Part Four

As soon as the song ended, your mother was harshly pulling you away towards the back of the hall.

"What's going on?" You asked, but all you were met with was her angry face.

"What's wrong? You dancing with your ex when your husband is here, that's what is wrong. Are you stupid?"

"He left me to answer a phone call! Do you have any idea how bad it made me look in front of all those people?"You defended yourself."Daniel is my PR, he knows what he should do and what's the best for me and this company!"

"Does he?" She asked, making you raise an eyebrow at her.

"I trust him."

"Of course you do, you still love him."

"What? No!" You said. "We broke up years ago!"

"Who broke up with who?" You were interrupted by a male voice. Your mother looked over your shoulder and looked panicked. When you turned around, you saw Tony standing behind you.

"Tony." You said.

"Well, who broke up with who?"

"I'll leave." Your mother said and then looked at you. "But this isn't over. We have to talk about your behaviour."

"Well?" Tony raised an eyebrow.

"It's... nothing." You sighed, feeling drained.

Tony approached you and towered above you. "Y/N, I heard almost the whole conversation. Now, will you confirm what I heard or will you keep lying to me?"

You gulped as you looked at him. You didn't know why, but the look in his eyes scared you.

"Me and... and... Daniel... we were together." You stuttered out and Tony closed his eyes as the words left your mouth.

"We're leaving." Was the only thing he said before grabbing your arm and pulling you to the exit.

His car was waiting in front and Tony made you get into it before he did as well.

The whole ride to his mansion was filled with tension. Tony didn't say anything, but you could see he was angry from the way he clenched his jaw and stepped on the gas, speeding through the city.

As soon as you got home, he got out of the car and came over to your side. He opened the door for you and grabbed you under the elbow, pulling you towards the mansion.

"Tony, wait! You're hurting me!" You said, but he didn't listen.

He opened the door, pushing you inside before he closed the door and turned towards you.

"You are impossible!"He finally said.

"Well, you're the one who left me alone!" You said with the same tone.

"Do you even know what would happen to my image in public if a reporter saw you dancing like that?"Tony asked.

"You left me alone!" You repeated.

"It was because of work!" Tony raised his voice. "You said you don't want a messy husband, well I don't want a wife who acts like that in public!"

"Why are you being so rude to me?"You said and shook your head."You know what, it doesn't matter anymore. I'm going to sleep."

Tony brought his hands to his face, rubbing it as you made your way towards the stairs. He looked after your figure as you were about to go inside your room, when Tony stopped you.

"It matters to me! You're my wife now, you're not allowed to dance with other men like that, least of all your ex!"He followed you to continue yelling at you.