PAPER RINGS | jj maybank

Od belletastix

"We may be from two worlds but we're not all too different." in which Sarah Cameron's twin falls for the b... Více

𝗣𝗔𝗣𝗘𝗥 𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦
𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
playlist
𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗂𝖼 𝗀𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋𝗒
𝖺𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗌
000. prologue
001. sister sleepover
002. child i should've had
003. execution style
004. twin intuition
005. helping you not get caught
006. i'm not the mum friend
007. may i have this dance
008. did he stomp?
009. they hit us, we hit them
010. you're an idiot
011. patch you up
012. he confessed
013. i have so much to tell you
014. cinderella
015. rixon's cove
016. topper shoved him
017. i'll be there to save you
018. mrs crain's got nothing on us
019. i have a sister to console
020. the parent trap trick
021. full kook
022. be prince charming
023. it's a setup
024. i love you
025. you deserve the world
026. he killed my dad
027. code grey
028. let me go!
029. i have a bad feeling
030. for all eternity
031. she's gone
𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝗈
32 | I MISS YOU
33 | YOU'RE OKAY
34 | THE ONLY BAD PERSON I SEE IS YOU
35 | TICKLING THE WIRE
36 | MY DAD SHOT HIM
37 | I'M NOT CRAZY!
38 | YOUR RINGS SAVED MY LIFE
39 | I'M GOING TO CHARLESTON
40 | YOU, ME, PICNIC ON THE BEACH
41 | I MISSED YOU SO MUCH
42 | I LOVE GIRL CHAT
43 | YOU NEED LIKE STITCHES
44 | NO FAMILY CLUB
45 | WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING
46 | RAFE STOP!
47 | PAPER RINGS
48 | THE CROSS AND THE KEY
49 | DAD!
50 | I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
51 | EVERYTHING'S COMPLICATED
53 | YOU GONNA HIT ME
54 | YOU'RE A POGUE
55 | THE ISLAND ROOM
56 | LIGHTNING MCQUEEN THIS SHIT
57 | CARRERA THEFT AUTO
58 | HEY, LUKE
59 | ITS GENIUS
60 | JUST OUR LUCK
61 | WHAT DID YOU DO?
62 | I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS
63 | LET'S DO THIS SHIT
64 | THEIR OWN LITTLE PARADISE
bonus chapter
christmas special
season three promo
season 3 posters
𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
001. poguelandia
002. i saved your life
003. the diary
004. we thought you were dead
005. let's reunite the routledges
006. welcome home
007. you're a cameron
008. pogues are gonna finish this
009. fast and furious
010. normal
011. ward's back
012. the chateau's on fire
013. we gotta get kie
014. i always needed you
015. i just want you
016. we know you
extra graphics
more graphics
athena x pjo
bonus chapter

52 | SKIP WITH ME TODAY?

5.6K 88 40
Od belletastix

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
chapter fifty two
SKIP WITH ME TODAY?
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅ ━━━━

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Athena awoke to the pogues rushing around her, all four of them seemingly going somewhere.

"Athena, you not going to school?" Pope asked the girl, who was still lead next to JJ.

"Nah." Athena groaned. "It's not like my grades could get worse. Have fun though."

The three boys left the chateau, Kie staying behind. "Yeah, I'll, uh, catch up with you guys later."

Athena sat up, looking at the curly haired girl. "Please skip with me today?" She asked her friend.

Kie smiled. "I was hoping you'd ask."

"What do you wanna do?" Athena questioned as Kie flopped on the pull out bed next to her.

"I don't know." She shrugged. The two girls shared a look, before laughing slightly.

"I have the perfect thing that will past time and make us laugh." Athena jumped up, going into the spare bedroom and bring out a duffel bag.

"There isn't a body in there, right?" Kie asked.

"No." Athena laughed. "Who do you think I am?"

"A Cameron." Kie joked.

"Touche Carrera, touche." Athena sighed, sitting down next to her once more. Athena dragged the duffel bag towards them, opening it up to reveal some of her belongings from her house. "This is just the random stuff I knew I'd miss if I left it at Tannyhill."

Kiara began to pull things from the bag. She grabbed a small clear box full of scrapbooking materials, a small Tupperware box containing all of threads and beads for friendship bracelets - a few already made lose in there as well. Athena took out the next few things, her multiple scrapbooks and her and Kie's date book. 

"What's all that?" Kie questioned the blonde.

"Scrapbooks from over the years." Athena smiled softly. "After... the incident, my dad sent me to a therapist and she told me that my problem was, was that I was too pessimistic and I needed to start looking at the good things I have in life. And so I started documenting and scrapbooking so I could always remember the good things and it forced me to realise how many good things I have in my life even when I thought everything was bad. I haven't been able to do it as much lately."

Kie side hugged her friend before taking one of the scrapbook and opening it up. Kie looked over a couple pages before stopping at one. Athena looked over Kie's shoulder to see it being the one she made of her and Dorota, the blonde sighing sadly at the thought of her old friend.

"You miss her?" Kie wondered.

"So much."

Athena remembered the day she fired Dorota, it constantly replaying in her head everyday when she overthinks if she made the right decision or not. It was the same night that they were told that Sarah as John B were dead. Athena and the rest of her family had gone home, the girl rushing straight up to her bedroom, Dorota already waiting for her. As soon as the two made eye contact, Athena broke down, Dorota hugging her immediately.

"They're dead." Athena sobbed. "Sarah's dead, they lost them."

Once Athena had calmed down, the two friends were led on Athena's bed, she remembered Dorota gently playing with her hair in order to soothe her when Athena had broken the silence.

"You're fired." Athena stated so quietly that Dorota wasn't sure she had heard her until she sat up. "You're fired."

"But Miss Athena -" Dorota tried to interrupt.

"No, I'm serious on this one. I'm not making any hasty decisions or anything, you're fired." Athena said more firmly this time.

"But I don't want to leave Miss Athena." Dorota told her.

"Dorota, I promised you that when this is over we'd get out, we'd leave Outerbanks and go somewhere else and I'm sorry but this isn't over and I don't know when it will be and so you need to go alone." Athena explained. "You have done incredibly at this job and you have been an amazing friend and I love you but you want a family and to find love and you deserve to be able to do that."

"Miss -"

"And you cannot do that here." Athena continued. "Because I don't know when, or if, this will ever end. I don't think it will ever truly be over and I can't be the one to tie to this place when I know you deserve more."

"So do you." Dorota spoke sincerely.

"I suppose so." Athena shrugged. "But I'll tell you the reason that I didn't go with Sarah and John B, everyone I love is here. I have to be here for Wheezie, for Pope, for Kie, for JJ. I can't them, especially not now and so you'll have to live our plan out for me all on your own."

"Miss Athena, are you sure?" Dorota questioned.

"More sure than I've been of anything in my life." Athena reassured her, laughing slightly as she wiped a tear from her cheek. "You've done good. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too Miss Athena." Dorota stepped forward, hugging the girl once more. "I'll leave first thing in the morning."

"I'm going to say goodbye to you know because if I do it in the morning I'll probably take it back and beg you to stay." Athena informed the woman, making her laugh.

"You'll be okay Miss Athena, I'm sure of it." Dorota pressed a kiss to her head, walking towards the door.

"So will you Dorota. Good luck. I wish the best." Athena smiled at her. "I love you."

"I love you too." And with those final three words, Dorota closed Athena's bedroom door for the last time, once again leaving Athena all alone.

Noticing Athena's saddened expression, Kie turned the page, this one being Athena's 'kook' page - back when she didn't mind the kooks.

"Oh my god." Kie laughed. "I can't believe you documented it."

"Hey, at the time, it was a good thing in my life." Athena defended herself. "And besides me, Topper and Rafe look great in that photo and my photography skills taking the rest of those photos, especially that one of Sage were too good not to keep."

"Oh yes, Sage Hartman." Kie spoke before putting the book down and turning to look at Athena. "I have something to tell you."

"You can tell me anything Kie, don't worry." Athena reassured her.

"I think I like girls." The curly haired girl muttered, her eyes widening slightly before rambling. "And I... I think that I only like girls and maybe that's why I didn't get with Pope and I couldn't reciprocate his feeling. And I think that's why I had this attraction to Sarah for a period of time and..."

"Hey, Kie." Athena soothed. "It's okay. You don't have to explain yourself nor do you have to figure out exactly who you like right now."

"You don't sound surprised." Kie narrowed her eyes.

"I'm not." Athena said slowly. "Completely surprised anyway. I mean, I was your first kiss and that made me like woman and I'm amazing so god knows what it could've done to you. And I saw the way you used to look at Sage, that was not friendship."

Kie smiled. "Thank you for being supportive."

"Always."

"And I did have a huge crush on Sage for like three years." Kie admitted.

"You had a crush on Sage Hartman for three years and you didn't say anything!" Athena exclaimed. "Babe, Sage is as homosexual as it gets, and I'm pretty sure she liked you too before..."

"Where did she go?" Kie asked her.

"I don't know." Athena shrugged sadly. "One day we were making friendship bracelets while she told me about her latest 'friend' and the next she was gone, with no trace of where she went."

"Weird."

"Is it really considering everything we've done and been through?" Athena raised her eyebrows.

"I guess not." Kie laughed, turning the page once more in Athena's scrapbook to find a page dedicated to her. "You made a page for me."

"You've always been a good thing in my life Kie." Athena smiled, laughing when Kie practically tackled her into a hug. "Which is why I've still got this."

Athena held up the last book, Kie's eye widening as she stared at the two's date book, "You kept it?"

"Yep!"

"Oh my god." Kie laughed, looking through the book, it being mainly full of pictures of them and random notes they've passed in class. "This is awesome."

Kiara then turned to one of the last pages, it being their date list. Athena looked it at, smiling. "We still need to do some of those."

"We will." Kie sighed. "When this is over. We'll do this and annoy JJ while we do it."

"My favourite thing." Athena laughed. "Other than hanging out with you of course."

"Of course." Kie repeated sarcastically, picking the scrapbook up again. "Who else have you created pages for? Oh Wheezie, Rafe, Sage, me obvi."

"I made one for the rest of the pogues too." Athena piped up.

"Really?" Athena nodded, which resulted in Kie's jaw dropping, dramatically flipping through it, looking through everyone's pages. She stopped at the group one, smiling at it softly. "We're a good thing, huh?"

"You're family." Kie smiled at the girl, flipping to Sarah's page.

"Think she's okay?" Kiara asked the blonde.

"I think she's going through it but she'll come around. Like I said we're all family and one way or another, good or bad, we always go back to family." Athena stated.

The curly haired girl moved over to Athena, placing an arm around her shoulder as the two cuddled.

"I love you Athena." Kie whispered quietly. "You'll never truly know how much."

"I love you too Kie." Athena replied.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦
a cute kathena chapter for y'all!
lesbian kie>>>

here are the scrapbook pages

(sarah and athena)

( kie and athena )

(kie and athena's date book)

(athena and the kooks)

(Athena and the pogues)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

90.6K 1.1K 31
A Pogue surprises everyone, including herself, as she falls for Kook King Rafe Cameron, but not everyone approves.
504K 3.8K 62
„meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite." -JJ x fem oc : John b's sister -Outer Banks stor...
2.4K 61 13
"𝙞 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩." [obx season one - tbd] [oc x r...
69.6K 1.5K 28
In which Parker Maybank can't stay away from the kook princess. Or, when Sarah Cameron falls for a chaotic pogue. "You sure you can handle this, Prin...