on.

My body hurt like hell, my eyes felt heavy for some reason and the smell of disinfectant only made the nauseous feeling I was dealing with much worse.
I was alarmed when I heard heavy footsteps approaching in my direction, so I closed my eyes and pretended to be still unconscious.
After just a few seconds I felt the curtains around the bed being moved and immediately after, the presence of someone next to me.

I heard them rummaging, perhaps looking for something and then the sound of something clicking awakened my fighting senses.

Even with my body in those conditions and the pain I was feeling I would have fought with all the strength I still had in me.

I have yet to take my revenge before dying.

I thought, and in that same instant I felt the stranger getting closer and closer to me until I could feel his breath on my cheek; so I immediately opened my eyes and, without thinking twice I jumped on the person making them land on their back on the bed.
I was straddled him locking his legs and holding both his arms above his head and, since my hair was free some of my curls fell on my face and they also touched that of the person below me who I only noticed after, being a man maybe in his thirties.

With one hand holding bot of his arms above his head, with the other one I took the object he was holding and although I expected to see a gun or a lethal weapon I realized that what he was holding was just ... one of those little lights doctors use to check your pupils so, with furrowed eyebrows I looked down at his face and noticed that he had a slight blush on his cheeks.

After a few seconds of me looking at him I felt someone clear their throat, my head snapped in that direction and my eyes widened when I noticed who was there.

Axel, Mr Damiano and ... Mr Nocolai Morello; they were all standing there staring at me.
Axel and Mr. Damiano had amusement in their expressions while Mr. Nicolai seemed ... pissed.

I immediately moved from above the man hissing in pain and sat back on the bed, moving some strands of hair from my face.

As stupid as I was I almost completely forgot that I was hurt and I moved as if I was just perfectly fine.

"Peach, are you okay?"
Axel said coming towards me, I raised my head and met his worried gaze.
"More or less"
I said shutting my eyes close before opening them again giving him a weak smile.
"What happened"
I asked to no one in particular, the stranger who was now standing with the others advanced towards me and only now I noticed his white coat realizing that he was a doctor.

Great. Just great Kyla, you've just assaulted a doctor.

"G-Good morning Ms Williams. I'm doctor Davis.
You were wounded by a bullet that went through your side.
You lost a lot of blood, but we gave you a transfusion and stitches, so you won't be able to do extreme movements for a while and you'll  also need a lot of rest."
He said avoiding eye contact with me every time our eyes met.

I must have scared the poor thing.

"How did I end up here?"
I asked trying to relocate the last moments before everything went dark for me but the only thing I remember is when we were in the car back to the mansion, then nothing else.
This time Axel answered.
"Mr. Morello brought you here while you were unconscious."

I looked up at Axel who had a silly smirk on his face then over his shoulder where the two brothers stood.
My eyes first stopped on Mr. Nicolai who was looking at everything in the room except me.
However when I heard someone move I looked away from him just to see the doctor advancing near me.
I got up from the bed groaning in pain.

I'm not going to spend another second in here.

"Ms Williams, sit down please. You risk to blow your stitches and loose more blood"
The doctor said trying to take my arm but I gave him a threatening look that made him withdraw his hand just in time.
"I will not stay here another second, give me the resignation documents."
I said looking the man dead in the eyes almost daring him to contradict me.

"Miss you can't leave yet, I have to change the bandage and do other checks"
He said almost with a trembling voice and, to make him understand once and for all that he wouldn't change my mind I tore the needle from my arm, drops of blood dropping on the floor but I didn't really care.

I know he's just doing his job but I really couldn't stay in there anymore, there were too many memories that bind me to hospitals.
Bad memories.

"Kyla listen to the doctor, please"
Axel told me and although I would have listened to him in another time at that moment no one would have made me change my mind, not even him.

Not taking my eyes off the frightened man in front of me, I repeated my words again, this time marking them well.
"I'm not. staying. here. another. second."

"Miss Williams, you will do what the doctor tells you. You won't leave this hospital until they give you permission."
Mr. Nicolai spoke advancing towards me with every single word until we were face to face but still he came closer causing me to fall and sit back down on the bed.

I glared at him and said something i was sure would bring me trouble later on but I didn't give two flying fuck, not at that moment at least.

"Or what?"

The room went so quiet I could even hear my heartbeat.
Mr. Morello placed both arms on the bed trapping me. He then brought his face so  close to mine that I could feel his minty breath caressing my face.
"You will regret it"
He told me not breaking his gaze from mine.
My lips parted a little, and despite how hard I tried words didn't come out of my mouth.
He then licked his lips and I automatically followed that movement, resulting almost dazzled by it.

Taking my silence like absinthe he got up and without giving me another glance he turned and left the room.

I stayed there in disbelief, still processing what just happened.

*******************************************

Finally, after a whole day in that hospital doing checks, they let me go.
Once I reached the mansion I immediately went inside and headed for my room, gently I took off my clothes and jumped in the shower to get rid of the smell of that place I hated so much.

I washed myself careful not to get the bandage that protected my still fresh wound get too wet.
Once finished I decided to treat my hair with some products that I had in my bag.

I let the product act while in the meantime I dried and changed the bandage on my side.
Then I got dressed, put on some black sweatpants and a white crop top with no bra underneath.

Then I got on the bed and turned on my laptop and started one of my favorite movies, Mr. & Mrs Smith.

I swear Angelina Jolie makes me question my heterosexuality sometimes.

Now that I think about it I have never even thought about what my true sexual orientation could be, I mean, I have spent the last six years practically surrounded by men and I have not even considered the possibility of being able to have another orientation besides the straight one.
The thought of kissing a girl doesn't seem so upsetting to me and I actually wouldn't mind it like ... at all.

Anywaysss. Let's focus on that fine ass of  Angelina Jolie for now.

After about half an hour from the start of the movie the timer reminded me that it was time to remove the cream from my hair, so I went to the bathroom and rinsed my hair in the sink.

I put a mousse and dried them with the diffuser so as not to ruin my curls.
Once finished I have to say that the result is amazing, now my hair was shiny, defined and smelled really good.
Leaving a satisfied sigh I looked in the mirror for a while, when my eyes stopped at my erected nipples that could be seen from the white top I felt like doing something I have always wanted to do which is getting my nipples pierced and maybe even get some tattoos.

Biting my lip lightly at the thought, a smile appeared on my lips. I wanted to do something different, for a new beginning; I wanted to do something for me and me only.

My smile however dropped when I saw the clock through the mirror and realizing that I was almost late for dinner, so I made a high ponytail with locks of free curls that contoured my face, put on my pair of black glasses and wore white nikes.
I left my room and walked, although slowly, towards the dining room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 1.9K 25
Brianna Lynn Green 22 year old girl. Her parents died in a car crash and she's dating an absuive man. She falls pregnant and decides to leave. What h...
4.8K 71 39
A 17-year-old girl with a lot in her past and covering her identity of being a she-devil, Meets a boy who hides his occupation as a Mafia don... in a...
261 8 15
"don't provoke me" enzo said while he looked at me with is dark eyes. "or what?" i challange him. in a heartbeat i was pinned against the wall. he w...
Twisted Faith By Mochii

General Fiction

726K 33.2K 46
Twenty-three-year-old Tyla Heineman always worked for what she wanted. She never had anything handed to her on a silver platter. When audacious Tyla...