Forgotten Love | Hosie

By gallicniroseromicky

I have always loves Josie but it took me years to realize it and when I realized she wasn't here. It starts a... More

Chapter 1/Where is Josie?
Chapter 2/Tribrid?
Chapter 3/Mystic falls
Chapter 4/ Kai Parker
Chapter 5/Memories
Chapter 6/Confronted
Chapter 7/Do I like her?
Chapter 8/Falling for her
Chapter 9/New Orleans
Chapter 10/Dark Heretic Josie
Chapter 11/Georgia
Chapter 12/ A New Original
Chapter 13/Finding Josie
Chapter 14/She's gone
Chapter 15/2011?
Chapter 16/Favors
Chapter 17/ It Worked!
Chapter 18/ It's not your fault
Chapter 19/ Pretending
Chapter 20/Feelings
Chapter 21/Another way of confession
Chapter 22/ Just Bestfriends
Chapter 23/Truth Untold
Chapter 24/Selfish
Chapter 25/Full moon
Chapter 26/They know
Chapter 27/Full of Dark
Chapter 28/Dead
Chapter 29/The kiss
Chapter 30/Lizzie stole her:(
Chapter 31/Last time
Chapter 32/Ignoring
Chapter 33/Lizzie's Plan
Chapter 34/Too hard to believe
Chapter 35/5th Confession
Chapter 36/Caught
Chapter 37/Vacations
Chapter 38/Mikelsons
Chapter 39/Something's wrong
Chapter 40/Curse
Chapter 41/Nominal Dark Magic
Chapter 42/ Greece
Chapter 43/Deep Well
Chapter 44/Relevance and Acceptance
Chapter 45/ Better
Chapter 46/Rude Josie...
Chapter 47/Showing Feelings
Chapter 48/Little Trick
Chapter 49/Peek
Chapter 50/Crush
Chapter 51/Too late
Chapter 52/Heartbroken
Chapter 53/Truth
Chapter 54/No labels
Chapter 55/Christmas
Chapter 56/Something
Chapter 57/ Sand clock
Chapter 58/My girl
Chapter 59/You break me...
Chapter 60/ Friend I Hate
Chapter 61/Suicide Mission
Chapter 62/Kiss me
Chapter 63/Glimpses
Chapter 64/ Traumatized Hope
Chapter 65/After her
Chapter 67/Magic
Chapter 68/Divorce?
Chapter 69/ Little Loved
Chapter 70/Pain and Remorse
Chapter 71/Pity Love
Chapter 72/Even?
Chapter 73/Fuck you, Hope
Chapter 74/More
Chapter 75/Frodo
Chapter 76/ New Job
Chapter 77/ Covetous
Chapter 78/We always find a way

Chapter 66/Who wouldn't?

229 12 1
By gallicniroseromicky

Hope's pov

"Hope, there is something you're not telling me," Freya asked queries for hours. "Nothing happened, stop questioning please" because I CAN'T ANSWER THEM!

Maybe Dr. Saltzman was right that the universe offers Josie an opportunity to live an ordinary human life. She would stay happy without me or being a vampire. She wouldn't have forever to deal with.

"I'm your aunt, I understand you we- shit" she abruptly stopped her car. "What happened?" I glanced over at her. "Who the hell is this?" she look forward which made me follow her gaze.

"Let's see..." I frowned, Why do I feel like I have seen this car? We got out of the car but I stopped striding when I noticed Josie. She-she looks irate or hurt or both.

"Wha-" before I could utter any word she bussed me clenching me tightly and I didn't realize I was kissing back. The kiss was gentle as I could ever imagine I hold her onto her waist.

She broke the kiss glaring at me, "Do you seriously think that I would let you go?" she cupped my cheeks and I realize how big idiotic I was for vamoosing this angel. "I'm sorry..." I apologize.

"Sorry? how could you do this to me? Don't you care about the twins?" she blurts out which made me widen my eyes. "Y-You remember?" I asked.

"I do, I'm sorry it took me so long..." she hugged me. "Someone gonna tell me what's happening here?" I heard Freya but the thing is I didn't wanna hear anything but her.

I was right there where I belong, She come after me even though I left her without a word she still comes after me like always. "I'm sorry..." I hold her tighter. "Don't ever leave me..." she whispered and I nodded.

....................................

I woke up when sunlight hit my face just to find Josie beside me. I abruptly got up looked around and I was in my room I realized I was naked in the blanket so was she, but sleeping on her stomach.

I look over her when she also opened her eyes, "Hope..." she got up and hugged me. "I... I had a dream..." I blurt out which was a question more than a statement.

"Was it a dream?" she broke apart looking at me. "I saw we went to past to break the curse" I frowned. "I also had the same dream," she said.

"How can we have the exact dream?" I questioned. "I thought I almost lost you" she embrace me in her arms not leaving me and I suddenly feel so hot when her body pressed on mine I gasped.

"YOU GUYS WON'T BELIEVE IT I HAD—Shit" Lizzie burst into the room but turned as soon as she saw us thank god Josie was hugging me.

"LIZZIE! MANNERS! KNOCK!' Josie covered us as I pick the top from the floor and saw Josie's torn top. " JOSIE! I FUCKING HAD A DREAM ABOUT BREAKING THE CURSE!" Lizzie shouted still looking out.

"You can turn now," I told her after we get dressed. "How can we all have the same dream?" Josie scrawled. "We should speak to Freya about it or Davina" I got up holding onto Josie's hand.

"Good idea..." Lizzie followed us downstairs.

"Freya!" We got downstairs while everyone at the dining table laughing about something.

"Someone's glowing" Freya commented which made me look at Josie and Lizzie. This is the same thing she said in my dream. "We had a dream, I mean we had the same dream!" I told her.

"You all have the same dream?" Davina come out of the kitchen as she did in the dream that day when we went to Greece. "How the hell things are the same?" Lizzie whispered to me.

"We see we broke the curse," Josie told them. "Curse? What curse?" Caroline frowned at us. "Gemini curse, mom" Lizzie sat beside her.

"Gemini curse? I know you're worried about twins guys but don't worry. And nothing would happen when they merge, one would live a human life and it's okay" She said and we narrowed our eyes.

"Mom, it's not time for jokes we still haven't broken the curse..." Josie told her. "What curse?" Keelin asked munching bread.

"No never mind," I forced a smile before I drag Josie out with me. We hear them asking where are we going but I didn't listen.

"So we didn't have a dream, We really come back" Josie stopped in the mid-way after we reach out of the house. "That's what I wanted to say! And no one remembers it!" I said.

"Lizzie did" Josie stared at our family. "Because I involve her in this" I remind her. "So there would be no merge?" Josie excitedly asked.

"You mean no one would die?" I said. "OH, GOD, HOPE. WE BROKE THE CURSE. WE DID IT" She suddenly feel a rush of happiness as she embrace me in a hug.

"Yess... we did it Jo" I cupped her cheeks pulling her in the kiss and she just relaxed her body in my arms. The kiss feels amazing, we are together, we have our twins, we have our forever, we have our family and we have each other.

"Seriously? Hope! Control your hormones, before I grounded you again" Freya came which broke us apart. "Oh Freya, I'm so happy" I jumped onto her hugging her.

"Woah, are you okay?" She hugged back confusingly. "Never been better" I kissed her cheeks which made her narrow her eyes. "Is she okay?" Freya looked over Josie.

"She's more than okay, just excited about our date," Josie said. "Date?" I frowned. "I promised you a date, remember?" she remind me and I realized she did promise me a date when she come back from mystic high.

"Okay, fine but before that go do breakfast everyone is asking," Freya told us and we followed her to the dining table. "Hope and Josie look so happy today? What's the occasion?" Marcel asked.

"We have a date" I proudly said. "Date~..." Rebekah said in a teasing tone. "Stop it guys" I can't believe this, we're back. There is no curse on the Gemini coven and everyone even forgets about that.

"Where are you taking Josie?" Kol asked. "Uh, I'll show her new Orleans's bourbon street" I frowned at my own words.

"That's lovely, I can book you the reservation in any restaurant there if you want?" Keelin offered. "No, No need. We'll find something" I skim at Josie who nodded.

"You guys are acting strange today..." Caroline eyed us and Lizzie who was in her thoughts playing with food. "No,... we are just excited," I said.

After breakfast, I and Josie finally come out on the street walking hand in hand. "I can't believe we made it back" Josie started looking over me.

"We did it and however, you're still head over heels for me" I teased and she chuckled kissing my knuckled. "I'm" she admitted intertwining our fingers holding me close to her.

"It took you more than a year to fall in love with me" I complained. "But in the end I did, I thought I wouldn't be able to make you fall for me but nevertheless things happened and we are together," she said.

"There is no way you wouldn't love me, love..." I smirked proudly. "Yet you thought that I might have a human life without you and left me. I was so betrayed, my world come crashing down when I had my memories back" she turned to me.

The sound of people celebrating the festival on the street could be heard, cold air was hitting her cheeks which made it looks as if she was blushing. "I'm sorry... I just, I wanted best for you and stuck forever with me is not mean that you can bear the challenges which you're gonna face" I sighed.

"I? We, we are gonna face everything together and My being human is not sufficient if you wouldn't be a part of my world Okay, maybe forever is a long time but If I get it to spend with you then I'll do it without question" she pulled me closer to her.

"What if our life ever fell apart, would you still love me?" I can't help but ask. "I would love you no matter what" she cupped my cheeks which made me lean in her touch.

"What if It would hurt you for loving me?" I clench her hand on my cheeks. "Than I...I'll take it because I know there is no love which came without pain" she smiled.

"Would you still love me when our relationship ever gets complicated?" I questioned

"I don't care how it gets I'm not gonna leave you and not gonna let you leave me ever again no matter how best it would be for me because nothing is better than being your partner in every step of my life" she caressed my cheeks with her thumb.

"What If any of us fall out of love? Forever is a long time, Jo" now I'm crying waiting for her answer. "Then I'll start again from the start and fall for you over and over again, why are you asking such questions?" she pulled me in a hug.

I tiptoe as I tug my head on her shoulder pulling her down to hug perfectly. "I'm curious, how much you would love me in this forever" I sighed.

"I love you so much that I can't even think about myself without you by my side anymore. When I can't think about anything you're the one I think of, and what ironic is I even think of you when I'm with you." she caressed my back while I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"What if I ever break your heart?" I asked. "Bullshit!" she exclaimed which made me laugh as she wiped my tears away.

"Still what if I do?" I pulled away and made her look at me.

"Than I would be the luckiest person in the world who might have her hurt broken by the great original tribrid Mikealson, who is so gorgeous, fantastic, honest, lovely, and one of her own kind." She joked.

"I'm not joking, Jo" I grasp her collar and suddenly her face turned serious. "Than I'll come after you until you fall in love with me again," she assured me.

"You love me so much, don't you?" I can't help but ask.

"You don't have an idea, how you set my world on fire and stole my heart. You're the only person my heart desires and it always beats crazily whenever you look at me like that and your blue eyes do things to me.

I didn't know that I could love someone this much and I just wanna love you, maybe we can't grow old together but I promise you to always be on your side. Still, if any of us fall out of love then I'm not gonna leave your side ever.

Your name hope your dad give you has a reason and I wouldn't let you ever give up on that hope if ever we get across near to broke apart." She said. How can she say things like that and make my heart flutter?

"Marry me" I didn't even realize I didn't even ask but blurt out. "For sure, when?" she asked making me chuckle.

"I'm not joking," I said. "Neither am I" She answered looking deep into my eyes. "You will marry me?" I clench tighter on her collar. "Who wouldn't?" she smiled.

"Shut up," I pulled her in a kiss as she wrap her arms around me. Wow, Josie Saltzman wanted to marry me? Who would have thought that a little crush would be turned into this deep love?

The kiss makes me left so much restless, my mind are racing so was my heart and her as well. Together the song our heartbeats were creating was so melodic, her lips tasted more delicious than They ever did.

When she parted her lips for me, all the butterflies danced in my chest or stomach as I grasp her back erasing every gap between us. I'm dead but never have I ever felt this alive when I was hybrid.

Eventually, we broke apart. "Woah, you proposed to me on our first date?" She pressed her forehead to mine catching her breath. "That's what makes it unique" I grin as I opened my eyes.

"Nope, your existence makes it unique" she opened her eyes as well and I find my comfort in it. "But I don't have a ring," I said.

"You're are here that's enough, and we can buy a ring as the memory of our first date" she suggests as she starts dragging me on street.

"You're more excited than me" I laughed when she was dragging us. "Trust me I'm more excited than myself and Lizzie would be so happy or might start planning for the wedding," she said.

"You're only 18, Jo," I told her. "So? Are you gonna wait for me until I turn 100 or something?" she frowned at me slowing on her track and looking over me.

"No, I mean we're so young" I stated. "Well, we're gonna stay young and It's not like we're getting any older" she sarcastically said.

"But still," I stopped her. "Fine, don't marry me after proposing to me" she rolled her eyes looking away. "I didn't mean like that but our family might freak out because for them we're in a relationship for a month in which we didn't even spend a week together," I told her.

"Okay, fine but I'll make you beg for me to marry me now" she starts walking forward. Shit, she's angry now, "Jo, Listen to me..." I run after her but she didn't stop.

"I'm going on a date with myself" She waved without looking at me which made me sigh. "You're acting like a 5-year-old now and you're expecting me to marry a kid now?" I crossed my arms as she turned.

"Am I 5 years old?" She looks offended. "Oh, my mistake you have the mentality of 3 year old" I pressed my lips in a smirk. "Huh! Still, I manage to make you fall in love with me" she smirked back.

"I marry you I promise but I don't wanna freak out our family," I said while she was glaring in 2 hand distance. "Aren't our family used to freak out every day? What's going to be new?" she burst out laughing.

I realize she's not wrong though, "Stop making me laugh, I'm trying to be serious" I put a straight face. "Fine, no marriage." She walked to me giving in.

"What do you mean no marriage? Not marriage now but soon and then you'll be doing all household work while I rest" I smirked raising my brows.

"Fine," she clasped her hand around my neck. "You'll do it?" I asked surprisingly. "I wouldn't want my house to look like a garbage cell because of you big bad wolf" she smirked.

"ME? Am I a big bad wolf?" I pointed my index at myself. "Yes," She nodded.

"I'm not" I glare at her. "You're" she glared back.

"I'm not"

"You're"

"I'm not, Josie"

"Yes, you're, hope"

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you're, baby"

"no, I'm not bad"

"You're a bad wolf on a bed"

"no, you're more than me"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"You're just like Lizzie when it's come to arguments!" I yanked my hands from my neck. "What? me? I'm not like her" she rolled her eyes.

"You're!" I walked forward. "I'm not" She followed. "Don't start again" I sighed. "Okay, but don't leave me behind" she grasps my hand holding it close to her chest as we walk through the crowd.

Best first date anyone could ever have on which we confessed, we fight, we argued, we cried, I proposed, we swears, we dream, we laugh, we shared everything yet she didn't let go of my hand for a second and I love it. I love how she follows my every step and I trust her blindly the way I just knew that she would do anything but would never leave my side.

The way she made me believe in love, trust, loyalty, and vulnerablity. I never thought I would be able to receive everything from her whom I once had a silent crush. Now here I'm, having the world's best girlfriend.

-THE END-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 3.8K 47
Bethany Clearwater is the 2nd child of Harry and Sue Clearwater. She is the older sister to Seth Clearwater and younger sister to Leah Clearwater. Du...
97.1K 2.8K 38
Pretty Little Liars Fanfiction Emison VS Hannily Alison or Hanna? Who does Emily love more? A is making her choose between the two and she will have...
28.3K 897 21
Josie got into an incident in school. Landon is Jealous of Josie Pedro got caught in the Middle and was reunited with his mother Hope is in love wi...
192K 9.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...