Reunion of the Dragon family(...

By CrqzyCalico

*this story is currently under full revision. Lots of changes will be made afterwards* The fourth true dragon... More

Notice or A/N or whatever you call it
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Beginning of the journey
Chapter 2 - Nation of Dwarves
Chapter 3 - Frozen Continent
Chapter 4 - Walprugis I
Chapter 5 - Walprugis II
Notice
Chapter 6 - A daughter and a niece
Chapter 7 - Back to the forest
Chapter 8 - Spirit queen and the conquerer of flame
Chapter 9 - Showing affection
Chapter 10 - Friend and foe
Chapter 11 - Confrontation with Chaos
Chapter 13 - Labyrinth II
Chapter 14 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 15 - Sceme and punishment
Chapter 16 - Hero awakened
Chapter 17 - Preparation
Notice
Chapter 18 - To the battle field
Chapter 19 - Revenge
Side chapter - Mission
Chapter 20 - Fiery sister
Chapter 21 - Imposter
Chapter 22 - Aftermath
Chapter 23 - Velzard
Notice
Chapter 24 - War cloud
Chapter 25 - Demon's battle
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Gathering forces
Chapter 28 - Enemy at doorstep
Chapter 29 - The battle of dragon I
Chapter 30 - The battle of dragon II
The battle of dragon III
Chapter 32 - Rising nightmare
yee
Chapter 33 - Darkness
Chapter 34

Chapter 12 - Labyrinth I

2.4K 93 13
By CrqzyCalico

3rd POV

  After Rimuru dealt with Yuuki and Chaos dragon, all he need to do was explain the situation and go on with his original plan.

  However as he was flying back to the people, he couldn't think of a way to explain the situation to them without risking to reveal his identity.

  Rimuru was frustrated as he kept thinking while flying. This is going to be another problem for him...

Rimuru POV 

  I'm currently flying over the empty streets in capital of Ingracia. All of the people had evacuated due to appearance of the Chaos dragon.

  Now that problem is over I'm on my way to tell Shizu and the others to tell them it's okay.

  However there is a single problem. A huge one to be precise. I have to explain to them what happened to their guild's grandmaster and about the appearance of the dragon.

  It can be explained easily if I reveal my identity, but that is the last thing I want to do. Seriously, if my cover is blown here, my goal of family reunion will be shredded like a piece of paper.

  As I was troubled by this, I arrived at the outskirt of the city where the others are waiting.

"Rimuru-san! Are you okay?" Shizu said immediately after spotting me.

  I flapped down to the ground and made my wing disappear.

"Would you please not mention my name as much as you could? I really don't want to get attention." (Rimuru)

"But what happened exactly?" Shizu said and the people gathered around us are eager to know too.

'How the hell should I explain it to them?' I thought as I felt sweat running down my body.

"Uhh, listen everyone! It seems that your guild's grandmaster wasn't really a nice man and summoned a Chaos dragon." (Rimuru)

  Before I could continue, I was stopped by numerous questions which I couldn't understand clearly due to so many people speaking at the same time.

"Hey! Just stop questioning and let her speak!" Someone in the crowd shouted making the others gradually calm down.

  I was thankful to whomever that might have been, but did that person just said 'she'?

"Thank you. But before I could continue I need to make sure of this. I'm not a 'she'." (Rimuru)

  That brought another wave of confused questions which died down after 3 minutes.

"So, about the flame pillar that almost destroyed your city was the Chaos dragon getting defeated by my nie- I mean demon lord Milim." (Rimuru)

  Phew, I almost made a huge mistake there. Luckily the crowd are more focused on the dragon and the demon lord.

"Everything is safe now, so you can return to your home. Oh, also you need to fix the wall at the east side. I couldn't cover that part so it was completely blown away." (Rimuru)

  I finished talking and before anyone could ask me anything, I concealed my presence entirely making them unable to see me.

  I stayed like that beside Shizu until the crowd gradually disappear until there is nobody remaining around us. Some people tried to ask Shizu about me, but thankfully she didn't tell them anything.

"Rimuru-san, are you still there?" (Shizu)

"Oh sorry. I forgot to undo my invisivility." I said as I reappeared in front of her.

"Rimuru-san, I know that you don't want to talk about this, but promise me you will let me know about your true identity." Shizu said as she looked straight at me.

"Well... alright. I'll tell you when the time comes." (Rimuru)

  We were both quiet for a moment until Shizu broke it with a question.

"Rimuru-san... Is it really true that it was Yuuki who summoned the dragon?" Shizu asked in a sad voice.

  I could understand how she feels now. The person who was once her student almost annihilated an entire city.

"Yes. He also tried to use {Thought guidance} on us to manipulate us." (Rimuru)

"Yes, I felt weird pressure too. I just didn't expect him to do such thing." Shizu said. Her voice was deep in sadness and disappointment.

"It's not your fault. It was him who chose that path. No matter how well you guided him, it is him who will make the final choice." (Rimuru)

  Shizu didn't say anything but I can see that she is feeling better now. It really helps to talk about problems with the person who will listen to you and assure you. Thinking of that I miss Ciel and Kumara-chan. I wonder if they are okay now.

"Speaking of students, why don't we go to your other students? After all, they are the reason why we are here." I said in order to cheer up the mood.

"Sure, I'll lead the way." Shizu said, smiling as she headed back to the city.

  We walked for about ten minutes until we reached a grand building. It was a school where Shizu's students are staying.

  Though it was a courtesy that outsider's couldn't enter without headmaster's permission, tha headmaster happened to be the villain and Shizu was renowned teacher here, so we went in without problem.

  Speaking of renowned, I heard something like 'devilish teacher' between the converation of Shizu and the employee their. I tried to ask her but she just ignored it making me even more curious.

  We walked to a classroom where Shizu opened the door slowly. As she did that, something fell from the top of the door. It fell straight down to Shizu, but before I could react, Shizu dodged it like she knew it was going to happen. 

  And then a sword strike fuzed with flame came rushing toward her, which she blocked it easily making her attacke fell on his butt.

"Owow! Hey that hu-" The kid who tried to attck Shizu a moment ago stopped dead when he recognized a familiar person in front of him.

"You haven't changed at all, have you Kenya-kun?" Shizu said with a smile.

"SHIZU-SENSEI!" The five kids rushed to their teacher and hugged her tightly. It was a truely heart warming scene.

"We thought you abandoned us!" The blond girl said while clutching to Shizu while sobbing a little.

"I would never abandon you guys. I'm sorry that I left without telling anything, but I promise I won't leave you from now on." (Shizu)

  After the joyful reunion died away. A black-haired girl noticed me and hid behind Shizu.

"Shizu-sensei, who is that?" The girl asked nervously, while the others glared at me with a suspicious look on their face.

"Guys, this is Rimuru-san. He saved my life and he came here to meet you. Rimuru-san these are the students of mine. This is Kenya, Alice, Gale, Ryota and Chloe." (Shizu)

  I wave my hands at them and smile as best as I could to show them I'm harmless to them.

"Why did you want to meet us? We don't even know each other." (Gale)

"Well, Shizu asked me to save you guys and I happened to have a friend who can do that." (Rimuru)

  At my word everyone became silent. And then tears started to flow from their eyes.

"Wha- why are you crying? Don't cry! What's the matter?" I asked as I began to panic.

"N- no we're just ha- happy. Tha- thank you for doing it for us Rimuru-san." (Chloe)

  I was relieved to here that. I really thought I made some kind of mistake just a moment ago.

"Well then, let's go." I said as I started to turn around only to be stopped by their surprised voices.

"Wait, we are going now?" (Ryota)

"Sure, why not?" (Rimuru)

"But, we don't even know where we are going!" (Alice)

"I do." I said. Of course I know where I'm going. Why else am I leading them then?

  They seemed like they wanted to say something but didn't. 

"Fine, but where are we going exactly?" (Kenya)

"Ulgreisia." (Rimuru)

"What?! It's too far!" Kenya exclaimed and the others nodded in agreement. Well, except Shizu, who already knows my capability.

"Yeah I know that. But you don't have to worry. Now, just hold your hands together and stand in circle." (Rimuru)

  They did as they were told even though they have no clue what I'm going to do. I stood in the middle of them and activated {Spatial travel}, immediately teleporting us to the entrance of Ramiris' labyrinth.

(Ramiris' Labyrinth. what a rhyme.)

"Where are we?" The students said clearly confused since they were in a classroom a minute ago and they were standing in the middle of the forest now.

"Ulgreisia. See, I told you not to worry. Now follow me." I said as I headed inside the dungeon.

  The others followed me wearily inside the dungeon. I felt someone grab my hands and looked down to see Chloe timidly holding my hand. I smiled and held her hand firmly and continued walking through the endless corridor.

  Suddenly, a golem made out of steel emerged in front of us and roared, making the students shiver in fear. I was about to destroy it when I heard a familiar voice from behind.

"Wait, Rimuru-sama! Don't break it!" The golem immediately stopped moving and I turned around to see Beretta standing behind Shizu. 

"Oh, Beretta. It has been a while. How are you doing?" (Rimuru)

"I'm doing well. Thanks to you, Rimuru-sama. And these people are?" Beretta said while bowing at me.

"Oh, she is my friend Shizu and these are her children." I told him that Shizu is my friend. I don't think there will be any trouble since we are friends. Right?

"Nice to meet you. I'm Beretta, loyal servant of the great Ramiris-sama." Beretta said as he bowed slightly toward them.

"Ramiris... Wait a minute. Ramiris? The demon lord?" (Shizu)

"That is correct. My master is demon lord Ramiris-sama." (Beretta)

  Shizu and the kids looked like their are out of words. They would probably wondering what kind of person has a demon lord as a friend.

"So, can you take us to Ramiris, Beretta?. We need to ask her something." I said as I turned my gaze back to Beretta from the children.

"Of course, Rimuru-sama. Please follow me." (Beretta)

  As expected of Ramiris's labyrinth, it didn't even last two minutes for us to be stopped by some other individual. Well, quite familiar individual to be precise.

  A dark huge figure of dragon loomed upon us as we entered a big room. Me and Beretta weren't surprised at all while the children was hiding behind Shizu who had drawn her sword toward the dragon.

"Kuhahahaha! Who dares to challenge the mighty storm dragon Veldroa! Kuhahaha!" Veldora shouted making the whole room rattling. He didn't change a single bit, huh.

"Veldora, I would really appreciate it if you keep your voice down!" I shouted since he was several times taller than us.

"Hoh, you are quite brave for a human. Kuhahaha!" (Veldora)

  Can't he recognize me at all? Is he that stupid? Before I could go further I reallized that I was covered in a black cloak and concealed my aura entirely. Sorry Veldora.

  I pulled down my hood and said to him again. "Do you feel like being quiet now?"

"Eeeeehhhh?! Nii-san? What are you doing here?" (Veldora)

"I'll explain it if you just turn into your humanoid form. My neck really hurts to talk like this longer." (Rimuru)

  Veldora's massive dragon figure shrunk into a still big human form. I was glad that he had a sense to keep his aura other then releasing it. If he did so, I would have to protect the others from his massive aura.

"So, what are you doing here nii-san? Weren't you staying in Milim's domain?" Veldora asked, paying no attention to the gaping people behind me.

"I have some work to do which include visiting this place." (Rimuru)

"I'm really sorry to interrupt you but are you really storm dragon Veldora?" Shizu asked wearily. I guess that's normal, since Veldora is like a natural disaster for humans.

"Yes, this is Veldora." I quickly said before Veldora goes again with his loud self-introduction.

"O- okay. Then can I ask one more question?" (Shizu)

"Sure, go ahead." I replied without thinking, which I regretted the next moment.

"Did the storm dragon just called you 'nii-san'?" (Shizu)

'Crap! I'm in big trouble!' I though as I began to sweat.

"Ahaha... you must have misheard it." I laughed awkwardly as I tried my best to avoid answering.

"No, we heard it too!" The children said in unison. I was thinking that the situation couldn't go worse until even that was shatter by Veldora.

"Hm? I called Rimuru-nii nii-san because he is my older brother of course." (Veldora)

'Veldora you fool!' I thought as I began to sweat more uncontrollably.

"You never told us your true identity. But seeing you fighthing a chaos dragon, deflecting the destroyer Milim's attack, having demon lord as a friend, and even the true dragon calling you nii-san! Just who are you exactly?" (Shizu)

"Is it possible if you guys can forget what just happened?" I asked in a sheer hope.

"OF COURSE NOT!" They shouted in unison shattering my last piece of hope into dust.

"Alright. But please promise me that you will keep it a secret, okay?" (Rimuru)

  They all nodded.

"As some of you might have noticed, I am one of the true dragons. Fourth, to be precise." (Rimuru)

"Eh?" (Shizu and students)

  I was confused by there reaction. Haven't they already kinda know this? Veldora even called me nii-san in front of them.

"Are you okay?" (Rimuru)

"Rimuru-san, can you say that again?" (Shizu)

"Huh? I am the fourth true dragon." I said wondering why she asked something like that.

"Eeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh!" They shouted in unison.

"You are a true dragon?" (Shizu)

"Isn't there only four true dragons in this world?" (Alice)

"Veldora wasn't the fourth?" (Chloe)

"You're not lying, are you?" (Gale)

" *gaping in shock* " (Ryota)

"Are you sure your head is okay?" (Kenya)

  Even though it was in the middle of chaos, Kenya received a smack on the head by Shizu.

"So you are a true dragon. I though you were some other powerful being like Kuro but I really didn't expect this." (Shizu)

"Yeah well, I tried hard to keep my identity secret." I said as I scratched the back of my head. 'Kuro? Does she mean Noir, that weirdo?'

"You guys will keep that promise of keeping my identity secret, right?" I asked again just to be sure.

"We will." (Shizu and students)

"Good. Then let's-" I was about to start walking again when I heard a familiar voice from Veldora's behind

"Hey! Are you guys having fun without me?" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's it for this chapter.

Sorry if it's kinda unnatural cut. The chapter got longer than what I expected, so I had to split them in half.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 146 89
A tale of how the true dragons of the cardinal world live there lives (P.S) this is my first story so it won't be perfect. this story will be the sam...
51.6K 1.8K 16
This story takes place during and mere moments after Rimuru Tempest' evolution into a Awakened Demon Lord. During this Evolution, due to the Presence...
18.6K 382 9
A tensura fanfic! "Warning!! cringry 4th grade grammar" "Contains Mature Content Such As "Blood,Gore,Cursing,Killing,Psychopathic Behavior" Story: Ve...
13.5K 173 23
Tensura x (OP Female and Male OC) Tensei shitara slime datta ken Fanfiction Description: (Changed) This is the story of an Unknown individual with ma...