He Has Changed (ON HOLD)

By omfg_af

[MIGHT HAVE SLOW UPDATES] I'm not the fun and sarcastic Sebastian you all remember anymore... What happened t... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨/𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
Chapter 1~ Abby
Chapter 2~ Cold and dull
Chapter 3~ Bitterness
Chapter 4~ Ignore
Chapter 5~ Dress shopping
Chapter 6~ Dumb
Chapter 7~ Mason
Chapter 8~ Goose
Chapter 9~ Fine
Chapter 10~ Pendejo
Chapter 11~ Estúpido
Chapter 12~ high
Chapter 13~ Tortilla Española
Chapter 14~ bored
Chapter 15~ oh shit
Chapter 16~ Pregnant
Chapter 17~ Pathetic
Chapter 18~ A sandwich
Chapter 19~ Heat
Chapter 20~ Dios mío
Chapter 21~ 3am
Chapter 22~ Backup
Chapter 23~ Unicorns
Chapter 24~ Italians
Chapter 25~ Hungry
Chapter 26~ Hottie
Chapter 27~ Promesa
Chapter 28~ Tits
Chapter 29~ Jealous
Chapter 30~ Dejected
Chapter 31~ Bullshit
Chapter 32~ Pink
Chapter 33~ Tortured
Chapter 34~ Coffee
Chapter 35~ Heaven
Chapter 36~ "I blurt"
Chapter 37~ Cigarettes
Chapter 38~ Mine
Chapter 39~ Knock?
Chapter 40~ Cocky remark
Chapter 41~ One day
Chapter 42~ Perfect
Chapter 43~ The wedding
Chapter 44~ "Yours"
Chapter 45~ People pleaser
Chapter 46~ "Hey baby"
Chapter 47~ Reputation
Chapter 49~ Pennywise
Chapter 50~ Blood
Chapter 51~ ángel
Chapter 52~ Pancakes
Chapter 53~ Tote bag
Chapter 54~ Dramatic
Chapter 55~ Niconap
Chapter 56~ "interesting"
Chapter 57~ te quiero
Chapter 58~ Home
Chapter 59~ Tremble
Chapter 60~ "Look, a cow"
Chapter 61~ Help
Chapter 62~ Painful pleasure

Chapter 48~ Chicken nuggets

82K 3.2K 3.6K
By omfg_af

Not edited- wsg shordy

Chile im literly burning on fire, my ass my tits, all of it cause of how good i am w these updates.

Chile make sure to vote n comment, when this gets 1.7K+ Comments and 1.1K+ Votes ill think of writing more.

Sebastian Morales

Fuck it

I pick up my phone and dial Dominico's number, running my hand through her soft blond hair as she sleeps peacefully with her head in my lap.

I didn't want to ruin Ares and Ivy's honeymoon and Nico is MIA, has been the second the wedding ended and I need to fucking know who this John guy is.

She was sobbing in my arms, having an anxiety attack in my car and when she finally calmed down she fell asleep. But when I was holding her she said something about John hurting her arm and harassing her, something about that Rachel bitch and her parents.

I'll have Athena deal with Rachel the second she's free and now I'm about to call Dominico over so we can find her parents and this John she speaks of.

"What?" Dominico answers as I lean back against her headboard. I roll my eyes while twirling some blond hair around my finger, "Where are you?"

"Rome, why?" he asks, letting down his bitchy act when he hears the tiredness and anger in my voice. "I need your help, it's about Abby" I mutter and he sighs. I added that last part because I know damn well all the guys think of Abby as a sister.

Even though Ares doesn't show it, he'd be here in a second to kill John with me but I need him to be at peace with his wife right now.

"What happened?" Dominico questions and I wince when I remember how she was crying in my arms less then a few hours ago. "She won't tell me, but when I got here she was crying because of some pendejo named John" I tell him the only things I know.

She wouldn't tell me because she said she didn't need me killing people, well they should have thought twice before looking in my girl's direction.

Rachel had that fucking warning, but she chose to hurt Abby again. Now she can face her consequences.

"Send me the location, I'm the jet is taking off in thirty" he says and I can hear him unlocking some car, I lean my head back before closing my eyes. "Thanks," my voice comes out as a small murmur before he sighs and hangs up.

I toss my phone to the side before looking down at Ximena laying in my lap, her hand holding my other one like she thinks I might disappear when she wakes, the slightest dark circles under her eyes and a red stuffy nose.

I am going to fucking murder him

She should have called me, I told her to call me if the smallest thing happened but she was scared I'd kill for her. I'd burn the whole world if she asked.

For fucks sake I kept my phone number the same for the last three years, just in case, if she needed me over the years, if she needed to talk, or if she needed my help. I never even thought of changing my number.

Not even when it was leaked to some gang, they used it to track and almost kill me. Everyone told me to change it, but I asked myself 'what if she calls?' and didn't dare.

And this woman thinks me walking around with a face time call is her being clingy, if anything I'm ten times worse.

But we both know we love it.

When she stirs awake I lift my hands from her, she mutters something before sitting up in bed. Her eyes look around the room and when they settle on me her body relaxes.

She moves back before standing herself up on her knees, I watch as she moves my hands while slamming her hips onto my lap.

Her head rests in the crook of my neck as my hands snake around her, "tell me what he did, let me make him pay" I whisper into her ear. I want to kill him with my bare hands, but I won't tell her that.

Her hand runs down my naked torso slowly and she sighs, "will you hurt him?" she asks lowly. Her voice all stuffy and quiet due to the crying she did before.

I can feel the tip of her acrylic nail tracing my tattoos, pushing some of her beautiful hair off her shoulder before leaning down and placing a kiss on her warm skin. "What do you think?" I ask quietly.

She only shrugs and my happy, carefree and cheerful Abby seems to be missing. "It's okay, only three months until I can get rid of him" she whispers, trying to convince herself more than me. I know she knows I'll hurt him, I also know she wants me to.

But what I don't know is why the hell she won't tell me what he did to make her so upset.

"Can I at least talk to him?" I ask while running my hands up and down the curve of her waist, she shakes her head while grabbing one of my hands and interlocking our fingers.

I sigh and plant a kiss on her temple, I want my happy Abby back before I fucking burn down everything in my path to kill that puta.

When there's a knock on the door her head lifts up before her friend Akira peaks her head in, her eyes find me and show clear confusion but she doesn't question a thing.

"I got you these" she smiles as Abby turns around to sit facing her friend, but still in my lap. I watch as she hands her a box of chicken nuggets and a McDonalds drink.

Abby gives her a smile but shakes her head, "not hungry" is all she says but Akira rolls her eyes and glares at me to move over, I raise an eyebrow when she stands straight but the graphic threat she gave me a few months ago when I walked into their change room after Abby's show flashes in my mind.

So I move over on the bed as she sits in front of Abby, my phone rings and Dominico's name flashes on the top of my screen. Abby narrows her eyes towards me and I only peck her lips before tugging her off my lap and grabbing my phone.

Abby Madden

"If she doesn't eat, just leave the food there, I'll feed her" he gives me a warning look to just eat the food, I sigh watching as he picks up the call and grabs a button up while walking out of my room.

Akira moves beside me and I lay my head on her shoulder as I grab a chicken nugget, dipping it into the sweet and sour sauce before shoving it in my mouth.

"If you tell me what he said, I can sue him" she offers and that actually makes me let out the smallest laugh. Akira wraps an arm around my shoulders before pulling me into her body.

I feel my stomach turning at the taste of food in my mouth, and the only solution I find is to chug the drink she got me.

Her thumb is rubbing small circles on my shoulder, "what did Luke want?" I ask, changing the topic off of me and she has to close her eyes as if the memory pains her to think of.

She shakes her head but I sit up straight when I see how her eyes go glossy, what the hell did he do? "Tell me what John said and I'll spill," she bargains with a shaky voice, trying to joke around but the trembling lip shows me she's about to cry.

No, fuck no.

I throw a leg over her and hug her right to me, she lets out a small cry before stuffing her face against my neck and wrapping her arms around my waist. "Shh, what's wrong?" I whisper, running my fingers through her hair.

"I don't wanna make this about me," she tries to stop crying but it only gets worse, my eyebrows furrow and I pull back, holding her cheeks in my hands lightly as I wipe her tears away with my thumb.

She gives me a sad smile before grabbing a chicken nugget and stuffing it into my mouth, I give her a 'please tell me' look and she closes her eyes.

"After you told me to leave, he practically dragged me away. I tried coming back to you b-but he told me that he'd end it if I didn't stop choosing you over him over and over again. He said it was a one sided relationship." she whispers and the small stutters in between each word prove he said much worse but she doesn't want me to think that this was my fault.

Fuck, it was though.

She lost a sponsor and maybe even her boyfriend all today, because of me.

"But it's fine, don't worry about me, your turn now" she pushes the topic away and I relax on her lap and swallow the chicken nugget.

"John being the usual asshole, but he reminded me of my parents this time," I tell her why I'm upset, but I place a kiss on her forehead and hug her to my chest.

How dare he?

I run my hands through her hair and keep my best friend close, "what happened after?" I ask lightly and that second she lets out a sob, her arms wrap around me tighter. Guilt and anger consumes me.

"He said that I-I was a hard person to be in a relationship with, that he needed a break from my tantrums and his mom might have been right." She basically weeps in my arms, and suddenly I want to tell all this to my murderer boyfriend.

I know if I asked, he'd kill whoever I wanted.

And right now Luke's name is really fucking annoying me, all I'd have to do is name his name to Seb.

"I would say kill all men but you have a decent one," she only cries harder and I sigh, kissing her forehead before pulling back and forcing her to look at me. Her red glossy eyes stare back into mine, "if you keep crying I'm going to start too" I whisper and she rolls her eyes.

"My period makes me so emotional" she wipes her tears away before pushing me off of her, I gasp when my back lands on the bed and she throws a leg over my waist, grabbing the chicken nuggets and stuffing one into each of our mouths.

She kisses my cheek, "tell Seb what happened, don't shut him out" she flips everything on me and I shove another chicken nugget into my mouth, acting like I can't talk. She glares at me, telling me she's being serious.

"He's here to stay Abby, share your pain with him. Trust me, you won't regret it" she mutters while getting up off me when she hears the door opening, my heart kinda does a flip when Seb walks in through the door.

She gives me one last smile but I can see her eyes go glossy seeing how he looks at me, I want to pull her to me and hug her breathless but she walks out of the room.

He pushes the shirt he lazily pulled off to the ground before sitting on the edge of the bed, I quickly swallow the food, maybe she's right.

I put the food on a night table before getting on my knees and wrapping my arms around him, "You can't kill him, okay?" I ask knowing damn well he won't listen to that.

He scoffs and turns around, getting under the covers before resting his back against the backboard. I throw a leg around him before sitting on his lap, straddling his hips.

His hands find my ass and he uses it to pull me closer, my hands land on his chest and I rest my forehead against his. "I'll think about it," he answers and I give him a small smile.

Here goes nothing...

----------------

A/N
Word count: 2783

Hope u all liked this chapter, i am on fireeee w these fast ass updates. THIS GIRL IS ON FIREEEEEEEEE.

chile make sure to vote n comment while I plot evily on what to do next, DRAMAAAA DOMMY BABY IS COMING OVERRRR

ish <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 11.1K 74
(First Book in The5Inferno Series) Angelina Hughes A tormented girl whose dark past leaves no stone unturned to make her present life a living hell...
301K 4.7K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
12.4K 252 37
He opens his mouth,"Once that blade cut open my wrist,I knew that there was no coming back from it." The man known as Nicola Castello says in front o...
95.3K 1.5K 59
"Remember thinking that I'd never would be loved, that love was just not for me, that I wasn't worthy of loving but you made me feel so loved and spe...