A Secret Curse | Yandere Hogw...

By PercabethFanLiz

When an Hufflepuff accidentally gets a harem of yandere's instead of a good grade in her OWL exams. "You are... More

info
--stormy days
--friends
--annoyed
-- love
--oemor
--riddle
--insane
--tired
--red head
--slytherin
--father
--superior
--lies
--touch
--memories
--potter
--starts
--mi amor
--rivals
--ron
--ours only
--brothers
--Power
--warnings
--thoughts
--glasses
--wary
--wood
--sorrow
--fuck
--romeo
--battle
--3 troubles
--not belonged
--hypocrites

--looks

16.2K 674 300
By PercabethFanLiz

TW: little violence!

Dear Diary,

Why do|

Why do I|

Why do I hear boss music?|

—-

Y/n was never the type to love studying. She would always procrastinate on ever reading the books teachers assigned.

But if she ever was to study, it would be alone. In the library where nobody would dare interrupt her thinking. This was one of the moments where she actually was forced to study.

"The potion will later turn into.." she muttered in a trance, squinting her eyes at the words. The options were displayed in a sheet of paper where it was a multiple choice answer.

It's a 50/50 chance to guess, Y/n thought.

There was no going back on her answer as she took the quill from its case, dipping it in ink. The liquid was latched into the thin brush as it made its way towards the paper.

"A, B, or C?" Her voice repeated the choices, her hand gripping her quill tighter than before. All of the available images consist of similar features, such as ingredients in a pot.

"It's C, the polyjuice potion. The picture shows the ingredients that are needed for the particular potion, justifying its reason to be C." A voice answered from the shadows that lurked around her.

Y/n flinched when the silence around her was interrupted, looking up in an instant to see a figure standing in front of her.

"You scared me," She muttered, taking in their features.

"I'm not the one that tends to have a fright on people." With the tilt of her head, y/n could make out the brown-bushy haired girl; Hermione.

The curly strands of her hair was curled around her pale face that reached to her shoulders, defining her face for a persons view. She was wearing a simple gray shirt with blue jeans. Her curves were shown as the shirt was tightly embracing her figure.

Y/n leaned back on her chair, legs crossed.

"May I ask why you are awake?" The question seemed to start a conversation with her friend, not wanting the encounter to be awkward.

She didn't answer, only sitting in front of the h/c girl. Her brown eyes stared at the person with a confused look. She was scanning for an answer.

An answer that would fulfill her mental state.

"Say Y/n, i haven't seen you at all in the past few days." Hermione stated, placing her arms on the table. The look in her eyes was a more distant gaze than usual.

Something was bothering her.

The air was thick around them as the two stared into each other's eyes. The statement Hermione last spoke was incomplete, which Y/n was confused.

".. I'm sorry?"

Hermione sighed, knowing the girl doesn't know what she meant.

"Are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?" She questioned, her fists tightening their hold.

Y/n put down her quill, setting it next to her. She could sense this conversation was taking its turn.

".. I'm not ignoring you." Her tone seemed to lack emotions, making Hermione shiver in frustration. These past days were hell.

The days that went by, Hermione would often think about her next exams coming up. But her attention wasn't focusing on the studies. Even how much she tried, she could barely get 15 minutes on staying on the subject.

A particular girl prevented that. A girl she grown to think about when she enters the Great Hall. It was all because of that encounter in the train, which is a blessing and a curse for both of them to meet.

Her desires wasn't focused on only being the smartest, despite being a major priority to her. She always felt there is something still lingering inside of her. But what?

Her brown eyes focused even more on Y/n, seeing how her lips were slightly parted. Those same lips spoke to multiple people other than her.

It's because of her, Hermione thought.

Her, her, her. She's the desire.

"Why do you lack emotion?" She questioned in a daze. Her head leaned towards the palm of her head, staring at Y/n with an longing , yet painful look.

The questioned seemed to caught the confused girl even more off guard.

"What-"

"-What can I do for me to see the emotions you have again?" Interrupting Y/n, her eyes filled with desperation.

Let me know what you're feeling about me, Y/n.

The girl widened her eyes, looking around the library in hopes of finding a random person that'll interrupt them into going to their dorms. Not even an insect was near them.

What a pity.

"Hermione, you are making no sense to me. Even if I do lack some emotions when I'm speaking, that doesn't mean my words aren't true." Her words were spoken with a clear tone, making no eye contact to the Gryffindor in front of her.

".. Then.." Hermione was about to speak, but she heard a chair squeak that made her stop. Looking up, Y/n was standing with her gaze low.

"I don't wish for this.. interaction to ruin our friendship. I'm not ignoring you, I just had a lot on my mind. So please-" Her hand was about to touch her paper, but Hermione rushed forward to grip her wrist. Tightly.

Y/n gasped at the sudden brute force that Hermione held.

"You would have no trouble getting flustered around that Hufflepuff, would you?" Her character was slowly dripping away from her, as only her darkest senses erupted.

"What? I really don't know what you mean!?" Her tone held a shiver as her emotionless speaking was coming to its end.

".. Don't tell me you don't know how you are acting around Diggory. Only a fool can say otherwise." She looked up at the girl with a different fire in her eyes.

Y/n shook her head, attempting to loosen up her friends grip. She would always get flustered if there was a physical connection that was out of her comfort zone.

Hermione got it all wrong.

"It's because he's a man, isn't it? You wanted someone strong to p-protect you?" Her words seemed slurred as she slightly stuttered, her arms shaking.

The h/c girl stood there, loosing her facade of a neutral expression. She took in the lost control of her friend.

"Hermione, stop. What you're saying is dumb-"

Hermione's eyes widened in anger. Though, everyone would've thought her look was pure insanity.

"I'll be a man for you, Y/n. I would do anything for you. Just please, please don't-" Hermione reached towards Y/n's face, stretching her arm to get a touch of Y/n's face. Even if it's a piece hair from her cheek.

But something stopped her from doing so. More so, a person stopped her.

She gasped at the pain her wrist felt, immediately letting go of Y/n as the person dragged her away from the h/c girl.

"Hands off of her, Hermione." A deep, familiar voice said as they held up her arm.

Y/n retracted her wrist, massaging the red mark that was made. If she held onto her wrist longer, blood would eventually draw out.

She shuddered.

Y/n looked up to see her savior, seeing the bright green eyes that seemed to be the light of the dark library.

"Harry." She called out, sighing in relief. There was a person that was here to save her after all.

Harry looked towards Y/n, a forced smile itched upon his lips.

"Y/n. I'm sorry you had to witness that." He apologized, lowering his hand.

"I- I didn't mean-" Hermione started saying, but was completely shut down by the green-eyes boy.

"Hermione, you caused enough trouble. It's best if you not say anything to her." His hold tighten, and the brown-haired girl gasped in pain.

Y/n spoke without hesitation,

"Wait, it's okay. You can let her go."

Harry turned his eyes back to Y/n. Pure annoyance was held. Her words seem to trigger something inside of him, more so when she said it's okay that Hermione hurt her. It's almost if she was giving permission for Hermione to lay a hand on her.

"She tried to hurt you, and you're letting this slide. I don't get it." He stated in a firm voice. He believed that people who hurt another, didn't deserve justice.

Especially if they did damage to a specific human being.

"She- I.. I don't want anyone getting hurt. I'll forget about this, but I'll never forget a person being hurt because of me." Y/n dumbly reason, feeling the need to protect Hermione despite what she had done. The pure look of distress that was placed on her friends face was enough to let Y/n speak out.

Harry looked at the h/c girl, than at Hermione who wouldn't meet anyone's gaze.

Can't even face your sins? He thought angrily.

He shook his head, hesitantly letting go of Hermione who quickly pulled her arm to her chest.

Whatever Hermione's evil intention was, it had gone away and was replaced with guilt. She didn't blame Harry for hurting her.

Though, it was different for Harry.

He wanted to physically hurt her for what she was about to do. He only stopped because of the violence someone had to see.

Nobody knew this, except himself.

"May I assist you to your dorm, Y/n?" He offered, sending a gentle smile towards Y/n's way. It hurt to fake it, but was worth it to see the girl agreeing.

"Yes, please."

—-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 31.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.5M 49.6K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
240K 6.8K 23
(The cover does not belong to me but to whoever the owner of the pic is) Kira Uchiha is the younger sister of Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha. She was a k...
1.9K 71 29
A Bio for the Titan Force Heroes that will have their bios, Powers & Abilities, companions and etc