𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄, ray

By -MACR0PHAGE

░░ ↲ ۪۫❁ཻུ۪۪ ✉️ # 𝒓𝒂𝒚 ! # 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 ! ⚀ ❛ 𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗈... More

𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲
𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁
𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝐢.
𝐢𝐢.
𝐢𝐢𝐢.
𝐯.
𝐯𝐢.
𝐯𝐢𝐢.
𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟯, act two
𝐢. 𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥
𝐢𝐢. 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐢𝐯. 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝐯. 𝐥𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝐯𝐢. 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐬
𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥-𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐢𝐱. 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝐱. 𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝐱𝐢. 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬, 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭?
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞
𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥
𝐱𝐯. 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐢
𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐭

𝐢𝐯.

400 25 8
By -MACR0PHAGE

𝐢𝐯.

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

The next day was like any other. Same chores, same work, same people.

Well, not everyone.

Ray, Emma and Norman have been spending more time together. And while the other kids didn't see any changes, Nozomi did.

Usually, Ray would spend most of their time together. Doing whatever calmed them.

It made Nozomi lonely. And she was kind of scared Ray was getting sick of her. But, she tried her best to ignore these feelings because she also agrees that you should spend some time away from each other, because then, your longing feelings for them can make stronger love or friendship.

Another weird thing though, Carson, Danny, May, Gilda and Don had been spending more time with them. While normal for May, the others not so much, to be honest. But, again, she didn't question at all.

So, Nozomi went to help Mama with the other children.

Carol giggled as Nozomi tickled her stomach furiously. Nozomi then held Carol as she squirmed a little, Isabella laughing lightly behind them at Carol's behavior.

"Oh, dear. She's a squirmer." Isabella chuckled, covering her mouth. But Nozomi just put Carol into her crib, giving her a bottle full of water.

Nozomi wished she could say something but all she could do was smile at the little baby as her eyes slowly closed.

"Thank you for the help." Isabella thanked as Nozomi turned to her. Nozomi then hugged Isabella's waist, her head on her stomach.

Nozomi then felt a thump as the door opened to see Ray holding Nozomi's cup with stars drawn on them.

'Here Nozomi. Sorry I didn't spend time with you today, I had things to do.' Ray apologized as Nozomi nodded, as a forgiving sign, he sighed in relief.

Nozomi then quickly hugged Ray as a thank you with her new cup of coffee in hand. And Isabella could only have a smirk on her face, making Ray glare at her.

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

↳ They all didn't know someone was watching them as they made amends for lying about Connie's death. They really didn't.

But a certain pink haired girl was hiding in the shadows, only starring at them as she tried her best to figure out what they were saying.

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

↳ Nozomi jumped-hugged(?) Ray, basically scaring him. Ray turned to the energetic girl as she scolded him through sign language and the friends could only watch.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get injured."

'Well, that's not an excuse, Ray! You've could've gotten seriously hurt! Who did that anyway?!'

"Nobody! I just did it myself."

'Yeah, because a slap mark is definitely caused accidentally by a boy who likes black coffee and wants piercings when he gets older, emo boy!'

"I don't even want piercings!"

'Same thing!'

"It's not-" "Uh, sorry to ruin this debate but we have to get going." Norman apologized as Nozomi and Ray still glared at each other.

"Fine. I just need to talk to Nozomi about one more thing." Ray held up one of his fingers. Norman only deadpanned.

'Did you sleep walk again last night?' Nozomi nodded slowly at Ray's question but titled her head, basically asking why.

'Me and the others met up last night, but I felt someone was there. So, just wanted to make sure.' Nozomi nodded in realization. Ray then handed her the hand clock, Nozomi now staring at the hands.

"Bye, Nozomi." Ray told her as Nozomi waved, them walking away. Once they were gone, Nozomi sighed in relief.

It was obvious they weren't suspicious of her, but she was nervous none the less.

All she wished was for them to be careful.

All she wished.

❝ ✎ ━━━━ 💌 ━━━━ ❞

a/n : sorry if this was short!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.7K 35
"𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪,𝙔/𝙉." ╰┈➤ 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐚�...
35K 403 36
⚠️ FIXED⚠️ .. kinda. Ignore any typos. There is 38 children at Gracefeild house, they consider everyone family here, Emma, Ray, Norman, and (Y/n), a...
134K 2.3K 26
After normans returns rays depression starts to get worse Alright ik this description sucks but who actually reads them Also Emma is very very inno...
601K 21.5K 34
𝑖 𝑏𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑖 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑...