𝗠𝗶𝘀𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

By gxrleenk

They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The F... More

𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗑 𝖺𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗌
𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾
𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒
𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈

19.4K 906 60
By gxrleenk

Sun rays shined through the window from the streaks where the curtains weren't covering. They shined straight at the couple, on the bed, who was dead asleep from last nights events.

Feeling the sun rays on her face, Nandini stirred in her sleep. Nandini shifted closer to the warmth surrounding her and snuggled even closer to it, trying to hide from the sun rays. Slowly, Nandini was getting her conscious back. Her brain started working and the first thing she thought of was: what the hell am I snuggling into.

Nandini partiality opened her eyes and saw a blurry image in front of her. The headache she was having wasn't helping at all. Blinking a couple of times, Nandini looked over and her eyes widened. Her breathing escalated and the headache she was having turned worse.

Nandini stared at Armaan's sleeping face, horrified. She wasn't horrified by his face, not at all, she was horrified by how close she was to him. Her head rested on his chest and their faces were only a few inches away. She then realized it was Armaan's arm which was lazily lying on top of her stomach but it wasn't him, it was her who clung onto him like a koala.

Nandini tried to think about how she reached here. The last thing she remembers is going to the business party and watching couples dance. Everything after that was all fuzzy inside her brain. She didn't know anything about what happened afterwards and how she reached here. The more she thought about it, the more her headache worsened.

Nandini wanted to move away but after seeing how peacefully Armaan was asleep, she decided to take a few minutes to stare at the beautifully made man in front of her. She looked at how his hair was all messy yet still looked so good. She looked at every single feature of his face.

Nandini's eyes trailed down from his face, to his neck, to his toned bare chest. Wait! Bare chest!? Did she see that right? Nope, she did see it right. That was definitely Armaan's bare chest which was beautifully toned. The chest which was providing her the warmth.

Nandini's eyes bulged out of her sockets and she immediately looked down at her clothes. Nandini sighed when she saw she was in her normal pjs. It then hit her. She had no memory of changing out of the dress and changing into her night wear. If she hadn't changed herself, then who did?

It then all started to make sense. Armaan's bare chest. Her changed clothes. THEIR CLOSENESS. It could all mean one thing. They...

Nandini loudly shrieked thinking about what had happened and quickly moved as far away she could from Armaan, to the other side of the bed. Armaan, who was peacefully asleep, jerked up after hearing the loud noise.

He sleepily looked over and saw Nandini staring at him with a horrified expression. Thinking something might've had happened, he asked, "What happened? Did you see a ghost or something?" Nandini just started at him with her huge doe eyes, clutching onto the duvet tightly to her chest.

Confused, Armaan shifted closer to her, thinking something was wrong with Nandini, only for her to move back. "Do..don't." Armaan was hella confused at this point and was now getting worried. "What hap-" "St..stay away fro..m me.." Armaan stared at Nandini, getting even more worried. He finally decided to see if she had a fever so he moved his hand closer to her face, to check if she did, but Nandini immediately slapped it away.

Armaan was taken aback by this sudden attack. "You..devil! Wh..at did you do...with me..last night!?" Nandini finally asked. Armaan was still in a muddled state. He didn't understand what Nandini was talking about. "What do you mean?" At this point he thought Nandini had seen a bad dream or something. "You know what..I mean! Last night...you.." "Last night..? What happened last...oh!"

It all came back to Armaan. It all flooded back to his brain about how Nandini had gotten drugged last night, how they had gotten very intimate, how Sunita came and changed her clothes, and how she had snuggled into him. She had forgotten everything. A part of him was glad she did because if she had remembered, it would've been very embarrassing for him. He realized she had woken up and had been very confused to find them in such a close position. Armaan also knew what Nandini was thinking of what had happened last night. Knowing it would be funny to see her reaction, Armaan decided to tease her.

"Oh, last night. Of course I remember what happened last night baby." Nandini almost choked on her saliva hearing the word 'baby' come out of his mouth. "You...what did you do..to me?" At this point Nandini was scared and just hoped it wasn't what she was thinking it was. "You don't remember babe?" Nandini was not only scared but was also getting annoyed by him. "If I had remembered, I wouldn't have asked you!"

"Last night, you had gotten drunk at the party so we had to come home early. When we came home, you wouldn't leave me and asked me to make love to you. And you know, I'm a man and I also have desires, so why would I say no to a women who is asking me to make love to her? So that's what I did. We made sweet, sweet love the whole night, up to dawn. Don't you remember baby, you chanting my name and asking for more, your moans filling this room, our bodies-" "STOP!" Nandini yelled, covering her ears with her hands.

Armaan tried to hide his smirk after seeing Nandini's reaction. When Nandini looked back at him, Armaan innocently stared back at her. Nandini was on the verge of having a break down, but she wouldn't dare to cry in front of him. Everything was to much for her. She didn't know if Armaan was lying or not but by seeing all these little details, it made her think it was true. She couldn't believe it though. How did she get drunk? She didn't drink. She hated people who drank alcohol, no way in the world she'd drink it willingly. And she could not believe she didn't remember her first time. She doesn't remember any moment of losing her virginity and doing it.

"No..it can't be. I..I don't drink. I didn't even step close to alcohol. I hate people who drink alcohol so it doesn't make sense if I drank it, but...I don't remember anything. It's all super blurry. I.." Nandini's eyes were wanting to tear up but she controlled herself from doing so. Armaan though, he thought about how he was right about her hating alcohol.

"Try harder babe, maybe you'll remember making love to your handsome husband." Thinking about making love to Armaan made Nandini want to jump off a cliff. She had never expected her first time to be with Armaan, out of the billion people in this world. Especially that to, drunk.

Finally, Nandini looked up only to find a huge smirk lying right on his lips. It hit her. He was messing with her. Armaan was messing with Nandini. "You're lying..right?" The smirk turned even bigger, making Nandini's heartbeat rise. "You made all of that up just to trick me...right?" Armaan finally decided to nod with the huge smirk still there. When he nodded, it was as if Nandini's soul had finally came back. She couldn't believe she had thought about all that and had decided to actually believe him.

"I'm not that big of a monster. I would never do something like that with someone who is drunk, especially you. I want to live, not die in your hands." Nandini wanted to smack the smirk right off of his handsome face. "Are you serious!? You almost gave me a heart attack." Armaan simply shrugged his shoulders, smirking. "You..ugh! Now tell me if I was actually drunk. I have no clue what happened last night. The last thing I remember is seeing couples dancing at the party. But I don't remember drinking anything with alcohol in it."

"Someone had spiked your drink so that's why you don't remember anything." Nandini stared at him with her mouth agape after hearing his words. She couldn't believe he had made such a big fool out of her. "Then why were you doing so much drama!?" "I just liked seeing your expressions and seeing you look stupid." Armaan gave her a victorious smirk while Nandini's blood boiled.

"By the way, I think I forgot to mention, I'm still going to kill you." Armaan, who was still trying to comprehend Nandini's words, got smacked by a pillow. Nandini hit him multiple times while Armaan shielded himself with his arms, telling Nandini to stop. Nandini didn't pay attention and got off the bed, still hitting him. "Idiot, monster, devil!" Nandini kept calling him names which actually sounded funny and less rude.

Hitting him one last time, Nandini threw the pillow at him. "I hate you!" Nandini stormed out of the room, into the bathroom, leaving Armaan to mentally laugh at her. Just mentally. "Feelings are mutual." Armaan yelled, loud enough for Nandini to hear and to angrily stomp. Armaan just smiled to himself, thinking about what just had happened.

Realizing he was smiling, his smile dropped. He was smiling? Armaan was smiling!? And that to, because of Nandini? Nandini, the girl who was just hitting him and telling him she hates him, managed to make the Armaan Oberio smile!? Now that's impressive.

• • • • •

Nandini grinned as she read the caller ID. A few days had passed since that morning and everything was, once again, normal between them. Well, as normal as it could get between them.

Picking up the call, Nandini excitedly said, "Hi bhai!" Jai chuckled from the other side of the phone after hearing his over-excited sister. "You seem excited." "Why wouldn't I be? After all, my beloved brother is calling me." Nandini cheekily said. "Okay, that's enough drama for now." Nandini giggled hearing him. "How's papa? Oh and, how's my soon-to-be bhabhi?" Nandini knew her brother was probably blushing at the moment.

"Shut up and everyone is fine. Especially papa. He is living such a chill life, just because you're gone. Now we live so peacefully." Nandini pouted and whined. "You're so mean! I'm cutting the call." Nandini counted down and when Jai finally said 'sorry', she grinned. "You've wasted so much time by your annoying talks. Now let me tell you what I called you for." "Haye! You called your little sister just to tell her something!? How could you bhai? Mein ne toh socha tha ke aap mujhe pyaar karte hai." Nandini dramatically said.

Jai sighed from the other side while Nandini giggled. "Drama queen." Jai muttered. "Sorry sorry. Now tell me what you had called for." "Actually, I can't tell you on the phone. It's better if I tell you in person. So why don't you come over to the office?" Hearing him, Nandini became confused. "What is so important that you can't tell me on the phone?" she asked. "You'll find out when you come. Just come to the office." "But bhai-" "Nandini, I'm not telling you on the phone. So stop being adamant and come to the office. And plus, you can also meet papa."

Nandini groaned as she wasn't that patient. She wanted to know now. And it seemed as if it was something very important so it made her even more anxious. "Fine." "Okay, do you want me to come pick you up-" "No I'll come with a driver." "Great. I'll see you soon and please, fix up your ogre looking face." Nandini gasped hearing him. "You-" Jai quickly cut the call, laughing, leaving Nandini to pout angrily at her phone. "Rude."

• • • • •

Reaching her bhai's office, Nandini didn't hesitate and opened the door. She had decided she wanted to come to Jai first and then surprise Aarush. But she was the one surprised after finding Aarush already there.

Grinning, Nandini tightly hugged Aarush. "I missed you so much papa." Nandini said with a pout. Aarush chuckled, breaking the hug. "Nandini, you've been married for months now. But I also missed you." Nandini grinned, looking at Aarush but the grin didn't last long when she was pulled back by her hair.

"Ow! Bhai!" Jai chuckled while Nandini angrily stomped her foot on the ground. "See, he's already being rude to me. No hi or nothing." Aarush scolded Jai just so Nandini would get rid of the ugly expression. "You're such a big drama queen." Jai said, pulling Nandini in for a hug. "I learned from the best." Nandini sarcastically said, smiling.

"Now if you're done being rude to me, can someone tell me what I have been called here for?! Nandini looked at both of the men intently while they looked back and forth between her and each other. Seeing this, Nandini started getting worried, thinking it's something bad. "Tell me na!" Nandini whined. Sighing, Jai leaned towards Nandini's ear with a sad expression. Nandini's heart beat arised, thinking of the worst.

"I'm getting married." Nandini's first and only reaction was, "You're....WHAT!?" As everything fell into place, Nandini excitedly jumped up and down. Jai grinned looking at Nandini's excitement. Not waiting another second, Nandini jumped onto Jai and tightly hugged him. "Congratulations bhai!" Nandini seemed even more excited then Jai did.

"Wait, is it to.." "Yes, to Riya." Jai answered Nandini's uncomplete question. "So you told..." "Yes, I told him." "And he.." "Yes, he agreed." Jai and Nandini were talking in their own incomplete language, making Aarush stare weirdly at them. "You both do know that I am also here and I also understand your guys's made up language." Nandini looked over at Aarush cheekily and pouted.

"Did bhai really tell you that he actually loved someone or did you find out?" Nandini asked, making Jai groan at the question. "I did have a hint but I waited for him to tell me. And the other day, maharaja sahib finally decided to tell me and yesterday he brought my soon-to-be daughter-in-law to meet me." Hearing this, Nandini dramatically said, "And you guys didn't tell me!? How rude!" Jai just shook his head while Aarush said, "We wanted to wait and tell you."

"Forget that, tell me how you like her. And when is the wedding?" "Well, she has a very pure heart and seems so sweet. And..the wedding is next month and-" "Next month!?" Nandini stared at both the men, bewildered. They just looked around the room, away from her gaze. "Next month? That is to early to set things up. I need to buy so many things. And di also needs time. And-" "Calm down Nandini. This was decided yesterday when Riya told us about her father's health conditions and how he wanted her to get married as soon as possible."

Nandini understood what they meant now and sighed. The room fell into silence until Nandini decided to speak. "So that means my brother is going to get hitched in a month and I will finally have a bhabhi!?" Nandini squealed while Jai groaned. Aarush stared at his children with a huge smile, wishing god to bless them with everything.

• • • • •

The night soon arrived and Nandini had decided to draw. She was drawing whatever she was feeling, onto the piece of paper in her notebook, lost in her own world. She had forgotten the time and was just moving her pencil as her heart was telling her.

Armaan, who had came back from work, walked into the room to find the lights on, like always. He noticed Nandini sitting on the ground, leaning against the bed frame, and doing something on a piece of paper which seemed like drawing. He was surprised finding her there because she is normally outside in the balcony at this time. He also didn't know Nandini drew.

A bit intrigued, Armaan walked slowly towards Nandini but he unconsciously made a mistake of walking a bit to loudly. Nandini heard the noise of shoes and quickly looked up. Seeing Armaan, Nandini immediately hid the book behind her and waited for Armaan to turn towards the bathroom but instead, he walked up to her.

"What did you just hide behind your back?" Armaan asked as Nandini stood up, still hiding the book behind her back. Nandini gave an uncomfortable, forced smile and said, "Nothing." Armaan raised his eyebrow, clearly knowing she is lying. "Then why is your hand hidden behind your back?" he asked.

Nandini was getting irritated by the questions and just wanted him to leave. "I already said nothing, but seems like you don't understand. What I'm hiding is none of your business and, why are you asking so many questions today?" Nandini burst out. Armaan knew Nandini would never tell him what the thing was and sighed. At this point, he didn't care.

"Whatever." he muttered and went towards the bathroom. Just as the door closed, Nandini ran towards the closet and hid her drawing book under her clothes. Phew! That was a close one. But little did she know, Armaan was now even more in intrigued and had a hint about Nandini's hobby.

Few minutes later, Armaan came out of the bathroom, only to find Nandini angrily shuffling through the drawers of the dresser. As she was, she was messing up the items in the drawers. Seeing this, Armaan became annoyed and marched towards her.

"What are you doing now?" Nandini didn't answer and kept shuffling through the drawers. Armaan angrily sighed as Nandini was getting on his nerves, and grabbed Nandini by her wrist, pulling her up. Nandini's hands stopped in mid air and dropped to her sides, after Armaan let go of her wrist.

"What is your problem!? First you were after me, asking what I was hiding and now you're asking what I'm doing. God, just give me some peace for a bit." Nandini groaned. Armaan stared at a pissed off Nandini and said, "I really don't care what you're doing but you're messing up those drawers while trying to find whatever you need. Do what you want, but don't make a mess out of this room." Armaan said in a 'I-am-serious' tone.

Nandini huffed and said, "It's my room too." Armaan looked away, pinching the bridge of his nose, getting irritated. "I do not care. Okay? I do not care one bit. You will not make a mess out of this room. And right now, you will not mess with these drawers as I work. Do whatever you want, when I'm out of this room." Armaan explained. Nandini frustratedly groaned and had a strong urge to stomp on the ground, but didn't want to embarrass herself in front of him.

"Now don't irritate me while I work." Armaan said, turning around and walking towards the sofa. "Don't irritate me while I work." Nandini mimicked behind his back and made weird faces. As Armaan sat down, facing her, Nandini put on a neutral expression quickly and turned off the lights, making Armaan groan which made her satisfied, as she moved towards the bed to sleep. And just as her head touched the pillow, she was off to the land of dreams.

It was an hour and half later and Armaan had just finished his work. He turned off his laptop and moved towards the bed. Lying down on the bed, he noticed the hoor who looked so peaceful sleeping. Her beautiful eyes were closed, letting her long eyelashes fall onto her cheekbones. Her plump lips were pulled into a little pout while her gorgeous long hair was sprawled onto the pillow.

Seeing Nandini look so calm and serene in her sleep, Armaan felt many different emotions. When awake, Nandini always acted like an angry monkey and showed her fiesty side, but right now she looked like she had no problems in her life. He loved seeing Nandini like this. He had an urge to protect her from the evil of this world.

Armaan couldn't control his desire and let his hand go to Nandini's sprawled hair. He lightly touched her beautiful locks and couldn't help but love how they felt. They felt so smooth and silky in his hands. Even though he always made fun of Nandini's long hair, he hated to admit it but it was one of the things he loved most about Nandini since the moment he had met her. Armaan always wanted to put his hands in her hair and touch it and comb it with his fingers.

Not just her hair, everything about Nandini was driving him crazy. He didn't know what this feeling was but he knew that the more he saw of Nandini, the more he was growing insane. She was going to be the death of him.

________________________________________________________________________

Namaste guys!
How did you like this chapter?
A cute comedic chapter.
Sparks are flying everywhere!
Vote and comment!
Thank you for reading!

- Gurleen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 92.8K 51
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...
147K 8.1K 50
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
1.5M 52.6K 77
She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus size woman and an handsome man. Both are...
13.7K 1.5K 21
𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲.𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢�...