Summoning the Alliance of Fre...

By MtMcly6005

The president of the United republic's of America John T. Mcneely was doing what he usually did as the presid... More

history of this alternate timeline part 1 (2nd update)
history of this alternate timeline part 2 (updated)
U.R.A bio (Updated somewhat)
chapter one: what just happened?
Chapter 2: An inevitable war part 1
Chapter 3: an inevitable war part 2 [updated]
chapter 4: an inevitable war part 3
chapter 5: Britannia's fatal mistake
Chapter 6 The A.F.N decimates the British wannabes: part 1
Chapter 7: The A.F.N decimates the British wannabes: part 2
Chapter 9: the A.F.N decimates the British wannabes: part 4
Chapter 10: the A.F.N decimates the British wannabes: part 5
new story.
chapter 11: peace and acknowledgement. (updated)
chapter 12: the people, Washington & the Muan ambassador arrives
Ch-13: Mu ambassador visits America, and the annonrials are pissed
Ch-14: Infiltrating the Gra Valkan Empire
Ch-15: American offerings and another flybye
Ch-16: The Republic of Mu, new tech, and... Demons?
Ch-17: pimp slapping some demons.

Chapter 8: the A.F.N decimates the British wannabes: part 3

1.4K 44 21
By MtMcly6005

(A/N): hey guys before this chapter begins i just want to say thank you all for reading my story. I have always wanted to write something, but i never had the motivation to do so until now. And see people enjoy it makes me even more motivated.

And one last thing. I know some of you guys have been giving me advice but im just making this for fun. Im not trying to improve my writing skills or anything of the sort. I hope you all can respect that.

Now on to the story.

Russian solder: "the Americans and Europeans have already landed in the south comrade." A Russian said too his Chinese friend.

Chinese solder: "Then that means it's time for us to attack the east."

Russian solder: "It would seem so comrade... say would you like a quick drink?"

The Russian pulled out two small bottles of vodka.

Chinese solder: "You Russians and your vodka... But sure why not."

The Chinese solder reached out and took the little bottle.

Russian solder: "To freedom!" The Russian said before drinking the contents of the bottle.

Britannian east coast.

The Britannian's didn't know what the hell was happening. All they know is that they are being envaded from the south, and that a large portion of the east coast is now under defended due to them re-assigning men to the south.

Suddenly the Britannian east coastal defense forts were destroyed by unknown means.

Britannian solder: By his majesty what just happened?!

The entire east coast was put on red alert after the sudden destruction of their forts.

The Britannian's were looking for what had just destroyed the forts until a suddenly dozens of solders were cut down like blades of grass.

Many of the solders that survived were terrified of what just happend, before they heard a truly terrifying sound.

*brrrrrrrrrt*

*brrrrrrrrrt*

That sound was a A-20 super warthog. One of the many that the Russians bought from the American's.

This older model of the warthog family was equipped with two jet engine's, and a 45mm GAU-84 cannon.

The Britannian's would learn to fear this noise like it was the devil himself.

After the destruction of the forts the landing commenced.

(A/N: im not going to go into detail about the tanks and vehicles here because im lazy af.)

Russia sent 10k troops with 2k tanks and 6k support vehicles.

China sent 15k troops with 3.5k tanks and 9k support.

Nippon sent 6k troops with 600 tanks and 3.5k support.

Indo-china sent 5.5k troops with 350 tanks and 2.6k support.

Oceania sent 9.5k troops with 1.2k tanks and 5.6k support.

India-Pakistan sent 12k troops with 2.4k tanks and 9.6k support.

Isreal-Palestine and Arabia sent 100tons of support equipment to both fronts.

The Britannian's were terrified at the power these "barbarians" possessed.

Britannian solder: "By his majestys name, what kind of barbaric alliance did the government declare war on?!"

When they finally had the courage they saw the enemy has already landed.

Britannian solder: "Sir the enemy has landed! What are your orders!"

Britannian General: "We must not fall back! For king and country!"

Britannian solders: "For king and country!"

The Britannian's decided to go on the offensive.

The Britannian's were getting ready to attack the A.F.N troops.

Indo-China solder: "it would seem the Britannian's are getting ready to attack."

Nippon solder: "that dosn't make any sense. Do they not see they are outmatched?"

Oceanic solder: "Well you know how nations back in the 18th century had a superiority complex. Especially if they were considered a superpower like the Britannian's."

Nippon solder: "I guess you're right."

The A.F.N troops aim their weapons and started to fire at the Britannian's.

The white house.

President John: "So secretary Juan, you have asked for a meeting about the war."

Secretary of defense Juan Carlos: "Yes Mr. President i have and for a good reason."

President John: "Well, will you tell us?"

Juan Carlos: Of course. With recently captured Britannian troops, we have figured that there maybe a rebellion in their Northern Territories. I believe if we contact this rebellion we can end the war a bit faster."

President John: "Well this seems like the perfect opportunity to gain an allie."

Northern Britannian.

Lt. Michael: "Alright men the Britannian's have surrenderd. The General will be pleased."

The Britannian resistance front, has currently taken a coastal supply fort from the Britannian's.

B.R.F solder: "Sir it appears the Britannian's were about to leave the port. We got here just in time."

The Lt walked over to the port.

Lt. Michael: "It seems they were in a hurry... I don't know about the rest of you but does it seem like their are less Britannian's?"

B.R.F solder: "Well sir now that you men-

???: "Unknown ships spotted west approaching the port!"

Michael looked to the west and saw something that seems out of a fairy tale.

Lt. Michael: "By the Gods... those ships are gigantic! Men get ready for possible confrontation!"

The URS Texas And FRS Liverpool.

The URS Texas was the first in the Alpha class aircraft carriers. The admiral Markus whesly was tasked with making contact with the rebellion in the northern territory of Britannian.

The FRS Liverpool was mainly a British operated ship and was sent to contact the rebellion aswell.

Admiral Markus: "We have made it to the northern coast. I believe the rebels are in the port so hold fire."

The B.R.F solders didn't know what to do and were panicking.

B.R.F solder: Sir what do we do!"

Lt. Michael: "I don't know. But i don't believe them to be Britannian."

A B.R.F scout came up to the Lt.

B.R.F scout: "Sir a Britannian fleet has been sighted in the east!"

Lt. Michael: "Damn it! Everyone ready for battle!"

The Britannian's ran around in a disorganized fashion. This caused the American's to think they were going to attack them.

Admiral Markus: "Alright men it seems these rebels are not going to be cooperative. Get ready to engage.

As the URS Texas and the FRS Liverpool were getting ready before one of the bridge members spoke up.

Bridge captain: "Hold fire! We have Britannian ships coming from the east, We can show the rebels that we are on their side!"

Admiral Markus: "I want all weapons to fire on those Britannian ships!"

All of the weapons that were aimed at the rebels turned towards the Britannian's. This confused the rebels until the unknown ships fired at the Britannian's.

Lt. Michael: "Tell General Washington that unknown ships have appeared and fired on the Britannian's!

After all this happend a small boat with four people was racing towards the shore.

Once the four landed five rebels with four of them having their muskets raised came towards the boat.

Lt. Michael: "Identify yourselves or we will fire!"

One of the Americans spoke.

???: "I am mark sanchez and i am the commander of this green berets unit. We heard that there were rebels fighting the Britannian's, and we were hoping we could gain an allie against them."

Lt. Michael: "Oh really? If you people are fighting the Britannian's, Were do you come from?

Commander mark: "Well its you're lucky day because my superiors have allowed me to disclose this information. I along with the rest of my crew here, Are from the United Republic's of America.

Lt. Michael: "I have heard only rumors about a nation of that name. I also heard your nation is apart of some kind of alliance.

Commander Mark: "correct, we are apart of, and one of the founding members of the Alliance of Free Nations.

Lt. Michael: "Alright i believe thats all i need to know. So it's just you four correct?

Commander Mark: "Correct."

Lt. Michael: "Alright we'll trust you. But make one wrong move and we will send you to the maker."

Commander Mark: "Do whatever you need to do."

The Americans walked alongside the rebels towards a fort. Once inside they were told to wait while they talked to the general.

Pvt. Francis: "Sir, have you noticed that these rebels look like the Continental Army during the revolution?"

Commander Mark: "Now that you mention it private, they are very similar."

Corporal Jose: "A good amount of the youtube community has been talking about multiverse theory."

Commander Mark: "Do you really believe that shit?"

Corporal Jose: "Hey man this world has fucking magic. Anything is possible at this point."

Suddenly the door opened.

Lt. Michael: "Alright i don't know why but your nations name is very familiar to general Washington. He demanded to see you four immediately."

The four immediately recognised the name.

Commander Mark: "Wait General Washington... as in George Washington?"

Michael didn't know how to reply to that and instead ushered them in the room.

Lt. Michael: "Sir, here are the solders from the United Republic's!"

The American troops looked at what seemed to be a sixty year old man, that looked like non other than the founding father himself George Washington.

General Washington: "Is it true? Do you truly hail from America?"

Mark at first was flabbergasted. Here was non others then George Washington himself.

Get cliffhangerd bitches. The end of chapter 8.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 909 48
The Federal Republic of Flashia had been living their day like the other day, when suddenly they found themselves under an alien skies. Reborn from...
4.8K 145 8
What if just what if Japan wasn't the only one summoned, instead a plethora of contrasting countries were tied together by the strings of fate, what...
422 14 3
(This is a male reader type story 'cause I can't refrain from doing those) After being shot and killed in the streets of Berlin, an introverted histo...
15.8K 389 12
In 2023, an ordinary day on earth. Suddenly, the light covering the planet has opened a new era for the people of the globe, it seems that they will...