MEDIUM

Oleh Lyfeo_M_Jay

Adrian knew he was weird, well weirder, he had abilities and powers no one had, he could see things no normal... Lebih Banyak

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.

22.

2.2K 135 7
Oleh Lyfeo_M_Jay

Adrian.

Adrian was angry, furious even as he set that fireball on Kyle, the hybrid hadn't even anticipated the attack, only that Jax had warned him to raise a barrier strong enough to withstand Ari's obviously powerful attack.  Before Kyle was hit, Nik appeared in front of him and used a siren song to snuff out most of the power in the fireball then covered both himself and Kyle in a sound barrier. Adrian was still angry though as the house groaned due to his magic spiking again. "Ari whatever I did I'm sorry!" Kyle called out as the wood that made the staircase near him splinter and break, a branch being created and attacking Kyle whilst inside the barrier. "Boys enough!" Renee yelled and immediately Ari stood down as did Kyle who was using a blood circle to keep the wood from killing him. Adrian couldn't stand to be in front of Kyle anymore after what he'd foolishly done, he understood that Kyle at times didn't use his brain but that didn't mean he had to go around and make decisions without thinking about consequences.

He glared one last time toward Kyle and vanished, a burst of bright orange leaves bursting after he left. Adrian sighed, he'd gone to his favourite place in the city, Greenway park, it was always peaceful, well the side most of the humans and mystics avoided since it was overtaken by foliage, but Adrian had found out on the other side was actually a nice spot just to be alone. "Of course you came here." Jax mumbled as he appeared next to him, no surprise there, his mate would always follow him. "I didn't mean to lash out but Kyle makes it so hard sometimes." Ari groaned, Kyle was that irritating, yet you had to love his idiocy. "I know, but what I also know is that you wouldn't have normally reacted that badly to something Kyle did, it was a bad decision accepting the invite but I've never seen you that angry." Jax explained and Adrian knew he was right, something wasn't right with him, but how could he tell his mate that there was something deep down that was stirring to the surface, a darkness and also an aggressive protection over what he loved.

"I haven't even felt myself that angry, it was something new for me too, I just don't get why Kyle would accept the invite, he knows what they've done to us, he knows  what they're capable of, yet —I can't fault him, they are still his family, in as much as I want or we want to deny it, these are the people he grew up, people he can't easily let go of and we've been expecting him to." Ari exclaimed and a small smile rested on Jax's lips as he sat next to him. "What?" Adrian questioned and the kistune chuckled. "I just love how you're always loving, how you always understand, find solutions to all the problems we face, albeit there haven't been many, but I'm glad you're this beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside, it gives me bragging rights." Jax replied sincerely making Ari chuckle. "Sap." He accused as the two of them looked at the setting sun.

"I love you." Jax muttered. "Ditto." Adrian mumbled in response as both of them chuckled, oh to be loved. "You know we should." Jaxon stated.

"I know we should, —but I'd like to stay here for just a little longer, I haven't had you to myself in a while." Ari replied as Jaxon just scooted even closer and Adrian welcomed his warmth. He'd be a good dad, the thought of him ever not being one, would never cross his mind.

"I feel like we should get away for the weekend." Jax exclaimed and Adrian hummed in response. "Just you and me?" Ari questioned. "Yep, no annoying siblings, it'll be good for us." Jax concluded as Adrian nodded. "I can't wait."

Sovietro Manor.

"Kyle accepted your invitation." Alora stated as Neill walked into their father's office, the patriarch had left to go deal with an uprising between the vampires, had left Sanya his mate to take care of things, but since his mate their mother suddenly got a bit under the weather, she left her eldest son Neill to deal with anything that may come up, but he had his own plans. "Good, Kyle was raised here, he still craves the status and power it gave him to be part of the Sovietro family, I bet he'd be delighted to be back here." Neill replied Alora who looked at him unsure.

"Trust me, I know what I'm talking about, have you talked to Mikhail, everything needs to be set." He added as the woman nodded and she handed over the papers in her hand. "This will challenge the legitimacy of Adrian's guardianship over the children and his decision to have Renee and Nik Milford be their official adopted parents, not— not to be a thorn in your side over this Neill, but how sure are you that this plan of yours won't just tear them away even farther from you, what if it were your new wife taking away your other children." Alora stated, she knew she had to be the voice of reason for the madness her brothers were conjuring.

"I appreciate your concern Alora, but be more like Sonia and do as you're told." Neill hissed back and Alora sighed, if he wanted to lose everything and rip apart his own family in the process, then she would let him, but whatever this plan was, she just had a feeling it was going to backfire. Suddenly Sonia walked into the office, her gaze never shifted to Neill but stayed on Alora. "I have something that needs your approval, you ordered it for you party." Sonia stated without divulging any emotion, unlike the rest of her siblings, Sonia was reserved, did as told, stayed out of trouble with her siblings and when she didn't want anything to do with the family, she simply vanished and kept her trace hidden, like she had done with their mother, she knew Alora had slipped a charm into her tea to make her sick, but said nothing, she simply helped their mother, told her everything then the woman left, she decided to let Neill fail dismally on his own.

A flaming message appeared in Alora palm, when she grabbed the paper it was a ball invite, specifically the one she had sent to Kyle, and the Milford family. "We're sorry to — know what fuck that, we aren't coming." Alora read it and a chuckle escaped her lips, leave it to Adrian or any of his family to write that response back and not give a shit. "It seems they aren't coming." Alora told Neill who growled. "That's a pity, I'd hoped I wouldn't need to coerce them into coming." He replied with much more subtlety than any wolf the siblings knew, he was definitely about to do something bad. "Now, —now brother, don't be hasty." Alora tried looking to Sonia for help but she seemed to ignore Neill completely, bypassed Alora and walked out, whatever Neill was planning, it didn't involve her, why care.

"I would try and advise you to stay away from what I'm planning, meddling is not your thing, don't start now." Neill warned Alora before he walked out of the office, the witch was left to sigh to her self and flopped down on her father's extremely large chair and think about all the bad things that Adrian and her other nephews were about to experience, if there was one thing she was sure of, Neill would do anything to get his way, even kill. Meddling in his affairs would just escalate things, so it was better to just leave them be. As her thoughts moved on, her mother came to my mind, she had slipped poison into her tea, it wasn't lethal but she'd be feeling under for a bit, she had to check on her, doing that to her own mother was sick, even if it was none lethal and if she hadn't Neill would've just used another witch with a more dangerous poison, so it was better this way, or was that her guilt speaking.

So she vanished and appeared just on the other side of her parent's bedroom and knocked on the double doors, there was no answer and she couldn't feel anyone inside, so she walked in, but since her parents were big on privacy there was another set of black glass french sliding door, which she knocked on and still there wasn't a response. "Mom, are you in there?" She called out and no answer as the french door slid open to reveal Sonia by the king if not larger sized bed with a letter in hand. "Mom knows what you did and she says she needed a break, so she left, —she didn't mention to where." Sonia supplied and Alora's whole self deflated, of course her mother would know, of course she could tell that the children she brought into the world were the monsters that could easily put poison in her tea.

"I have business outside Greenway bay, Rosewood Hills to be specific, I dont know when I'll be back, I'll see you then." Sonia stated surprising Alora, of course Sonia would leave too not wanting to be involved in the mess they were creating and not be caught in the cross fire of her father's rage when he came back. "You're leaving now." Alora stated in shock. "I didn't need nor need permission from anyone Alora, goodbye." Sonia calmly stated but there was a hardened edge of disgust as she looked at her, most likely Sonia was disgusted with Alora and in truth she was but she never showed it, as she passed the letter from their mother to Alora and her legs walked toward the door, hips swaying sensually, Sonia had inherited their mother's petite full figure more than her, and just like her, she would leave knowing troubles were impending.

Alora now felt like garbage, she had ambitions yes, most of them aligned with Neill and Mikhail but she feared that the way they were going about to achieve their goals was contradictory to what she wanted and believed, she could only hope that she wouldn't hurt anyone innocent in the quest to her ultimate goal, the Sovietro clan wasn't held by the rules of the mystic society, they were royalty and were supposed to be better, henceforth she needed to be just that, only more, but her plan not to hurt anyone innocent was thrown to the wolves when at the main door of the manor she found Mikhail returned, a silent shy boy in tow. "We're home!" Mikh called out as their father also showed up surprising her, thank the Goddess, other wise she didn't know if she could handle Neill or Mihkail alone.

"Good he's here." Neill whispered next to Alora as he walked down the twin staircase, her whole being shivered when she saw the predatory gaze her brother had on the black haired boy who stood next to the patriarch, they all knew who he was but having him here was shocking, what was more shocking was how receptive Mikhail was to the kid, he had lashed out the most when he heard their father had an affair and Skyler was the product of that affair. Meaning him being happily receptive of him now,  it didn't bode well for Skyler at all.

"Good you're all here, Skyler will be staying for a few weeks, his mother and I agreed that it would be good for him if he stayed with us for a while, don't make him uncomfortable, or unnecessarily bother him." Their father warned as he introduced Sky to the staff. "Right,— let me show you your room." The patriarch announced and led Sky away as Neill finally made it to the end of the stairs next to Mihkail who had a sly smile on his face. "He was hard to convince but he agreed, we don't have much time though, have Alora start working on that spell, because I just found out that Skyler inherited and was granted a flame like your son." Mikhail stated as Neill grinned this time, how his plans were coming together perfectly. As their sister looked at them, she could only hope her half bother survived the wolves.

Milford Home.

"Did you hide the presents?" Ari asked Renee when they got back home later in night with a bag of Nik's favourite guacamole and chips, and precooked frozen pizza for Renee, he loved the stuff more than anyone. "I did, and you should be grateful that you came with a peace offering, we were beginning to worry you know." Renee replied as he sighed and hugged the two boys. "Sorry dad." Jax stated as Nik walked out of his study in pajama pants and a black tee with a puppy nine tails on it, it was a present he got from Jax on father's day. "You boys are in trouble." He grumbled arms folded over his massive chest. "Before you enact your revenge, we brought a peace offering." Ari slid the bag over to Nik who looked inside and gawked then narrowed his eyes on the two.

"Playing unfair I see." He mumbled looking at the contents with shining eyes. "Ahem, nomatter, you're grounded." He asserted and the two mates were shocked. "Pops, look —we brought peace offerings, we were reckless to stay out late and even fight in the house but please, I mean you can't ground us." Ari whined as he bumped Jax's ribs with his elbow and the tall kitsune went to open his mouth but Nik clenched his fist taking away his voice. "Don't even try it, —it's only because that you brought these peace offerings that we're even allowing you to roam this house freely, now go freshen up, come eat dinner, and go back to your room, you're grounded for two weeks." Nik exclaimed as the last statement made Jax pause.

"Two weeks, pops, I have team practice this week, we have a game with another club next week." Jax protested as Nik raised his eyebrow questioning if Jax really wanted to complain more about his punishment. Parental trap, so he shut his mouth and strutted after his mate, as for Nik and Renee as soon as their sons were gone they fist bumped. "Boom baby, that's how you parent." Nik stated as he came around the kitchen island and hugged his mate from behind, his growing bulge rubbing against his mate's bum. "Oooh, I see someone is getting naughty." Renee whispered as Nik bit down on his shoulder and sucked the spot making Renee shudder. "The kids are asleep, we've grounded the most troublesome pair, how about we take our tribute upstairs, watch a good movie then I pound you into the mattress in the middle of it, just how you like." Nik whispered in his husband's ear making him giggle like a school girl, the moment the oven dinged telling Renee his pizza was ready, Nik in an unnatural speed had their food and his husband already going upstairs to their bedroom, and as the door was closed and locked, no one could hear Renee still giggling at the naughty antics of his husband.

As for Adrian, he was in the process of calming down, Jax still embedded deep inside him spewing loads of white creamy ribbons. "We were supposed to be freshening up." Ari told Jax who scoffed. "Yes, we were, we only had sex twice today, I was feeling frisky." Jax argued but Ari scoffed. "You were just horny as always and wouldn't let the opportunity of making me scream your name slip by." He exclaimed as Jax finally let his cock slip out of Adrian, a bit more flaccid. "Guilty as charged, but to be honest, you scream my name just right." Jax complimented as he grabbed Adrian, pulled him to his large body and kissed him. "All mine." He growled as he kissed him again. "Are you trying to get me pregnant?" Ari posed the question wanting to gauge Jax's reaction, I guess he wasn't free of that tiny insecurity after all.

"And if I were, would that be a bad thing, who wouldn't love a mini me or mini you running around here causing all kinds of combined havoc, I'd definitely love that." Jax replied and unknowingly he had reassured his witch in an intimate way, so Adrian reached for Jax's neck and kissed him, kissed him passionately. "I feel you, and I love you, I want you and you'll have all of me." Adrian whispered in between their kisses as his legs wrapped around Jax's waist and it began all over again.

Up on the third floor, things were a bit different, two beings slept on the extremely large bed, wrapped in blankets and a mess of limbs. Enzo was sitting by his desk near the curtain closed window typing furiously on his laptop. Having discovered this world and all it had to offer, Enzo thought he'd only be an anchor to evil and bring back demonic tyranny to this plane of existence, but Adrian changed that, being part of his family and being loved by Johnny and Kyle, it changed him, he wanted to be more, to do more with his life. So he decided to get educated, he had been homeschooled his whole life before things turned to shit in the demonic dimension, so all he had to do was get help creating an identity of his own in the world, persue education from where he stopped which was high school, safe to say he'd already passed most of his classes.

What he was typing now was his application letter to college, the same one Adrian and Jax were enrolled in, he would start second semester as Johnny would most likely start next year, as for Kyle he'd decided to take a gap year, no surprise there, he wasn't the brightest bulb around but he could pull his own weight. As Enzo furiously typed he felt a shift in the wards, as if something had slipped past, he imagined no one felt it like he did, it was muffled and subtle, but still something, so in his pajama bottoms he got up and opened a portal next to his desk which he walked through. Shrouded in darkness he watched the black fog that had gotten past the wards make its way around their large house, to a very specific window on the tird floor, the kids room, he immediately held out his hand and red energy covered any entryway possible for the fog, it hissed and lowerd down, it was looking for a way in and that's when the house wards intensified in light, Adrian.

The witch appeared next to Enzo and held a finger to his lips. He then continued to hold out his hand and two thin tendrils shot out of his hand and attached themselves to the core of the fog, his free hand grabbed Enzo who gasped as he was flooded with images from the fog.

"Something is wrong." A voice frantically announced, her feminine tone standing out. "What do you mean." Someone growled back but they weren't in view as Adrian forced more magic into the fog to see through the fog what was on the other side. "He's watching, cut the connection." A voice cut in and the fog shrieked before bursting into flames, but Adrian could still see through his psychic connection. "What happened?" A wolf growled. "He hacked the fog, instead of it being a surveillance tool for us, he turned it into one for his, ingenious if you ask me, who is this witch?" The blonde witch asked as she waved her hand and killed the connection completely.

Thats when Adrian and Enzo finally stopped receiving images on the other side. "Someone is up to something and it has us involved at the centre." Enzo stated as he and Ari looked at each other, and that unsaid statement came into being, here we go again.

+++

Welcome back to Greenway Bay this is the second third of the book, I hope you enjoy it.

Vote + Share + Comment + Follow

Saint Jay

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

28.4K 1.1K 14
Ever since Jane overheard his mother talk about what really happened when he had that accident when he was five, he is determined to find out the tru...
80 0 5
The Life of a young boy is turned upside down as everything he thinks he knows becomes more foreign then one would dream. Gaining power so unreal tha...
5.2M 278K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...
71.4K 2.5K 10
Ghost walks the halls, only seen by one boy, Quinn, in years. The two are close friends, inseparable really. Another kid, Sean, gets an injury from...