𝐏𝐔𝐙𝐙𝐋𝐄𝐒

By w0ckstarr

I just feel like my life is a puzzle and I don't have all the pieces. More

𝟏
𝟐
𝟑
𝟒
𝟓
𝟔
𝟕
𝟖
𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟎
𝟑𝟏
𝟑𝟐
𝟑𝟑
𝟑𝟒
𝟑𝟓

𝟏𝟏

4.1K 170 12
By w0ckstarr

𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖨𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"what the fuck I tell yo ass about fighting? you really have a fucking problem fareal. you don't see how this shit is gon catch up with yo ass when you wanna be successful?" uncle montez spazzed

"unc move round bra" I said trying to get past him.

"no cause ion fucking get it! why the fuck you always fighting? you don't know how to restrain yoself or sumthin? and you where fighting a NIGGA what if he played something dirty on you and yo black ass got killed? what the fuck was gon happen then! I can't take another loss niecy I fucking can't." he said

"unc I was fighting lando he ane been gon pull nothing out his ass to hurt me. and I fight niggas all the time they ane shit but another person, and if I fuckin die oh well maybe i'll be in a better place" I grunted before walking past him.

I was honestly over everything since the fight, lando got suspended and his aunt locked him in the house. I just been staying to myself  planning and thinking about my future.

uncle montez only come around after I get into some shit and yells. he's fucking annoying I understand how he can feel but yelling at me every time ane gon do shit but make me not wanna be bothered.

but sitting in my room these past few days I just been thinking. why do I fight? I can't find the answer but it does linger in the back of my mind.

I picked up my ipad and started looking through pictures of my mom and dad.

I really missed them lately especially since the anniversary is coming up. tears fell from my eyes as I looked at their smiling faces.

my moms beautiful brown skin shimmering in the sun light. her huge smile gleamed in the light as she posed for the camera. my dad was making a goofy face while throwing up his middle finger. his dark brown skin shined in the light. they both where amazing and taken way to soon. I remember that day sometimes but only in flashes because I was too young.

I wiped away my tears and decided to scroll through instagram for a bit to take my mind off things.

𝖲𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖬𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺
𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖲𝖤 𝖠𝖱𝖤 𝖭𝖮𝖳 𝖥𝖠𝖢𝖤𝖢𝖫𝖠𝖨𝖬𝖲

𝗒𝗈𝖫

𝖲𝗐𝗂𝗉𝖾

𝖲𝗐𝗂𝗉𝖾

𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: 𝖫𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈, 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗌, 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝖰, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟣𝟦𝟧𝟨 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝗒𝗈𝖫: 𝖥𝖱𝖤𝖤 𝖬𝖤 𝖣𝖠𝖶𝖦 𝖬𝖠𝖭 𝖨 𝖬𝖨𝖲𝖲 𝖸𝖮𝖴 🥹🫶🏽

𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾𝖽

𝖨𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖥𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖽𝖾'𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗒𝗇 😚💕

"hello" I said putting my face in the camera.

"friend I miss you" he said poking out his bottom lip.

"I miss you too frann" I said doing the same.

"my aunti trippin man talkin bout some 'that girl is a bad influence on you"" he said mocking his aunt causing me to laugh. "n im like aunti chill that's my lo gangsta" he said with a smile.

"wow she dead don't even know me tho" I said making a sad face.

"she just talking to talk honestly, but are we going to prom?" he said lifting an eyebrow.

"I wasn't planning on it honestly" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"ohh naa we going and we showing out fosho! but we can talk about that later come see me" he said

"wha u mean come see you? ane you on house arrest" I laughed and he mugged the camera.

"friend don't do that. my aunti said I couldn't leave she never said I couldn't have nobody hea" he shrugged with a sneaky grin.

"nigga it's 11 at night tho" I said lifting an eyebrow.

"so yeen wan see me" he said with a sad face.

"I do"

"then come see a nigga imma send you my location" he said with a big smile.

"mmcht ight man i'll see you inna bit then" I said rolling my eyes before hanging up.

I got up and slipped on some black leggings and a hoodie. I kept my bonnet on cause I just got my hair done and I wasn't about to fuck it up.

I slipped on some slides and went downstairs.

"wea you going" neptune said lifting an eyebrow.

"to see lando" I blandly said cause fuck I look like lyin. ine a liar never was one and never will be.

"at this time of night? fuck y'all two gotta talk about in person" he said scrunching up his face.

"father neptune chill ine seen him in a long ass time cause his aunti put him on house arrest and he wan see me" I shurgged

"a nigga wan see you in damn near the middle of the night and youne see the problem"

"ine being grown. i'm just going ova there ta see my friend." I said truthfully

lando never really had that sexual vibe wit me so what would change now? nothing.

"obviously youne give a fuck wha I gotta say" he shrugged grabbing some snacks then walking off.

I just shrugged and walked to the garage and got in the universal car. I put a blunt to my lips an lit it before heading out.

after the 15 minute drive I pulled into his yard. I pulled out my phone and texted him.

𝖽𝖾'𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗒𝗇 😚💕

i'm here

bet come to the second window on the left

nigga really

yes mf

this may be a loop hole but tt scary asl

I rlly can't stand yo black ass

still came to see me doe 😏

I put my phone in my pocket and got out the car. I went to the side of the house and looked in the window seeing lando putting on a shirt.

I knocked and on the window and he smiled before opening it.

I jumped up a bit and he pulled me inside.

"FRANN" he lowly said holding my tight.

"damn nigga" I laughed hugging him back. we both pulled back and just looked at each other for a second.

I don't know why but just looking at him made me feel better.

"wha u looking at coon" I laughed flicking his nose.

"you always doing some stupid shit" he laughed as he continued looking at me. "you are very beautiful" he said with a smile.

"thank you" I said pinching his cheek.

I looked around the room and saw that it was clean. not clean as fuck but clean.

"I thought you woulda been a dirty boy" I laughed slipping off my shoes and getting comfortable in his bed.

"what color" he said talking about the led lights.

"purple" I shrugged

honeslty I was lowkey sleepy as hell from that blunt no cap.

"so friend talk tah me" he said getting in bed wrapping his arm around me. he shuffled around so I was ontop of him. I laid my head on his chest and just basked in his presence. I haven't been at peace in a minute but in this moment I was.

"honestly these past few days have been crap. the anniversary of my parents is coming up and i'm pretty sure that my uncle is going to send me to therapy for sure this time." I said. usually I don't speak on what's been going on with me but i've been feeling really over whelmed with everything.

"I just been in a bad spot man like it's been real bad sometimes I feel uncomfortable in my own skin and don't wanna be here anymore" I said as tears fell from my eyes.

"i'm sorry" I said quickly regretting talking about it.

"ma don't do that" he said wiping my tears and pulling me close. "you can talk to me about how you feeling anytime cause that's what i'm here for" he said before kissing my forehead.

"thank you de'landyn" I said with a smile.

"don't be saying my government" he said popping my lip. "ouuu boy don't get fuck up" I laughed

"yeen gon do shit." he said shaking his head.

"mhm anyway you got some weed hea" I said looking around. "hmm" he said turning over and looking in a drawer next to his bed. he pulled out a fat blunt and I smiled.

"ouuu" I said with a big smile

"this really gon fuck us up right hea" he said licking his lips.

he lit the blunt then passed to me. I started playing some music on low and we just vibed out.

"ouu this my song" I smiled as summer walker "nobody else" came on.

"tell me what you see in me gotta be something different" I smiled looking down at lando who just stared at me with a smile.

"you must be made for me patience is everything" I sang. placing my hand on his cheek.

summer walker ate the fuck out this song man. put her toe, elbow, and esophagus in this one right hea.

"I don't wanna fight, ion wanna fuss baby i'm trusting you" I said kissing his cheek.

"you love a summer walker" he laughed

"hell yeah that's my whole ass wife fuck you talm bout" I laughed

"that lady dont want you minecraft looking ass" he joked. "boy please yo dirty ahh dreads smell like ass and cornflakes" I laughed shaking my head.

"yeen gotta lie you know my dreads clean" he laughed

"mmcht do i"

"ine entertaining a dumb ass" he said waving me off. we continued smoking and talking. just enjoying each other's presence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 4.2K 25
𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒, 𝑔𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑢𝑧 𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘.
97.8K 4.6K 21
An urbangay I Was Working On When I Got Deleted.
1K 90 51
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭.
206K 8.3K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran