Part Fourteen

Tony was keeping you pressed against the wall as he continued kissing you. He was getting more handsy as the kiss continued - his hands dropped down to your ass and he squeezed it while your hands wandered under his shirt, feeling his warm, sculpted and muscular body pressing against you.

Tony pulled away from the kiss, placing his forehead over yours as he took deep breaths.

"I'm sorry I... I need to stop." He said, moving away.

"Why?" You asked, looking up at him. Your doe eyes didn't help him at all as he tried to calm down.

"Because I won't be able to control myself if you continue kissing me like that." He said with a raspy voice.

You smiled as he placed his arm on the headrest on the chair, trying to calm down.

He looked up at you and smiled. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that."

"Why didn't you?" You asked.

"I was afraid."

"You were afraid?" You bursted out in laughter. Tony followed quickly after you. "Tony Stark was afraid? I can't believe that."

"It's the truth." He said, grabbing your face in his hands and placing a peck on your lips, making you giggle.

"Why were you even afraid?"

"Well, I thought you still have feelings for Daniel."

You shook your head with a smile."I only have feelings for one man."

"And who is that?" Tony asked, placing his arms around your waist as he pulled you towards him, your chest pressing against his.

You looked down at his lips, then back at his eyes. "It's... you."

"Well, I want you to know I have feelings for you as well. For weeks already." He admitted, making your heart race. He smiled at your expression before pulling you in for a soft kiss. This one was much more gentle than the previous one and he wrapped you up in his arms.

"You're coming back home, right, sweetheart?" Tony asked.

"You mean your house?"

"I mean", he took your hands in his and kissed them, "Our house. It's yours as well, we're married."

You smiled at him and nodded your head. "I'll come with you."

"Hold on." He pulled something out of his pocket and slipped it onto your finger. You looked down, only to see your ring. "Let's go now."

When you got home, you went into your room to change your clothes. You were unaware of Tony standing by the door, watching you the whole time.

"I must say, you look hot." He said and you, completely scared, turned around to face him.

"Tony, what are you doing here?"You asked. "You have to stop doing that."

"Oh, but I enjoy it."

You sighed, putting on your shirt as Tony talked.

"You want to watch a movie? It's too early to go to sleep now."

You nodded your head, following him downstairs and into the living room. The movie was paused and Tony pressed the button and it started. You kept moving in your seat, until Tony wrapped his hand around your shoulder and pulled you into his side, kissing the top of your head.

Halfway into the movie, Tony looked down and saw your eyes were closed and you were sleeping peacefully. He smiled, knowing you didn't sleep for days. Tony reached out, turning off the TV and picking you up in his arms.

"Tony... " You mumbled out, snuggling against Tony's chest. He smiled and bent his head over to place a kiss on your forehead.

"I'm here, sweetheart."

The next day, you were in the pool, swimming around as Tony sat on the chair, shirtless.

"Come on, why won't you join me?"You pouted at Tony.

"You know the reason." Tony said."You're too hot and I can't control myself around you."

You giggled. "You don't wanna swim with me?" You asked, biting your lip.

Tony took off his sunglasses. "Fuck, baby, don't do that. I'm gonna come swim with you, just don't do that."

You smiled as Tony jumped into the pool. He swam up in front of you and trapped you between his body and the wall.

"You're a tease." He said, grabbing onto your waist.

You looked up at him through your lashes, making Tony groan before he smashed his lips on yours and roughly kissed you.

You moaned onto his lips as you kissed him back. It was clear you both wanted each other. Tony squeezed your waist as he moved away from the kiss. "Are you sure you want this?"

You nodded your head and his one hand cupped your face, his thumb moving across your lower lip.

"Use your words, baby."

You reached to run your hand over his chest and down to his stomach. "I want you, Tony."

"I won't fuck you pretty, sweetheart."Tony said, making you clench your thighs together. "I'll fuck you like I own you, which I do. So, don't say yes if you can't handle what comes after."

Your lips parted and your eyes flashed in desire. "I can handle it."