Coach Knowles

By 4BEYGK

"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
CAST
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84

67

4.1K 323 222
By 4BEYGK

Bey didn't call me like she promised. I stayed up extra late waiting for her to text me or call me but she never did.

The next morning, I woke up expecting a missed call or some texts from her but there were none.

While I was getting Imani ready, I kept checking my phone.

Eventually I realized she wasn't going to call. If I wanted to talk I was going to have to show up at her house.

After I put Imani down for her nap, I told Amir to watch her and left.

I got to her house and I didn't see her car out front. I still got out, Kelly could've taken her car to go to Robyn's house again.

I rang the doorbell and instead of Bey answering, Kelly did.

"Hey Onika." Kelly shortly hugged me and let me in. "Beys not here."

"Where is she?"

"I don't know." She's lying.

"You don't know? I thought you were just talking about how she tells you everything?"

"I was asleep when she left. Calm down, she's probably at the gym or something."

"Or something?"

"Onika I'm not Bey."

"Okay, sorry." She's right, I'll just wait until Bey gets here.

"You can sit down on the couch or go up to her room and wait for her, I'm about to leave."

"You're going to see Robyn?"

"No, I'm going go meet up with a friend. I don't have time for Robyn."

"Oh, okay well I'm about to go up to Beys room. I'll see you."

"Alright, see you." She smiled at me and I walked up the stairs.

I'm not sure if Bey would be fine with me in her house like this. She's not here to stop me.

The first thing I did was find an outfit to steal. Then I got comfortable in her bed and put a movie on as background noise while I was in her bed.

I already know what places I'm not allowed. I can't go in her closet and I can go into her forks drawer.

Probably 30 minutes later I heard her come in the up the stairs. I could hear her talking to someone on the phone.

She laughed, "I mean we really could if you want to. You know I don't mind."

She doesn't mind what??

She walked into her room and paused when she saw me in her bed. "I'll call you back in a second, bye."

"Who was that?" I asked when she hung up.

"What are you doing here? How did you get in?"

"Where were you?"

"Are we playing a question game?"

"Answer my questions."

"You're demanding answers from me? You popped up at my house and got comfortable in my bed, what- okay Onika."

"Why didn't you call me last night like you said you would?"

"I fell asleep."

"He really punched you?" I can't even believe she let him do that.

"I was exaggerating, he snuck me once. It still made me mad."

"Oh."

"How did you get in here?"

"Kelly."

"Oh." She walked into the bathrrom.

"Can we talk?" I got out of her bed and followed her into the bathroom.

"I'm about to take a shower. Later."

She started to get undressed like I wasn't here. I was just watching her get naked. I would've asked to get in with her but I didn't want to get my hair wet.

I stayed in the bathroom for some of the time she was taking a shower but then I got bored and went back to her bed.

After she was done she went straight from the bathroom to her closet.

"Bey."

"What?" She came out of her closet in boxers and a sports bra.

"Come here please."

She walked over to me and sat down on the bed. "What?"

I got up and moved into her lap. "I'm sorry baby. Please don't be mad at me."

I was going to beg if I have to. I should've just lied and said August was lying.

She didn't say anything. "It was months ago. I'm your girlfriend now, I obviously like you-"

"Do you? Maybe now but the only reason you went out with me was to make your ex mad."

"That's not true."

"He told me and you confirmed it, how is it not true? You used me and I actually liked you."

"I liked you too, that's what you're not hearing."

"Okay, I don't even care anymore. Can you get off me so I can go downstairs?"

"Can you stop doing that? I'm talking to you."

"What am I doing Onika?"

"Acting like you don't care when you do. We're having a conversation."

"I don't know what else there is to say. You don't care about how the things you say or do make me feel. The only reason we're even in this relationship is because you wanted to make your ex mad."

"That's not true."

"So if you weren't trying to make him jealous, would you still have gone on that date with me?"

I mean... maybe?

"That was months ago-"

"So no. Okay." She laid back on the bed. I was still in her lap but she didn't ask me to move again.

"Bey stop."

"Stop what? What do you want me to say? I know how you feel now and that's it." She ran her hands over her face. I hope she's not crying.

"That's it?"

"We can't go back in time so what do you want me to do?"

"Bey I said I'm sorry."

"Do you love me?"

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Just answer. Do you love me?"

I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. Maybe I do love her but I'm not ready to say it yet.

She sat up, "Are you crying?"

I know I just said I hope she's not crying but now I was.

"No." I was very visibly crying.

She wrapped her arms around me and I started crying into her shoulder. "Why are you crying?"

"I don't know."

She rubbed my back until I stopped crying. This was beyond embarrassing.

"I don't want us to be on bad terms, I'm sorry. You're one of the only good things in my life and I don't know, I don't want you to be mad at me." I was going to tell her I needed her but that would be a lot.

"It's okay. It was in the past."

"This is what I keep saying, you're always doing this."

"I'm not doing anything."

"You are. If you're mad, be mad. You don't have to pretend like you're not. I'm a grown woman, I can handle you being mad at me." My favorite thing to say is that I'm a grown woman. 

"Weren't you just crying because- huh?"

"Two things can be true at once. Just because I don't want you to be mad at me doesn't mean you can't be mad at me."

"I am mad at you Onika."

"Okay. Tell me to get my dumb ass off you and get out your house." She better not.

"I'm not doing that."

"Good. I just wanted to see if you would." I would've mad to slap her or something if she did.

"I wouldn't be mad if you did leave."

"Oh are you about to get on the phone with whoever you were talking to earlier?" I didn't forget. I also want to know where she was.

"Bye Onika." She laughed but I didn't find anything funny.

"I'm serious Bey."

"I was on the phone with my sister and no, I'm not going to get back in the phone with her after you leave. I'm going to eat a little snack and probably The Real Housewives until Kelly gets back."

"You really want me to leave?" I had to leave anyways, Imanis probably up now.

"A little, sorry. I would say it's not personal but it kinda is."

"Will you call me tonight?" I can't believe I'm really asking this.

"Yeah, I promise."

I frowned, "You said that last time and you lied."

"I fell asleep. I'll call you tonight."

I know what Bey was saying when she said she felt like a slut being kicked out.

"Okay, bye."

I understand why she's upset so I wasn't going to fight her on it. I stole a kiss from her and left.

——
thank you for the birthday wishes 😁 i was out so i couldn't respond but i saw them all 🫶🫶

+ go read my new book

Bey?

Onika?

Their conversation?

Bey asking Onika if she loved her and Onika not responding?

Onika crying? (crying ≠ pregnant)

-
vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 2.4K 11
And we ain't too high To see eye to eye Know you feel the rush From a simple touch, baby Roll some mo - Beyoncé is running far away from something un...
224K 9.3K 32
Nicki (Onika) Maraj, 25, works at the strip club all night every night to support her two twins. Beyoncé, 28, is a player with a tough front involved...
128K 3.5K 10
13.5K 828 21
Onika Tanya Maraj was abused physically, emotionally, and mentally by her parents. At the age of 17 she had enough and decided to run away. Walking d...