My Hubby❤✔✔

By tankygirly

Sivaangi and Ashwin got married as per the compulsion of their parents. But the poor souls started to develop... More

Prologue
Will they confess??
Her confession
Romance starts
Alone time
Kidnapped??
Monster
Soul
You complete me
The Night
Cousins
Bussiness Tour
Missing Eachother
Only Love
Love is in the Air
The Fate!!
Her Breakdown
Mahalakshmi's Plan
Her Eyes,His feelings
Her Pain!!
His Worry
Collapsed
His Wifeyy
Caring Hubby
Eyes On Him👀
Happy Us
Honeymoon Time
Hotness Filled
Better Half
Cheap Tactics
Note
Wedding Anniversary
Shock
What's Next?
His Support System
Happiness!!
Inauguration
Insecurities
Bundle of Joy
Wrapped by Care
Passion
Mood Swings
Attack??
The Distance
NEW STORY
With You
Home :)
Biggest Blessing
Next New Story
Family Time
Birthday!!
Special Night
Missunderstanding
Forgive?
Behind him!
Her Tears!!
The Burst Out!
Just You and Me!
Happy Times
Together!!
Hustle Bustle
Epilogue!
Thank you❤/Next New Story!
New Short Story
New one
Check out!
Let's interact
Important News!!!(Pls read)

Romantic Night

11K 476 16
By tankygirly

WARNING : This chap contain mature content
(Skip if you are uncomfortable)

Ak : Adhu direct aave tharalaam

He said making sivaangi jerk. She turn to find her husband with a mischeivous grin.She immediately hide the photo behind which was noticed by ashwin.

Sk : Enn.. Enna?

Ak : Illa konjam nerathukku munnadi etho kuduthen la. Adha sonnen.

He said making her eyes wide. Ashwin moved forward with a mischeivous smile while she moved backward and finally hitted on the wall. He blocked her between the walls and leaned closer making her heart flutter

Ak : Avlo miss pannena?? *base voice*

Sk : Mm.

He smiled and placed a long kiss on her forehead and she closed her eyes feeling his kiss.

Ak : Inime miss panna nera en office kku vandhidu seriya.

Sk : Hmm.

Ak : Seri na poyi fresh aaitu varen.

He started to move but before that she pulled him by his collar and kissed his cheek strongly making him gasp. It was followed by another cheek also which surprised him.

Ak : Parva illaye en pondatti enna romba miss pannen pola. *winking at her*

Sk : Eppo mattum illa ithukku munnadiyum apdi dha. Athaan mothamave koduthute.

Ak : Oh. Appo daily kedaikuma??

Sk : Illanu sonnaalum nee eduka dhana pore

Ak : Kd, Appo seri na ippo onnu eduthukure... *he leaned towards her lips*

Sk : Edhum vena, poyi fresh aaitu vaanga *pushing him slightly*

Ak : Irudi, night unna vchukuren

He said and left leaving a flushed sivaangi alone.

Skip to Night

Sivaangi was busy veiwing the rain standing at their room balcony. Soon a pair of arms wrapped her from behind making her blush. Ashwin held her tightly nuzzling into her neck while she leaned to his chest . Both of them were enjoying the rain silently.

Ak : Sivu..
Sk : Hmm...

Ak : I love you *base voice*

Sk : Love you too..

Ak : Sivu.. nee enaikkume enna vittu poida maaten la.

His sudden question made her confuse. Without removing the hold she turn towards him and cupped his face.

Sk : Enaachu ungalkku??

Ak : Theriyala.. chinna oru bayam.. nee enna vittu pona enaala thaanga mudiyadhu di.. avlo pudikum unna..

Sk : Neenga enna thorathi vitta kooda na ungala vittu pomaate. En na neenga en uyiru, anaikku neenga enna avoid pannumbodhu na sethuten theriyuma. Unmaya sonna sethudalaam nu nenache.

Ak : Aii.. enna solre *his eyes blurred*

Sk : Aama ashwin, avlo hurt aachu.. rendu night thoongama azhudhite irundhe *chuckling sadly* apdi iruntha nan ungala vittu poiduvena enna??..

Not thinking much he cupped her face with year filled eyes and kissed her whole face without leaving a gap making her smile with tears

Ak : Sorry, romba sorry.. unakku ivlo hurt aaguvenu na nenaikala di. Enna mannicidu di. *crying*

Sk : Hey ethukku ipdi azhureenga, neenga entha thappum pannala. Unga edathula nan iruntha kooda ipdi dha panniruppen.

She wiped his tears and kissed his forehead.. without any words she hugged him by neck and kissed there.

Sk : Intha ulagathula enakku en hubby dha elaame. Avara na yaarukume vittu kudukamaate eppovum enkitaye vechukuven

Saying she tightened the hug and he also hugged her tightly carrying her to the bed. He made themself to fell on the bed without breaking the hug.

After a while they pulled back from the hug and he kissed her nosetip joining their forehead.

Ak : I love you more di.

Sivaangi was busy drowning into his eyes

●●●● 18+●●●●

Ak : Enna thiruppi sollamaatiya.

The next second she claimed his lips making him shock. She was nibbling his lips, he composed himself and started responding the kiss. He sucked the lower lip then then the upper lip. What made him shock was , she was deepening the kiss pulling him more closer . Both rolled on the bed without breaking the kiss and he hovered her kissing her roughly.

Her hands travelled to his shirt unbuttoning it while his hands travelled inside her kurti caressing her bare waist. They moaned in the kiss and pulled back after a long passionate kiss. But giving him another shock she hovered him and started to shower kisses on his eyes, nose, cheeks and travelled to his neck giving a hickey which made him to groan. Soon she placed her lips on his chest mole and sucked it giving him pleasure.

She continue to shower kisses on his chest and neck making all red. Ashwin who was in a verge of pleasure immediately rolled hovering her and kissed her hungrily. She moaned clutching his hair tightly and after sometimes his lips travelled to her neck giving open mouth kisses soon it was replaced by hickeys. Sivaangi was moaning continuosly which turned him on.

Soon he undressed both..leaving her in inners and him in his boxer His eyes filled with desire seeing her body which made her to blush.. Turning off the light he pulled the duvet over them.. He leaned and captured her lips again nibbling it.. she moaned.. he sucked her earlobe and travelled down to her neck.. he started to suck her neck... while she clutched his hair pulling him more into her neck.. he peepered kisses all over the neck.. travelling down to the neck he bite her upper chest making her wince..

But gulped when looked at her breast which was covered with a black lacy bra.. she blushed seeing his intense gaze on the upper body... he leaned and kissed her cleavage earning a loud moan from her.. he kissed her cleavage continuosly.. his hands travelled to the hook of the bra.. he unhooked it making her breathe hitch.. she blushed and immediately turned other side showing her naked back.. he moved closer and started to kiss her back.. he kissed her shoulder sliding the bra strap and kissed her nape also.. she gave him full access..

She was unaware when her bra fell completely from her body.. he groped her both breast from behind while kissing her nape.. she gasped when he started to squeeze her naked breasts.." Ash..Ashwinn" she moaned with pleasure.. he was massaging her twins placing his head on crook of her neck.. he made her turn towards him and gulped seeing her naked breast.. she hugged him with shy.. while he slowly pulled back amd cupped her face..

Ak : Sivu.. nee ok dhana.. shall I continue..

Sk : I want you Ashwinn..

He kissed pecked her lips and moved down to her cleavage placing his head b/w her both the breast.. he licked there.. she moaned.. she gasped when his lips wrapped her nipples.. he was sucking her one breast and massaging the other one.. she pulled him more towards the bossom.. he was sucking, chewing and bitting her breast making it fully red.. making her both the breast red with his love bites.. her breast became sore due to his worship..

After enjoying her upper body he slid her panty and threw in the corner.. he caressed her nether region and massaged making her moan.. his lips travelled to her lower region.. she was clutching the duvet due to the amount of pleasure.. soon their lowe cloth were off from their body.. he entered slowly which made her to scream.. but after sometimes it was replaced by pleasurable moan.. he was thrusting her groping her breast while she was moaning loudly..

After reaching the climax both cuddled closing their eyes.. he was caressing her hair with concern..

Ak : Are you ok..

Sk : Umm.. she moaned and snuggled into his chest closing her eyes..

Ak : Appo adutha round kku povoma..

Sk : Rest ashwinn.. aprama paathukalaam.. she said with tiredness..

He chuckled and hugged her tightly..

How is it??

Do tell if it is uncomfortable..
(I will discontinue this)

Do vote comnt and support

♡Tankygirl👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 9.2K 19
A Short Story ft.Ashaangi Ashwin, a famous actor married Sivaangi, his athai ponnu due to some circumstances. He loves to irritate her and she hate h...
119K 8.7K 25
This story follows the lives of Ashwin and Sivaangi, who fall in love when participating in a cooking reality show. But they are confused by their fe...
52.8K 5K 30
From Cook show to being married.. Life journey of Shivaangi and Ashwin... Behind screen... A Life journey of two opposite souls who are meant for...
674K 55.1K 90
Love is always a magic when it blooms between the souls who are born for together. Two souls Aryan Chaitanya and Sanjana Krishnan fall in love with...