Nystrom

By SabrinaA_writes

[Book one in the Nystrom duology] [Read tw before proceeding] [Dual pov] TW: This book contains heavy themes... More

Intro/Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Backstory
Chapter 2: Thoughts
Chapter 3: Drawings
Chapter 4: True Colors
Chapter 5: Confusion
Chapter 6: Game
Chapter 7: Mysterious Boy
Chapter 8: Guilt
Chapter 9: Drugs
Chapter 10: Stronzo
Chapter 11: Angry
Chapter 12: Fucker
Chapter 13: Italian
Chapter 14: Mission
Chapter 15: Unusual
Chapter 16: Feelings
Chapter 17: Kiss
Chapter 18: Friend
Chapter 19: Tease
Chapter 20: Mine
Chapter 21: Yours
Chapter 22: Panic
Chapter 23: Silent
Chapter 24: Promise
Chapter 25: Kissable
Chapter 26: Together
Chapter 27: Soaked
Chapter 28: Remember
Chapter 29: Oblivion
Chapter 30: Torture
Chapter 31: Love
Chapter 32: Again
Chapter 33: Mirror
Chapter 34: Broken Bones
Chapter 35: Babe?
Chapter 36: Breaking Down
Chapter 37: Punches
Chapter 38: Betrayal
Chapter 39: Imaginable
Chapter 40: My Crazy Boy
Chapter 41: Good Fucking Girl
Chapter 42: Smut?
Chapter 43: Ruin Me
Chapter 44: Murderous Couple
Chapter 45: Perfect
Chapter 46: Mommy?
Chapter 48: Beg
Chapter 49: Green
Chapter 50: Puke
Chapter 51: Copy And Paste
Chapter 52: Dangerously Addictive
Chapter 53: Ring
Chapter 54: Relax
Chapter 55: Destroy You
Chapter 56: Psychos
Chapter 57: Fever Dream?
Chapter 58: Fiancee
Chapter 59: On Your Knees
Chapter 60: Blushing
Chapter 61: Worth Living
Chapter 62: Me and Him
Chapter 63: Call Me
Chapter 64: Italy
Chapter 65: Written In The Stars
Chapter 66: Too Perfect
Chapter 67: Orso
Chapter 68: Persuade Me
Chapter 69: Home
Chapter 70: Dominate Me
Chapter 71: Only A Second
Chapter 72: Chaos
Chapter 73: Painful Truth
Chapter 74: Bitch
Chapter 75: Breaking Point
Chapter 76: Heart
Chapter 77: Awake
Chapter 78: Happiness
Chapter 79: Aftermath
Chapter 80: Ti Amo
Chapter 81: Revenge
Chapter 82: Whipped
Chapter 83: Dirty Mind
Chapter 84: Quiet
Chapter 85: Tattoo
Chapter 86: Tattoo Shop
Chapter 87: Wedding
Chapter 88: Anch'io Ti Amo
Epilogue

Chapter 47: Crazy Ideas

88.8K 1.7K 3.2K
By SabrinaA_writes

HELLO MY LOVES <3

Hope yall are doing okay, if not feel free to always message me. I'll be there to listen 🤍

SPAM THE COMMENTS 😎

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

My body shivers as coldness overwhelms my body, my stares seeing nothing but pitch black.

A creepy sensation washes over me as I start running, scared of what I might find in the darkness- who I might find in there.

But somehow my feet don't manage to stride forwards, I'm trapped in my own personal nightmare.

Instead, cold hands wrap around my shoulders slamming me against the wall.

I exhale loudly when I meet the dark brown-eyed man, "Maeve?" Silas whispers but my stomach stirs, something is not right.

The whole room is spinning and I can't seem to focus on the person before me.

"Mae-," Silas' voice gets cut off when his body turns ice cold, my gazes trailing down his figure to spot the blood coming out of his chest.

I'm frozen in shock as he glances at me one last time before falling to the ground.

I grab my head in pain, not wanting to look at the body before me.

"Cayden was right. You are cursed," Ethan's voice rings through my head and I collapse to the ground, acknowledging my defeat.

ϟ Silas ϟ

I'm woken up by the continually turning of mi amore's body. Her face scrunches up, whines leaving her lips as her eyes move rapidly.

She's having a fucking nightmare, the third one in a row.

"Amore," I whisper, not wanting to startle her while I stroke her hair deliberately.

Her body jerks away from my touch and I get anxious for her, "Maeve." I raise my volume a little, not wanting to let her suffer anymore.

Her eyes open like she has seen a ghost, her chest rising and falling too fast as her eyes scan the room.

Somehow her eyes are glued to my chest, her frown deepening.

I pull her body towards mine, placing her head on my chest to calm her down. My grip tightens on her as she shakes in my arms.

"It's okay, tesoro." I whisper reassuring sentences in her ear, "It was just a nightmare, not real."

Her breathing calms down as I caress her hair, her arms wrapping around my torso as she presses herself against me.

What the fuck did she dream about to make her this scared?

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

I rub my eyes when the sun glows through the room, my eyes feeling heavier than ever.

I still remember the nightmare, every single detail of it. That happens when you dream about the same thing for three days in a row.

And I know it wasn't real, but it felt so real. The thought of losing another person I love is killing me inside.

I wasn't able to sleep after the nightmare, every time my eyes neared shut I would get reminded of the lifeless body of the love of my life and I can't handle that.

"You're awake," Silas' soft voice speaks, his eyes open meaning that he has been lying awake for a while.

I just want to cry every time I glance at him, he's okay.

"You don't need to tell me about it if you don't want to," He whispers, referring to the nightmare I had. He clearly heard it.

He soothes my hair out of my face, "But I'll be here when you're ready to talk about it," He comforts me and I give him a tiny nod.

I press my head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat in order to calm myself down.

"I love you," My voice breaks as I intertwine our hands together, not wanting to let go of him.

He breaths heavily, probably concerned about the way I'm acting, "I love you too." He says back.

Thinking about a life without him makes me want to stop breathing at all.

~ ~ ~

I sit in the kitchen, eating the food on my plate even though I'm not hungry that much.

But Silas and I are doing this together.

I glance multiple times at him to see him eating his food while he's looking at his phone, a smile settling on my face because of that.

"You're staring," He speaks up, bringing me out of my trance as I chuckle, "I was," I remark not denying it.

He shakes his head, trails of laughter fleeing from his mouth as he puts his phone down on the counter.

"You want to cook with me tonight?" Silas questions, propping his elbows upon the table and leaning his head toward me.

Is that even a question?

I smile widely and give him a slight nod, "That sounds great to me." I reply and his brows raise for a split second, a smirk morphing on his lips.

He dips his head closer, pressing his lips against mine before he pulls back.

"I'll be in my office if you need something," He whispers against my lips and I nod. He smiles and turns around, walking out of the kitchen.

I grab my phone out of my pockets, seeing several messages pop up on my screen.

I open the unread messages, examining them.

-FROM LEAH
We are going shopping, I'll be there in 5 <3

I laugh at the text, I guess I'm going shopping?

I exit the kitchen, putting on my shoes and coat. I turn my head in the direction of the stairs.

He's busy.

I quietly open the door and shut it again, stepping out of the house and approaching the gate.

I nod at one of the guards as they open it for me. I walk past the gate seeing a car drive up to me.

The window on my side opens, revealing Leah with a sinister smile on her face.

"Step in," She chuckles and I open the car door, seating myself inside.

Leah instantly begins driving away, looking anxious, "I'm going to meet Mason's parents." She blurts out.

I raise my eyebrows and she starts talking again, "I don't know what to wear,"

I understand why she is so anxious, I was too at first. I wanted to make a good impression on Silas' parents but at the end of the day, they didn't care about what I wore.

They cared about my intentions with their son.

"I know they are going to love you, but if you insist," She smiles at my words while I tell her to go to a specific mall.

My mall.

"You have your own mall?!" She screeches, resulting in me laughing.

Eventually, we arrive at the front of the two buildings. Leah parks the car at the front, turning off the engine after.

We step out of the car, the cold breeze meeting my skin creating a ton of goosebumps on my body.

I direct Leah into one of the buildings as she looks around shocked, causing her jaw to almost reach the ground.

"You're one lucky woman," She mumbles, nudging my side.

I chuckle and notice a shop with clothes being displayed in front of it. I nod in its direction, telling Leah to go there.

The both of us approach the shop, entering inside to see tons of gorgeous clothes.

My mouth opens and I'm left speechless, this is my first time coming here since Silas told me he brought them for me.

I would have come here sooner if I saw these clothes.

"Which one do you want to try?" I raise a question looking over at Leah who's staring at the clothes in awe.

I used to do this with Kayla...

Fortunately, she's in hell now.

Leah hums as she skims her hands over a dress' fabric, "What do you think of this?" She shows me the dress.

I trace the patterns on the white dress she's holding and smile, "Try it on," I suggest and she agrees before looking for a changing room.

When she found one she disappeared inside of it.

I take my time to look at the other dresses and clothes in the store as I wait for Leah to come out of the changing room.

These kinds of things remind me so much about the time when Kayla wasn't a backstabbing bitch.

When we would always comfort each other, when she picked out my clothes because she thought I had a horrible taste in clothing.

Or when I let her sleep in my room after she was crying because of her parents. Or should I say, clan members.

I never did anything to harm her. I was a good ass friend and I still am.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when Leah exits the changing room, my eyes examining the beautiful dress she's wearing.

"You look hot," I blurt, a pink blush appearing on her cheeks.

I wish I was Maso- That's enough, Maeve.

"Yeah? It looks good?" She asks me to clarify as she analyzes herself in the mirror, "It doesn't look good-,"

I smirk before adding, "-It looks amazing."

Her eyes lit up as she places her hands on her hips, "I hope his parents will like me." She mumbles, placing a strand of her ginger hair behind her ear.

"Trust me, they will." I comfort her.

She glances at me, the corner of her lips lifting into a tiny smile.

~ ~ ~

"I'll text you later?" Leah speaks in a questionable tone and I nod whilst getting out of the car.

I smile at her before saying goodbye, closing the car door.

She waves at me for one last time and drives off. The guards open the gate as I walk further towards the house.

I pull out my phone wanting to check the time. I have been gone for 2 hours...

After Leah and I found her some clothes we went to the ice cream shop and maybe also to the library...

The good news, she likes reading. I think I might have another reading partner.

But Silas stays my favourite one.

I get the house keys out of my purse, unlocking the door as I step inside. The house is quiet and dark, with not a single light shining through the house.

I frown and close the door behind me. After I locked the door I went up to the kitchen, standing at the door frame.

It's dark inside but I can't spot Silas anywhere.

Yeah, no. I went through this too many times.

I turn around and make my way up the stairs, having my hand on my knife in case of an emergency.

When I reach the top of the stairs I tiptoe further into the hallway in, towards the multiple doors at the end of the hall.

I stop in my tracks when my stomach stirs, my eyebrows furrowing together.

I rapidly turn around whilst pulling my dagger out, knew it.

Someone is standing before me but I can't comprehend who it is because I have already pushed them against the wall, holding the dagger next to their neck.

My eyes find the sun necklace the person is wearing and I frown. I look up, seeing that fucking asshole.

"Silas?! I could've killed you!" I scold but he looks much angrier. Before I knew it I heard a click, my eyes fall down to the place between us.

He's pointing a gun at my stomach.

Is he out of his mind?

"Where the fuck were you?" He speaks calmly even though his face doesn't tell me he's calm, at all.

I gulp, "I was shopping with Leah." He groans at my response as he says, "Didn't care to tell me?"

"You were clearly busy, I didn't want to interrupt you," I sigh, still holding the dagger to his neck.

His jaw clenches as he pushes the gun a little closer to my stomach, "Did you know how terrified I was when I didn't see you here?"

He turns us around, pushing me against the wall resulting in the dagger being lowered from his neck.

"Did you know how fucking anxious I was to think that the love of my fucking life was suddenly gone, getting killed or even worse?" He snaps in anger his glares piercing into my skin.

"Mi amore," I murmur, "Why are you still pointing your gun at me?"

He rolls his eyes, his jaw still clenched as he looks at the gun being positioned against my skin.

"Remembered when I said that I had crazy ideas about doing things to you?" His familiar smirk litters his lips again but his anger doesn't disappear.

I frown nodding at him before he dips his head towards me, tracing his lips over my ear.

He kisses my sensitive place under my ear, "I think this is the perfect time to show you, amore."

My face turns red when his left-hand grips my hip while the other one is trailing the gun up my stomach.

"Be a fucking good girl," He whispers, his breath sending shivers down my spine.

Holy. Shit.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

YALL. It's worth the wait I promise 😩

BRO I'M GOING TO FAINT WHILE WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER. BE READY.

Anyway... I hope yall had a great day! Love yall 😩🤍

What did we think about this chapter? What are your predictions for the next chapters? <3

- Sabrina A <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 52.3K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
378K 9.2K 53
๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ: โธป ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด! โ๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—•๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—›...
1.6M 52.7K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
8.1M 226K 50
[COMPLETE] [MATURE] โRevenge is a bitch, I'll make it my bitch. โž Mars Matthews was anything but innocent. She was sarcastic, talkative, some even sa...