๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ | ๐‘–๐‘›๏ฟฝ...

By jobless_monday

๐’๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐๐“ ๐๐Ž๐๐ƒ when a pair of cursed technique users grow a close bond because of their shared trauma;... More

๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
๐‘ ๐‘œ.. ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–?
๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก
๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘–๐‘›
๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“๐‘“๐‘–๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
๐‘–๐‘›๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ 
๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ
๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘ 
๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ 
๐‘ฃ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘™
๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ '๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ '

๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘˜

768 30 13
By jobless_monday

♡━━━♡━━━♡

As the car came to a halt the door was instantly slammed open with Toge running towards the dreadful alleyway. Sprinting as fast as he could he desperately searched for you and it didn't take long until he came across you and your little blood pool.

You were awake, sure and you had minimal looking wounds, sure, but the poison that was travelling throughout your veins was almost just as dangerous as a serious head injury.

Scooping you up in his arms Toge ran back towards the car while you softly smiled at the fact that he was there to save you.

♡━━━♡━━━♡

By some strange miracle you survived. Well maybe not so strange since Ieri-san was the one to nurse you. It didn't even take a day to recover, but you were forbidden to train for a bit since it wasn't known what kind of reaction the poison could have with your cursed technique.

Everything seemed fine, well everything, but one thing and that was Toge.

He was deliberately avoiding you and you couldn't wrap your head around why. You talked to both Maki and Panda and they agreed that this was certainly weird. In comparison to how he reacted to your voice mail and then how he acted towards you today was so contrasting it was hard to think that this is the same person.

You had tried texting Toge multiple times yet he didn't respond. Not even once.

𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾<3
𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗌𝖺𝖿𝖾, 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗅𝗎𝖼𝗄!:𝖣

𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾<3
*𝗍𝖺𝗉 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗏𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗂𝗅*

𝖸𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒
10:34𝗉𝗆

𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾<3
𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒?
𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾?
𝖽𝗈 𝗂 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝖽?:,(

𝖳𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒
11:22𝖺𝗆

𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾?
𝖳𝗈𝗀𝖾?
𝗂𝗌 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒?
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖨'𝗆 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍?
𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾
𝗂 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝗎𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗎𝗌𝗁𝗂!

2:56𝗉𝗆

𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗆𝖾
𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖺𝖼𝗋𝗈𝗌𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗒 𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍𝗌

10:46𝗉𝗆

𝖨'𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒.

Delivered

Even though the boy was purposefully ignoring you, you weren't about to give up.

♡━━━♡━━━♡

It was 11:47 pm to be exact. You had waited out the whole day and now that it was late you decided to put your little plan into action.

You quietly left your dorm, silently closing the door and started making your way towards the boys' dormitory. You stood outside Inumaki's door, trying to bring yourself to knock on it. As you were procrastinating the shit out of your situation you heard footsteps and instantly turned to stone.

'If this is Gojo-sensei he will never let me live this down'

Low and behold it wasn't Gojo-sensei. Though the person that was standing next to you may have actually been worse than your teacher at this moment.

"Uh hey, Tog-"

"Inumaki." Now he was just being plain petty while trying to get back at you.

"..what?"

"Inumaki." He repeated, visibly irritated.

'He's one petty bitch I'll give him that'

"I-" Before you could finish the both of you heard footsteps approaching you and without thinking the teen grabbed your arm and pulled you into his room, quickly shutting the door.

You waited for the footsteps to pass by the room before speaking.

In the mean time you took notice of your surroundings. You and Inumaki were sitting on the floor, him having one knee propped up whilst leaning against it, looking bored. You on the other hand were sitting cross-legged, but you felt a tad bit intimidated.

"Listen, we need to talk about this." You looked at him as sternly as you could to get your point across. The boy only sighed and nodded his head.

"What has gotten into you? I don't mean to sound rude, but you're clearly avoiding and ignoring me. Look, I'm sorry if I did something wrong, I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if I worried you. I don't even know what I'm apologizing for because you're the one who has a problem with something not me." You said, getting more angered by each word you uttered. You let out an irritated sigh.

"Just..at least tell me what's fucking wrong because.." You felt tears start to build up. You were always the type of person to cry when you got angered.

"..because..I don't want to loose you okay?" Your voice cracked.

"I don't want to loose you, Inumaki..just please tell me what's wrong I'll fix it-"

He had wrapped his arms around you, holding you tightly. You felt a few tears escape you eyes and then you were full on sobbing.

Thankfully, your sobs were muffled by the teen's shoulder that you had your face buried into. He comfortingly rubbed circles on your back, calming you down.

You were released from Inumaki's hug as he pulled out his phone typing a message in the 'notes' app. You waited patiently for him to finish.

𝖨'𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒, 𝖨 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖨 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎.. 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝖨 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎. 𝖨'𝗆 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍! 𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍..|

You read the message, slowly connecting the dots, but wanting to make sure of your suspisions you decided to give him no option, but for him to say it himself.

"I'll forgive you on one condition." You looked him in the eyes, finding some sort of courage after your little break down. The boy nodded his head, waiting for you to continue.

"You have to tell me who or what you were jealous of and why."

Noticing how he instantly tensed you hastily followed up your sentence by reassuring him that he doesn't have to say anything if he doesn't want to, but Inumaki already made up his mind. He once again got to typing on his phone.

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗎𝗁 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗈 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗒𝗉𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌, 𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐, 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗏𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗎𝗁 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖠𝗂𝗍𝗈-𝗄𝗎𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎..𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗎𝗆 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗁 𝖨 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁? 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝖨 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗁... 𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝖨 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗋𝗎𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉!|

After reading the message you were genuinely shocked. You expected anything, anything, but this? Never in a million years.

"Um..sor-" Before he could finish saying another apology you crashed into him, this time it was you who had wrapped your arms around him practically crushing him.

The corners of your lips rose into a genuine smile, you even started laughing a little.

"Toge, you idiot, I like you too!"

♡━━━♡━━━♡

10

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 447 14
โ†ณ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โ”€โ”€โ”€ in which two friends who desperately clings to each other until the other slips away . . . gojo s...
54.4K 2K 48
โ๐—•๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ.โž โ๐—”๐˜€๐—ธ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜†.โž In which Kurayami Yue, the lone survivor of an ancient Clan, needs to confront her painful past as she's thr...
114K 2K 13
โ•ฐโ”€โžค โ ๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™‰'๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ โž hi hi! thank you for stopping by! ( ๊ˆแด—๊ˆ) and I mean literally freezing in place. (๏ฝกโ€ขฬ€แด—-)โœง have you ever wondered how it wo...
232K 8.5K 24
"ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แด€ ส™ษชสŸสŸษชแดษด แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ." "แด›แดœษดแด€ แดแด€สแด?" "...แดษด ๊œฑแด‡แด„แดษดแด… แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›, แดแด€สส™แด‡ ษดแดแด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ษด. ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แดษดแด‡ แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ."