SAVE | Tokyo revengers

By midorinadji

When you are reincarnated in your favorite anime or manga, what will you do? will you change the story line o... More

CHAPTER 1:
CHAPTER 2:
CHAPTER 4:
CHAPTER 5:

CHAPTER 3:

303 8 0
By midorinadji

"The Day Of Their Reincarnation"

ONE MONTH LATER...

Four siblings are riding in a car on their way home, from their bonding together.

The four siblings are named Kamiyama Ren who is the only boy but the Oldest, and three women Kamiyama Izumi (The second daughter) Kamiyama Ayumi (The third daughter), and the youngest named Kamiyama Azumi.

Their driver is their Older Brother Ren, driving while talking about something to his siblings.

The three are listening carefully to their older brother talking about the anime called "Tokyo revengers." Because they find it very cool and interesting, and somehow they can relate to the anime. Because when they were 8 yrs old, their Grandpa taught them how to do taekwondo and karate. And they enjoy learning how to fight with their Grandpa.

While in the middle of the road...

"Brother it's okay to you that I'll ask you a question while driving?" The second daughter Izumi asked her Older Brother."

"Yes. What is it?" Ren said looking confused. "This is a weird question but I'm just too curious... When we could be reincarnated in anime or manga, what are you going to do? For example...in Attack On Titan?" Izumi said to her older brother.

"I'd rather die than be bitten by a titan. But... I'd rather be reincarnated in Tokyo revengers, I want to be reincarnated there so that I can help Takemichi's mission to save them all. Then I'm going to meet that Invincible Mikey. So, now... I'll ask you, do you also want to be reincarnated in Tokyo revengers ??" Their older brother asks.

"Duh! Of course! Right, Ayumi and Azumi?" She asks the two who are about to sleep from tiredness. "Are you guys going to sleep?" She asked.

"Yeah... But we also love to reincarnate." Ayumi said.

AFTER THAT...

Ren is still driving while asking how Ayumi and Azumi were doing in their exam, and how was Izumi's coffee shop and they said at the same time it was 'good.

TIME SKIPPED...

While their older brother was driving, and still talking to the three little did he know... he looked at his siblings who were already sleeping because they were so tired from their bonding.

Ren is still looking at his siblings while driving and smiling from their sleeping faces. Little did Ren knows that they would meet a big track and that Ren cannot control the car anymore. He didn't notice it and when he looked back in the front and his eyes widened from what he was seeing he realized that the track was close to their car. The track didn't notice them and the next thing that happened was...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

CRASH

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

All you can hear is the crash of the car and the track. It was they hit the big track, their car flew away bled their bodies, and broke their car they died (January 13, 2022).

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The first person who woke up in a nice hotel was Izumi. She looked around and looked at her side seeing a handsome boy topless next to her sleeping. Her eyes widened and she thought she was making up with this boy and she was scared and all she can do is scream for help and she did scream.

The topless handsome boy woke up from hearing a girl screaming. His eyes widened seeing a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes next to him. And because of the girl's scream, he was shocked too and shouted at the girl to stop screaming. But she didn't listen and she didn't stop and with that, the boy was annoyed and took the pillow beside him and hit the girl in the face to stop her from screaming.

"Ouch! What the–!" The girl said angrily.

"Stop screaming! You're hurting my ears, girl!" He annoyed said.

Izumi felt the pillow's smack on her face hurt so much and with that, she was burned in rage and was about to punch the boy in the face but he blocked it instantly with his hand and smirked. But Izumi didn't give up, she suddenly stood up from the bed and jumped on the boy trying to punch the boy again but he instantly avoided the punch and stood up from the bed.

"Stop! What are you doing?!"

"Trying to punch your ugly face, jerk!" Well, she said that 'ugly' to piss him off but the truth is he's a good-looking guy.

"What did you say?! Jerk? You are the one who jerks here. You're trying to punch my face and I didn't even do anything to you!"

"What?! You smacked my face in the pillow and it hurts!"

"Because you're screaming like a monkey. You're hurting my eardrums! And I'm telling you to stop but you didn't that's why I hit you with a pillow."

"Never mind. By the way, who are you? What am I doing here? A while ago, I was there in the car with my brother and my sisters." Izumi said confused and look around the place is not familiar but then she feels like she was in the anime world the color of the view it seems as different from real life. She saw a mirror and run towards it and her eyes widened at what she had just seen in the mirror, her face build differently she saw blonde hair and blue eyes. "AHHH!!" She screams.

The boy flinched "Wha–what happened?!" He asked.

"My face! My face! What's happening?!" As she holds her face freaking out.

"What?" The boy was confused. "Let me see." The boy walks toward the girl. As he looked in the mirror and "AHHH!!" He screams as the girl jumped in shock.

"What are you screaming for, dude?"

"My face is also different. What's happening?!" The boy freaking out said.

"Wait... What are you talking about? Your face is different too?" The girl asked.

"Yeah" He replied still looking in the mirror worried.

"Okay. We need to calm down. Tell me what's your real face?"

"I can't describe my old handsome face." He teased her as she rolled her eyes at him. "Just kidding... I can't describe my face, but my eyes color is black and also my hair."

"Wait. Were the same!"

"Huh? Really?!" He was shocked. "What's your name?"

"Why would I tell to you?"

"Ugh, just tell me!" He's irritated.

"Okay, okay. I'm Kamiyama Izumi." The girl said and looked away. Suddenly the boy grabbed the girl's shoulder and she was surprised.

"What?! Izumi? Is that you?!" He asked surprised.

"Argh! Let me go!" As he let go of her.

"I'm your brother, Ichiro! I'm Ichiro!"

"Huh?!" The girl was confused. "What are you saying? My brother? What the hell?" But the boy seems very telling the truth. "Give me proof, then I believe you."

"My name is Kamiyama Ichiro. You're my sister the second daughter and we have two younger sisters, Ayumi and Azumi. And I tell you, our favorite anime is called Tokyo Revengers right?"

"Is that you brother?" She asked and the boy nodded. As they hugged each other tightly.

They broke the hug...

"I can't believe what's happening. It seems that we're in the anime world, brother."

"Yeah"

"Wait. Were Just in the car. But what happened?"

"We're supposed to be dead right now, Izumi." The girl was shocked at what she just heard. "Because it was my fault, that I didn't focus on the way, and I turn my look in the front I noticed that there was a big truck, and I couldn't control the car anymore, and with that, the truck hit our car so bad. And the last thing is I woke up here." He explained everything that happened as Izumi hugged him.

"Don't worry, Brother. I forgave you. But the thing is where's Ayumi and Azumi?"  Ichiro looks disappointed. The two still hugging and the door suddenly opened as they jumped in shock.

"Hey! You scared us!" Izumi shouted. They saw two girls looking in a hurry.

"Have you seen our brother and sister?" The one with black hair and red eyes asked.

"Wait... Don't tell me you two are... My younger sisters?" Izumi said.

"What are you saying, Izumi?!" The two girls look in shock at what they just heard.

"I–Izu–me?!" The little girl with blonde and red eyes asked.

"Yes, I'm Izumi. What's your name, two of you?" She asked. As the two looked at each other.

"I'm Ayumi and this is my younger sister, Azumi." Izumi and Ichiro were surprised. Izumi suspected correctly that these two children were their younger sisters. Ichiro and Izumi run towards the two kids looking innocent by their cuteness, as they hugged them and cried.

But the two girls had also different faces.

"We're so worried, you two. I'm sorry for being a stupid brother." The two kids realized what's the boy saying and they hugged them back. The four cried and hugged each other tightly.

"We didn't know, our children are so sweet." Someone spoke, as the four turned their looks at the door and saw unfamiliar two people an old woman, and an old man smiling at them.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

330K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
1.1M 61.8K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
49.4K 1.4K 35
โ€žYou are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...
162K 967 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...