Coach Knowles

Bởi 4BEYGK

"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
CAST
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84

68

4.7K 334 390
Bởi 4BEYGK

two updates in a day :)

bey

I was at home making a smoothie when my phone started going off. Before I could even read my texts, my phone started ringing. It was Onika.

"Hel-"

"Beyoncé get the fuck over here right now!"

I flinched at her yelling, I wasn't expecting it.

"What did I-"

"Right now! You have 30 minutes." She quickly hung up the phone.

What the hell? I don't think I did anything bad enough for her to be yelling at me like that.

I finished making my smoothie then I drank about half of it before putting it in a portable mug.

I put some slides on and left with my smoothie. I finished my smoothie on the way there and brought my mug with me to the door.

I rang the doorbell and Amir answered the door instead of Onika. He didn't say anything to me and practically ran away.

I had that boy scared shitless. I straightened him out a little, that's all.

I closed and locked the door behind me first. I ruined out the mug and left it next to the sink. I would fully wash it when I got home.

I went upstairs and knocked on Onikas door. I waited for her to say I could come in but she never did so I just walked in.

I walked in and she was sitting at the side of her bed. She had her legs up on her bed frame and her legs were bouncing. She was laying her head down on her arm that was on her knees.

Oh lord. She looks like she's ready to fight me.

"Is everything alright Onika?" I was slowly walking into the room.

I was terrified. I was just mad at her but the tables completely turned and I don't even know what I did yet. She's better at being mad.

She slowly lifted her head up. "No everything is not 'alright' Beyoncé." She used air quotes and mocked my voice.

"What's wrong?"

"You got me fucking pregnant!"

"Really?" I couldn't fight the smile on my face. Lord knows I wanted to, she was death glaring me for it.

"Yes really." She put her face in her hands.

I sat down next to her on the bed. "So did you take a test? How do you know?"

"No, I just know."

"Does it work like that?" I don't think so.

"Ask me what I ate for breakfast today."

"Huh?"

"Ask me what I ate for breakfast today."

"What did you eat for breakfast today?" I don't understand why she can't just tell me but I guess I'll ask.

"Rice and fucking pickle juice."

"Ew, why would you voluntarily eat that?" Pregnant or not, that's nasty.

"Because I'm pregnant dummy."

"I don't even think you're pregnant enough to be calling me names." I kinda deserved it this time.

"Shut up please." She put her head back down.

"So if you are pregnant, what are we going to do?" I know she said she doesn't want any more kids.

"If I was pregnant, I wouldn't be pregnant."

"What does that- oh."

That hurts to hear. I get it's her body, her choice and all of that but damn.

She lifted her head up again. "I don't know if you're being extra slow today or if I'm that pregnant but you're getting on my nerves right now."

"I'm sorry. Can we talk about-"

"Do you know what kids do?"

"I would hope so, I'm a teacher."

"They shit, cry, throw up, wake you up in the middle of the night, and every other terrible thing you could imagine."

Possibly pregnant Onika has a potty mount for sure. You would think I did something besides ejaculating.

"I know that Onika."

"If you really did you wouldn't want to talk about what you want to talk about. If I did have this baby, who would take care of it? Just me."

"I don't think that's true-"

"It is. Who would be the one changing all the diapers? Me. Have you ever even changed a diaper?"

"No but in my defense, nobody's ever asked me."

"Do you know why that is? Because you don't like germs. Do you know how many times I've been shitted on? Or thrown up on? I'm not doing it by myself Bey."

"How about we just go get a pregnant test? Let's see if you're actually pregnant first."

"Come take a nap with me before we go. I'm so tired, Imani was running me crazy today."

I got into her bed and leaned my head on the headboard. She came in between my legs and laid her head on my chest.

"I like this, we've never laid like this before." Her mood just completely changed, maybe she is pregnant.

I started to rub her stomach. "I'm thinking triplets. Bey jr, Giselle, Brandon, and Blue."

She moved my hand off her stomach. "Stop playing with me, that's not funny. Those ugly ass names."

I put my hand back on her stomach and started rubbing it again. "I like foreign names. Or maybe an African goddesses name."

"You're the delusional one now, I already told you I'm not having a baby."

"I thought you were going to sleep?"

"I still am."

"I wonder if you got pregnant from when we were in Houston or when we were drunk. Probably then, I came in you like ten times and you didn't take a Plan B or anything. I guess it depends how pregnant you are, I don't think symptoms start to-"

"Shut up."

"Okay, goodnight."

I was just talking a lot because I was nervous. I was excited of course because she's pregnant. But I was sad because she's pregnant and she doesn't want to be. It was confusing.

Soon after, I heard snoring. I wasn't tired so I just quietly used my phone and rubbed her stomach while she slept.

I texted Kelly three shocked face emojis. I would tell her everything later, if I tell her now she's going to call me and I don't want to wake Onika up.

Onika only slept for about an hour before she woke up. She didn't say anything at first, she turned around and put her face in my chest.

I started to rub her back. I don't know why but I'm always rubbing something on her. "Hey beautiful."

"Hi."

"Are you ready to go and get that pregnancy test?"

She shook her head no and sniffled. "Onika don't-" She started sobbing into my chest before I could finish.

I continued rubbing her back. I didn't really know what to do.

"I don't want to be pregnant Bey. I can't."

"It's okay, we'll figure it out no matter what you decide to do. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. Even if you are extra mean."

"I'm sorry for being mean to you." She managed to say that in the middle of crying.

"I understand, my feelings aren't hurt. Get cleaned up and we can go get a pregnancy test."

"Okay." She got out of bed and went into her bathroom.

I got my slides on and waited for her to come back out. She came out of the bathroom rubbing her lips together.

"You can get in the car, I'm gonna tell Amir I'm leaving. If Imanis awake, it might take a while."

"I miss her." I know I just saw her yesterday but I always miss her.

"She woke up this morning basically hungover from all the candy she ate yesterday. It was the funniest thing ever."

I laughed at myself imagining her little self hungover. We went our separate ways and I went into the car to wait for her.

The first thing I did was call Kelly. She answered in seconds, probably because of my last text.

"What happened? You can't just text me emojis like that and not respond. I've been worried sick."

"She's pregnant."

"She's what?!" Kelly started squealing and making a bunch of girly noises.

"Well we don't know for sure, we're about to get a pregnancy test right now. She seems pretty pregnant though, she's been basically cussing me out since I got here."

"Oh my God, I'm so excited! I'm gonna be a Godmommy!"

"She doesn't want a baby Kelly."

"What?" All her excitement disappeared.

"I asked her what she would do if she was pregnant and all she said was she wouldn't be pregnant even if she was pregnant."

"Oh. I'm sorry Bey."

"She already told me she didn't want kids so I can't be too surprised. It hurts but I shouldn't have expected anything different."

"Damn, not even one more? Just for you?"

"I can't force her. She kind of convinced me I don't want kids, I don't know what I want anymore."

"What did she say?"

"Just the regular Tina stuff about how I can't handle germs and whatever."

"I'm sorry."

"We can talk more about it when I get home, she's coming out now."

"Okay, bye."

I quickly hung up and tried to look as normal as possible. She came inside and put her seatbelt on.

"Who were you talking to? I saw your mouth moving."

"Kelly."

"You told her I was pregnant?"

"Yeah." I didn't think it was anything serious for me to lie about.

"Don't tell anyone else."

"Okay." I started driving to Target. I tried talking to her but she didn't want to talk so I left she alone.

We got to Target and I parked as close to the entrance as possible. I got out and opened the door for her.

She put my arm around her like she always does and we walked into Target.

"Can you go get the pregnancy test while I go do something? I'll meet you in the aisle with all the pregnancy tests." She moved my arm from off her like she didn't put it there two seconds ago.

"Why can't we go together?"

"I don't want to be here forever. We'll cut our time here in half if we split up." All of a sudden she's a mathematician.

"I don't want you to go by yourself. Let's just go together."

"Please, I'm a grown woman." She walked off before I could say anything.

I guess she's right. I walked through all the aisles before I found the one with the pregnancy tests.

I didn't know there was this many brands of pregnancy tests. How am I supposed to know which one to get?

There's blue ones and pink ones. I wonder if those have to do with the sex of the baby.

How would they know- Onikas right, maybe I am being extra slow today.

I spent so much time trying to figure out what pregnancy test to get, Onika came back with her stuff.

She had like ten packs of those hot pickles.

"What's taking you so long?"

"I didn't know which one to get."

She rolled her eyes and grabbed a random one and started walking off. I just followed behind her, I guess it doesn't matter.

We went through self checkout and I paid for all the pickles and the pregnancy test.

Now she just needs to take the test and see what it says.

——
i was so excited to write this i had to double update

Bey?

Onika?

Onika possibly being pregnant?

Onika wanting to get rid of it?

Was she right about what she said about Bey and babies?

Is Bey really going to be okay with her getting rid of the baby if she is pregnant?

vote & comment

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

192K 10.8K 40
"You are so beautiful. What's your name?" She looked at her friend extremely confused then back over at me. "Me?" "Yes, you." I was making direct ey...
56.9K 2.8K 24
Beyoncè Knowles has always been a very dysfunctional, wild and toxic girl. She's definitely no angel! When her troublesome ways gets her in trouble w...
254K 17.9K 63
(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confused. "What? No, I'm Aaliyahs mom." Beyoncé...
4.3K 320 10
Everything isn't always what it seems... ©2023 by fiftyshadesofbey