The Idol, Now Villainess does...

By IvoryValentia

"Wait..you weren't the one who was supposed to die..." God said as he stared at me "Say what now?" °•°•°•°•°•... More

Prologue and Characters
Characters Pt 2
Characters Pt 3
Abilities and Opportunities
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Get to know the Author and New Book!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Academy Outfits
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The Song of the Tempest
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Euphemia's New Look:
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Announcement
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
HIATUS

Announcement! + Snippet

5.1K 173 16
By IvoryValentia

I know you'll guys will hate me for this but please spare me, I need this to keep my mental sanity as my school ends by the end of April. I didn't know that they changed the schedule last minute due to the adjustment of Holy Week.

Instead of resting as many others do for Holy Week, I was stuck trying to contact my dang groupmates for several subjects that just left me on forken READ. When we haven't even finished half of our projects.

I hate this term specifically among the other three because all the work is done by group and somehow I'm always unlucky with the groupings and I end up as the leader. If it weren't for my bestie who was also my groupmate in all of it, I would have committed rants of swear rude messages.

Anywho, I won't rant all of my worries here on Wattpad but next week (April 25-30) are my final exams. Including practicals and one-to-one questioning. So I am coming back with the updates on May 9th as it is finally my Vacation!

Here's some of what I need to get done for this till next week. I have another note but I'll spare you that headache of reading it since it's all messy and Tagalog + English.

^ Taken on a Monday, April 18th so I still had additional stuff through what my teachers gave me within the week.

PS: PRAY WITH ME THAT MY GROUPMATES WILL FINALLY READ MY MESSAGES BEFORE I KICK THEM OUT LAST MINUTE BECAUSE THE DEMON IN ME SAYS TO DO IT. BECAUSE WHAT'S THE POINT IN HAVING ONE WHEN THEY DON'T DO SHIT AND I HAVE TO MICROMANAGE EVERYTHING.

But here's a short snippet of the next chapter: 

----

"Good day and Welcome to Crestbreeze Academy's 25th Foundation day! would you like a short or long tour? " I asked with a smile.

The couple thought about it for a second. They seem to be married since I can see their wedding ring. The husband spoke up first, "We would like the Short tour."

I nodded my head and proceeded to show them around. 

. . .

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the performance you've been waiting for..WIR3-D!"

. . .

One of the men from the previous tour narrowed his eyes at Euphemia. He had Peridot green eyes and Forest green hair.

'..She's back. '

. . .

The mystery member of WIR3-D hit the top as the most searched. Came second was the disappearance of The First Princess of the Svetlana Empire, Euphemia Photine Isolde Svetlana. 

I really am excited to show you guys the chapters I made in this book and so far I really am loving how things are going. I just really need time to make at least a few more chapters and ideas before I come back on the 9th since School has really taken a toll on my body. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 96 12
Hi guys, I'm in love with the villainess just ended a few days ago and Their finally together! If we get a season 2 I am going to scream!! *insert yi...
960K 49.5K 73
‟Tonight shall be the first and last night that we spend together, Gianita, for I do not intend to produce heirs by this marriage. The Prince would s...
328K 11.3K 103
⚠️ Warning ⚠️ [There are mention of dark themes in this story. ] A story of a girl, that has woken up inside the body of someone she doesn't recogn...
202K 6.2K 54
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...