𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁...

By slutfortony

You are Y/N Y/L/N, a young girl working at your father's company. After your father got ill and died in a sho... More

The Introduction
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty Two
Part Twenty Three
Part Twenty Four
Part Twenty Five
Part Twenty Six
Part Twenty Seven
Part Twenty Eight
Part Twenty Nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty One
Part Thirty Two
Part Thirty Three
Part Thirty Four
Part Thirty Five
Part Thirty Six
Part Thirty Seven
Part Thirty Eight
Part Thirty Nine
Part Forty
Part Forty One
Part Forty Two
Part Forty Three
Part Forty Four
Part Forty Five
Part Forty Six
Part Forty Seven
Part Forty Eight
Part Forty Nine
Part Fifty
Part Fifty One
Part Fifty Two
Part Fifty Three
Part Fifty Four
Part Fifty Five
Part Fifty Six
Part Fifty Seven
Part Fifty Eight
Part Fifty Nine
Part Sixty
Part Sixty One
Part Sixty Two
Part Sixty Three
Part Sixty Four
Part Sixty Five
Part Sixty Six
Part Sixty Seven
Part Sixty Eight
Part Sixty Nine
Part Seventy
Part Seventy One
Part Seventy Two
The Epilogue

Part Twenty One

7.7K 249 50
By slutfortony

You opened the door to your room and sighed. He did it again. You and Tony had a serious talk about his gifts, but he still didn't listen to you.

You shook your head while looking at the roses and the full shopping bags on your bed. You grabbed the shopping bags and the roses in your hands before walking out of the room and to the stairs.

"Tony?" You called out.

"Yes, sweetheart?" Tony immediately ran out of the living room to see what you wanted.

He was shocked and could barely move out of the place in right time as the shopping bags, followed by roses, fell to the floor next to him.

He rolled his eyes before he went back to the living room.

He didn't see you for the rest of the day, even though he spent the whole day working there. It was around 9 pm when he heard the sound of your high heels as you came down the stairs.

He turned around and the sight made him drop the pen onto the table as he stared at you. You were dressed in a tight, black dress. Your hair was curled and your lips were red.

"Fuck... " Tony whispered to himself as he watched the way your body moved in the dress.

"Close your mouth, Stark." You said, passing by him and grabbing your earrings off the table.

"You gonna wear this around the house now?" He asked. "Because I'm not complaining."

"Around the house?" You looked at him as you put the earring in. "No, not around the house."

"What? Then where are you going?"

"Just going out."

"With who?"

"Some old friends."

"Do I know them?"Tony pressed.

You rolled your eyes and looked at him. "That's none of your business, Tony. I'm a single woman, I can do what I want."

"Last time I checked, you're still married to me."

"In case you didn't understand me, I keep repeating that I want a divorce. Okay? So that means I want nothing to do with you anymore." You smiled sweetly at him, while he clenched his jaw in anger. "Who knows, maybe I'll find some other man who can treat me right."

Tony immediately stood up and approached you. "Like hell you will."He growled. "I will kill everyone who dares to put their hands on you."

You heard the sound of car beeping outside and you pushed Tony away before rushing towards the door."That's them, bye!"

He couldn't keep his eyes off your body. And that's when he realized other men will see what's his. Only the thought of someone seeing you in that dress, let alone putting their hands on you, made his blood boil.

He had no options, so he pulled his phone out of his pocket and found the number. He dialed it and pressed the phone to his ear.

A few rings later, the man answerwd his phone.

"Tony? What do you want, I was sleeping?" He asked.

"Daniel, just who I was looking for."Tony said. "Do you know with who Y/N is out tonight?"

"Some old friends from high school, I think."

"Perfect. I need you to go there too."

"What? How - they're all girls, Tony!"

"I know, but I need someone to have eyes on her at all times and it needs to be someone I can trust. Obviously, I can't go cause I'm not her favorite person right now, but I know you wouldn't hurt her so boom, there you go, you're the only option."

"I... " Daniel sighed. "I'm not even gonna ask."

"The only thing you have to do is text me if she's approached by a man, okay?"

And he agreed. You were at shock when Daniel appeared in the club "by accident". You had a few drinks, so you didn't pay much attention to it. Not even in your craziest dreams could you have imagined your husband and your ex had a deal.

"That one was good." Cindy said, pointing to the drink she had just drunk.

"Damn right." You said, wiping off your lips. "I'm gonna go dance. Somebody wanna come with me?"You looked at Daniel, who looked uncomfortable the whole time. "Dan?"

He gave you a tight smile. "I'm good. Learnt my lesson the last time I danced with you."

"Boooriing." You said before you walked all by yourself to the dance floor. It was obvious you were so drunk you didn't even know your name.

You were approached by Cindy and you two were dancing alone. Daniel relaxed and took a sip of his drink before he pulled out his phone and scrolled through his social medias.

When he raised his head, he almost choked on his drink. You were dancing with another man. He thought it was harmless at first, but then he started to touch you very inappropriately. Daniel snapped a few pictures before he sent them to Tony.

Tony was laid in his room, shirtless, about to fall asleep when his phone started to ring. He quickly unlocked it and opened the chat with Daniel.

His heart stopped when he saw the pictures attached.

On the first photo, the man had his hands on your hips while your back was pressed to his chest and it was obvious you were grinding against each other. On the second one, you were facing him and your hands were wrapped around his neck, while his hands were dangerously close to your ass.

"I'm coming there."

Tony typed out the response and quickly got up from the bed. He doesn't know how he pulled the clothes on, but he was dressed in just a few seconds.

He took the first car keys he saw and he started to speed down the road.

As soon as he walked inside the club, he saw you were grinding against the man. His blood was boiling and he approached the dance floor.

Daniel quickly rushed to his side. "I tried to pull her away from him, but she doesn't want to-"

Tony ignored him and walked towards you. He grabbed the man's hand as he was about to grab a handful of your ass. The man looked up at him. "What the he-"

He was interrupted when Tony punched him in the nose.

"Let go of my wife." He growled and the man immediately let go, clutching his bleeding nose and disappearing into the crowd.

Tony felt you grind against him, not aware of what went down because of the loud song, and he grabbed your hips, letting out a hiss. "Y/N, sweetheart, stop."

"What?" You turned around and grinned when you saw Tony. "Tony! My husband! Give me a kiss!" You said and propped yourself up to kiss Tony, but he pulled away.

"I don't want to kiss you while knowing you're still mad at me."

"But I'm not." You chuckled while moving your manicured finger down Tony's chest. "What do you say we go and you show me some moves in bed?"

"Y/N, you're drunk."Tony said.

"I'm not. Hold on, you have to meet my new friend. His name is Nick-"Tony watched as you turned around and frowned when you realized the man you danced with wasn't there anymore. "Where did he go?"

"Alright, that's enough." Tony bent over and you shrieked when he picked you up and placed you over his shoulder.

"Put me down, Tony!" You laughed before your face turned serious."Damn, you got some ass."

Tony couldn't help the smile forming on his face. "Thanks. You too."

"Oh, bye Dani!" You waved to Daniel as you were carried to the exit. You sent him a kiss, to which he shook his head. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Tony carried you to his car and put you in the passenger seat before placing the seat belt over you.

You smiled as Tony started to drive. He couldn't take his eyes off you. Even drunk, you looked like a goddess to him. Your eyes held a hazy look and you had a smile on your face."Tony?"You called and Tony looked at you again.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Do you love me?"

Tony smiled softly, looking between you and the road. "More than you could ever imagine, baby."

You chuckled, "Because I love you too."

Tony felt his heart drop from his chest to his stomach. He couldn't believe the words that just came out of your mouth. He looked over at you, only to find you looking at him, too.

"But, can you pretend I didn't tell you that?" You asked.

"Why?"

"Because it's supposed to be a secret."You whispered to him.

Tony smiled and nodded, "Of course."

When you arrived home, Tony placed you to sit on the bed before he went to the bathroom and got the things he needed to take off your makeup.

When he returned back to your room, he found you laid in bed and staring at the ceiling.

"Get up, I need to take off your makeup." He said and you let out a laugh.

"I can't."

Tony shook his head before he towered above you and started to wipe off your makeup. You stared deep into his eyes, which he noticed.

"Kiss me, please." You said, trying to touch him, but Tony moved away.

"No, I can't do it. I'll kiss you when you're sober."

You let out a whine as Tony wiped off the rest of your makeup. Just when he was done, you fell asleep and he smiled before taking off your heels and moving you to the centre of the bed. He placed the covers over you and turned off the light before he stepped out of the room, leaving you to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 6.2K 37
After you enrolled in a new university, you meet a professor who is everybody's favorite. When he discovers you don't share the same opinion of him a...
207K 6.3K 32
When Steve introduces you to his team as his new girlfriend, Tony takes interest in you. He offers you a job - to work as his assistant and to take c...
420K 11.9K 33
Being in your last year of university is very financially hard for you. You've been trying to keep perfect grades while also trying to work. But, wha...
99.7K 1.7K 61
• CURRENTLY EDITING THIS STORY TO MAKE IT A BIT BETTER IG • ~ Follow our favourite Russian spy's story on how she decided to make a huge decision tha...