Schwärmerei - Yandere Genshin...

By Chaifish

Sometimes life changes for no reason. The interesting thing is whether these changes are good or bad. Does wa... More

General Things
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Halloween Special Part 1
Halloween Special Part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Author's Note
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 :)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93

Chapter 50

10.3K 477 325
By Chaifish

The 50th chapter woo-hoo~

Is it hard to pretend that you don't know where most major shops are? Yes. At the very least Thoma doesn't interpret your behavior that way. He is more focused on figuring out your preferences in case that he ever ends up needing that knowledge. You still avoid buying anything because you would feel bad for using Thoma's money.

Now you three sit next to a pond, surrounded by a whole bunch of pets. It is not that anybody called them - they came by themselves when they saw Thoma. Your personal space might be invaded but it must look adorable from an outside perspective.

The Pyro Vision Holder scratches the head of a fluffy cat. "I hope you don't have any allergies."

You shake your head. "If I had any I would be dying right now." ((Even if you do, I hereby declare you cured.))

"That Seelie you have seems to get along with animals perfectly fine too.", he looks at Rosa who has become one with the flock. "...I know this is off-topic but could I maybe ask how come that you and Aether travel together? Your attitudes are so different..."

"Well, I simply decided to tag along. He was more chill back then but I don't think that that small change is a serious problem for our friendship.", you shrug.

"...I guess you're right. I wonder how Ae-"

Kujou Sara passes by, ignoring both you, Thoma, Rosa and the masses of animals, and appears to be slightly annoyed by something.

"Maybe we should get back."

"Yes, I think so too."

Back at the teahouse there are indeed both Ayaka and Aether waiting for your return.

"And? How did it go?", you ask.

"We got him out of there. We did run into Kujou Sara but she surprisingly let us go.

Smiling brightly, you pat Aether on his upper back. "See? I told you everything is going to be fine!"

"You can never know beforehand." Aether yawns after finishing his sentence.

"It is getting late and the day was exhausting. If you want you can stay here for the night.", Ayaka proposes.

"Yes, that would be kind of you."

Thoma moves away and signals you to follow him. "Then let me show you your room." Besides leading you to the room, Thoma also provides you two futons and two sets of nightwear. Shortly after that he leaves again.

You and Aether lay down on your futons and fall into a slumber an hour later. Meanwhile Paimon has made herself comfortable in a pile of towels and Rosa, who was already asleep when you arrived at the teahouse, is in its pouch.

Unfortunately, the night itself isn't as pleasant as you would like it to be. One nightmare is followed by another. They are either about you spending time with people, well aware that they are ticking time bombs, or about Aether making all the wrong choices leading to the destruction of the world.

As a result, you wake up several hours earlier than you usually do and sigh. "Aether please stay reasonable and nice no matter what..." Since you don't feel like sleeping anymore you decide to change your clothes and go outside.

It is still pitch-black outside but at least the air is fresh. You take a few breaths until you hear footsteps behind you.

"Are you unable to sleep?" That voice belongs to Ayaka. Turning around you see her beautiful figure that looks like she just woke up. Her hair isn't tied up to a ponytail and her usual outfit is absent too. The only thing she took with her is her sword.

"Yes... I had a few weird and concerning dreams and couldn't go back to sleep. Why are you here though? You don't look like you had a restless night."

"When I heard your footsteps, I got worried that someone might have broken in so I went to check. Luckily it is only you."

"And I tried to be as quiet as possible... Oh well, sorry about that. Will you go back inside after confirming that I am not some random assassin?"

"Actually, I would like to stay with you for a while, as long as you don't mind that is."

"Sure, no problem. Let's... sit down over there.", you point towards the fence that faces the sea. "I mean we can also sit down next to those tables but the view isn't as nice as on the fence."

Ayaka nods and sits down on the fence you recommended.

Before doing the same, you take a moment to admire the picture in front of you: The sky, free of any clouds, is illuminated by only the moon and the thousands of stars that accompany it. Their gentle light falls onto Ayaka's light hair making it look like she too is a celestial body. "I am sure that people have told you that before but you look especially stunning under the moonlight." You sit down next to her.

A faint blush appears on her cheeks. "Not exactly in connection with the moonlight, no... B-but I can only return that compliment. I... It is so strange... We know each other for only a day and yet I feel at ease when I am around you - like I don't need to worry about anything..."

"Maybe that's the feeling of finally having found a friend. I can imagine how lonely you must feel during your daily life. There are barely any humans who are content with such a distance to those around them. I am happy to hear that you feel comfortable around me nevertheless."

You two fall quiet again and focus your attention back on the moon. The atmosphere isn't awkward but pleasant and relaxed. Not speaking any more words, you stay like that until the sun starts to rise and only then you go back into the teahouse.

I hope you enjoyed reading and stay healthy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 39 18
Reborn into a normal life Xiao continues to struggle his modern day life by having reoccurring nightmares of past events. He doesn't remember the fac...
5.6K 73 36
Once friends, now enemies. Two people are finding it hard to look past the scars...internal or not. When he finally reaches out, will it be before th...
200 8 8
➪ 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 Y/N a hopelessly in love person finds themselves having their main character moments In a romance genre, and worse Y/N can only ch...
360K 3.9K 23
~ WHAT SHOULD YOU DO WHEN FACED WITH YOUR DREAM ? ~ oneshots for various characters