π‚π‡π„π‘π‘π˜ π‡πˆπ‹π‹

By itsliafr

Scarlett Delmonico is living every fan of Jaden's life, she's on the baseball team as the next star player an... More

Cast and Backgrounds
Prologue
Epigraph
Part I
I. Excitement
II. Getting Ready For School
III. Wedding Planning
IV. In N Out Of Boredom
V. Treehouse Date
VI. Bipolar Love
VII. Xiomara's Life
VIII. Do Not Enter
IX. Mixed Signals
X. Pretty Liar
XI. Heaven Or Hell
XII. Communication Isn't Key
XIII. Back To Dance Class
XIV. Taking A Break
XV. Dress Shopping
XVI. Halloween Party
XVII. Watch My Heart Burn
XVIII. Now, It's Over
XIX. Watch Your Back
XX. Can You Keep A Secret?
XXI. I Hope You're Not Happy
XXII. I Guess I'm Drowning
XXIII. Stay Out Of My Life
XXIV. Jaden's Love Life
XXV. Kill My Ex
XXVI. Scarlett (Taylor's Version)
XXVII. I Will Ruin You
XXVIII. Xiomara's First Date
XXIX. Bubblegum
Part II
Prologue
Epigraph
XXX. Keep An Out For Selener
XXXI. Let's Be Friends
XXXII. Wrapped Around My Finger
XXXIII. I'm Still Better
XXXV. Treehouse Lover
XXXVI. Backstabber
XXXVIII. I See Through You
XXXVII. Homecoming Is Not Giving
XXXIX. Vinyl Shopping
XL. Baking Your Feelings
XLI. Homecoming
XLII. Processing The Breakup
XLIII. Be My Wedding Date?
XLV. Night Out With The Crew
XLVI. Bicycle Date
XLIV. Mixtape For His Girl
XLVII. Am I Crazy?
XLVIII. The Bunny Messenger
XLIX. Jaden (Taylor's Version)
Part III
Prologue
Epigraph
L. Plant Project
LI. She's Never Coming Back
LII. Day One Greenie
LIII. Family Tree Project
LIV. Flowers For His Flowers
LV. Oops, We're Expecting..
LVI. Rosalia's Birthday Party
LVII. It Was Her Time
LVIII. Laying Her Down To Rest
LIX. Meet Jesse-Rae
LX. Dress Shopping
LXI. Movie Premiere
LXII. High Enough
LXIII. Astronomy
LXIV. Being Parents For A Day
LXV. Here Comes The Bride
LXVI. Meet Me At Cherry Hill
LXVII. To Me? He's Everything

XXXIV. Teenagers Scare Me

488 8 36
By itsliafr

  Chapter 34, Teenagers Scare Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   " Well she said 'what are you gonna do? Punch me?' so I did. "

  ~ Scarlett's POV ~

     Aggravated and annoyed is what I'm feeling when I tossed and turned due to the pain I felt on my stomach, I came to the conclusion to sleep on my back although it was very uncomfortable.
   I didn't think I would be so happy that the sun rose causing me to wake up early, I brushed my teeth and took a nice shower.

   I shaved my legs and exfoliated my body since today was the pool party, I brushed my hair into a ponytail as I put on my robe.
  I put on a new set of pajamas and walked downstairs, I ate breakfast and spent half my time getting everything I needed ready.

      Yesterday I had bought different belly and nose rings so I had options, I decided to keep my snake nose ring but change my belly ring.
   The swim suit Xiomara chose was something I'm not going to be able to wear considering it was a little tight and would irritate my belly button, so I rummaged through my closet in hopes to find a replacement on short notice.

    I sighed of annoyance as I continuously went through my closet, I was only satisfied when I found a two piece that wouldn't make my belly ring feel too pressed.
  I had a lot of time before I needed to get dressed so I walked downstairs and decided to listen to music.

    When it was getting closer to when the part started, I walked upstairs and got dressed.
  I didn't put any type of makeup since it's a pool party and makeup didn't mix well with water, I changed into my pajamas and then put on an outfit on top.

Scarlett's Outfit and Swimsuit

     I smiled at my outfit before grabbing my phone and walking downstairs, I grabbed the car keys from the counter and left the house.
   My dad was out trying on different suits for his wedding, I stopped by the projects to pick up Xiomara.

  "If it ain't our favorite girl, how ya doing Scar?"

   Daniel greeted me, I smiled at the three boys as I waved and messaged Xiomara to hurry up.

  "I'm headed to pool party, y'all down to come?"

  I invited, they weren't "thugs" or anything bad, they were just three teens fooling around that live here.

  "No can do Scar, I got a night shift that I gotta get some sleep for, I'll see y'all fools later. Have a good time Scar!"

   Daniel smiled as he waved goodbye and walked out of the building, Daniel was the only one who lived in the same neighborhood I did.
  We just don't see each other often, here's some information on these three boys:

   Daniel is an eighteen year old college student, he plays soccer and he's good at it.
  Daniel has three sisters and a single mother, he works hard for them.

  Carlos is a seventeen year old senior student, he doesn't go to my highschool though so I only see him whenever I come over which is all the time.

  Then there's Emmanuel, he's the youngest.
   Emmanuel is a sixteen year old junior student, he actually goes to my highschool but I don't see him since he's in the honors class.
   He's also a football player, did I mention that I was some what attracted to him?

  "I can't Scar, I have a test to study for but Emmanuel here doesn't have anything to do so take him."

    Carlos smiled before hugging me, with consent and walking up the stairs to his apartment.
   I smiled at Emmanuel and grabbed his hand.

   "I'll go grab a swim suit."

   Emmanuel spoke out sheepishly before walking down the hall to his apartment, that's when I had the best idea I ever had.

  "That's the worst idea you've ever had."

  Xiomara told as we waited in the car for Emmanuel, I looked at her and huffed but changed my mood when Emmanuel was walking towards the car.

   "Think about it, maybe Meredith will go for him!"

  I replied just in time, Emmanuel smiled at the both of us and buckled himself in.
  When we arrived to the pool party, it was crowded with different teens.

  I walked to the pool area with Emmanuel and Xiomara, may I say we looked hot as hell?
  Xiomara was wearing a one piece outfit that showed off her curves and well, Emmanuel has abs for days.

Xiomara's Swimsuit

    We set out towels and change of clothes on the seating area, everything was good until Meredith and Jaden walked in.
  I didn't say I forgave Jaden, I just said I'd restart with him.

  I hold grudges, Emmanuel noticed my tensed up body and grabbed my hand.
  I smiled as he led me to the pool, we jumped in together.

   "If you're trying to make him jealous with me, I think it's working."

   Emmanuel whispered in my ear, I shivered a bit and playfully shoved him.
  So I may or may not told him the plan because I don't want him to feel used, he agreed to it.

  I got out the pool to go grab some caprisuns when I watched Meredith walk in, she stood beside me and grabbed a Dr. Pepper.
  I didn't say anything, I walked out of the house and walked back to the pool where she began to talk.

  "Here's the famous Scarlett, with a boy! Wow, you can sure move on!"

  Meredith joked but nobody laughed, they just stared.
  Everyone knew I wasn't a troublemaker, besides Jaden moved on first.

   I turned around and placed the caprisuns in Xiomara's lap, I walked over to her and smirked.
   I wanted to hear what else she had to say about me.

  "What happened? Cat's got your tongue?"

  She tried to teased, I rolled my eyes and got in her face.

  "What are you gonna do? Punch me?"

  Meredith asked as she tried to sound like she wasn't shaking in her flip flops, that wasn't a bad idea actually.

   I balled my fists and threw a quick right hook, she stumbled back a bit and gripped her nose.
  She looked at me and before I knew it, we were in the pool fighting.

   People were chanting fight and others were chanting Scarlett, it wasn't long before I was pulled out by Emmanuel.
  He grabbed my hand and walked with me to the kitchen to clean whatever part of me was bleeding, I think it was my eyebrow and nose.

   "How did that even happen? I was watching the whole thing!"

   Emmanuel sounded baffled, I chuckled at his words.

" Well she said 'what are you gonna do? Punch me? So I did. "

   Emmanuel was about to respond when Jaden walked in, his hair was dripping wet and he seemed to be out of breath.
  He looked at me but I turned away and laughed at Emmanuel's confusion, from my peripheral vision Jaden walked out angry.

  Did I just succeed in what I wanted? Yes.

  Am I going to feel bad about it later? Also yes.

  But now am I going to make it up to him? Definitely yes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956K 58.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
319K 3.1K 44
"- Stop playing with me, I'm sick of it, I understand better why people thought we were together, you do everything to try to make me fall in love wi...
38.9K 865 35
π™‡π™Šπ™Žπ™ & π™π™Šπ™π™‰π˜Ώ- {"π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘑𝘒𝘀𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘳𝘭 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘡𝘰𝘱𝘱π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘒𝘡 𝘯𝘰𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘡π˜ͺ𝘭...