The War General

By B0T0XX

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT!! A story in which a woman is married off to a war general who leaves for a five year... More

⚠️ WARNING I SUGGEST YOU READ ⚠️
Prologue
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
γ€ο»ΏοΌ΄ο½ˆο½…γ€€οΌ¨ο½…ο½ο½”γ€€οΌ°ο½”γ€€οΌ‘γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ΄ο½ˆο½…γ€€οΌ¨ο½…ο½ο½”γ€€οΌ°ο½”γ€€οΌ’γ€‘
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 ⚠️
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Book 2 ⚠️ IMPORTANT⚠️

4

60.3K 2.4K 2.2K
By B0T0XX

When I woke the next day, I was in bed alone. I had no idea where Juko was, and I was kind of disappointed in myself. To think he was still upset about our small disagreement. I had no idea how our marriage would survive if the smallest things I said ticked him off. If we continued on this path, our marriage would end before it began.

Throwing the covers from my body, I quickly hop in the shower and come out to see my dress laid neatly on a side chair. After moisturizing, I quickly slip the dress on and make do with my hair. Just as I'm finishing up on my hair, Juko walks into the room. He looks at me but doesn't seem to be angry or upset at all. It made me feel a bit better, but I still decided to tread lightly. I had no idea where his head space was at.

"Hey," I say, sending him a small smile.

He nods at me before flicking his wrist to look down at his fancy silver watch. He was wearing a black t-shirt and black fitted jeans with some boots. The shirt hugged his body, giving me the sightful pleasure of seeing his muscles bulge and contract with every movement.

"We have to get going soon. Are you hungry?" He asks.

"No, I'm fine.. where did you go last night?"

"I slept in another room. I didn't think you'd be comfortable sleeping with me."

"Oh, cool." I sigh in relief.

I was actually grateful that he didn't sleep with me last night. I felt like I would combust if he did. But I would feel bad if he chose to stay and slept on that tiny couch. I'm sure he would've been uncomfortable, yet part of me did want him to sleep with me. I wasn't sure if it was my hormones talking or my own thoughts. It doesn't matter; I let it go.

"I guess it won't matter soon, seeing as we'll be sleeping together once we get to your castle." I joke.

"Our castle." He corrects while picking up my bag and slinging it over his shoulders. "You're my wife now. What's mine is yours."

I flush, feeling my skin heat up, "r-right, you wanna get going? I'm excited to see my new home."

"I already ate but I brought some snacks in case you get hungry on the road. Come."

I nod, slipping my feet into my heels, and follow him out the room. We head downstairs and into the lobby to check out. Once we're done, Juko helps me into the car before hopping in and driving off.

The air still smelled sweet of last nights rain, but it was bright and sunny and a bit hot. I fan myself with my hand even though the window is rolled down.

"Have you ever driven before?" Juko asks as he cuts the a/c on.

I shake my head and laugh a little, "Oh no, my parents barely drove their car as it is. We never went far, so we always used our carriage and horses to get around. But I would love to learn someday."

"I'll teach you. It isn't as hard as you may think." He muses.

"Oh God, what if I crash your car? I feel like I'm going to be horrible. It took me forever to ride a horse properly."

Juko chuckles, blessing me with that deep laughter I always enjoy. "You won't, I promise and if you do, I'll be there. I'll always keep you safe."

I smile, and I just can't seem to help it. It seemed like Juko was over the small disagreement we had at the Inn, which was a relief for me. "When did you first learn to drive?"

"Soon after I was knighted. Right after our wedding night I was taken to a base to start my training. The base I was on had cars. We tend to use them for certain tactics. I had no choice but to learn, and I preferred it over riding a horse. It's far more comfortable."

"Really? I love horses, I had two back home. I used to go riding at least six times a week. It just hurts your thighs but you eventually get used to it."

"We have plenty of horses at our home."

I play with the hem of my dress. It smelled fresh and clean. I was grateful that Juko went and got my dress washed and dried. "So, are your sister and mother going to be living with us?"

"No, but my mother will be happy to see you. I went to visit the two before I came and got you. They couldn't stop talking about seeing you again, and trust me. You will be seeing them a lot."

"How old is your sister now?"

"She'll be six soon."

"Lucky, I've always wanted a little sister or brother, me and my sister have an interesting relationship." I snort with an eye roll.

"I can tell." He mumbles.

I raise a brow and look over at him, "how so?"

"The wedding." Is all he says.

I wasn't surprised he knew. My sister always had to be the star of the show. She wore a white dress on my wedding day, showed off the ring the Prince gave her, and talked about herself to the guests nonstop. If they asked questions about me she'd say a snide comment when I was in earshot. She pretty much made the day about herself and mother, nor did father stop her. If anything they encouraged her.

"Has she always been like that?"

I roll my eyes. "No, we used to be pretty close until she hit puberty and started noticing boys."

Juko shakes his head, "That boy crazy, huh."

I laugh, "Unfortunately."

"And what about you?" Juko raises a brow as we drive further into a thick wooded area. No later than three seconds later a group of bikers appear sitting on either side of the dirt path we were taking.

I don't say anything as I watch one of the five men take off their shades and stare us down as we pass them. They give me the creeps and an unsettling feeling settles in the deep pits of my stomach. I glance at Juko but he remains cool, calm and collected.

I watch as their figures become smaller and smaller in the side view mirror as we drive deeper into the forest.

"You haven't answered my question Ivy." Juko says, breaking the silence, and I can't tell if it's to get my mind off the gang of bikers or because he's genuinely interested in knowing.

"Huh?" I turn, giving him my full attention before I smile, sending him a flushed toothy grin. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was never really into boys. I've always been about my books and studies. I doubt guys even saw me in the halls. They were all too focused on Rose."

"I don't think that's true," Juko mumbles picking up some speed once we get back onto some even road.

"And why's that?"

"You're a very beautiful woman Ivy." His deep voice lowers, and it has my body heating and my nipples tightening. "I'm sure there were plenty of wandering eyes you never caught."

"You think so?" My voice comes out as a soft squeak.

Juko chuckles, showing those pearly white teeth. "Why do you think we didn't stay for lunch with your parents? I've been wanting to take you home and have my way with you since I first saw you."

Stunned. I am utterly stunned and didn't even know what to say. My mouth opens, "I-I.." I close it. I couldn't even form a proper sentence, and I was sure on the outside I looked like a scared little mouse. Yet inside my body was burning with a deep turmoil of desire and lust.

Juko had to be the most handsome man I had ever laid my eyes on. From those deep gray-blue eyes and black curly hair down to his strong hard-cut body and long thick appendage between his legs. He hardly touched me last night, and I had practically turned into putty in his arms. I wanted him, and I wasn't even sure how to say that I did.

He glances at me briefly, sending me another panty-dropping smile. "I'm teasing you." He chuckles but not before adding, "Though you are a beautiful woman Ivy and I'm sure any man would worship the ground you walk on if they had you."

"You're beautiful too." The words slip from my mouth before I can think. I facepalm myself, not caring that he can see me clear as day.

"Well thank you." He laughs. "I believe that's the first time a woman has ever told me I'm beautiful."

I groan. "Good God, I can't believe I said that out loud."

"Don't overthink it too much." He chuckles once again. The sound has me rubbing my thighs together in want. It was like my body had a mind of its own. Juko could stare at me, and my body would burn from desire. Wanting to have him in between my legs, pounding me senseless. It's been less than twenty-four hours and I've been acting like a horny juvenile teenager. I needed to get my act together.

"What's wrong?" Juko's deep voice rings in my ear.

"Huh? Nothing."

"Are you sure? You keep rubbing your thighs together, and you look a bit flustered."

"N-no, I'm fine, just a little hot is all." I nervously laugh, trying to play it off by ceasing my movements.

"Don't tell me you're catching a cold." He kisses his teeth as if he's angry with himself. "Come here. Let me check your temperature."

"Oh, no that's quite alright." I squeak out.

Yet he doesn't listen and lifts his large tree trunk-like arm that's been sitting on the middle console to check my temperature. Once his hands land on my forehead I melt into his touch. His hands are calloused and quite large. My body sings a tune as his digits slide down my neck. His thumb gently brushing over the smooth skin.

"You seem fine to me." He mumbles before removing his hands, leaving me cold and wanting more.

"I-I am." I stutter before clearing my throat.

He frowns, looking down at my thighs that seem to be rubbing against each other once more.
The motion causes my dress to rise until my thighs are entirely bare to him.

And I swear something flashes in his eyes before it's gone in the blink of an eye.

"I see." He licks his lips.

I remain quiet, not wanting to embarrass myself anymore, and keep my movements to a minimum.

The car ride goes silent again until he glances up at the rearview mirror a few times. His eyes narrow, and when I look in the rearview mirror, I see the gang of bikers approaching us fast.

I tense, "Juko." My voice weary with fear. "I think they're following us."

"I know." He mumbles while opening the glove compartment and pulling out a gun. Using his elbow to steer the car, he checks the chamber for bullets before cocking it back.

"What are we going to do? It's only two of us and five of them."

"Hang on tight." Juko grunts.

Pushing down on the gas, we take off shooting down the road, leaving a trail of dust in our wake. It's not enough and the men are still gaining on us. I look up, and that's when I noticed more bikers sitting in the middle of the road watching us.

"Fuck." Juko glanced at me. "Don't worry, I got this."

After that Juko was in fight mode, something I knew came from years of fighting wars with Dragon's and humans.

He shot at the window shield shattering it just enough to kick it out of place and onto the side of the road. Taking the gun with deadly precision, he shoots and kills the three bikers sitting in the middle of the road.

I hang on tight, my heart beating a mile a minute and my nails digging into the expensive leather as he swerves off the road to get around the pool of dead bodies and bikes. All of the men have clean bullet wounds right between the eyes, and it takes everything in me not to vomit when I see the blood and brain matter littering the road. I had never seen a dead body up close and personal like this.

I couldn't believe this was happening to me, to think there was a chance I could die because a group of bikers were desperate enough to try and rob us. I pray to the higher gods as Juko swerves back onto the road while the group of bikers behind us catches up. There are now two men on either side of us and three behind us.

I panic, letting out a loud shriek when the one on my side pulls out a gun and aims it at my head. My body went into fight or flight mode. I had no choice but to fight. I unlock the door and kick it open as hard as I can, causing the biker to fly off of his bike and crash into a tree. The bike explodes, killing him in an instant.

Looking to my left just in time, I see Juko reach out the window on his side. I grab the steering wheel with both hands, praying I didn't kill the both of us from my lack of experience. Keeping my hands steady, I watch as Juko brings the biker closer and snaps his neck, sending his body and bike skidding off the side of the road.

Right after that, Juko grabs his gun that must've dropped from the commotion, leans out the driver's side window, and puts a bullet between the eyes of the bikers behind us.

The dust settles, and when I look back all I can see is blood and the dead bodies of the biker gang that tried to kill us.

I inhale deeply, my body shaking with fear at the fact that it could've been us. I want to cry, and I almost do but I don't want Juko to think I'm weak. That I couldn't handle seeing dead bodies or killing someone. Yet this was all new to me. I had been in a home where I was hidden from the real world. A world where murderers, robbers, and rapists ran free.

My mother's words ring in my head, "the War General won't want a weak wife, Ivy. He needs someone strong-minded, willing and able and if he finds out how pathetic you are. He will replace you."

Juko grabs the wheel, allowing me to sit back and sink into my seat. "Are you ok?"

I nod my head and look at him. There's a deep concern rooted in those deep gray eyes. He analyzes me, checking every inch of my face and body. "You got a scratch on your neck, but you'll be fine."

"Oh." I reach up, feeling around my neck until the tips of my fingers come in contact with warm liquid. I look at my hand. A thin red line of crimson paints my fingertips. "I think it came from the glass."

"I must've come from me when I broke the window shield." He frowns in thought. "They had military-grade weapons. Those bullets could've easily cut through the glass and killed us both. I had no choice but to break it. I'm sorry I hurt you."

I shake my head, waving him off, I was exhausted and all I wanted to do at this point was get to our castle. "It's fine, you saved me. I don't know what I would've done if it was just me in the car."

"You did well enough." He smiles at the slightest, "I didn't think you had that in you." Juko admits.

"Neither did I." I sigh.

"Relax, we should be good from here. Home isn't too far. I'll have someone take a look at that cut when we make it."

I nod my head sinking back in my seat, I was on edge and I could hardly relax. We were attacked, and I was scared it was more of them out there.

~~~

"You're finally here!" Juko's mother bursts with excitement once we enter my new home. It was huge, bigger than my parents home by far, and as much as I wanted to explore, I also wanted to run myself a nice warm bath.

Juko smiles when he sees his mother, the love in his eyes is something I wished I had with my own. "George told me about the little incident you all had out on the road. I'm glad you made it here safe." His mother says, meeting us in the middle of the entrance.

She pulls her son into a hug and whispers something into his ear. "It was nothing I couldn't handle mother," Juko says, pulling away from her tight hold.

She kisses her teeth, glaring at him, "I told you, you should've taken some men with you. None of this would've happened." She said while flipping her hair over her shoulder, then finally meets my eyes. "And this must be Ivy." She cheerfully says while making her way over to me.

I nod my head with a smile and stretch my hand out. "Yes, it's been a long time Mrs. Saigoni."

"Nonsense girl you are family. Give me a hug." She laughs, pulling me into a tight hug.

Her warm vanilla scent wafts up my nose, reminding me faintly of home. She was still the same, sweet, kind and charming as ever. I hug her back, "It's so good to finally see you again."

"The same to you dear." She pulls away and looks me up and down, taking me in. "You look as beautiful as always!"

"Mommy where- JUKO!" A small voice screams.

A small figure darts from the corner, long chocolate brown curls flying everywhere as they launch themselves into Juko's arms.

Juko chuckles deeply, hugging the familiar little girl. She had to be his sister. "Last time you seen her, she was a baby. This is Summer." Mrs. Saigoni says. "Summer this is Ivy. You're brother's wife."

The little girl peeks up at me from Juko's large build and shyly waves. "Hi." Came her meek little voice.

"Hi there." I smile. She looks faintly of Juko and her mother with her chocolate curls. It made me wonder if they had the same father. I didn't know much about Juko's father, but I knew he had passed away some time ago.

"You're pretty." The little girl mumbles into Juko's chest.

"Thank you, so are you!" I cheese. Her little compliment warms my heart. I knew how little kids were.. devastatingly blunt, and if she said it, I knew she meant it.

"Would you like to have a tea party with me?"

I go to open my mouth but Juko beats me to the punch. "Not right now Summer. Ivy needs to get settled in before you two start having tea parties. Ok?"

The little girl pouts, " ok."

Juko chuckles, sitting the girl back down on her feet and ruffles her hair. "Stop it Juko. I'm not a baby anymore!" Summer whines adorably.

"War General Saigoni!" A man wearing military wear says coming into the entrance of the house. "John is here and wishes to discuss business with you as soon as possible. The man glances at me, giving me a slight bow, "Do you have a minute sir?"

Juko turns to me and his mother, "mother do you mind showing Ivy around?"

"Not at all. Go now. I'll make sure she's taken care of and settled in." She shoos him away.

Juko nods and follows the man out of the room leaving me, Summer and Mrs. Saigoni alone. "I guess we'll start with the tour of the castle." She says while grabbing Summer's hand. "You also have a personal servant that you'll be introduced to tomorrow as I'm sure today was a lot for you."

I nod my head, sending her a brief smile. She wasn't wrong. Today was indeed a lot. I needed a breather and some alone time if anything.

"Thank you Mrs. Saigoni."

"We're family." The woman says, sending me a stern look, "Call me Jema."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5.4K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
190K 13.1K 115
After an accident, Imara, a 28-year-old plus-size black woman, ends up in a strange rainforest world from a bittersweet novel she read. This wild jun...
37 2 8
Forced together by war and traumatic circumstances, a young aspiring academic and a mysterious and lonely bachelor traverse the tricky line between t...
32.3K 1K 11
Serena is between a rock and a hard place. A military experiment gone wrong has sent her world crashing down--along with everybody else's--as a myst...