Big Book of Lemons

By Friendly-Maestro

Title says most of everything ya need. Mostly about Anime. Started: 6/4/21 Ended: 8/11/22 More

---RWBY---
[REMADE] Ruby x Agressive Male Reader
Nora x Male Reader
Neo x Criminal Male Reader
Neo/Yang x Criminal Reader
Penny x Male Reader
---OMORI---
Aubrey x Male Reader
Mari x Male Reader
Basil x Male Reader
---AKAME GA KILL---
Leone x Male Reader
[REMADE] Akame x Evil Male Reader
---GENSHIN IMPACT---
Lisa x Shy Male Reader
Hu Tao x Male Reader (Req)
[Genderbend] Zhongoli x Male Reader (Req)
---MISC---
Ryuko x Male Reader (Req)
Lady x Male Reader (Req)
Sakuya x Male Reader
Akeno x Unlucky Male Reader
Yuri x Male Reader
---SPECIALS---

[Genderbend] Venti x Male Reader (Req)

3.2K 21 78
By Friendly-Maestro

You know Maestro, for someone who hates Genshin Impact, you seem to put the most effort into the one-shots for it...

What? No I don't

You sure? The Hu Tao one had over 3k words, and you even admitted yourself that you thought it was the best story you made yet

O-Okay? And? Thats just one story-

And this one too! You said you had a really great time making this one-shot

...you can't prove anything

I have my eyes on you. We all do.

["Similarities"]

-------------------------------------------------------

Thirdish POV:

"So let me get this straight lady. You brought me from my world because you thought my singing was good?"

"Well, yeah! I thought we could have a concert together!"

"You KIDNAPPED ME! Are you crazy?"

A flying fairy lookin ass comes outta the short girls back. "Well Venti is crazy, so you aren't far off..."

"And who are you?"

"Paimon/Emergency Food" Both the girl and the fairy say in sync, the latter glaring at their what I assume to be partner.

"Don't listen to them. Are you in?"

"Will you bring me back to my world?"

The green eyed lady scratches the back of her head. "I kinda... can't. Sorry. This was a one-time trip"

"W-what? Oh come on! Why couldn't you have picked someone popular? Like (Popular Song Artist you like)!"

"...who?"

"Are you serious-"

"That does bring up a good question, Venti. Why him?"

"He has a GREAT singing voice, you should hear it"

Y/n's face flushed. "You heard me?"

"Of course I did. I peeked through and just KNEW you would be a good one"

The requester never specified if the reader would be popular or well known~

You asshole! I like your style

"Good one for what?"

"Didn't you hear me earlier? For my concert. I needed an extra hand," She gestured to your (Instrument, personally Guitar) "and you seem to know how to use that thing really well"

He held it closer to his body. "Ah hell nah. You ain't touchin my baby"

All three tilted their heads at him. "Your baby?"

"Yeah! My baby!" He held it a little higher in the air, showing it off proudly, "Shes been with me for the last 3 years, and i've never been happier"

Paimon inspects it closely. "...doesn't look like much"

He gasps and stares daggers at her. "How, DARE YOU! Take that back!"

"Eep!" It flies to hide on the back of the short girl again, while Y/n stands there coping.

"Hey, hey! So your willing to help me?" He looks back at Venti.

"...I don't really have much of a choice, do I?"

"Not really"

"Fine, i'll do it. But you owe me big time lady!"

She grinned and giggled wildly. "Sure, whatever you want~"

Then she kissed his cheek and skipped away. He put a hand to that spot and his mind started racing.

"Hey. You okay?" The short girl once again showing concern.

"U-uh, yeah. Just caught off guard. You know a quick way to get some cash?"

"About that. Since Venti kind of just... brought you here, I wouldn't mind helping you until you can adjust to this new world"

"Thats really nice, what the fuck?"

She looks surprised. "What?"

"People are usually assholes. Well to me atleast"

"That sounds horrible. Why would that be the case?"

"Human being are shitty people. I make sing and make songs to try and cope with the world around me"

"Cope? What is a Cope?"

He grew a really, really big smile.

Venti's POV:

Well now I just need to set up.

You may be asking, Venti? Why are you even having a concert?

Well its simple, voice in my head; I owe a LOT of money to Diluc for all of my drinking and needed a quick way to pay it off.

Well it was that or I... *shivers*
get a job.

But I like my way better. Much easier.

Plus the boy I kidnapped- I mean, invited to my world, he is pretty cute. So thats a plus.

Maybe we could have a date after~

Agh! Shake those thoughts! I need to focus on having this concert!

Where to start...? Music! What song should I play?

I should save that, actually, until that Y/n guy can help me think of a song.

Then what else...? I already sent out invitations, got reserves for the place we're preforming...

I know. Food! I know Paimon is gonna try and eat it all, so I gotta be picky with what I grab.

Lets get going.

Thirdish POV:

We look back at Y/n, who is stringing/using/playing with his instrument. Lumine sits next to him to try and help him think of something.

Lumine x Reader when?

I already have a request for that. Idiot.

Oh righttttttt

"What about this?" She writes down some notes on the paper he had in front of him, which was being used as a music sheet for the song he was trying to make.

"Hmm. Why not this?"

"I think that looks good" She gave him a thumbs up.

"Ooh, Paimon wants to see!"

Paimald. Pfft-

"Sorry, not until the concert"

"Yeah your gonna spill it out to the entire world with that giant ass mouth!"

"What? I would never-"

"I can agree with his point. You ARE a bit of a loud mouth"

She huffs and flies into a corner to cry.

"With that issue out of the way, I think we're done! Thanks for the help... Lumine was it?"

"Yup. No problem, Y/n" She gets up to go grab some water.

He starts singing the song he made.

"(Some random lyrics)"

He doesn't notice Venti come in and sit down next to him, wiping her brow.

She freezes in place when she hears him singing under his breath.

"Amazing" She gasps.

Then its Y/n's turn to freeze. He looks over to see the still shocked Venti.

"W-when did you get back!?"

"Just now. That was amazing, dont let me stop you"

"What? No!"

"You're gonna have to sing on stage you know"

"You never said anything about that!"

"I did. I told you I was having a concert!"

"...oh. I guess I didn't hear you"

"Too late to go back now~"

She takes his hand and cups his chin to look at her. "Listen. You'll be fine. I'll be right there with you"

He sweatdrops. "Thats not very reassuring..."

She gets annoyed. "Hey! I'm plenty nice to be around, just give me some time!"

"Nice? A nice kidnapper? What a world!"

They got into an arguement while Lumine came back in with a cup of water, putting a hand to her forehead and shaking it in disbelief.

"They're so screwed..."

*an unspecified amount of time passes*

It was now the time. Y/n was shaking from all the nerves he never knew he had.

"Alright we're starting in about a minute. You okay? You look like a leaf in the wind"

"I'm fine! Just..."

Venti sat down next to him again. "Like I said earlier, you'll be at my side the whole time"

"And like I said earlier, thats not very reassuring"

"Would you rather go up there alone?"

He tried to avert her gaze. "N-no"

"Then just bear with it. I know i'm not the best company, especially after what happened, but please. For tonight"

"...okay. Sure"

She giggles. "You know, your kinda cute when we're so close"

Then his face flushed and she laughed harder, pulling him up and shaking the dust off of his shoulders.

"Ready?"

"As i'll ever be"

Alright reader, you can take it from here. I don't have a good taste in music, so throw some songs out for this part.

After they both finished, Y/n stared off at the massive crowd. He honestly didn't believe that there were so many people there.

He whispers to Venti, "How many people were supposed to show again?"

"N-not this many..." Seems like even she's surprised.

Then they all clapped, Y/n's ears boomed from the noise. He and Venti bowed and quickly ran off.

"That was crazy! I wanna do it again" She cheered out of breath.

"No way. Never again"

"It wasn't that ba-"

He was hunched over holding his arms over his knees. Venti sweatdropped and patted his head.

"Atleast its over"

He peeked an eye out. "It is?"

"Yeah. Now lets get outta here"

She offered her hand to him and he got up.

No uh, no wholesome ending this time. I couldn't find a proper way to end it, so ahead is the lemon portion.

I don't think many people even care about the "Wholesome Ending" anyway.

🍋Lemon Below🍋

Thirdish POV:

It had been a day since the concert. Venti had dragged Y/n to a bar to "Celebrate".

He tried to resist, but she won him over in the end. Really, he did try.

...and now he had a drunk girl to deal with.

"Y/n~"

"What?" He looked over at her; walking over and sitting right next to him.

"I wannted to t-thank you for helpping me y-y-yester *hiccup* day"

"It... it was nothing"

She leaned in closer to him. "You surr-re?"

Now he was blushing. "I'm sure"

She pouted. "Your no fun. What kind of small reaction was t-that?"

"Yes. Now would you get off of me!"

"Why? You're so c-comfy"

"People might get the wrong idea..." He waves around the room.

"I wo-ouldn't mind~"

Then she falls asleep on him. Half asleep, but her body goes cold. He tries to shove her off, but shes too heavy.

"Fatass" He mumbles.

After some struggle, he finally gets her all the way back to the home he was sharing with Lumine. He saw her asleep on the couch as he pulled a corpse with him upstairs.

Exhausted; he sets her down at last on, what assumes, to be her bed. As he goes to leave, he feels a hand grapple his arm.

"W-where are you *hic* going?"

"Sleep. I had to drag your ass here"

"Stay here and sleep with me~"

"N-no way!" He blushed and started struggling out of her grip.

"Are you a virgin? S-stop fighting back"

"For the matter, yes I am. Now let go-"

She grew serious. "You are?"

"Y-yes?"

With alarming speed and strength, she sat up from the bed and started messing with his belt.

He grabbed her hands. "F-fuck are you doing?"

"I know what to use with that favor~"

"W-we've known each other for a day!"

"And? Call it... love at first sight~"

"B-but t-this is, so..." He trails off. Venti had already taken his shaft and stroking it from top to bottom.

He didn't want to admit it, but it felt nice.

"I can barely fit this thing in my hand. How do y-you do it on your own?"

He just looked away from her. "I don't really..."

"Ah I see. Well d-don't you *hic* worry about anything~"

She kissed the tip of his buldging cock and looked back up at him with a sulty smile.

While on one hand Y/n didn't want to take advantage of a drunk woman, the other screaming-

'FUCK YEAH WE AREN'T GOING TO BE A VIRGIN ANYMORE FUCK YOU BULLIES WE DID IT WHOO YEAH BABY'

...he made his choice.

He just sighed, leaned back, and watched Venti's face light up with joy as he let her do her thing.

Her kisses trailed all along his shaft making him groan at each touch, his face forcing an unintended smile.

Then she put his whole cock into her mouth. She gagged twice, a second interval between each, but eventually she settled comfortably.

Then she moved her tongue all around his shaft, moving over his balls, and stopping at his tip. She pulled away for a moment.

"I-I have an idea~"

She took hold of her shirt and pulled it over her head to reveal a set of perky breasts.

"You aren't even wearing a bra"

"I kn-n *hic* ow~"

She spit on his cock a couple of times and slowly slid it in between her, alarmingly large breasts; then she squeezed them.

Y/n had to hold onto the bed to stop himself from cumming.

"Oh~ that wasn't enough for you? Okay~"

*Shlick*

She starts moving her breasts around next, causing the poor boy to cry out in pleasure.

"Hehe~ I can barely see it in between m-m-m *hic* mass~"

"S-so s-soft"

She went faster, taking his balls and gently carressing them in her palms.

"Go ahead and cum whenever you f-feel like it~"

It was all too much for him. He let out one last cry and let his urges finally take over.

Venti gasped as strings of Y/n's semen covered her face, some entering her mouth even. Most of it landed on her perky breasts as well, but she swallowed what she could.

"Mm~ tasty"

She stared at him in between his legs with her tongue sticking out.

"Do you l-like to see me in this state? C-c-cov *hic* ered in y-your sticky cum?"

He just blushed again. Why was she being so lewd?

Maybe its because she just gave you a boobjob dumbass-

Y/n was also speechless at this display. She grinned at his reaction and stood up, turning around.

"W-what are you doing?"

"What do y-y-you think i'm doing?"

Her skirt dropped, allowing Y/n a view at her dripping pussy.

"I s-said I would hel-l *hic* ptake your virginity, s-so..."

"What about getting pregnant?"

"J-just pull out~"

He sweatdropped. "Aren't you worried i'll forget?"

"I tru-u-u *hic* you"

He sighed internally. Tomorrow, he and this girl are going to have a talk.

"J-just be gentle, okay? Its my f-f-f *hic* first time"

"Someone as beautiful as you has never had sex before?"

She turned around slightly (so that only her face was looking his way). "Speak for yourself, stud~"

He didn't respond, instead slowly easing his way inside of her. She squeaked when he stopped.

"Ha-ah~ i-its so BIG!" She squealed when he started pumping into her, moans filled the room.

"A-and you, are v-very tight!" He grabbed her shoulders to try keep steady.

He felt like her body was sucking him in; and it was getting harder and harder to pull away as her cries of pleasure washed over him, encouraging him to keep going.

His balls tightened. "Fuck. I'm gonna cum!"

He managed to pull out last second and slash the rest of his semen stored away onto her back. Her cry confirmed that she had also came as he did, they both stayed in place panting loudly.

"Y-you covered me in your bodily f-fluid's... y-you pervert~"

"H-hey," he gasped out, "t-this was *huff*, your idea..."

She turned to face him again. "I know~"

He smiled back at her.

For the last time, are you SURE you don't plan to make a Genshin Impact x Reader book?

Yes I am sure! Now leave me be.

Whatever you say man...

FOR MY REQUESTER!

Please pick a number

1 - "It was Awful. You are dogshit at writing. Don't talk to me again"

2 - "Decent. Not bad, but it had some flaws I didn't like"

3 - "Good enough for me to pick this option. I wouldn't mind requesting again to be honest"

...or anything in between. Feedback is always appreciated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 1K 21
The title says it all, welcome to Haikyuu x Reader Oneshots! NOTE: I AM STILL TAKING REQUESTS! Looking for any inspiration and ideas I can get for my...
2.4K 41 18
My first story, updates will be inconsistent with school but I will make quality content as often as possible. RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth, I only...
82.6K 633 10
I legit don't remember the description here. Just be warned, mature content ahead. Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY. All characters from RWBY are own...
370K 4.5K 64
The title says it all ✨ Request: CLOSED