My Cold Bodyguard

By authorbtmy_27

Hello guys this is my first time writing a story so, If there is a mistake pls tell me anyway, this story is... More

Cold Bodyguard
Sunday!
Going to korea!
Team Dark
Going to korea Part 2
Meeting BTS
Meeting BTS part 2
Dinner!
Suspicious
First Day Of Work
Love is in air
Fighting
Confusion
New Friends!
Pass or Fail?
Good news :)and Bad news (sad)
Knowing Some Bitter Past
Am I Inlove?
PROPOSE
Plan 2
Singing
Do or Die! Part 1
Do or Die Part 2!
Did Y/n died?

Attack!

134 7 0
By authorbtmy_27

Guys your Magic(author) is here so let's get to the story and yes miracles(viewers) come close 

Miracles(viewers)- Yes!

Magic(author)- I need to tell you guys something

Miracles(Viewers)-

Magic(author)-

Miracles(Viewers)-

Magic(author)- No really I swear (puppy eyes)

Miracles(viewers)-

Miracles(viewers)-

Miracles(viewers)-

Magic(Author)- -_-

(LET'S GET BACK TO THE STORY)

(QUICK RECAP)

????- Why are you staring so much Taehyung?

(TAEHYUNG POV)

As I was staring at my Y/nieeee someone came to me and said 'Why are you staring so much Taehyung?' when I look at the person I got shock cause it was none other than her friend Bora. I didn't really know what to answer so I just tried to make an excuse. No I was not staring at her umm... I was just aaa... looking at Jin hyung yes!. Ohh really said Bora, well I can't see Jin hyung anywhere. Wait What? when she said that I turned to look towards the kitchen and saw that only Suga hyung and Y/n were there. Aish I am caught now, I guess I need to say the truth. Umm... Bora you know you are really beautiful. Of course I know that Taehyung but don't change the topic Taehyung. You like her don't you said bora. When she said that I got really surprised that how did she know that. How did you know that I asked her. Isn't it obvious? your eyes say everything Taehyung, they show love for her but let me tell you something that she is really a sharp girl and right now you are staring at her thinking that she don't know that but she know it. But I am sitting so far from kitchen then how can she see that I am looking at her I asked. We are a special force of our country for a reason Taehyung even though we are in company right now,  there still can be danger that's we need to keep our eyes everywhere and Y/N is our leader for a reason too. She is really intelligent, Sharp, Beautiful, Kind, calm until you don't make her angry of course(laugh) and cold(sad) but she wasn't like this before she used to smile a lot, laugh a lot, live her life happily even though there were thousands of problem but now(sigh). What happened to her? why did she change? I asked. Well I can't tell you that well I think If you really are her soulmate then god will make sure you know her past, 'DARK PAST'

(BORA LEFT AFTER SAYING THIS AND TAEHYUNG WAS ALL CONFUSED BUT HE KNEW ONE THING THAT HE NEEDED TO KNOW HER PAST AND OF COURSE TO BRING THE OLD Y/N BACK)

(TIME SKIP 1 WEEK LATER)

(Y/N POV)

Everything was going fine till now but now it was time for BTS concert and I am not getting a good feeling about it like heck dude BTS had their recent comeback before we came and now they are going to perform on stage and I am going to make sure that all the things are going well for the 4 days concert I don't want anyone to get hurt not even a single person and for safety purpose the concert is in Seoul itself which is good. Now me, my team, Bang PD and Manager are secretly having a meeting about how to save BTS cause I know that the enemy won't leave this chance it is like a golden chance for them.

(Y/N, HER GANG, MANAGER AND BANG PD CONVERSATION)

Bang PD- So Y/n what is your plan to save BTS.

Y/N- Well, as you know sir BTS have a concert right now and enemies won't leave this chance at all, so first I will need your bodyguards help for this.

Manager- How many Bodyguards will you need?

Y/n- Well as far as I know there are 200 bodyguards and there will be 69,000 people (axprox)  so I will at least need 100 bodyguards

Manager- Alright!

Bang PD- So what is your plan?

Y/n- Sir so, my plan is that all the bodyguards will be there in the stadium but half of them will be disguised as Army and half will be in there uniforms and every bodyguard will have a microphone in their ears which will be directly connected to three main bodyguards and that three bodyguards will be connected to me and my gang and Manager will be also connected to me. So, If our bodyguards found anything suspicious or any danger will then they will inform the three main Bodyguards and the three main bodyguards will inform us.

Bang PD- Okay then..

Me-Cha- We will be sitting on top of stadium to check from there If something happens

Mi-Hi- And If we get signal from Y/n that there is danger we will immediately get alerted and we will get ready with our weapons

Do-Yun- Then Y/n will order to manager somethings which she will need so Mr Manager pls make sure that you are connected to the staff

Ari- Then when we will get the signal from Y/n we will attack them

Manager- But what if any Army get hurt

Bora- That won't happen because we won't shoot them with bullets instead we will shoot them with something different that will only make them faint for like one day.

Ji-Ho- Ya right!

Bang PD- Okay then meeting done!

(TIME SKIP THE CONCERT DAY)

(AUTHOR'S POV)

(BTS CONCERT DAY 1, 2 AND 3 WENT SMOOTH NOW IT IS IS THE LAST DAY SO LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS)

Right now, BTS were performing and everything was going smooth until one of the bodyguard saw that a person has a gun in his hand and getting ready to shoot so, the bodyguard secretly inform the main bodyguards about it  but as they were going to  inform Y/n more 6 bodyguards informed the three main bodyguards that there are more enemies who are going to shoot BTS so, they speedily informed Y/N about it and Y/n informed the others and asked the three bodyguards to tell them were the enemy are,  the three bodyguards ask the 7 bodyguards there places and told Y/n about it. Y/n took out binoculars from her small bag and saw that they are going to shoot them and then..............

(AUTHOR POV)

Hello miracles(viewers) welcome back well I am going to make a second part of it till that can you guess what happened? well tell me in the comment section below and pls vote this story pls!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
733K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
240K 8.4K 48
You are trying to be a model and your parents fixed your marriage with jimin and he always treats you nicely let's see If you are gonna fall for him...
13.5K 680 26
A cute and kind guy and a cold and dangerous girl can they fall in love what do you think? Ayooo here is your author and again i will say if you like...