kid Lucas is my babydaddy

By shykeria_armoney123

hey my name is Keria and i have a 5 year old son name Kaden Omari Coly yes his daddy name is kid Lucas .. ugh... More

intro
chapter I
chapter II
chapter III
chapter IV
chapter V
chapter VI
chapter VII
chapter VIII
chapter IX
chapter XI
chapter XII
chapter XIII
chapter XIV
chapter XV
chapter XVI
chapter XVII
chapter XVIII
chapter XIX
chapter XX
chapter XXI
epilogue
book 2
question ?
38.8k views
new story
adopted dancer (ayo and teo) story

chapter X

5K 154 52
By shykeria_armoney123

Comment for the next chapter please

........

.....
* keria p.o.v *

I can't believe this nigga said he was gone kill my family .. Ohh hell no

" Lucas help me pack up we got to get out of here. "

" why ? "

" because mike said when he find me he gone kill my family and yours " I said with a year coming down my eyes .. I wiped it away ..

" wtf . let me call my momma . " he said .

I just let him go head ...

.........

* next day everybody on plane and arrives in Detroit . *

*an/ they were living in new York and now they are in detroit . that's when they gone met . lo and them .. *

We arrive at the houses we are going to be staying in ..

Me and Lucas and kaden got our house and my mama and indiaa got a house together .. Lucas momma and his sister got a house together ....

Tbh I was ready to get from new York ..

I just hope mike don't come back and try to kill my family. .

..

The mivu g truck came and we got all our stuff out of it and then I went upstairs to pack ..

I love this house . it has a master bedroom . and 3 other rooms and of course a kitchen and 2 bathrooms and a pool a deck a dinning room and room .. Where Lucas all ready pick out to be his ' man cave ' .

After I finish packing everything I took a shower and went to sleep ..

.......

* Jada p.o.v *

I am doing to do my plan tonight .. So dressed in all black and I grab everything I needed and looked at the clock it read 1:00 am .

I grab my keys and I got in my car and pulled off ..

When I got to Lucas house I didn't see a car .. I went And climbed up to the Lil bastard window ..

I didn't see him in there

I went in to Lucas room

I didn't see them in there ..

No wonder why the house looked so empty .. My crazy ass ..

I took this vase from the table and slammed it on the floor. .

" FUCK ! " I yell ..

" HOW THE HELL THEY LEAVE LIKE THAT " I YELLED AGAIN ..

I hurried and left out the house when I seen the neighbors light cut on ..

I hurried and pulled out the drive way when I seen the neighbor came out the house .....

I went back to my house and laid in my bed and cried ...

Y'all don't understand that I loved Lucas I know I constantly nagged him ..

But I loved him ..

Now that's he is gone I can't do nothing about it ....

And I definitely know that if I ' kidnap ' his son . like I was planning to do .. He would never want me ..

I got out my thought and went to sleep ..

.........

There y'all go

How y'all feel about Jada .?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7M 515K 43
Get out of my house. I don't want to see you ever again slut! Those were the exact words he threw at my face. It had been a year now but I still coul...
615 92 30
" who is the father of your child !!" " I don't know! " Saying with a tap of tears running down. I'm Angel but I don't think that is the right name f...
44K 847 42
Hi, my name is Karalyne . I have been in the orphanage since i was 5 years old. I was abused by my dad and my mom was killed in a plane crash, I was...
1.1M 24.5K 43
"I am pregnant, " I say looking into his eyes intensely but his face is emotionless. "what? " he asks stunned, he paces around for a few minutes "I...