TBATE | Twisted Ethos [Hiatus]

By AzarothVII

Long before the intercontinental war, the unification of Dicathen, and the rise of the great Arthur Leywin, t... More

A Dainty Night(Prologue)
Divine Intervention
A Familiar Face
Man of Intrigue
A Day in Xyrus Academy
Just Business I
Announcement II
Just Business II
Coffea Arabica
The New Class
Skills, Tested
Chalice Filled Purple
Festival Of Wine
Expansion of Affairs
Between The Lines
A Night of (Mis)Fortune I
A Night of (Mis)Fortune II
A Game Of Shadows I
A Game of Shadows II

Announcement

248 13 0
By AzarothVII

Upon closer inspection, it has come to my conclusion that I have indeed tested the patience of you guys due to how much I either drag a single chapter into different segments or adding fillers that aren't really that necessary. I won't make any excuse and would first like to apologize, especially to people who were invested in my story but seemed to have dropped it due to how no major event has even happened despite me teasing it a couple of chapters back already.

I have decided to take a step back from things and try to fix the mess I've made, it may work it may not, but I can only continue forward. Thank you Aaron and MyNameIzJay for your honest opinions about my fic, with that said I will be deleting or redoing a lot of these chapters.

Ironic how I've planned this from the start yet seem to have no sense of direction when it comes to the first arc of the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.7K 83
Terrasen has rarely known a moment of peace since it reclaimed its freedom. Following a brief battle with the citizens of Arcelia, a new threat has e...
8.5K 381 19
The Alacryan siege is over. Dicathen has been shaken from the onslaught of Agrona's attack. However, now it's time for Dicathen and Seris to go on t...
146K 2.6K 55
After defeating Agrona, Arthur Leywin finally comes back to a Dicathen that is finally in a time of peace. But divides between the races, and the nee...
773 19 10
[Slow update due to school] Arthur Leywin, Dicathen's strongest warrior, was backstabbed by his own continent, dumping him into a cavern and leaving...