Jemisha - The Queen Of Darkne...

By ghumshuda

She is the fire, who knows how to burn down everything for revenge. He is the cyclone, who knows how to destr... More

characters
prologue
End is near
Heartless
A pledge
Beauty
Isha
who are you???
Sneaky Spy
Author notes
IAM COMING...
the queen of darkness
Creating Hell
warnings
Fears And Feelings
Mine
jhilmil
Fake?
Myths
Moonlight
Her fire
Dream
Cruel Destiny
Isha Is Dead
announcement
She is pregnant
Blood bath
THE QUEEN
Her Enemy
HIS WIFE
SCARED
Foolish
Justice
Deal & promise
Next birth
Mother
His decision
Dead talks
Injured veer
save him
Dead-Rising
answer me
Sunshine
Redemption
Sins
Myself
Marriage
Ocean & Love
Black magic
loyalty
Finally the queen
Liar?
Time is over
Heart Break
MERKI
Sweet death
He knows
Mother
War
Firey anger
TARA
Finally the end
NEW BOOK ALERT!!!!
EPILOUGE
Epilogue2

Sangani

870 100 10
By ghumshuda

Please vote 🙏

Jamisha POV...

Goodbyes were always hard like stones that will leave ugly marks on you. Be it short-term or long-term or either it to you or with your enemy, friends, or family. We spent our whole life with them, fighting, loving, or making compliments. But like always when the time to say goodbye came, It hurts. It's hurt, every fucking single time, it's hurt. And finally, the time to say goodbye to our pretty handsome savior. I need to move fast and gather my force for the upcoming war, which will be disastrous, and now I can't waste my precious time here roaming aimlessly with him.

The morning comes with the warm breath fanning on my crook and with the warm embrace holding me tightly. Our tangled bodies were covered with my thin veil and his arms holding me tightly. His face was just a few inches away from me, and the silent surrounding of the hut filled with his slight snores. The long rough hair fell on his face, making my fingers itch to remove them, and they did what they wanted. My fingers gently removed his hair and carefully noticed his feature.

His wide forehead shows luck and prosperity for his future. The long lashes fell on his cheeks, and thick brows gave compliments to his straight nose standing proudly enhancing the beauty. The beard seems to grow more in recent days and looks quite sexy.

Words like handsome, attractive, good-looking, striking, clean-cut, etc... etc.... these words or any other words are not enough to describe him. He is something like celestial, walking on this earth with serenity. His serenity was enough to hypnotize your sanity.

I moved my face closer to him. His plum dry lips were just an inch away from mine, and all I wanted to cherish them mercilessly but had to restrain myself.

"I, wish, I could tell you what your presence means to me. I will never be able to forget you and will cherish every moment we spent together, but this needs to be ended now because nothing means to happen. I hope we will never collide again in this lifetime" I whispered with a cracked voice.

"If I will be a normal human being then I'm sure I will fall for you without any thought, and we will have the epic love story best love story, but density already played its cards, and I am bound to follow them," I wished silently in my mind.

I slowly silently with many difficulties untangled myself from him without disturbing his sleep and got on my feet and covered myself from my veil. I tiptoed toward the door and was about to open it. When my eyes caught the group of villagers walking toward our hut in aggression having sticks in their hands. Furthermore, I cursed my fate for this uncalled problem. These villagers were angry, and it would be more dangerous if they found out that an unmarried couple spent a night alone in this hut.

"But you were not a couple". My subconsciousness mocked

They will be going to burn this place down in their anger. Need to move fast. I quickly turn around and run toward him, and shake him harshly to wake him up. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me for a good two seconds before closing them again and turning around in another direction. I looked at him with my jaw dropped in shock and pinched him hard in his arm. He jumped and sat up with wide-open eyes glaring at me.

"Wake up sleepyhead and look outside we have an emergency", I yelled at him in return, all I get in confused look and a yawn from him.

"Stop screaming and tell me what happened?", he mumbled huskily.

But before I can open my mouth, a voice comes from outside, making both of us go wide.

"COME OUT, WHOEVER IS INSIDE", an old voice yelled from outside, repeating with many other screams and whispers.

He looked at me confused and the next second he got on his feet and ran toward the door to glance outside from the space between dry grasses straw.

"Come out before we drag you out or burn you alive with this hut", the old man again threatened us, but we did not move an inch. He continues analyzing the situation and I stand behind him waiting for him to act.

"They are too many in numbers with weapons and fire lights in their hands", he mumbled and looked at me.

"I'm counting for ten either you came out or we will drag out and punish you for the sin you committed", they again screamed in anger making me roll my eyes in annoyance. If they have a slight idea of whom they were dealing with, I am sure their breath struck their lungs.

Theirs count started, and he looked at me and grabbed the hem of my veil to cover half of my face.

"Do not speak a word until I said and please trust me", he said in a thick voice full of emotions.

He opened the door and was about to take a step outside when I grab his hand and he turned toward me, when I squeezed his hand a little and passed him a smile.

"I do trust you", I said to him in a small voice and a smile adoring his face.

With the last count, we stepped outside together hand in hand. The crowd stopped its movement when they saw us with an intensity of crumbling us down. His hold tightens and takes a step forward. Due to my veil, I'm unable to look at them properly. Their rough, burly figure danced in front of my eyes under my veil.

"Who are you and what were you doing here?" the old man asked us.

"We're voyagers and last night we were crossing your village, but harsh weather stopped us, and we were forced to spend the night here", he replied confidently.

They were all silent for some time and whispered a start between them. They didn't believe him. A man looked at us with a nasty gaze and come forward.

"They are lying, Dada. I'm sure they are cooking up the story to save themselves, or they run away from their houses for love and now hiding here to save themselves.", he said, and other villagers agreed with him.

"YES, YES, PUNISHED THEM ", a chorus, filled the humid air. They looked too eager to finish us. The old man showed his palm and the whole crowd fell silent. He takes a few steps forward and asked,

"Who is she to you?", with that question everything stills and sweat start forming on my forehead. He comfortably squeezed my hand and told me to trust him.

"And dare to lie, young man. You can sense the hunger of your blood and lust for the lady in this crowd. They will not waste a second, tearing you apart. If you dare to lie to them". The old man threatened him, and he scoffed in the face of the old man the crowd growled at him, and he just rolled his eyes in annoyance. Making me scoff at the audacity of this man.

What does he think about himself, I agreed he is brave, a good fighter, and so on but lacks in mind. He is indirectly challenging them on their land. A stupid man needs some brain.

"Sangani Hai hamaari (she is wife) and I dared your crowd to touch her single hair, and you will them under the ground...... DEAD", his roar made me freeze and others shivered.

"Your wife", the old man confirmed.

"My wife", he said, shrugging and pulling me closer.

"Wait... I'm your what?" I whispered harshly in his ear when my mind registered his word, and he passes the crowd a big, forced smile before grabbing my waist in his harsh grip.

"Shut up and follow the suit, if you want us to survive", he growled and released his harsh grip from my waist.

"But she didn't even look married, she had no jewelry on, not even her nuptial chain.", the old man smartly points out.

"Where is your nuptial chain?" a woman asked me.

"How would I know? When I just got to know about my marital status. Asked him don't me", the words are on the tip of my tongue, but I somehow control myself from spitting facts. Fucking situation.

"Yeah, about that....... we got robbed last night", he said with a big pause in between.

"Weren't we Isha?", he said, and I only nodded in return.

"Lair, you're both just making up stories from saving yourself from our Wrath", a young man gritted his teeth and start hitting his stick on the ground and others follow the suit.

"Ahh, you need proof", he huffed loudly.

"Isha what's my name", his question leaves me dumbfounded.

How will I know? I don't know anything about you, stupid. All I want is to smack his face hard and knock some sense in him.

"Tell us, child", an old woman asked.

"I... I do....", for the first time in my whole life, I shuttered badly, and he cut me off.

"She never takes my name, just like a dutiful wife she is ", he said to them and rub my back in a comforting way.

"And if you still don't believe us, I will make you believe", after having said that, he walked toward a plump man and exchanged a few words with him. I silently lift my veil from my face and color left my face when I noticed what is that man planning to do.

He came to me and looked into my wide eyes blinking his eyes telling me to believe me but can I, the question arises in my mind but was suppressed quickly when he filled my hairline, claiming me as his wife in front of this world. Every fiber of my body started screaming anxiously, my heartbeat at its peak and my mind losing consciousness, tears start falling, and my soul left my body when he removed a sacred thread from his wrist and tied it around my neck.

"Is it enough proof, or do you want us to take holy rounds too", his contented voice rang in the air making them drop their eyes. 

Finally, the phase of love starts yaayyy!!!!!💓

I am so excited about the upcoming chapters.

Do you like them and are you ready for their new journey?

Like the update

Don't forget to vote and comments
Do share with your friends
Do follow me.
Till then stay tuned 🤎

The Next update will be after 25 votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 390 15
Back in those days, Rajputh's and Chowhan's were in a good terms after so many fights, misconceptions, wars, but one particular incident has change...
514K 33.5K 72
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...
891K 43.1K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...