GAINING CONTROL |T.RAEKEN

By exclusivereaders

"maybe when the time is right you will find me again." season 5a: complete season 5b: complete season 6a: com... More

characters
part one
I. an old friend
II. speeding ticket
III. tracy stewart
IV. she was everything to me
V. dread doctors
VI. vision
VII. i still have a pulse
VIII. what did you do to me
IX. black veins
X. little one
XI. stay with me
XII. goodbye
part two
XIII. denial
XIV. he saved me
XV. don't be sorry
XVI. all your fault
XVII. my addiction
XVIII. phoenix
XIX. corrupted
part three
XXI. thank you
XXII. erased
XXIII. little wolf
XXIV. allison argent
XXV. fallen angel
XXVI. overdose
XXVII. reunion
XXVIII. terrible idea
XXIX. the cage
XXX. lowenmensch
XXXI. i promised
XXXII. i love you
XXXIII. it's over
XXXIV. letter
part four
XXXV. killer
XXXVI. silver bullet
XXXVII. lifeless
XXXVIII. negotiation
XXXIX. theodore
XL. darling
XLI. george
XLII. protect valencia
XLIII. all-out war
XLIV. valencia stilinski malin
thank you
XLV. goodbye valencia

XX. ring of fire

739 14 3
By exclusivereaders

CHAPTER TWENTY
RING OF FIRE

i highly recommend listening to In The Stars by Benson Boone when the three *** appear...

theo helped valencia walk through the room of the lab. her wound hadn't healed yet and she was still bleeding, having not patched it up yet.

theo helped valencia sit down on the floor and lean against the wall. theo crouched down infront of the girl, placing his hand on the wound. when he took his hand away to let at it, he noticed his blood covered hand.

no words were shared between the two as theo got up and made his way to find some sort of bandage to put on valencia to stop the bleeding.

theo came rushing back and knelt back down beside valencia. valencia nodded when she noticed the look theo was giving her, as if to ask if he should lift her top or not. he pulled up her top to get a good look at the wound before he cleaned it up.

blood continued to drip out of the wound but theo placed the bandage on it, hoping for the best.

theo slowly slid valencia's top down again before he looked up into her perfect green eyes. "you're so beautiful," the boy whispered and moved his hand to put a strand of hair behind her ear.

"okay theodore, don't be going soft on me. we still need to defeat the beast." valencia let out a small chuckle, though she flinched whenever a pain shot up through her body.

theo got closer to valencia, placing on hand just below her face and the other on her neck.
"i can take your pain," theo told the girl who shook her head.

"theo, don't." the girl muttered and stared into his hazel eyes. "i'm fine, i promise."

"no you're not," theo shook his head dismissively at the girl and went to reach down for her wrist. "i've never done this before," theo whispered. "do i just- i just hold onto your wrist?"

theo began to stutter, looking between valencia's wrist and and her own face. valencia watched him panic before she lightly grabbed a hold of his face and brought his lips to her own.

theo took a moment to kiss back, having been panicking seconds before. their lips melted together, and instantly both of them felt more relaxed than before. once they pulled apart, theo slowly moved back to valencia's wrist with no words.

theo held onto valencia's wrist gently, his hands wrapping around it. all of a sudden black veins appeared on his pale skin, beginning to crawl up his arms.

a pain shot up his arms, following the black veins. theo let out a groan of agony, taking all of the pain that valencia was feeling. slowly the veins began to fade away, going back down his arm until there was none left.

theo's eyes scanned his arms before he looked back over to valencia with a small smile. valencia opened her mouth to speak but was quickly cut off by a voice on the other side of the room.

"and then there was one." deucalion spoke, causing both valencia and theo's heads to ship around in his direction.

"what the hell do you mean?" valencia asked confused, furrowing her eyebrows at the blind man.

"corey left, josh's dead, hayden left, tracy's dead, zoey ran." deucalion began to name and valencia raised an eyebrow when he got to tracy and zoey.

"tracy's dead?" valencia asked and her eyes flickered between deucalion and the boy infront of her. "and since when did zoey leave? where is she?"

"you didn't tell her?" deucalion let out a small chuckle, theo looked at valencia guilty.

"i was going to tell you but with everything with the beast i didn't have the time and now you're hurt so there was no perfect time." theo began to ramble on about something valencia didn't even understand.

"time to tell me what?" valencia asked and shook her head at the raeken boy who was making no sense to valencia.

"he killed tracy," deucalion announced and valencia turned in his direction, her mouth falling open slightly. "zoey left a couple hours ago, probably because she realised corey and hayden did the right thing by leaving."

"and where did she go?" valencia questioned deucalion. she was quiet upset that zoey left without saying goodbye. the pair had gotten quite close in the past few weeks and she just got up and left.

"don't know, don't care."

•••••

theo and valencia jumped off the ladder and landed on the floor of the underground tunnels of beacon hills.

"i know that sound," deucalion spoke to the two chimeras, talking about a ringing sound which is what the argents used. valencia remembered the sound and found her smiling slightly when she thought of allison argent.

"me too," valencia placed her hands on her hips and looked down the tunnel as theo hopped off the ladder they'd just came down to get into the tunnels. "it's called an emitter."

"it's the argents, isn't it?" theo asked the man and valencia, already knowing the answer himself.

"drawing the beast to them. corralling it." deucalion told the young boy. "you'll need to be back at full capacity.

theo then looked around and spotted an electricity box. he made his way towards the box and opened it, looking at all the wires inside. theo shot his hand inside, electricity sparking everywhere, he held his hand up and began shooting electricity at deucalion.

deucalion fell onto his knees and let out painful gasps. valencia looked down at the man in surprise of what theo was doing.

"looks like in worked," theo smirked and held his hands up, until he realised the unimpressed expression on valencia's face.

"you know, theo, someday your willingness to stab anyone and everyone in the back might turn out to be your downfall." deucalion breathed out from the ground. valencia let his words sink in and she stared down at the ground.

"don't worry, you can still have scott's eyes." theo chuckled from the other side of deucalion's body. "i'll just be bringing them to you."

deucalion then tried his best to look up at valencia who was already staring down at him. "if i were you, i'd leave as soon as i can, before he does the same to you as he did to everyone else. kill you..."

valencia looked up at theo emotionless, he shook his head dismissively as if to tell the girl not to listen to deucalion. which normally she could do, but this time his words lingered on her mind.

a while passed before valencia could hear the voices of scott, liam and lydia. though, valencia was too distracted to listen in on what they were saying.

she heard electricity begin crackle and she heard the yells of pain from liam dunbar and scott mccall. theo took valencia by the arm, pulling her out into the space where the three were.

theo let go and instead grabbed a terrified looking lydia martin. "sorry, lydia." theo apologised to the girl before throwing her backwards into a hole below.

scott managed to sprint forward, even after being electrocuted, and grab the red-headed banshee by the arms, stopping her from falling into the dark pit below. lydia let out a scream and scott grunted as he just about saved the girl. 

theo then knelt down, putting a hand on scott's back before digging his sharp claws into the side of his flesh. scott let out a loud groan before gasping.

valencia felt herself unable to look at the scene infront of her, recently she'd started feeling a little different. she felt sympathy, and she didn't know why. she tried to block out the sounds of scott yelling in pain but unfortunately it did not work.

"feel that, scott?" theo smirked devilishly and looked down at the boy who was in pain. "kanima venom." scott let out pants, "just let it happen. let it go." lydia screamed again, "let everything go..."

"no!" scott yelled while panting for a breath and lydia screamed for help just as she began to fall down into the darkness. valencia flinched as lydia's scream for farther and farther away from them.

the beast let out a loud roar and theo smirked smugly at the sound of it. "you hear that? that's the sound of real power." theo turned and spoke to a paralysed scott mccall.

theo then flashed his fangs and his bright yellow werewolf eyes and began to walk off. valencia stared back at scott and liam who watched her with hope that she was finally starting to remember.

she stood staring for a moment, scott could smell some sort of pity and concern radiating off of her. maybe valencia was going to come back to them after all.

maybe they could save her from theo and remind her of all the good times she had with everyone. so many thoughts went through scott's head that he maybe got his hopes up a little too much. but he still had hopes.

"you coming, val?" theo's voice called out whenever he realised the girl was not following after him. he turned to look at valencia who slowly turned around to him.

"i'll stay here... to make sure they don't do anything." valencia muttered and shot a fake smile at the raeken boy who nodded his head before rounding a corner of the tunnel and disappearing out of sight.

"why'd you stay?" scott breathed out whilst trying to push himself off the ground, finally regaining the strength after being paralysed by theo.

valencia shrugged her shoulders but scott nodded his head for her to continue. "i feel emotions again, i have felt pity or sympathy since i died... i don't know what's happening to me but i have a feeling that you can help." valencia looked between the two werewolves.

scott pushed himself off the ground just as deucalion walked down the tunnel, appearing from out of the shadows just like he always happened to do.

"fancy seeing you here, valencia." deucalion joked to which the girl hummed. scott managed to push himself up, standing6: back up on his own two feet with liams help.

"deucalion take my arm," valencia ordered the man who grabbed a gentle hold of her arm without a question. he knew that she'd said that because she didn't want theo to think she's with deucalion.

"so what, valencia? now you're on our side?" liam questioned the girl confused with a raised eyebrow but he watched as valencia shook her head slightly.

"the dread doctors told me something about my bad memories of people overpowering my good ones..." valencia began to speak, "he told me i was corrupted by the evil. if that's all true, i want my memories back, because this whole time, since my death, i've been living a lie."

scott nodded his head, feeling bad for the girl he once would've called his sister, the two having been so close. "we'll get your memories back valencia, as soon as the beast is gone."

deucalion guided the three towards theo who was lying on the floor in another part of the tunnel. deucalion still held onto valencia's arm so that theo would see it.

"you lied to me," theo almost yelled at deucalion who let go of valencia's arm to stand above the raeken boy. deucalion knelt down beside theo, "you and scott!"

"that's right theo," deucalion took off his glasses, revealing his bloody eyes. he shut his eyes for a second before reopening them, and instead of the bloody ones, there were blue eyes.

a moment of silence fell upon the group and scott nodded his head. "it would've never worked," theo told the man.

"it could've worked," deucalion corrected the boy calmly. "with belasko's talons." deucalion then frowned, reaching forward and twisting theo's neck in his hand, knocking him unconscious.

valencia held back a gasp, biting down on her lip. she wasn't sure what to do anymore, she now realised why zoey, hayden and corey left, they did what was best for themselves. and now valencia was too deep into the mess. she stayed with theo and now she was stuck.

maybe if she'd never fallen for the bad guy none of this would've happened...

"finally come to your senses?" deucalion turned and asked valencia with a small smile on his lips, quite happy to see the girl for some reason.

valencia went and sat down infront of the wall, leaning her head back on it. "i'm not on anyone's side, not until i have all of my memories back."

a while passed and theo was finally gaining back his consciousness, his head lifting up as he let out a small grunt. "you broke my neck!" theo spoke through gritted teeth.

"and good luck with that," deucalion smiled down at the boy before turning to the three others. valencia made her way to stand beside scott and liam, crossing her arms over her chest. "there's an access grate that leads to the sub level. i think we can get to lydia there."

"what about mason?" liam asked the man with a frown, still very worried and panicking for his best friend. he really didn't want to lose mason, everyone could see that.

"we can still save your friend," deucalion looked over to the youn sophomore genuinely.

"let's go," scott breathed out a shot valencia a small smile, glad that she was no longer on theo's side. though, she said she was on nobody's side that was better than theo's.

before the four could walk off, theo began to ramble on. "hey, hey, hey! val, where are you going? you can't leave. what have you done to valencia?!" theo began to yell at the group who completely ignored him and began to turn around to walk off.

"we're going to get her memories back, theo. then she'll realise how truly evil you are." scott spoke angrily through his gritted teeth, the group walking down the tunnel.

suddenly gunshots went off and valencia spun around to see deucalion sliding down the wall, letting our small grunts of pain. "this just isn't my day." deucalion muttered through a heavy breath and fell to the ground.

"this is a surprising alliance, scott." the old, raspy voice of gerard argent spoke and valencia almost immediately rolled her eyes. god, she hated that man with all of her heart. "you and deucalion?"

"can you stop yelling for like one second? god your voice irritates my ears." valencia groaned and slid a hand down her face, "there is no need to yell, we are all standing about ten feet apart. jesus..."

gerard shot the girl a look before turning back to scott with his gun pointed at him. "how long have you been planning this clever little double cross?" valencia looked over to chris and raised her eyebrow, him partnering up with his father, gerard?

"about as long as he and i have been planning his one." chris stepped forwards and gerald looked at him shocked. scott then threw something to scott which he caught impressively

"what are you doing?" gerard asked with a frown as he stared at his son who had just betrayed him.

"i knew when i brought you back, it would never be about saving lives." chris spoke to his father but did not turn to look at him, "only about immortalising your own."

chris then turned and his hand shot up with the gun, pointing it at his father. just as he did, gerards hand did the same and their guns were now just infront of one another.

"scott, go." chris ordered the boy, when the boy didn't move, valencia looked at liam confused and used her hands to gesture to push scott. "go now!" chris yelled louder at the boy who finally began walking off with liam and valencia.

"valencia..." a voice croaked quietly and valencia glanced between the man and the two argents uneasily. she hesitantly stopped and crouched down beside him for a moment. "you- you be... careful." deucalion managed to sputter out before blood dripped from his mouth and valencia scrunched up her face.

"what...?" valencia raised an eyebrow, looking around quickly before gazing back into deucalion's dark eyes, valencia could see the life slipping from his body.

"there's something i need to tell you..." deucalion whispered, his voice getting quieter and quieter as she listened in. valencia let out a heavy breath, nodding her head for him to continue. deucalion opened his mouth to speak, but quickly closed it, no words falling from his lips. "you... your- your mother."

deucalion paused, causing valencia to look around frantically, fear coursing her veins. "my mother? what about her, she's dead. deucalion?" valencia received no response as deucalion's eyes began to close slowly. "deucalion!"

"alive..." a last word was spoken from the man who'd just been shot. valencia let out heavy breaths at the shocking information, her eyes scanning his features for any sign of life.

"no, no, no! wake up!" tears began to slip from valencia's cheeks as she hit the man's chest repeatedly. a hand pulled valencia up from her crouching position, dragging her along behind them.

they turned a corner and walked at a quick pace, disappearing out of the argents sight. valencia wiped her cheeks, earning a concerned look from both liam and scott. she knew what she had to do, and that didn't involve crying. no matter what, her friends came first.

a gunshot rang through the air but nobody turned back, they continued to walk speedily down the tunnels underneath the town of beacon hills.

the three turned a corner of the tunnels, scott leading the way for the other two. "scott." liam spoke once they came to a stop and scott turned around to his beta. "i'll do it." he told the alpha.

scott looked at the dunbar boy with a frown, "liam," he spoke warningly, furrowing his eyebrows down at the younger boy.

"it should be me." liam nodded his head at scott, "if you get me close enough, i'll do it." liam reached out for it but scott threw it into his other hand.

"we're not killing your best friend." scott shook his head at the boy. "you can't lost another best friend."

"that belongs to me," sebastians voice, the beast, came from the side and valencia whipped her head in the direction. he took a couple steps forward before stopping not oo far away from the teenagers. "it's a family heirloom. i'd like it back please."

"it's all yours, just give us mason," scott breathed out. sebastian shook his head at the young teenager.

"unfortunately, i would not know where to begin." sebastian told scott, "and while i've benefited from his memories, i don't have much use for an alter ego."

scott and liam shared angry looks whilst valencia stared straight at sebastian. sebastian turned his head to look at the girl, feeling her strong gaze on her. his eyes widened for a moment before they went back to normal.

"the phoenix." he smirked smugly before he turned back to scott and liam, leaving valencia confused on how he knew what she was.

"you want it?" scott held it up in his hand and flashed his red eyes and his fangs at the man whilst liam did the same with his bright yellow eyes. "come and get it."

valencia's eyes changed to their deeply amber, crimson and she felt a burning sensation shoot up her body as slowly her skin began to light up in flames and her breath became as hot as lava. she saw liam and scott run forward to attack sebastian who was now transformed into the beast.

valencia lifted her hands, seeing the two boys be thrown to the wall back and fourth. she began to throw blazes of fire at the beast, making it stumble backwards with each hit. valencia took long strides, an amber aura surrounding her body.

each step she took, another blaze of fire shot out from her hand. scott and liam watched amazed by her new powers, she'd changed so much.

valencia slowly grew tired and stopped throwing fire at the beast, liam and scott then running up and attacking it again. then valencia thought back to what deucalion said... if she used too much power, she would die, she shrugged the words off and came back to reality.

liam was thrown into the hard wall of the tunnel, right before scott was punched and throw backwards, landing on his back with a loud thud. the beast growled and looked at valencia who hadn't even realised she was no longer on the ground but instead just about hovering over it.

her body was covered in colourful flames, her hair was blowing and it was a magnificent golden colour. she'd never felt more powerful in her life.

a ring of fire surrounded valencia, the fire roaring beautifully. the beast watched with a growl and liam and scott watched mesmerised, getting ready to fight the beast again.

she let out heavy pants, quickly growing tired from creating the ring of fire. her body started to ache and she could feel the sensation of burning crawl up her body, stinging at her skin.

valencia's skin was glowing with fire and it was blazing very strongly. valencia began to burn the ground below the beast, making it melt so that the beast slowly began to fall into a ditch. valencia nodded for scott and liam to run forward and attack the beast now that it was slightly stuck in the ground.

as the boys began to run forward, they were sent backwards, along with valencia, as the beast hit its big, strong fists off the ground. valencia's fiery body flew through the air, the fire slowly being put out from her body.

she felt onto her back and the air was knocked out of her body. she tried to let out a cough but she had no air to do so, making it impossible for her to breath.

she saw as the beast headed towards scott and quickly transitioned back into sebastian through the black mist. sebastian grabbed the young boy by the throat and lifted him up into the air.

scott struggled in his grip, trying to pry away his hands from his neck, finding it difficult to breath. "you're strong, there's no doubt in that." sebastian smirked and stared into scott's bright scarlet eyes. "but neither you or that boy fight with a killer instinct. and the girl, she has potential as the only phoenix. let me show you how to go for the throat."

valencia finally gained back air and took heavy pants as she pushed herself to lean against the wall. she heard cracks in scotts throat as sebastian began to tighten his grip on his neck.

valencia whipped her head to the side and watched liam pick up the sword and sebastian turn around to him, still holding scott in his grip.

"liam, wait." scott managed to whisper, still trying to get sebastians hands away from his throat. "we can still save mason."

"who's going to save you?" liam yelled and hot ready to use the sword against sebastian.

"what kind of werewolves are you?" sebastian chuckled with a bright, evil grin on his face. liam growled in response at the man and held the sword out.

scott yelled in protest just as liam sprinted forward and just as he was about to dig it into sebastians flesh he was thrown back into the wall behind him.

sebastian threw scott down to his knees, his grip so tight that valencia could hear scotts neck cracking even more. scott yelled in torment and valencia watched helplessly with sorrow in her eyes.

"marie-jeanne?"

sebastians grip on scotts neck untightened and scott threw his hands off his neck, falling onto the wall next to him, gasping for a breath.

"mason!" the shaky voice of lydia martin entered the room and valencia turned her head to see the red-headed banshee, along with the kira. valencia pushed herself off the wall and her eyes flickered between sebastian and lydia.

sebastian began walking down towards lydia with anger written all over his face, leaving scott behind on the floor.

"i think you're going to need to try it a little louder." kira rushed out and the two girls watched as sebastian got closer and closer to them. sebastians eyes flashed their bright blue and valencia rushed to stand beside lydia and kira. 

the blast mist surrounded sebastian and out came the beast of gevaduan. "mason!" lydia screamed for the boy, sending waves in the way of the beast. the yelling of lydia martin continued to echo around the whole tunnel, the beast letting out a large roar before falling to its knees.

blast mist scattered everywhere from the beast and both liam and scott shot up from the ground just as lydia's voice quietened down.
a figure fell out from the black mist and valencia soon recognised it to be the one and only mason hewitt.

a sigh of relief escaped her lips when she realised that the beast was finally gone, the beast was finally defeated

corey appeared from out of nowhere, catching mason in his arms, the two going into an embrace.

a screeching sound came from the black mist and valencia watched as the mist was sent down the tunnel but then a figure appeared from around the corner.

the hellhound on fire, jordan parrish, grabbed onto the beast fiercely, stopping it from going anywhere. "scott!" jordan yelled and scott immediately grabbed the sword and flung it into the beasts direction.

the sword flew through the air, like it was in slow motion. the sword pierced right through the beast, earning screams from it. with one last scream, the beast disappeared into thin air in jordan's hands.

silence fell upon the entire tunnel, the only sound heard being the heavy breathing of all the supernaturals. the fire surrounded jordan's body disappeared and valencia looked over to scott and liam.

"is everyone okay?" scott looked around the room at everybody, his fangs still out in case of anything else coming their way.

***

"not everyone." valencia almost immediately recognised the voice, her body spinning in the direction of it. electricity crackled around theo raekens body and valencia watched guiltily.

kira ran forward and held up her sword, theo held his hand out and electricity shot out to her sword. "the skin walkers have a message for you, theo." kira told the boy and flashed her orange eyes.

the electricity stopped in theo's hand and he looked up surprised. he shot valencia a glance who stood in between lydia and scott with a frown.

"your sister wants to see you," kira announced and dug her sword into the ground below her. the ground began to crack, a hole just beside theo being created. a hand shot out from the whole and everyone watched shocked.

another hand appeared from the hole, just before a head. theo's sister. the girl grabbed theo and started to drag him down with her, theo yelled for help from the group.

"scott, help me!" the boy yelled in a panic, being dragged into the hole. he tried his best to hold on but failed miserably. tears brimmed in valencia's eyes, watching the scene before her.

"no, no! help me, scott! val, val- valencia! please help me! valencia!" theo yelled for the two who both stepped forward but did not grab onto the boy. theo looked at the girl in betrayal and she felt the tears slowly rolling down her cheeks.

"maybe when the time is right you will find me again." valencia whispered but she knew theo heard her. and then, theo was gone from valencia's eye sight. and her heart dropped. she felt arms surround her body and she noticed it to be lydia martin.

lydia wrapped her arms around the girl, pulling her into a tight embrace. valencia hesitated to hug her back but she soon decided on doing so. valencia dug her head into lydia's neck, her tears staining lydia's t-shirt but lydia didn't care, she finally had valencia back in her arms.

soon, another person had joined their embrace and it was scott mccall. then came liam dunbar, kira yukimura, mason hewitt, and lastly jordan parrish.

valencia lifted her head from out of the hug and turned in the direction of the last person in the room that wasn't in the hug. "get in here, corey." valencia chuckled with tears still rolling down her soft cheeks. corey let a grin fall on his face, running over to join the pack hug.

and in that moment valencia remembered something.

the pack was her family.

•••••

valencia took slow foot steps towards the police station. she hadn't talked to noah since before her death, she'd talked to stiles but not for good reasons.

once she got to the front door of the police station, her hand hovered over the door handle and she hesitated to go in, thinking of all the bad things that could happen if she did. what if they didn't want her to be a part of their family anymore.

pushing back all the negativity, valencia pushed open the door and made her way through the station. she shot a quick smile to jordan who noticed her come in and he walked forward giving her a pat on the shoulder.

"so glad to see you back," jordan whispered to the young girl with a grin before he walked off to continue what he was doing.

valencia let out a heavy breath and once she finally got to the door of noah's office she leaned against the doorframe. noah and stiles immediately looked at the girl, stiles jumping up from the couch and taking a step back.

valencia gulped down all the fear that she had and glanced down at the floor before looking back up at with a sad smile and tears forming in her eyes.

"stiles, dad." the shaky, cracked up voice of valencia spoke and noah seemed surprised when she called him dad. "i'm back home." valencia nearly cried out and as she did, noah and stiles didn't waste a minute before they were running into her arms.

stiles wrapped his arms around her waist, putting his neck in her dark, brunette hair, meanwhile noah placed his hand on the back of her head and placed a gentle kiss to her forehead.

the two boys let tears slip out of their eyes, holding onto the girl that would always be a part of their family no matter what. they never wanted to let go again, the three of them holding onto each other like it was the last time they'd ever see each other.

"welcome back home, valencia stilinski."

•••••

STOPPP MY BABIES IM READY TO CRYY I MISSED THE STILINSKI'S.
now we move onto season 6
this is going to be emotional, i'm sorry
TIME TO GET MY BABIES MEMORIES BACKKK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 6.3K 24
In which Derek and Emilia are finally getting the family they've always wanted, but happiness never lasts long in Beacon Hills. Derek Hale - season 3...
6K 216 8
// afterglow " it's all me, in my head, im the one who burned us down " ( fem! oc x theo raeken ) ( book 2 / 2 ) ( S5 - TW MOVIE ) STARTED = 12...
163K 3.9K 41
"i think i have feelings for him!" "what kind of feelings?" "love" started: september 2018 | ended: april 2019 social media/real life
7.5K 289 8
"πΆπ‘Žπ‘™π‘™ 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑙𝑙 π‘…π‘’π‘ β„Ž 𝑂𝑒𝑑 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑒𝑑 𝑂𝑓 π΅π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘β„Ž π‘π‘œπ‘€" ΰΌ„ΰΌ„ΰΌ„ "οΏ½...