SFY BOOK 2: STRUCTURE OF LOVE...

By _bcdef_h_jklm_op24

SACRIFICE FOR YOU BOOK 2.... ------ Complete 💯✅ ------ After 7 in years of waiting she finally came back to... More

Characters
Characters 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Special announcement
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Final Chapter
New Book
Author

Chapter 22

847 40 12
By _bcdef_h_jklm_op24

3RD PERSON POV

As Jennie left, Lisa cried for hours but after Lisa received a important message from her secretary she immediately fix her self before calling her secretary.

"Hello ryujin, can you send the soft copy to Kyle and tell him to print it for me." She ask as "ok ma'am I will send it." She said as Lisa hum "ok I will hang up now." She said as put her phone and look at the sea, "yesterday we are ok, but now you will ask me for cool off, maybe the next thing I will know your already asking me for a breakup." Lisa said to herself as she wipe the tears that is falling.

After a while she called one of the driver, "hello Kyle pick me up now." She said as Kyle response "yes ma'am, and the papers are already ready." He said as Lisa nodded "ok I will wait for you here." Lisa said as she ended the call and pick her things. And put some sunglasses so no one can see her swollen eyes.

After a while she saw the car so she went down the yacht. "Ma'am this the the papers that ryujin sent me." Kyle said as he bow and Lisa took it "where is madam Jennie ma'am?" He ask Lisa as Lisa just sat at the chair "she already left, let's go." Lisa said Coldly as Kyle just nodded and the drove to the airport.

After a while they arrive and Kyle open the door for Lisa, "thank you Kyle, you can have a day off." Lisa said as she took her bags. And one of the employees saw her and they went to the plane. "Let's go." Lisa said to the pilot before he can even talk.As Lisa sat she started to review the file that Kyle give her.

_–_–_–_–_–

Hae-in Pov

It's already 5 in the morning and my throat is dry so I went downstairs to drink some water. Was about to go upstairs but I see a taxi stop and saw Lisa. I smile and she open the gate as she enter the house and I smirk at her "morning Lisa, how was the mini honey moon?" I tease her as she just look at me.

"Ohh by the way grandma and grandpa visit there friend at new Zealand so they Left the country." I said as I approached her "so how was the honey moon? Did you already told her? How did she react??" I boomer her as she yell "YAH!!! CAN YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!! if you are asking what happened then I will f*cking tell you!!! I told her but she didn't let me explain she left without knowing that she the the father of the baby!! Now are you happy?!!!!" She Shout at me, she shout at me for the first time.

"Lisa tell me what happened??" I ask her worriedly as she sat at the floor and cry "s-she didn't l-let me explain, s-she left w-without know what the truth is, and she ask me for a c-cool off." She said as she sob, and I hug her "shhh, Lisa let it out I know you are hurt but give her time, don't stress your self, it bad for you and the baby." I said as she nodded.

After a while I bring her some water, "I know your tired go to your room." I said as she nodded and took her bag, "hae-in please don't disturb me." She said as went downstairs without even looking at me for the last time, gosh jennie you did a wrong move.. I mumble and went upstairs as I walk to the hall way I saw a sign at Lisa's door {DON'T ENTER AND DISTURB}, I sigh and went back to bed.

It's already morning and I'm heading downstairs for the breakfast. "Morning guys." I said as seat next to Min-kyu "morning bro." He said as they look at me "what?" I ask cluelessly " we all saw the sign on Lisa's Door, and we all know you know something now tell use hae-in." Sehun said as I gulp "ok I will tell It to you but if you hear this, pretend that you all didn't hear what I said, ok?" I said as they nodded.

And as I finish my Last word I saw all of them shocked "s-so your saying Lisa is pregnant with Jennie's baby but Jennie didn't remember cause it was a one night stand and jennie couldn't remember?? And they had a big fight in Hawaii?" Min-kyu asked me while he is shock, "yup" I said as I gave them a thumbs up "and as you promised no one can know about this." I said as they nodded "B-but do ma and pa knows about it?" Tzuyu asked me as I nodded.

"Well after me they are the next one to know about Lisa's situation." I said as I look at sehun, who is silent "bro sehun you ok?" I said as he look at me "where does the Jennie Kim lives?" He ask as I widen my eyes "what?! No I will not tell you! I know what your capable of sehun and I will not allow you to hurt Jennie. Yes she is the reason why Lisa is sulking and locking her self in the room but it doesn't give you the right to hurt her, sehun Lisa will be mad if you do that." I said as he hit the table and we all flinch.

"AND WE WILL JUST WATCH LISA GETTING HURT?!!! HAE-IN LISA IS MY COUSIN I WILL NOT ALLOW HER TO HURT LISA AGAIN!!" He shout as I sigh "yes I my self doesn't even want Lisa to be hurt, but this is their problem we can't meddle not until it's worst." I said as they are all quiet, "if you are planning to hurt Jennie remember you all have a reputation to protect, she have a reputation to protect one wrong move and your hard work will disappear." I said as I seat at my chair.

"Lisa will not work, henceforth until Lisa is okay I will take over all the work at the site." I said as we all start eating breakfast...

_–_–_–_–

Lisa Pov

It's been a week since I came back to Hawaii a d it's been a week since I lock my self at my room without food just water. I'm just doing some papers work that is needed at the other branch. If you are asking if Jennie talk to me my answer is no, the last time she texted me is a day after I came back from Hawaii saying that the dinner was cancelled or maybe I should say she called it. I tried to text and call her.

But she already blocked my number. I wash my face and see my self in the mirror pale face, dry lips and a big eye bags, I went back to my table and start working again cause this is the only way for me to forget Jennie even for just a couple of hours.

While my working I heard a knock form my Door, "leave me alone!!" I yelled but the knocking continue "I said leave me alone!!" I shout and it stop "Lisa!! Please open the door you didn't eat for a week Lisa remember you have a baby to take care of." He said as I look at my stomach "please Lisa." I heard him plead I sigh and went to the Door but as I open my door my head suddenly hurt causing me to fall "Lisa are you ok?? Gosh you have a fever." Hae-in said as I close my eyes...

"Doc what happened to Lisa??" I heard hae-in voice "as we can see she is malnourished, dehydrated and stress
As you told me she is pregnant but her doctor here said she is not in a good State, give her stress free environment and a healthy life style, This the the medicine and If she woke up you can discharge." The doctor said as I open my eyes.

"Lisa you awake." Hae-in said as the doctor approach me "miss Manoban are you all right?" He asked me as he checked "you are stable now miss Manoban, you have a little Fever but please stop stressing your self it's bad for the baby and for you too." He said as he bow and bid goodbye, I look at hae-in and he glare at me.

"Ahh Lisa you and the baby could have been in danger. Lisa please take care of yourself ok? I don't want to lose you lease bring back the Lisa that I know." He said as he took a seat and I just bow my head "how many days?" I ask asked him "well your 3 days unconscious the rest visited you earlier, but they need to leave sehun and Min-kyu have a meeting at L.A for tzuyu and I.U they will inspect the materials for the sites." He said as he took the orange and peal it.

After that he took my palm and put it there "eat that, I will ask one of the nurses to buy you some food." He said as he took the phone and talk to someone and I eat the orange, "by the way the DNA test arrived." He said as he gave me the envelope. I look at him and he gave me a smile "I will let you yell it to Jennie personally but after you recover,ok?" He ask as I nodded and too the envelope and r ad the results it's really 99.99% match.

"Jennie is the father of our baby." I mumble as I look at hae-in with teary eyes "ohh Lisa don't cry." He said as he hug me "Don't if Jennie know the whole story she will accept you." He said as I sob "thank you hae-in." I said as he caressed my back "shh stop crying, you need to rest in a couple of minutes you will be discharged." He said as I nodded.

After some hours we went home "let's go to your room." He said as he assist me, while we are heading upstairs I'm looking at him, hae-in is really a caring person but I couldn't really give him the love that he gave me and I hope he can meet the person that he deserves "is there a dirt on my face?" He asked me as I shake my head "no there is nothing, let's go."I said as we enter the house "rest first Don't do work I will just cook dinner for us then you can fully rest." He said as I smile and nodded.

It's been 3 days and I'm back to my original self. "Lisa are you sure you will drive your motorcycle at night?" Hae-in asked me as I nodded "hae-in Jennie's house is just block's away from us, don't worry about me okay." I said as he nodded "by the way where are you going?" I ask him "well I'm going to but some new Books." He said as I frown "you already finished the books that I gave you?" I said.

"Yes I did, I need to go take care and update me ok?" He said as I nodded and he left. I sigh as I look at the folder "this is it Lisa." I said as I checked the wall clock it 7 pm, I went to my garage and pick one of my big bike.

As I stop infront of her house I saw the gate open, I remove my helmet and enter the gate I also see the door a little open so I open it and didn't see anything, she might have forget to lock the door and gate. I immediately check and didn't see her ohh she is upstairs as I went upstairs I saw the door open and I open it a little and saw the unexpected......

A girl and jennie in one bed, and the girl is the famous Bea Suzy laying in the bed while Jennie is on top of her kissing her neck, I gasps and accidentally let go of the helmet that I'm holding. They both flinch and look at me. Jennie look at me and Suzy back and forth until she realizes it was really me "l-lisa?! h-hon it's not what you think." She said as she put her boxer and the girl cover her self with blanket.

She tried to hold my hands but I back off and try to control my sob, "h-hon I was drunk, I thought i-it's was y-you." She said as I was just sobbing. I look at her " I t-trusted you Jennie, I gave you the time B-but this..this is not the scene I imagine." I said as I let go of the envelope and immediately run downstairs.

"Lisa!!! Wait let me explain!!" She yelled while going down the stairs putting shirt and shorts, I immediately started my motorcycle as she was about to approach me "LISA!!!" That's what I heard. While I was driving I vision became blurry because of my tears. I love you Jennie and I hope you will be happy....

I fasten my speed.... But I didn't see the traffic lights was red....

BEEP!!!!!

The next thing I knew I was far away from my motorcycle. And I can't feel my lower body. I can hear the commotion of the people panicking "L-lisa?? Hon???" I heard Jennie's voice and I tried to open my eyes and I saw her crying. I smile as I see her but she is cry "d-dont cry, B-baby don't cry i-i w-will be fine." I said as she try not to touch me "shhh don't speak, Please call an ambulance!!!" She yelled as I cough blood "h-hon don't close your eyes please." She said as I couldn't do anything......

_–_–_–_–

Jennie Pov

As the ambulance stop we immediately went out and follow them, I saw cheang "Jen what happened?? Why are you cover with blood??" She ask me as I point Lisa "l-lisa." I said as she saw and she gasp "call Liam and the rest." She said as I just nodded....

We are now waiting outside the operating room, with the dad, the park and Lisa's Friend "Jennie tell us what really happened??" Dad ask me as I look at him "Lisa saw me and Suzy in bed, I swear dad I was drunk I tried to explain but she left. I-i follow her but then I saw the scene she was thrown, dad I'm really sorry." I said as I kneel at him.

"Jennie stand up." He said as I look at him, "the only sin you did was sleeping with the girl but the accident is not you fault." Dad said as I nodded but still sobbing. I look at hae-in and he immediately punch me "you!!! If you just let her explain first before jumping.into conclusion Thai wouldn't happen!!!! I swear Jennie you will never see Lisa and you baby again!!!" He shout at me as they separate us.

"What do you mean by my baby?" I ask him while shuttering "remember the night you had one night stand with a girl, you woke up Alone at the hotel the girl you sleep with that night was Lisa!!!" He said as I look at him "you are th father of the baby the Lisa's is carrying now, and if something bad happen to both of them I swear you will never see them." He said as I just sat as the floor.

After a while we are just all quiet when "you promise me that you will not hurt my sister Jennie, but you broke it you are still the Jennie I know years ago." Liam said as I look at him a d just bow my head, I'm ashamed for what I did and I deserved to be punished.

After a while the doctor came out "family member of Lalisa Manoban?" He also as we all approach "we are the family of Lisa." Liam said as th doctor nodded. "Miss Lisa had a severe impact cause by the truck that hit her. In her case she didn't wear a helmet causing the Accident to be more severe her skull is really I'm a bad shape a lot of crack but can fix, she have 3 broke ribs at her right, left ankle was broken and 3 broken fingers we can do surgery, but.." he said.

"But what doc!!?" I ask him as "we can perform the surgery on the spot but I'm her case she is pregnant, Which might affect the baby or worse die for now we can stable her, and the swelling of her brain but that is only for 24 hours, I'm stop to say but you need to chose who is going to live and died." He said as he bow to us and I fall to the floor.

"Jennie." M said as I just looked at the door, "mom I don't know what to do??"  I said to her as she hug me "I don't want to lose them both mom." I said as I sob "mom help me." I said "Jennie it's your choice, I can't tell you who will you chose but Jennie you need to chose wisely." She said as I hug her and cried...

After 3 hours we are still outside the ICU and I'm still debating which should I chose when. We heard an alarm form the ICU and we saw doctor and nurse going inside "doctor what happened??" I ask one of the doctor who was about to enter "she is having a seizure." He said as he enter the door and they all closed the door and cover the glass "hey!! Let me see!!" I yell as them "Jennie calm down." Jisoo said as I kneel at the floor.

The doctor exit the room and Approach who "doc who is she and the baby?" I ask him as he bow " we're sorry we did everything we can, but the swelling increase and her brain bleeding uncontrollably, I'm sorry we couldn't save her and the baby." He said as he left with the other.

And I look everywhere and saw them all looking at me, i immediately went inside and saw Lisa's body cover with white cloth "no...no.. hon wake up!!! No hon please wake up!!! I will still marry you please wake up!!!" I said as I hug her CD body and shake it "Jennie stop is." Liam and Jisoo try to Stop me from shaking Lisa's body but I didn't stop "no!! You can leave me hon!!! Please don't leave me alone here!!!!" I shout "HON!!!!!!!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED....

Thanks 👍

COMMENT, FOLLOW AND

VOTE
👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 1.8K 44
SACRIFICE FOR YOU BOOK 1.. ------ Complete 💯✅ ------ Lalisa Manoban she is a person who is selfless, always think about others before her self. Have...
1.1M 45.5K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
10.1K 494 28
Where Jennie Kim is a rapper and Lisa is just a normal girl.
156K 3.1K 32
Jennie and Lisa broke up because Lisa caught Jennie cheating on her. 3 months later Jennie and her boyfriend broke up because Jennie knew that her bo...