Tempting The Dominatrix

freetheestallion tarafından

I can't help the moan that escapes my mouth at the taste of her tongue against mine, and my hips pulse reflex... Daha Fazla

A E S T H E T I C S
P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O U R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T

T H I R T Y - S I X

40.7K 1K 491
freetheestallion tarafından

I recognized a pain in your eyes the moment I saw you...A pain that was so different from mine, but a trauma so intense that it felt oddly comforting.

Your hurt called mine and it felt like home.

The words I confessed to him spin around my head like apparitions seeking a safe place to rest and burry themselves into every synapse. I look back at the young man who follows me dutifully into my bedroom, his larger hand clasped in mine, his large, slim fingers intertwined with my own. 

I offer him a small smile and lead him to the bedroom. 

I gesture for him to sit down. 

He sits on the bed dutifully, legs spread, arms leaning against the bed, and those big green eyes looking up to me with the softest expression I have ever seen. 

He's looking at me as if I carry the sun and the moon, as if my body is littered with constellations and he wants to identify every single one. 

My smile grows wider, more genuine. 

I take a deep breath, remembering that he asked for me.

All of me. 

Seeing the safe word he decided on pop up in my messages made my heart drop to my stomach. It was as if everything we had done, every moment we had flashed before my eyes. And for the first time in a long time, I felt scared.

I don't want to lose him. 

I don't want to do anything to make him run from me.

In a fucked up way, this man was all I had. The only person who could comprehend pain on a level that most wouldn't.

And the fact that I had to psych myself up for what I had planned for us was driving me crazy. Not with anger, no. I don't think I could bring myself to feel an iota of anger toward him. 

No, he was driving me crazy with lust.

And fear. 

I was afraid that I would push him away. I am a domme at heart, and he knows this, and he accepts this. The sweet boy was so ready to submit to me even after the safeword incident and it had me reeling. How do I go on? How do I continue? How do I ensure that he feels safe with me?

I'm treading dangerous waters, and he's the only thing that could keep me afloat.

So here I am, the dominatrix previously dubbed as heartless from previous sexual encounters. Previously labeled as relentless by clients. I am struggling to find a balance that will suit him because...

Because I care.

Because I don't want to lose him.

I take another deep breath with my eyes closed. When they open, I meet moss green eyes watching me with thinly veiled curiosity.

Here goes nothing.

"Do you trust me?" I ask, a hint of consternation in my tone, fearing that he'll say no. Yet a part of me, the self destructive, self hating, broken part of me wishing he would say no. 

Without hesitation, without a hint of doubt, he answers, eyes locked deeply into my own. 

"Yes, Valencia."

Fuck, my name has never sounded so good. 

"Do you remember your safe word?"

He doesn't take a second to respond, "Purple." He states with a new found confidence. 

My lips twitch in a slight smile, but it's gone almost as soon as it appears. 

"If anything I do makes you uncomfortable, do not hesitate to tell me so." I say, looking deep into his green eyes, my brown narrowed in his direction.

He needs to understand that, while I am the Domme in control of his pleasure, he has the complete and utter ability to stop anything that brings him discomfort. 

He nods firmly in my direction.

I narrow my eyes further.

It's not enough. 

"Words, Kai."

He smiles softly, and I wonder what's running through his mind.

Before I have the chance to question, he responds. 

"Yes Valencia."

I lean in closer to him, grasping his chin in my fingers. "Tell me what I want to hear, Kai."

His eyes darken, his pupils dilate until all that's left is a ring of dark green surrounding an iris of deep black. He gulps, and I watch his adam's apple bob up and down, and I can tell from his fidgeting and the growing hard-on in his grey sweats that his reaction is entirely veiled with lust. 

"I will tell you if anything you do makes me uncomfortable." He breathes out, a hitch in his breath. I've known him long enough to know that this response is one of excitement. 

I smirk in his direction before turning my back to him.

I saunter slowly to my drawer and pull out lube and a butt plug that I bought especially for him a few days ago. One with a girth slight enough that it shouldn't cause too much discomfort, but long enough that it will brush against his prostate. 

I want to take Kai to heights he has never felt before. 

However, my actions aren't entirely selfless. In fact, they are more self serving. 

I look at my strap forlornly, the large purple silicone cock calling to me, wanting to shove it into his tight ass and make him mine. 

Before I get too lost in fantasy, I close the drawer and turn toward him, holding the two objects in my hand.

He looks toward me and tilts his head in slight confusion. Once he takes a good look at my toys, an expression of understanding shadows his face. 

"Are you okay, Kai?" He gulps, and nods.

I can read him so well that I understand the underlying trepidation in his expression. 

"Words, Kai."

He sighs and looks toward me, then toward the objects in my hand.

"I trust you." He states with confidence. 

My heart soars, and my pussy throbs simultaneously.

What is he doing to me?

"Strip." I command. 

He stands and begins fingering at the waistband of his sweats. Yet he isn't stripping and I'm growing frustrated.

"Only if you strip with me, Mistress Valencia." He smiles coyly, and I can't even bring myself to be mad at his insubordination. 

This sly motherfucker is turning me on. I can feel my own grey leggings getting damp, and I mentally curse myself for not wearing panties. But on the other hand, I love the fact that a simple eight words has managed to drench me. 

I smile coyly. 

"As you wish, sweet Kai."

I watch as he pulls down his sweats, and in return, I pull down my leggings. He reaches for the hem of his white shirt, and I reach for the hem of my white cropped tank top. In mere seconds, we are both naked and standing before each other. 

He reaches toward me in an attempt to touch me, but a back away, tisking the poor, horny boy.

"No touching, Kai." I breathe out, barely able to keep my breathing steady. His large, thick dick is standing proudly between us, twitching in anticipation. 

I take slow, sauntering steps in his direction.

I grasp his cock in my hands, reveling in the groan he releases at my touch. I lean toward his ear with a soft whisper. "You have to earn it." 

Before he can respond, I step back, delighted to see that his pupils have dilated so much that his eyes are nearly entirely black, not a hint of moss green to be seen. 

I smirk.

Still holding the lube and butt plug in hand, I grasp his shoulders and turn him toward the bed. 

"Bend over Kai."

He obeys, bending over my bed, exposing that beautiful, muscular ass to me. An ass I would desperately love to pound over, and over, and over, and–

Focus, Valencia.

I take a deep breath and pour the lube onto the butt plug. I slather the plug with it, before stepping closer to him. 

I pour the lube onto his crack, watching it slide down to his puckered, pretty pink asshole.

Without hesitation, I rub the lube onto his asshole before slowly sliding my index finger in. 

He groans beneath me, suddenly thrusting against the bed. 

"Does that feel good, Kai?" I ask, thrusting my finger in and out of his puckered hole.

His breath is shaky, but he still answers like a good little sub. 

"I-It feels good, Mistress Valencia." 

His words make butterflies erupt in my belly, and in an attempt to make them go away, I push deeper into his asshole until I reach the spot I was searching for. 

My sweet Kai mewls in pleasure, breath shaking and erratic. 

I smile. "And how about that, Kai. Does it feel good?" 

He presses his head into the mattress, grasping the sheets in a vice like grip with his hands. 

"I-It feels amazing, Mistress Valencia."

I smile, deeming him stretched out enough to take the plug. 

I prod his anus with the slender, yet long black plug. Slowly and steadily, I push it in. 

He groans in pleasure once the toy has bottomed out, squirming beneath me, desperately humping the sheets as his ass rocks against the sensation. 

I place a firm hand on his lower back, then lean over him to whisper in his ear.

"Stay still, Kai."

He moans in response, but ceases his movements.

"Good boy." I praise.

I take a moment to appraise my handiwork, before moving on to the next thing. 

"Stand, sweet Kai." 

With a bit of struggle, he stands, unable to stop the moan that escapes his lips as the plug shifts position, perfectly pressing against his prostate. I smile and take my position.

I lie down on the bed, scooting my ass downward until it's hanging off the edge of the bed, his hard cock mere millimeters from my drenched pussy. 

I reach down and point to it. 

"Eat."

He dives into my cunt, moaning and groaning at the sensation of my slick and the feeling of the plug reaching every part of him he never imagined. He laps at my pussy, his tongue delving into my cunt before leaving to swirl over my clit. 

This time, it's me clenching the sheets, almost having forgotten how sinfully incredible he is at eating his mistress out. 

I sense my climax coming, and grasp his hair hard, shoving it away from me.

I watch in admiration as a strand of my slick decorates his lip and chin. The sinfully beautiful sight makes me smile. 

I grasp his hair and lick my cum from his face, from his chin to his lips, tasting a beautiful concoction of my cream and his saliva, before pulling him in for a tortuous kiss, tugging on his lower lip with my teeth, exploring his mouth with my tongue, tasting us intermingling. 

His breathing is hard and heavy, a combination of tasting me and the plug fitting snugly in his ass. 

I pull him to me, but not for a kiss. 

I whisper in his ear.

"Fuck me."

And those must have been the words he needed to hear, because he slowly guides his drooling cock toward my drooling cunt, and shoves it in relentlessly, causing the both of us to scream out in pleasure. 

I can tell from his hooded lids that he is as close to climax as I am. The dual stimulation of having a plug in his tight ass stroking his prostate with every thrust seeming almost too much for him. The way he ate me out like I was his last meal and thrust into me with desperation brought me closer to climax than I could have ever imagined. 

He thrusts into me with desperation, grasping onto my hips bruisingly. Our moans and grunts escape us like a loud symphony as he pistons into me like a man on a mission. My breasts are bouncing against my chest, and he leans down to grasp a nipple into his mouth, making me gasp.

He stops to look deep into my eyes. 

"M-mistress, I'm gonna–"

I didn't let him finish the statement before I grasp his hair hard and force him to look deep in my eyes. 

"Cum inside me, sweet Kai." I groan out, desperately chasing my own high, knowing that it's only seconds away.

My words are his undoing, because he pulls out and thrusts into me hard once, twice, thrice.

He groans out in a primal way that I had never heard from him and the feeling of his seed spilling into me triggers my own orgasm. 

I tug on his hair and grip him tightly against my chest, riding out the wave, gasping and moaning as he continues to thrust into me, the sound of our cum in my pussy creating the most delightful squelching sound. His continuous thrusts from his hard cock only serve to extend my orgasm, and I clutch him tightly, undulating beneath him, rocking my hips against his hard cock, seeking the end of what feels like a never ending orgasm. 

After minutes, he finally pulls out and rests beside me, breathing heavily, the plug still snugly fitted in his ass.

I'm almost scared to say it. 

But...

That was irrevocably the greatest orgasm of my life.

Welp. That happened.

Also, this was a long ass chapter but damn bruh, once I started I just couldn't stop. It was like the horny gods possessed my fingers to deliver this sinfully sexy shit to you.

Tell me what you think.

Also, I started writing and stopped to fuck my boyfriend for...yaknow...research and motivation purposes...

Anywhore, it helped clear my mind and bring to you this masterpiece. 

Question: Do you have a secret supernatural fantasy? If so, what is it? I want details you horny motherfuckers ;)

See you soon my lovelies :P

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

358K 3.8K 24
This story is really HOT. Like really really really HOT. It's essentially about a college student learning about her hidden desire to submit to a man...
2.7K 33 29
"Is this why you waited until I was 18?" I shoved him away from me. Walking to the door "Fuck you and your boy's I'm out. I'm nobody's play thing. Y...
2.5M 57.3K 45
"Come," the dominance in his voice was prominent as only the office desk separates them. The fear in her eyes glistened as a smirk fell upon his lips...
64.6K 3.4K 52
"Can I give you a hug?" Is it possible to want and not want something at the same time? "Please?" he insists and I nod. He approaches me and my breat...