Another BTS Story 1 (finished)

By Clairounette645295

Basically, this is a bunch of BTS Hybrid stories and others. If you don't like the first story, there are man... More

Hybrids 1.1
Hybrids 1.2
Hybrids 1.3
Hybrid 1.4
Hybrid 1.5
Hybrid 1.6
Hybrid 1.7
Hybrid 1.8
Introduction Hybrid 2
Hybrid 2.1
Hybrid 2.2
Hybrid 2.3
Hybrid 2.4 (end)
Intro to Particular Story 1
Particular 1.1
Particular 1.2
Intro to Hybrid story 3
Hybrid 3
Intro Hybrid 4
Hybrid 4
Intro Hybrid 5
Hybrid 5.1: Yoongi
Hybrid 5.2 : Yoongi
Hybrid 5.3 : Jimin
Hybrid 5.4 : Jimin
Hybrid 5.5 : Hoseok
Hybrid 5.6: Hoseok and Promise
Hybrid 5.7: A new meeting?
Hybrid 5.7: Taehyung
Hybrid 5.8: Jin
Hybrid 5.9 : Namjoon and Jungkook
Hybrid 5.10: The Seven and the revenge
Intro Mafia 1.
Mafia 1.1
Intro to Mafia 2+ Mafia 2
Mafia 3
Intro Apocalypse 1
Apocalypse: Beginning 1.1
Apocalypse: Trust them? 1.2
Apocalypse: Safe Zone 1.3
Apocalypse: Distance? 1.4
Apocalypse: Connected 1.5
Intro...: Werewolf 1
Intro Hybrid 6
Hybrid 6.1
Hybrid 6.2
Hybrid 6.3
Intro Hybrid 7
Hybrid 7.1: Fear
Hybrid 7.2: Mates?
Hybrid 7.3 : Sharing a burden.
Hybrid 7.4: Feeling the Mate Bond?
Hybrid 7.5 : Numb and Misunderstood
Hybrid 7.6: Nan and Rada.
Hybrid 7.7: Training.
Hybrid 7.8: Need of Attention
Hybrid 7.9 : Apart?
Hybrid 7.10: Two years later
Hybrid 7.11: Breaking the mate bond?
Hybrid 7.12: Hope's world
Hybrid 7.13: Meeting again (1)
Hybrid 7.14: Meeting again (2)
Hybrid 7.15: Justice North
Hybrid 7.16: Tick Tick
Hybrid 7.17: Understanding
Hybrid 7.18 : Forgive (end)
Intro Apocalypse 2
Apocalypse 2.1: An intruder.
Apocalyspe 2.2: Settling in
Apocalypse 2.3 : Feelings and Acceptance
Apocalypse 2.4: The Fluff!
Apocalypse 2.5: Dark Quarter's Story (1)
Apocalypse 2.6: Dark quarter's story (2)
Apocalypse 2.7: Butterfly
Introduction College Story 1
Another College Story 1.1
Another College Story 1.2
Another Werewolf Story 2
Intro: Another Fantasy Story 1.
Fantasy 1.1: A new beginning
Fantasy 1.2: Little...mate?!
Fantasy 1.3: An unexpected outing?
Fantasy 1.4: Ela's harsh decision
Fantasy 1.5: Happy End
Another Werewolf Story 3
Intro Hybrid 8
Hybrid 8.1: A long week
Hybrid 8.2: Hybrids? Forgive?
Hybrid 8.3: Condition
Hybrid 8.4: Progress
Hybrid 8.5: Hug
Hybrid 8.6: Causing worries...
Hybrid 8.7: All reunited
Soulmate 1: Jimin (oneshot)
Soulmate 2: Yoongi x Hoseok x Reader (oneshot)
Mafia 2.1 : Hard life
Mafia 2.2: A white penthouse
Mafia 2.3: Warming up
Mafia 2.4: Horrible reality
Mafia 2.5: Survival instinct
Mafia 2.6: A new life
Intro College 2
College 2.1: Meeting and feelings
College 2.2: Incredulous
College 2.3 : Attack
College 2.4: More than friendship?
College 2.5: Some feelings revealed
College 2.6: Timeless evolution
Rank 1.1 : Beginning
Rank 1.2: Acclimatation
Rank 1.3: The true one
Rank 1.4: Perpetrator's end
Another School Story (ReaderxJiminxTaehyung)
Particular 2 (one shot)
Hybrid 10.1: A new family?
Hybrid 10.2: Hatred
Hybrid 10.3: Agreement
Hybrid 10.4: Love feelings
Hybrid 10.5: Understanding feelings
Hybrid 10. 6: Harsh Decision (+ announcement)

Hybrid 9 (oneshot)

592 24 27
By Clairounette645295

This is a story that I like, but I didn't develop it. I can see if you guys like this and it goes over a hundred views, then I'll write more or it. 

I don't like this. 

I still don't understand why my father decided to take me here. Looking around all the masked people makes me want to vomit. 

Of course, I'm aware that my father is the chef of the police and is trying to stop all of this.

But going to an auction.

I glanced at my father's right hand man who gave me an awkward smile. Hybrids were treated horribly for a while and thanks to my father and other people in their right state of mind, bills were passed. 

Selling hybrids in auctions or in stores was forbidden and they could enter the active life. Changes were slow, but hybrid-friendly platforms had bloomed everywhere on the globe. Nonetheless, there were still some exceptions. Like this one.

Merry Auction. An Auction selling all typed of luxuries, unaffordable for most and weird for some. Most of them had their unique part. Being the daughter of the Chef of Police of the largest city and with the highest success rate, allowed me a certain amount of money. 

Moreover the company I had started had nicely developed and I had a wanted place on the skin care market. I was the first abhorring the non-tested on hybrid label. My company was hybrid friendly and every employee worked hard for their place hybrids or humans.

Anyway, Madam Merry was the wife of a billionaire and her hobby in life was collecting exotic hybrids and drugging them. That was called Acceptance. An accepted hybrid was a happy one, or so was her motto. 

I had never met her and I never let her buy any shares of my company, because I was disgusted by her hobby. No matter what people said, hybrids were still people. Alive with a thinking mind. Drugging them into emotionless sex dolls was revolting. 

Thus, my father had planned us to assist to this auction and buy a few hybrids. Trying to get them out of their acceptance state. 

Getting in was easy. My big brother unlike my father was the leader of the mafia. Crazy to think that the mafia was in fact working with the police? But my father was like that: As long as it's right and that it doesn't involve murder: it was okay.

"Let's start the evening! Be ready to get poor ladies and gentlemen tonight's selection is especially...delightful." Madam Merry announced in her scarlet mask

I looked at the stage and I felt the lump in my throat get even bigger. Dragged roughly, bruised and almost naked, a cheetah hybrid stood in the middle of the stage. His tail straightened, his eyes glaring as he looked around taking in each people, the hate in his eyes growing more and more.

"Kneel."

He fell to his knees without reluctance and I had to hide the gasp forming in my throat. His dark brown hair falling in front of his eyes, his ripped body, his big doe eyes...this guy was gorgeous. His eyes met mine and for a second it felt like I was alone in the room with him. 

His eyes widened in realization and I could see the smirk on his lips. A smile that had abandoned any hope.

"Dad." I hinted showing the guy "Dad."

My father glanced at the hybrid and nodded.

"This beast is Jeon Jungkook. Very wild. Very rough." Madam Merry whispered with the most devious smile "Delicious. But unaccepted. The price starts low."

Hearing he was unaccepted frightened a few hearts for sure as people began whispering. 1 million dollars. That was the price my father bought the cheetah at. Madam Merry gave him an appreciative glance as my brother rolled his eyes. 

He was standing by my side and acted uninterested. He had told me that he had bought some hybrids here last night and brought them back to his place. I would meet them eventually.

The next few hybrids were like buying a piece of bread. The price were giving me a headache.

"Lastly, here is my favorite for tonight. An unaccepted. But... believe it or not...he listens once beaten up for good. He is...just perfect. I will let him chose it's master. "

Murmurs of disappointment were heard, but it was Merry. She was in her kingdom and nobody could do anything about it. My father had bought a few hybrids, but this one was another unaccepted just like the cheetah from before. 

Slowly a pale male stepped inside the room. 

Numerous scars, but a beautiful body, the panther hybrid had his eyes set on the floor, but one sniff had his eyes met up straight with mine. And again, it was just like it was the two of us. 

Walking down the stage, he walked up to me and fell to his knees before kissing the point of my shoes. And that was the end of my first night meeting Jungkook and Yoongi.

Collecting them wasn't of my resort. I hurriedly stepped outside the auction house to take a gulp of air. It irritated me to see, the rich people doing as they pleased. 

My father had gathered enough evidence to put half of those people in deep shit and thus gathered a lot of enemies. I couldn't go back to my company: because my father biggest weakness was me. 

Until things calmed down, I had to stay with my brother. Touching the mafia was different from touching the chef of police. The consequences immediate.

"You're going to be fine." My brother whispered.

Blake Encarta, my big brother, a prodigy both in business and mind games, was probably the one person on earth nobody would have against himself. Blake was intelligent, strong and able to defend himself in any situation. 

On the other hand, I was only potent in business. 

Physical traits weren't on my side as I was on the chubbier side and a lot weaker. I could defend myself, but not against skilled fighters like his close men. 

After, my mother died, my brother accepted to work for the underground without a second thought. Quickly gravitating towards the top, he made himself a lot of allies and won the spot over.

"I'm going to protect you, bub."

I couldn't help but smile at him. I could see his eyes watching me in the rear mirror. Blake was like that, the overprotective big brother and always a piece of advice. 

He was the one helping me starting my company and helping me with any...people trying to ruin my business. 

I didn't get any help to get it to be successful, but I always took his advices as a guideline. Seating comfortably in the backseat, my mind drifted off.

The sound of thunder clashing with the ground woke me up brutally. Joshua was standing in front of my door and gave me a worried look that I brushed off with a hand. Thunder was still some kind of trigger for me as my mother died on a rainy, thundery day. Wrapping myself in one of my brother's hoodie, Joshua took the hint to guide me to him.

"He's still down there?" I asked as I looked at the elevator's destination.

Yes elevator. My brother lived in a mansion lost somewhere in the forest, hidden from the world and carefully watched over by at least 50 men. He was on high alert and I had charged my secretary to take care of the company, communicating with me per email. 

The mansion was in an old gothic Christian style and absolutely gorgeous. The staff really nice and mostly fighters or retired fighter from gangs who had decided to stop fighting against my brother.

"Hina!" I squealed happily running towards the 40 year old lady

The Japanese assassin, or rather ex-assassin and specialist in poison, opened her eyes wide for me. She had started taking care of me after my mother died when I was little. Taking it as her responsibility to educate me and my brother into fine people.

"How is my button doing?" she cupped my cheeks

"Fine" I replied with my squished cheeks

"Did the thunder wake you up?" she asked eyes filled with worry

"No"

"Yes"

I glared at Joshua who didn't react in anyway. Joshua was the most annoying bodyguard I ever had. My brother had asked him to take care of me and it's been two years now. Hell annoying and overprotective. Always criticizing me and talking about security. A real kill-joy.

"Baby sister one day, baby sister forever." A mocking voice made me roll my voice

"Blake, take Joshua back." I groaned

"No way." Blake grinned "He's the only one who resisted and he's taking well care of you." He reasoned

"He does but-"I tried to argue

"No but young lady." Hina cut me off

I pouted causing all the people in the room to try to hide their smile as I huffed in disbelief. I was 20 years old and Blake was soon turning 23. I glanced at my big brother, his black fringe and undercut joined by a beautiful worked out body, made him the number one wanted single man in the city. Taking the appearance of a respectable CEO of a legal business, no one suspected him as the head of the Underground.

"Taken aback by my handsomeness?" he grinned mockingly

"As if." I scoffed turning away "Anyway, what are you doing down there at this time of the night?"

It was 2 am and finding Blake in the basement shouldn't be shocking. However, he had promised me to watch a movie with me and he never missed to complete a promise except if it was important. 

The basement of this house, was just another safe place with a lot of business from the underground. Extending to several hundred of meters underground, it held gyms, dorm rooms for his men, jails, training grounds, shooting stands, rings and everything a mafia needed to do its job.

"Dad transferred me the hybrids. The unaffected one. There are seven of them." Blake explained "He will try to get rid of the acceptance and I need to kind of try and talk to the hybrids here." He hinted "Thus..."

"I will guide Miss Encarta back to her room." Joshua took a step forward but I shook my head making him frown

"Can I see them tomorrow morning?" I asked

Hina tensed as she looked at Blake. Blake's eyes changed from mocking to serious. When I talked about seeing them, it also meant talking to them if possible. That cheetah and that panther had ignited my interest. 

Their gaze void of fear and feelings had touched my heart. Blake didn't say a word and turned on his heels. He agreed, I clapped inside my head. Joshua groaned something, but my brother had surely gotten a hold on how the hybrids looked at me. He was smart enough to have noticed it.

Arriving in front of a training ground door, that I knew was huge, Blake guided us to the adjacent room made for observations. I was really surprised to see the seven hybrids as far apart from each other as possible. Men were watching each of their movement, but they were none.

"Did they eat anything?" Blake asked sighing

"Nothing sir."

"Fucking stubborn." Blake cursed

I looked at each of the hybrids and each was different. I recognized the cheetah hybrid right away, his eyes were opened and the movement of his ears was clear to see that he was extremely wary of every sound. 

There were several hybrids in there: about 27. Some were in groups and other like the seven hybrids I remembered seeing the file off were spread wide around the room. Some had definitely been hardly forced into accepting their fate. The silence was deafening despite the tension rolling off the room.

"I can't believe you took me here on a holiday vacation." I glared at my brother who shrugged

"I brought you here because you need to relax." He grinned

"Relax?" I chuckled humorlessly

He nodded and stepped inside the training area. I remained at the entrance unsure on whether to follow him or not. Hybrids were looking at him with great suspicion and even more because of the whip he was now holding.

"I want you in lines!" Blake screamed "Lines of 7 or 10. You have 30 seconds."

No movement were realized for about fifteen seconds and then it was a blur. There were two lines of ten and one line with the seven hybrid. It was clear that they were so used to it. I shivered as I remained at the entrance glancing at Joshua who stood at the corner of the room, unbothered. Or rather looking unbothered.

"Good." Blake praised

I knew it wasn't a real praise. They were acting like a herd of sheep right now and most of them were rare hybrids, predators or specific species. Modified even, as I glanced at one of the seven panther who had a night blue fur. Eyes lowered on the floor, no one could tell that they were unaccepted. The only thing showing off their slave status was their collars.

"Take off your collars."

All of them took them off. Like robots. I shivered again taking a step back. My brother reported his attention on me and that's when I saw it: the light stretches. The relief rom not wearing the collar anymore. It was for three or four seconds, but it was clear.

"So Merry was right." Blake grinned devilishly "Little sis. Come."

"What am I your dog?" I said nonetheless stepping forward

Standing by the size of my brother, I eyed the hybrids carefully. Few of them were tenser than others. My brother remained silent for five minutes. I stood by his side for five minutes. I knew he was thinking about something and it was clear enough. There were hybrids I couldn't determine the species off. Their head being bent to look at the floor, not helping at all.

"Choose one."

I froze looking at my brother for a second. I slowly looked at him, but he hadn't taken his eyes off the hybrids. I sighed knowing there was no reasoning him. I looked at the hybrids and grimaces as they kept their head down. I only knew two names and choosing one of them was not something I was especially excited about.

"You can take a look."

"They are people, we're not at the mall." I bite back glaring at him

"As you wish." Blake chuckled raising his hand in defense

Taking a step forward, I walked around the first line. None of them looked at me, they all stiffened and tensed on the other hand. Second line wasn't much better. I sighed walking towards the line of the seven hybrids. 

It never really occurred to me that I would feel this pull to them. Looking at the head of the line, he was definitely a wolf hybrid. A grey wolf hybrid, looking unbothered and his eyes closed. I looked at the second male and his round petite white ears. 

I didn't see a tail...a polar bear hybrid?

 I wanted to ask him, but would probably end up with no answer.

"Him?" Blake was much closer to me than I expected

"Don't scare me off like that!" I pushed him angrily back facing the hybrid I was just looking at

"The polar bear hybrid it is. Come out of the line."

That's when I noticed something, when the seven hybrids were together they looked overly wary. However, they weren't tensed. Now it was a whole other story. None of them were looking at me as the polar bear hybrid walked in front of me. 

He was tall, dark purple hair witnessing that he had been modified genetically. His eyes were an auburn color and absolutely stunning. He looked handsome. 

Worldwide handsome.

"What's your name?" I asked softly

"My name is Jin master." He spoke softly and I widened my eyes at the soft stone

This guy was a keeper, he was watching over this group. I felt my heart clench the slightest as I understood why the others had become uncomfortable. Blake had noticed too, I knew about it, but that was what made it entertaining for him. Unaccepted were supposedly out of control.

"I'm Melody." I said "You can call me Mel."

He scrunched his eyebrows the slightest.

"Melody." He said with much difficulty

I guess that I had to stay happy with that. I glanced at my brother and sighed.

"Now what?" I asked

"You can do whatever you want with him. Get out of here. Come back tonight at 8pm with him or what's left of him." He said indifferently

I looked at him and looked back at the hybrids who had not expressed any feelings. I looked at Jin and sighed. The choice of words was made on purpose.

"You make me look like I'm going to beat him up." I mumbled

Jin snapped his head up at me and I almost took a step backwards, surprised as his eyes were wide with shock. It took me a second to realize that he exactly thought that, that was what was going to happen. Cringing, I looked at Blake who as shooing me away with his hand.

"I'll come back for lunch." I whispered

Walking with a hybrid almost stepping on your shadow was something. I glanced behind me to find it about three steps away looking down. Joshua was close enough and keeping an eye on him, Jeonghan on his heels. I entered the mansion's kitchen and asked for the servants to leave. Despite it being only 10 am, I wanted to make at least a snack for the hybrids.

"Cookies sound alright." I whispered looking at the ingredients.

Walking around gathering the ingredients, the loud clearing throat sound of Joshua made me raise my head up. Jin was still looking down, but this time on his knees. I shivered as I looked at him. 

I walked standing in front of him and crouched down. Taking his chin in my fingers and lifting it up, his eyes full of surprise locked with mine.

"Do you want to help me cook?" I asked

"Is that an order Mistress?" he asked

I frowned not appreciating the fact that he called me mistress.

"It isn't. You can either help me or go sit on that stool. Don't keep your head down like that. No one here will hurt you. Not under my watch. If you have any questions, then I will be there to answer them to the utmost of my abilities." I said grumpily as I realized that I probably would have to cook alone.

Turning around, I was stopped by a hand on my wrist. The grip was light and I glanced at Jin who was now standing up and looking straight at me. His eyes shining, but I could see that he had a hard time expressing himself. I stood there for a minute before holding his hand and pulling him with me towards where the aprons were kept.

"Bend down a little. You're too tall." I said as he bent down a little, his face close to mine

Gosh he really was handsome.

"Thank you Mistress." He grinned a little

I flushed realizing that I had just spoken my mind out loud as Joshua snorted. I ignored him and explained to Jin what to do. He was surprisingly skilled, getting all the concepts pretty quickly. He could read which surprised me a little, but I said nothing about it. 

We made about 6 batches of cookies and I was glad as I sat down a glass of water in front of me.

"It smells very good." Joshua grinned

"You will not get any." I warned pointing my finger to him "Jin made them with me and will decide who gets one and who doesn't." I said

Looking hurt, Joshua looked pleadingly at Jin who looked burdened by the sudden task and looked nervously between the oven, me and Joshua. 

Joshua pouted and begrudgingly stepped away to the adjacent living room. Jin looked around before deciding to seat facing me. I let the silence fill the room, the only sound coming from the cookies cooking.

"Why...us?" Jin finally whispered

I almost didn't hear him as I sipped on my glass of water.

"Because you are all unaccepted or similarly so. My father is the chief of police and is trying to reveal whatever is going on at Madam Merry. You may not know that but except classified predator hybrids, hybrids can actually get a job, a salary, build a family. Predators are considered too dangerous for the outside world." I explained 

''However, auctions are forbidden. They are now allowed to work and usually forbidden to be sold as sex slaves even more to celebrities or rich people in usual. Buying you guys was not only for my father to prove a point, but also for my brother to get people to work for him. He's working in the underworld and needs people of trust. 

Not killers, but informants." I sighed

Jin was quiet. I smiled at him with pity. It was clear in his eyes that he didn't believe me. After spending I don't know how long in that sick head's house, I didn't blame him.

"And you?" he asked after a few minutes

I looked at him once again.

"I'm the little sister of the big bad man. And I own a skin care and beauty company free of hybrid tests." I added right away "I'm here because technically speaking Jungkook and Yoongi's owner is me." I sighed "And because I need some vacation time away from the corrupted business world." I mumbled

Jin was once again quiet and I picked up the cookies from the oven carefully to make everything cool down. I glanced at his slumped form on the high chair and almost unconsciously reached to pat his back in what I hoped was comfort. 

I retracted my hand at the last moment, not wanting him to feel wronged or touch him against his will.

"You can touch me." he said startling me

"I wanted to pat your back." I said not wanting to look at his face at the moment "You can go to the living room, Joshua is probably watching something on the TV with Jeonghan."

Letting the last batch out of the oven, I pulled my apron over my head as I was suddenly pulled into someone's chest. The tall build didn't let any doubt on who it was. His hands carelessly around my waist. I stilled feeling slightly self-conscious.

"Thank you." He whispered settling his head on top of mine "A kind girl like you deserves the world."

I shivered as his voice was deeper. I knew what he was doing and yet I wanted to let it happen. I unwrapped his hand of my hips and turned around to face him. His eyes were as I expected: he wanted to have an influence on me. He leaned down and just before our lips met I cupped his cheeks and bumped my forehead against his gently. His hands froze on my side.

"Jin. Don't act reckless with me. I'm just warning you that it won't work with anyone of this household. Be careful." I whispered before saying "Joshua."

Jin was yanked away from me strongly as his eyes widened in realization.

"Take him back down." I instructed "Explain whatever you want to Blake." I shooed

"Mis-Mistress-"Jin's distressed voice made my heart clench "I'll be good. Please Mistress."

His pleads resonated loudly in my ears as he disappeared being dragged away by Joshua.

Jin fell on the ground of the training ground. Blake glanced at the hybrid surprised to see him so soon. Joshua looked very angry according to the girl's bodyguard as he slammed his feet in the stomach of the hybrid.

"Joshua." His name being called, he retreated spitting near the hybrid "Joshua where's your respect?" Blake toned his voice slightly deeper

"Nowhere." Joshua groaned annoyed

Blake was surprised. It was rare to see him so angry. Something must have happened and even if he had an inkling of what actually did happen, he was surprised to see the hybrid full of guilt, raising to be on his knees. 

Blake had made the other train in the meanwhile and chosen several groups and associated diverse trainers with each of them. Coincidence was, he was now in charge of the group of seven the one hybrid in front of him being part of that group.

"He tried to seduce her. She let him cook with her. She taught him how to bake cookies and answered his questions truthfully and that fucking prick tried to take advantage of her kindness. I'm sorry Blake, but this guy is not coming near my master anytime soon." Joshua explained as he slammed the metallic door of the training ground

"Betted on it." Blake sighed as he looked at the hybrids before glancing at the other six "You guys are still too dumb to differentiate bad from good." He massaged his temples "Explain to the bear the rules and continue training."

"I didn't-I didn't-"Jin stuttered

"If my sister cries because of you, I'll kill you." Blake's voice was emotionless as he glanced at the bear hybrid "Train."

"I'm not crying." I said as I looked at Blake

He stood in the entrance of the kitchen. Joshua on the bar stool, his hands clenched into fists as he looked at me. I rose an eyebrow to my brother but he only stepped closer and pulled me in his embrace. I hugged him back feeling slightly better.

"Jin is alright?" I asked

"If you are talking about the bear, he went training with the others." Blake answered "You made so much cookies seriously." He grinned

"For the hybrids and the men downstairs." I said the quantity self-explanatory

Blake remained near me, making small talk and I knew he was testing the waters. I was stronger than I was when I was little, but still more fragile than most. My health being one of the most fragile factors. Getting really angry could get me a fever. Crying too much could get me a high fever. Thus, I usually tried remaining calm most of the time. Affection was something I loved more than anything. Skin contact was for me the most evident way of showing affection. I looked at my brother for some time. 

He was almost 25 years old now.

"Isn't it time for you to get married?" I asked genuinely

He choked on the cookie he had been sneakily eating and coughed a few times as Joshua obviously had a hard time holding back his laughter.

"What's with you now?" Blake said taking a big gulp of water looking shaken to the bone

"Well I was just asking..." I mumbled as I finished putting the cookies in a big box

He looked at me for a few seconds and shook his head.

"I'll head down first. See-"

A loud snarl made me widen my eyes as I looked at Blake who cursed before rushing downstairs. Grabbing the cookies, I followed suit. This growl...it was from a wolf.

The training ground was crowded as the grey wolf hybrid stood there towering above Alex. Alex Sommer was a man I never really could bear the presence of. 

A pervert and annoying bastard. He was almost thrown out of the mafia world once and signed his death sentence several times. Jeonghan stood on the outside of the training ground, door blocked by none other than Jungkook.

"What the hell happened?" Blake roared making the world still "Sommer." He gritted as he saw the man on the ground

His nose was bloody and he held it together crawling towards the gate as Jungkook moved aside on one movement of the wolf's head. I let the box of cookies on the side as I looked around. All the hybrids had quieten down. Blake entered the training ground and Alex latched on his pants.

"Boss, this beast he tried to bite me off." He pleaded "He broke my nose for sure boss!" he whined like a child

Blake looked at Alex before looking back at Namjoon. The wolf remained his head towards the ground, but made no comments.

"Name?" Blake asked

"..." the wolf remained silent

I entered suit and Alex latched on me this time. I had no time to push him away as he was thrown to the other side of the training ground as Jungkook stood in front of me. I was surprised for a second and I took a deep breath as I glanced at his muscular back, tensed. Jin looked at Alex with an equal murderous intent.

"Don't touch my master." Jungkook growled

"Monster!" Alex roared as he couldn't even stand upright

"Take Alex out of here. Joshua interrogate him." Blake sighed

"Melody." Joshua called wanting me to step out of the training ground

"I'll stay." I said confidently

My brother shoot me a look of disapproval and Jeonghan took a step forward. However, the latter was grabbed by his throat by a pale raven haired male. I widened my eyes as Jeonghan was thrown outside the training ground and Yoongi looked at him emotionlessly. Joshua tensed on a whole other level as the panther stood on Jungkook's side making me unable to get to my brother, the entrance or Joshua. I took a deep breath in.

"Let's eat a cookie and talk."

I couldn't have said something weirder as Jungkook's form stilled. He glanced at me before stepping outside the training ground, taking the different boxes of cookies, handing the ones to the other groups situated on the other areas or training and came back walking past Joshua swiftly.

"Joshua. Go." Blake finished "Melody, come here."

I nodded and Yoongi let me step forward as I stood on my brother's side. Blake was calm. Very calm and that was even scarier. He took his jacket off and put it on the ground as he plopped down patting the vest. I sat on it carefully.

"Can you sit in a circle please?" Blake asked his voice weary

"Please." I added as none of them moved

They all sat in a circle. Jungkook on my right and Yoongi's on my brother's other side. I glanced at the other hybrids. 

Their behavior was still very slave like, but it was clear that they hadn't succumbed to the acceptance. I handed the cookies to Jungkook and signaled him to pass the box to his friends after taking one myself and handing one to Blake. Biting in, I felt awkward.

"So?" Blake announced

"Aren't you going to accuse us?"

The guy who just snorted sat on the wolf's right. His bangs fell over his eyes, but the lack of ears or tail made me wonder what type of hybrid he was, until vertical green slits raised to meet my emerald eyes. 

Surprised, I froze as I looked in front of me. He was a snake hybrid: a python to be exact. Blake didn't tense beside me, but I was way more wary as I looked at him. Snake hybrids were rumored to be the scariest and most dangerous type of predator hybrid.

"Hoseok." The wolf hybrid called "Calm down. You're scaring her."

I looked at the wolf and then back at the python to see he had closed his eyes and the green had dimmed down to a forestry green as his pupils came back to normal. I glanced at Jungkook beside me, but he looked stubbornly at the ground.

"Let's make a rule right now." I clapped my hand

"You're making the rules now?" Blake chuckled

"None of you should look down on the floor like that." I spoke up "You're no slaves. You will be trained, but to be independent and to face any situation. However, you will be one of the Encarta's pupil, so no one should be able to look down on you." I said calmly "So try to fight whatever they drilled into you and look at us when you talk to us." I pursued my lips "Please."

All of them raised their head at the same time and Blake this time tensed. The eyes of a predator were no joke. I took another deep breathe in and bit into the cookie my only source of comfort at the moment.

"They're good." Jungkook whispered to me

"Jin helped me." I said with a small smile "He has a talent for cooking." I grinned

"Does he?" Jungkook said

I nodded as I looked at Jungkook more carefully and then suddenly I felt something slide on my hips. I froze for a second unsure of what was happening but when I looked down, I had to hold myself back from screaming. A white snake was sliding on my thigh and it was long. Really long.

"Jimin." The wolf hissed

The snake hybrid in question paid him no attention as his cold body curled around my waist and his head settled on one of my knees. I freed another breath I didn't know I was holding and looked at Jungkook who met my eyes this time and gave me a reassuring smile.

"Can you all introduce yourselves before we address the issue from before?" Blake sighed as he looked at the snake resting his head on my knee

"I'm Jin. Polar bear hybrid."

"I'm Jungkook. Cheetah hybrid."

"I'm Taehyung, Bengal tiger hybrid. Modified. "He précised

"I'm Hoseok. Modified Python hybrid." The snorting man said in a mumble

"Yoongi. Modified Panther hybrid." His gravelly voice was something else

"Namjoon. Grey Wolf hybrid and Jimin whose currently stepping over his boundaries is a modified white cobra." the wolf hybrid spoke

I glanced at the snake who unlocked my waist and slid towards Hoseok before shifting again behind the male. Jimin was as stunning as the others, but something, something in me attracted me more to the snake hybrids. A feeling I hadn't had in a long time now.

"So Namjoon, can I have an inkling onto why you punched one of my men?" Blake spoke as I broke my eye contact with Jimin at the same time.

"He said that he would take Jungkook and fuck him. I didn't agree with-"Namjoon began speaking

Blake raised his hand in the air and I felt a shiver run down my spine. This man wasn't my brother anymore, but the mafia king of the city. I kept my eyes on the ground as he stood up.

"Sis." He said and I snapped myself up "Go back up."

"Yes." I said looking at the hybrids one last time before heading towards the entrance of the training ground and towards the elevator

"Why?" Jungkook asked

"Because. Don't question me." Blake's voice was different and Jungkook felt it right away as he glanced at Namjoon who gave him a shake from the head

"We can go with her." Hoseok's voice was low

Blake was silent as I nervously stood at the entrance unsure of what to do.

"Watch her."

Before I could complain, I was swiped off my feet and cradled into someone's embrace. Gasping in surprise, I looked at Yoongi who was holding me against him and his face was expressionless. I didn't realize that it was this late as we arrived inside the kitchen. 

It was almost 10 pm. A maid had fixed me something to eat and hurried to fix two other plates. I glanced at the panther hybrid and the python hybrid not entirely sure on what the right move was.

"Can you put me down?" I asked Yoongi

"Sure."

Hoseok sat on a chair and Yoongi put me on his laps. I widened my eyes as I glanced at the Panther who was mischievously grinning.

"You didn't say where." He shrugged

I was about to say something when Hoseok's arms settled around my shoulder and unconsciously I tensed. He pulled me against his chest and buried his nose in my neck.

"Jungkook was right. You smell so sweet."

2 months later.

Everything had changed. The Seven hybrids are now far from the angry slaves they were. Receiving business lessons on all the tricks of this world, having unlimited access to the knowledge of the Encarta family and receiving daily training. I still didn't get back to my company and grew closer with the seven men unintentionally. Jimin and Hoseok especially.

It was strange to feel dependent on someone again and although Blake didn't voice it out, Namjoon was really of great help to him. Jin became a great cook and often Yoongi helped him as I watched seating on the kitchen counter, holding Taehyung or Jungkook back from eating the meal they prepared. 

It was nice. 

Blake didn't make any comment about me staying longer in his house and I still got time to work from home. Hybrids were starting to gain importance in society and I knew that with the seven of them by our side, nothing would stop the Encarta family.

Author's note:

I really like this story, although it isn't long. Hope you folks liked it. 

Purple you and stay safe folks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

fantasy By K

Fanfiction

232K 2.9K 26
[{ BTS ONE SHOTS }] Behold! My tannie boy fantasies! 。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚☆ - mature themes - explicit language - sexual situations - READ THE TAGS! - A...
2.4K 273 19
HELLO cuties i hope u all are doing well if not then i ll pray for my readers to have a good life ahead this is my first time writing experience and...
193K 4.5K 42
Bunch of age Gap one shots. They are like fanfiction ideas but I'm too lazy to make them. They are long one shots basically. Request are open. It's...