His crazy little wife

By Rainaloveforever

#ranked 1 in lovehaterelationship #ranked 1 in jealousy #ranked 5 in contract #ranked 8 in cold #ranked 12... More

prologue
Character sketch
CHAPTER 1- Dreams are beautiful
CHAPTER 2- First meeting
CHAPTER 3: Grumpy ostrich
CHAPTER 4: Old angel
CHAPTER 5: Dinner date
CHAPTER 6: Unexpected turn
CHAPTER 7: Cruel fate
CHAPTER 8: First Night
CHAPTER 9: His Wife????
CHAPTER 10: Thief
CHAPTER 11: You will regret!
CHAPTER 12: His wrath
CHAPTER 13: Beginning of a new phase
CHAPTER 14: Bringing him back
CHAPTER 15: Guilt may be!
CHAPTER 16: Her husband!
CHAPTER 17: Silence
CHAPTER 18: Warmth
CHAPTER 19: Contagious!!
CHAPTER 20: Monster kid
CHAPTER 21: I love chicken pox!
CHAPTER 22: Peculiar! moody! Grumpy!
CHAPTER 23: She is a gem
CHAPTER 24: Little Moments
CHAPTER 25: Money minded!!
CHAPTER 26: Pain
CHAPTER 27: His regrets
CHAPTER 28 : Stubborn
CHAPTER 29: Waiting for his wrath
CHAPTER 30: Punishment
CHAPTER 31: Mine
CHAPTER 32: His madness
CHAPTER 33: Crazy in your love
CHAPTER 34: Birthday kiss
CHAPTER 35: I hate you
CHAPTER 36: Broken
CHAPTER 37: Bold enough
CHAPTER 38: Beating hearts
CHAPTER 39: Sathiya
CHAPTER 40: Desire
CHAPTER 41: I will protect you
CHAPTER 42: My childhood saviour
CHAPTER 43: Kiss me
CHAPTER 44: Till my last breathe
CHAPTER 46: Karma is a bitch
CHAPTER 47 : Dark Clouds and Rainbow
CHAPTER 48: Only for you
CHAPTER 49: The Beginning
His Stubborn Love

CHAPTER 45: Her Trust

24.9K 1.5K 108
By Rainaloveforever

Prithvi's pov

"I swear on my son, i have send my men to scare your wife but they didn't use any gun for that....the gun shot was done by someone else....believe me Prithvi....i swear on my son..."

I slapped Bajpeyi again. He cried out furiously.

"Please....Prithvi....believe me...."

"Believe and you??....asshole...your daughter was playing game and you are doing a drama infront of me....do you know what your daughter did....she was trying to damage my image publicly...."- i hissed by grabbing the fistfull of his hair.

"Sorry??? Daughter??? I have no daughter Prithvi..."

I left Bajpeyi's hair and looked at sam who also nodded his head.

"He has no daughter Prithvi"- sam said to me.

I left the room immediately. I pulled my hair out of frustration. It's feeling like everything is slipping from my grip and i was unable to do anything.

I felt sam's hand on my back.

"I think someone is trapping you Prithvi....i think someone is trying to take away sejal from you.....may be Prisha..."

I looked at Sam by frowning.

"I will kill that fucker Aniket...."- i groaned in irritation.

"Don't do anything stupid....already you are loosing deals after deals...."

"Fuck with the deals...i just want my sejal back....i don't care if i lost multiple deals....i just want to win her trust back...i cannot stand the hate in her eyes for me...."- I ran my fingers through my hair. My head was throbbing in pain.

Everything is fucked up right now. I have literally kidnapped my wife and locked her in the house of the beach.

I made this house within 15 days. When i first took her there, she was so happy. That day i started constructing the house near the beach. My workers worked harder day and night and i pressurised them to complete the house as soon as possible. My plan was to surprise her.

But now, she was probably crying by sitting in one corner of the house. The mere thought of her crying face shook my heart violently. I can't tolerate her sad face. But, i have no other options left apart from this. I want her safety at any cost.

"Did you find that ip address from where the link has been made?"- i asked sam.

"No....i tried but the person deleted every details...."

"How???? Is it really possible to delete everything???"- i yelled.

"Possible...the person is a software engineer i guess and not only that...he is another level hacker.....he is very much sharp...a very well trained mastermind"

"Are you praising that motherfucker???? I want every details before morning and also find that girl who claimed herself as Bajpeyi's daughter"- i went inside my car and drove away.

I'm really messed up right now. I moved towards the beach house.

I stopped my car and moved towards the house.

(This is the house Prithvi made for sejal)

I unlocked the door and entered. I went upstairs and immediately i saw my crazy little wife trying to get down from the balcony by using her dupatta.

I stood silently and keep watching her foolish activities. She is trying to escape like this. I clenched my jaw after seeing her attempts. This girl is really crazy and stupid. She doesn't have the minimum sense that she can fell from here and hurt herself.

I marched near her and within a second caught her by her stomach and pulled her inside. She gasped out loudly. She didn't expect me to return that early.

Where the hell are you going sejal?"- I yanked her close and hissed near her lips.

"you have nothing to do with my personal life"- she wiggle within my embrace.

I can see the frustration of getting caught like that in her eyes. I don't know why but i find her wiggling and frowning very cute. So, i thought to tease her.

"Oh really,,,,as much as i remember you were screaming my name that night madly"- i smirked.

She stared at me with a shocked face. She didn't expected that i will bring the topic of that night like that.

"You enjoyed everything......you enjoyed my touch, you enjoyed the touch of my lips all over you....didn't you?"- i yanked her close while tracing her lucious lips with my thumb.

I can feel her shivering when i did that. Her face is flushed completely. But my fingers stopped when i felt warm tears on my knuckle.

She is crying.

"And you always enjoyed my miserable state...don't you sir?"- she replied in her shaky tone.....

My eyes softened for a while. I felt bad for her. She is so naive to understand the cruelty of this world and here I'm teasing her like that.

"How many times i have to tell you to call me Prithvi?"-i said while cupping her face.

"I just remember the first day when you slapped me hard for taking your name"- she replied by looking into my eyes.

I felt like she again slapped me but this time without using her hand. How can i forget the shameful act of my past. She is not in fault by not believing a man like me. My past actions forced her to not show any trust in a man like me!

I slowly left her and ran my hand frustratingly through my hair. I need to keep patience. Why I'm behaving like a desperate psycho?

"what do you want sejal???"- i asked her being irritated.

I can't control my temper anymore. I'm fucked up totally!

"I want you to get married to Prisha"- she told blankly.

"Prisha is no-one to me"- i screamed madly.

"She is your first love"- she answered stubbornly.

Within a second I pinned her to the wall. Her words were stabbing my heart.

"listen to me very carefully Sejal Prithviraj khanna.......I will not divorce you......and i promise within one month i will make you mine by hook or by crook".

I saw her eyes which is now showing only fear. I was staring at her still madly. Her lips were quivering and felt that she is going to cry. I left her finally.

Again i cursed myself for scaring her like that. I left the room immediately.

I came on the beach. I removed my clothes and went into the sea. I need to fresh my mind. My anger is blocking my senses. This is not right. I will loose everything if i don't keep this anger in control.

I kept on swimming continuously. I went almost in the middle of the sea. I don't know why but I'm feeling so scared for the very first time in my life. It was feeling like something very bad is going to happen. I drown into the water. I kept on drowning. When i felt the need of breathing, i immediately lift my head up and a shouting invade my ears. Shouting and some crying.

I looked front and saw my innocent beauty shouting something.

"Prithvi sir....Prithvi sir...come back....what....are...you...doing....please come back...."

I saw her crying and waving her hand at me. Is she scared??? Is she worried about me??

I immediately moved at her way. I keep swimming fast. I really came a little far away from the beach.

As soon as i came out, she instantly ran towards me and within a second jumped into my arms.

Is it a dream?

I was trying to understand the situation rightly. Is she really hugging me like a small kid. Her legs were wrapping around my torso. She is so small compared to me.

My heart warmth when i felt her softness against me. All my black clouds moved away like that. I wrapped my arms around her waist firmly.

"I thought you are drowning.....i thought i can never see you again.....i was so scared.....why you came this far??? If the wave takes you away then???"- she was sobbing in my chest.

"Then what? You will be happy if i die....."

But my sentence remains incomplete when she plastered her lips with mine. It was so sudden that i didn't get any time to react.

She was kissing me so desperately by cupping my face. Her lips were moving so fast. I let her kiss me like that. I enjoyed her soft lips against mine. Tears gathered into my eyes and slipped one by one to my cheeks.

She broke apart after a while. She joined her forehead with mine and now she traced my cheeks with her fingers.

"Is it hurting?"- she asked me with a shaky tone.

"No..no..."- i replied by gulping the tears.

"I slapped you so many times....I'm sorry.....i was so angry at you..."- she hiccuped.

"It's okay..."- i whispered.

We stood there just like that by joining our forehead.

"When it will end?"- she asked all of a sudden.

"What?"- i murmured.

"This fight"- she said in a low voice.

"I don't want this fight"- i said by staring into her orbs.

"Me neither"- she said by kissing my nose.

"You have to trust me"- i whispered by rubbing my beard near her lips.

"That video...."- tears fell from her eyes.

"Old video...i told you that"- i said by taking her to the sea water just like that.

Her legs were wrapped around my torso. She clutched me more tightly but we didn't break the eye contact.

"You did so many things with her.....how can you leave her after doing all that?"- she was accusing me again.

"Because you came to my life...only then i realised what true love is....."- i said by standing in the middle of the water.

Her hands were encircling around my neck. She was staring into my eyes deeply.

"When did you realise that you love me?"- she asked me suddenly.

I keep staring into her eyes silently for sometime.

"At King Prithviraj's old Palace.....when we were watching the sunset together by holding each others hand....that moment i realised that i have fallen in love with my wife"- i said very deeply staring into her eyes.

I felt her trembling in my arms.

"And why you fell in love with me?"- she again asked me.

"Because you are my soulmate sejal...you are my destiny...we are made for each other....we always meant to be together..."

The first wave of sea splashed us immediately. She clutched me tightly and i immediately jumped with the wave.

She started to giggle. I stared at her amusingly.

"You liked this?"- I asked her.

She immediately nodded her head like a kid.

Then another wave came and again i jumped like that by taking her in my arms. She was giggling continuously. Her giggling was like a music to my ear.

We both enjoyed the waves for sometime by forgetting about our misery.

Finally when she started to sneeze, i took out her out of the sea.

"I want to stay....."- she whined like a kid.

"No..you will catch a cold"- i keep moving with her.

She makes a pout. We came inside and immediately i send her inside the washroom .

In the evening i was sitting outside the house with my laptop. I shrieked a little when i felt a cold touch in my cheek.

I found sejal holding an icebag in my cheek. My cheeks are swollen due to her slaps. I can see guilt in her eyes. She was not meeting my eyes.

She keep pressing the ice for sometime. After a while she was about to move but i caught her wrist.

"It won't heal like that"- I said with a slight smile.

She stared at me with a little frown.

"It will only heal with your kiss"- i said by staring into her eyes.

She lowered her gaze. Her face is looking like a tomato.

She sat beside me. Very slowly she kissed my cheek. I closed my eyes and felt her lips on my skin. She kissed me three to four times.

Then she rested her head on my shoulder. I hugged her from side. We both were silent for sometime.

"Who is trying to harm me?"- she asked me.

"I don't know that yet....but soon i will find out..."

"How do you know that someone is trying to kill me?"

"You remember the bus accident? Someone intentionally failed the break"

She stared at me in shock.

"But i have no enemies..."- she said.

"I know....but believe me something is very very wrong here....there is someone who is planning a big game....i don't know about his intentions but someone is trying to make us apart"- i said to her.

"No one can seperate us....i will not leave you no matter what"

I stared at her face and smiled. She really trust me.

"Sejal....how can you trust me so easily?"- i asked her.

"I can feel your heartbeat....it only beats for me....."- she said by looking into my eyes.

I hugged her in my chest. I want nothing more than her trust. She might be naive but at the same time she is a good soul. She knows the difference between right and wrong.

@@@@@@@@

Next day i met sam again. He finally able to find that girl and i came to know that girl is a stripper in a local bar. I ordered my men to bring that girl to me before evening.

I was working in my laptop. My secretary informed me that a old man wants to meet me. His name is Punit Rathore.

I frowned a little. I have heard that name before.

"Okay, let him in"

Within some time the old man entered with a smile.

"Prithu beta....you are a grown up man now...remember me?"- he asked.

"No...actually...."- i was little embarrassed because i was unable to remember him.

The old man started to laugh.

"I'm Abhiraj's childhood friend Punit.....do you remember my grandson Pravesh?? Actually you are very little at that time...."

Oh! So, he is Pravesh's Grandpa.

"Hello dadaji.....let's go to our house...dadu will be very happy to see you and Pravesh will be happy too"- i smiled curtly.

Mr. Punit immediately stared at me being dumbfounded.

"Pravesh????"- he asked being absolutely dumbstruck.

"Yes...he is staying with us for the last 2 months"

Mr. Punit keep staring at me in pure shock.

"How...does..it...possible....?"- his voice is shaking.

"He didn't informe you that he is staying with us?"- i asked him being confused.

"My grandson Pravesh died 6 years ago"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 5.6K 38
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
23.4K 1.2K 23
"You can't force me" she screamed with teary eyes. "I can, I am your husband I can do whatever I want" he held her both wrist tightly and pushed her...
641K 23K 52
" I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his harsh voice. Tears formed in my eyes " Fo...
740K 7.8K 11
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...