Haikyuu Lemons

By kitty_katelyn

NOT FOR KIDS.... this will also be the 4th time I'm writing this More

IMPORTANT
Daichi x Tsukishima
Terushima x Male
Suga x OC Angst
Recent Reads and Updates
Recent Reads
Soft Dom Hinata
Choosing Time
Tsuki x Hinata
Aakashi x Male
Kuroo, Bokuto & Oikawa
Tsuki x Hinata Part 2
Suga NSFW
Tanaka
Ushijima
Kageyama Part 4
Tsuki x Reader
Mad Dog x Fem Dom OC
Tsuki X Hinata Part 3
OC - Kyra
Hard Dom Noya
Daichi x Kenma
Kuroo x Reader x Bokuto
Terushima x Daichi
Kenma x Fem Dom
Lev x Yaku
Choosing Time
Slight Break
Kenma x Male
Mad Dog x Male
Terushima x Daichi Part 2
Terushima x Semi
Requests
Yamaguchi
Matsukawa x OC
Kenma x Reader
Akaashi x Male Part 2
Hinata x Semi

Daichi x Hinata

2.7K 35 5
By kitty_katelyn

My work wife gave me this idea unintentionally.... I tend to ruin normal things for them 😂😂

But as per usual *clears throat* EVERYTHING IS OF AGE AND CONSENTUAL UNLESS SPECIFIED IF I SEE ANY COMMENTS SAYING OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE DELETED

Also just extra they are in COLLEGE I DONT WANNA HEAR SHIT

This one will probably be short but hey 🤷‍♀️

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hinata POV

Throwing clothes around I searched for the items I wanted to wear, not being able to find what I wanted I groaned in frustration. Oh come on where is it? I thought, it's got to be around here somewhere.

Knocking interrupted my thoughts, my bedroom door opened and in walked Yamaguchi. Green hair tied up, long sleeve crop top and dark jeans, he looked around the room raising a brow "It looks like a tornado chose your closet as it's only victim"

"Ya ya I know but I can't find anything to wear" I complained giving him my puppy eyes. Rubbing his face and sighing at my childish behavior he gathered up a few things and threw them at me, barely catching the clothes I put them on.

Yamaguchi picked out some tech wear pants and a mesh muscle tank crop top. It looked fine but not exactly what I was looking for, it was missing something. Hearing the rattling of chains I glance over and see that the greenette took two of my body chains from the wall of accessories dropping them over my shoulders.

After looking in the mirror it looked better, adding some other minor things; earrings, necklaces and other jewelry I was ready to go.

Grabbing my wallet I stuffed them in one of my many pockets, taking my keys I opened the wooden door letting him walk through first so I could lock the door on the way out.

Walking down the stairs we chit chatted until we got to the bottom, exiting the hall door we strolled down the street to the nearby club. It was sorta chilly out, feeling the need for a light sweater but knowing I'll lose it in there.

Talking to the guard outside I smiled big and bright like I usually do earning a laugh "Whats up Hinata you look delicious tonight" he licked his lips jokingly, at least I thought it was. Taking Yamaguchi's hand we went in, it was warm and smelt like alcohol.

Stepping to the right we stopped at the table with the sweet lady with the bracelets. "Same color Hinata?" Nodding I took held out my arm letting her secure it, Yamaguchi was next. She asked him the same of him, I was surpised when he took a different colored band. Since when was he taken?

Once we were done we slithered through the crowd onto the dance floor, smirking and dancing I yelled over the music "Since when did you get a dom?" Smiling sheepishly he answered yelling "Ummm well officially about a week ago"

I smacked his shoulder "And you didn't tell me?" I mock pout. Laughing he took my hand spinning me in and out of his arms playfully. He spun me to to far making me run into someone, we grunted. Laying on a hard chest I pushed up realizing what happened.

Getting up I apologized "I'm so sorry we should have been paying more attention" Feeling bad I still offered a hand knowing damn well this man's build was twice mine.

He got up, towering over me he offered a comforting smile "It's ok.... just be glad it was me and not some of the others, they would have devoured your sweet ass by now" smirking his words had me flustered.

My cheeks were hot and so was my body, he was handsome. Muscles on display with the tight black shirt he was wearing, I knew I was staring but it was hard to look away.

Humming he held out his hand, looking at Yamaguchi he nodded. He mouthed to me and held up his hand "call me" in case I needed help. He went off somewhere, I turned back around "So cutie... what's your name" his voice was deep and sultry.

I could feel myself hardening and shivers ran down my spine "H-Hinata" man what was that? I don't usually stutter, I'm a brat. Something about this man made me feel the need to obey and submit completely.

I took his hand hesitantly "My names Daichi but you can call me daddy. Listen if your not comfortable with me you don't have to only if you want it's an offer not a demand, your a unclaimed sub do as you wish" I took his words into consideration.

Grabbing his hand more firmly he smirked "Made your decision?" He asked. Nodding he began to dance, I turned around deciding I wanted him. I want him to be mine or to give it a try anyways.

Turning my back to him I grabbed his arms wrapping them around my waist as I moved my ass over his growing bulge, grinding and dancing on him I heard a growl slip from his mouth.

"Well arnt you something...fucking brat" his voice was dominant yet playful like he enjoyed my brattines. Leaning my head back I grinned reaching my hand back teasingly running my hand over his thigh.

Turning around completely I ran my hands over his buff chest feeling him, his hands still around my waist slowly slipping to my ass, taking longer than I'd like I moved his hands for him.

"Eagar bitch... I like it" He whispered in my ear, licking the shell and biting it I bit my lip in turn to not let out a single noise. If he wanted any kind of satisfaction of hearing me he'll have to work for it. He leaned further, tongue connecting with my neck licking me. Sucking gently getting rougher he left a large red hickey "claiming me now huh?" I whispered back.

His eyes darkened "it seemed as though you wanted that, was I wrong?" lust dripping from his lips.

"You'll never know the way I want you" I mock moaned in his year gripping his shirt and bucking up. I took his hand guiding it to my hard on wanting him to feel just what he had done to me.

Groaning he gripped it roughly making me moan loud "Fuck... again please I like the rough ones" he let go completely, I whined out agitated I didn't get what I wanted. "If this is what your wanting then we can go back to my place, but I'll warn you. I'm not gentle, I won't hurt you but I think things rough"

Getting in his face as much as I could "Is that all big boy? A warning means nothing to me, I like things rough too" Gripping my hand he led me out I took out my phone calling Yamaguchi to let him know I was leaving, he didn't pick up. Confused but when I looked over to the front door I saw him standing with a blonde guy.

The male I was going home with stopped "Tsukishima who's this?" He male wrapped arm around his shoulder "My bitch" was all he said. I busted out laughing "Yams... this is your Dom, this linky tall dude?" He busted out laughing too knowing his Dom will not be happy.

"Goong home with him?" He nodded towards Daichi. "I am I called but you didn't answer" I assured him, looking at his phone he saw the missed call.

Patting my back he wished me luck and told me to call him in the morning, Daichi looked at Tsukishima "I'll call you too in case he forgets... or cant" he smirked. It was challenging and I loved it.

Waving to Yams and his Dom I left with Daichi, he held my hand and quided me to his car. Opening the door of his white sedan I got in as he leaned over buckling me in then shut the door, his side opened. The brunette got in flashing me his beautiful smile turning the car on, after making sure I was comfortable he backed out.

Feeling needy I wanted to test him, see how much he could handle before he broke. Sliding my hands over on his thigh I inched it closer and closer to his cock.

"Touch it... I dare you, touch my dick while I'm driving and I'll make sure you can't walk" I did it anyways, using my finger I slid it down the length of his cock "Yes daddy" answered.

Hearing him take a deep breath I laughed internally, loving the reaction. He's easy to provoke which was great for me, we pulled up to a house about ten minutes later.

It was small but nice, he got out and opened my door again. Unbuckling me he led me into the house, as soon as I was through the threshold I didn't have time to look around.

He slammed me against the wall grabbing my throat, moaning out at the pleasurable sensation. "Daddy" I moaned out. He tipped his head leaning into ny ear "Your first rule is your not allowed to cum until I permit it, if you cum before I say so you'll regret it. We're gonna spend some time together and you'll wear what I tell you to" Nodding he let go, gasping for air I fell to my knees. I was unbearably hard, I went to touch myself but his hand stopped me.

"Don't you dare" he stopped me. Groaning he gripped my hair "Come again?" Looking me in the eyes he dared me to say something, when I didn't he let go. Pointing to the couch I sat like he wanted me to while he went down the hall somewhere.

I sat twitteling my thumbs, almost nervous about this. Hearing his footsteps I stiffened, rounding the couch he kneeled in front of me.

Showing me the items he picked he laid them in my lap "I'll hold something up... you tell me yes if you'd like to use it, no if you don't and maybe if you'd like to try it" He held up the first thing, it was pretty purple rope.

"Yes" he set the item to the side and held up the next items repeating the process. We had a pile of stuff sitting beside me, taking off my chains and top he secured the rope tying my arms to my legs. Making pretty knots and patterns on my chest, back and legs. My knees bent showed him my hard on in all its glory along with my ass.

Once he was done I was leaned against the couch, spitting on my hole he prodded it with his finger. Sucking in a deep breath I let it out trying to calm down my breathing, it was a little painful at first but it usually is.

His eyes scanned my face searching for any signs I wanted him to stop, when he found none he continued. His whole finger went in feeling my hot walls, getting impatient I moaned out and tried to lower it onto his finger.

"Stop.... You'll get it when I say. You'll be preped slowly if I say so" whining I leaned my head back trying to enjoy it, but it was so slow and agonizing.

After about three minutes he spit a little more sliding in a second finger. Waiting until I had adjusted, he moved it just as slow as the other. He picked up the pace just a little adding a third finger "Please come on your so slow I want your cock already"

His fingers curled into my prostate, I cried in as he rubbed it. Finally getting some sort of pleasure that wasn't slow. I could feel him working me up, the knot in my stomach tangling until I was about to burst. Right when I was about to cum he stopped.

"Nice try..." was all he said, taking his rough fingers out he reached over and grabbed the lube. Confused why he didn't use that in the first place, it would have been easier then using his own spit.

He squeezed some of the cold fluid out spreading my hole so it went in. Closing my eyes they soon opened as I felt myself being stretched, excited until I realized it was just a vibrator.

He secured the vibrator inside making sure it would slip out, it started to buzz after hearing a click. It buzzed fast taking me off guard, it felt so good I couldn't catch my breath.

Feeling hot I could feel myself becoming more needy, Daichi only looked at me smiling. "How do you feel? Is this ok?" Humming even more when he gripped my cock harshly. Stroking me fast, I was already aching and leaking but he made it worse. I needed to cum but I knew I'd be denied.

"I wanna cum" I told him, it wasn't as firm as I'd like but maybe begging would work. Quickly finding out begging doesn't work for him, he continued to stroke me then squeezing my tip.

"Ahh mhmm" I whimpered. Stoking me again he started to build up my orgasm again, licking my nipples he sucked on them gently adding to my overall pleasure. He pulled away once he was satisfied with his work, he took the one item I had in our maybe pile.

Holding it up he asked again "are you sure you want to try this?"

"Yes daddy" I replied. He took the small beads sucking on them before entering them into my tip. It felt weird but not bad, they were small enough they didn't really hurt.

He put two in and stopped looking at me, he continued until all of them were in. Pulling and tugging my cock I felt immense pleasure yelling as I came. White creamy liquid oozing around the beads "I'll let you have it that time but your still now allowed to cum"

My cock twitched at the vibrations causing the beads to move and rub deliciously against my walls. He sat down beside me turning the TV on, scrolling through he decided on porn.

Of fucking course he would, I can't touch myself or get off. It's fucking tournament, after it started he would do little things to tease me. Whispering in my ear, blowing cool air on my cock or nipples. Stoking me once then stopping, I was on the verge of crying.

I needed release, to cum; and it was just the beginning. He at some point shed himself of his clothes jacking of his massive cock in front of me. Now being allowed to touch it since I'm retrained.

"Whats wrong....you want it?" He laughed. Knowing damn well I needed to cum and was starting to get over stimulated, he had came countless times. I watched as it leaked and shot from his dick coating the floor, his hand and his cock.

"Please daddy please I need something else...more" Standing up he leaned over sticking himself in front of my face, his cock was close but not close enough for me to taste.

He took it and set it on my lips, opening my mouth to take him in he removed it. Doing this again and again, all of the teasing and edging drove me insane.

He finally set it back on my lips not moving it, I took him in suck on the tip and working my way down. Starting his cock and cum I fucked up cumming again. I sucked harder feeling him thread his fingers through my hair shoving deeper into my mouth and throat.

Cumming I swallowed it all enjoying his salty yet sweet taste. Leaning back against the couch he panted regaining my breath, gripping my chin he looked me in the eyes "Who said you could cum? Because I know I didn't, so I guess now will be the time for your punishment"

This wasn't my punishment? There's more? I thought, holt shit how fucking kinky is this man. Shutting off the vibrator he took it out, feeling empty I wished he'd put it back.

Untying the ropes he discarded those quickly changing our positions. He leaned me over his lap while he sat. Landing a hard smack to my backside my dick twitched.

"Count"

*smack* "One"

*smack* "two"

He kept going until he got to fifteen but by that time I had cum again. "Again? You much really enjoy a bit of pain" he teased. Sitting me up he leaned me against his chest, groaping my ass I felt him push it.

"Finally... but fuck your so... small" I smirked earning myself a ticket to a wheelchair the next morning. Thrusting fast and hard he held onto my hips, helping myself move I bounced Leaning down to kiss him.

"Fuck daddy harder" he slowed down doing the exact opposite of what I wanted. He held my hips so I couldn't move "Your a fucking brat but you already know that but what you'll be after tonight is a cock worshiper"

He bucked up again moving faster than before, pinching and twisting my nipple the tingling sensation felt good. I could tell he was close, grabbing me and hugging me Daichi fucked me hard pumping his cum into me.

"Fuck I've never had a sub let me do anything like that" he praised. Helping me up I about fell when I stood "Sorry my legs are a bit numb or very numb" I laughed.

"Good that means I get to take care of you then" my eyes were drooping as I calmed down from my high, his footsteps lulling me to sleep.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

At this point its fun to see the reactions of my work wife's and see what basic and normal things I can ruin for them

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 2.2K 56
All your favorite haikyuu ships! I will just say this now so I don't have to keep repeating it throughout the chapters I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHAR...
253K 4.7K 40
Fluff and angst I have a lemon book Requests are open This book would be mostly underrated characters
436K 6.1K 63
Just some one shots and random ideas ⚠️some smut in thy book ⚠️ if you don't like it than doing read it. ⚠️I DO NOT OWN HAIKYUU OR THE CHARACTERS A...
349K 7K 46
THIS BOOK IS SO CRINGE I WROTE MOST OF THE CHAPTERS IN 2019-2020 SORRY ᴜᴍ, ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ |closed| (ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ; ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ) ʜᴀɪᴋʏᴜᴜ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴇᴍ...