My Whole Family Are Villain

By SheijiHiei

Fourteen-year-old Su Bei almost died when she caught a high fever, got transmigrated into another world, and... More

Chapter 2: Upcoming Trouble
Chapter 3: Compared With You, He is Far Worse
Chapter 4: Finding Dad
Chapter 5: Returning Slap
Chapter 6: My Dad is Qin Shao
Chapter 7: Call Him Dad
Chapter 8: Even a Vicious Tiger Will not Eat Its Cubs
Chapter 9: I Don't Like This Place
Chapter 10: Good Morning, Dad!
Chapter 11: School Entrance Test
Chapter 12: Entrance Test Result
Chapter 13: Is Our New Classmate Pretty?
Chapter 14: Misunderstanding
Chapter 15: How Are the Kids?
Chapter 16: Daddy Qin
Chapter 17: Father
Chapter 18: Mr. Qin is Back
Chapter 19: Qin Shao?
Chapter 20: Paternity Test Result
Chapter 21: The Video
Chapter 22: Dad's Birthday is April 7th
Chapter 23: New Names
Chapter 24: Go To N City
Chapter 25: Going to the School
Chapter 26: Beating Back
Chapter 27: This is for you, Dad
Chapter 28: Darling
Chapter 29: Early Love?
Chapter 30: Invitation
Chapter 31: Opening Performance
Chapter 32: Improper!
Chapter 33: Face Slap
Chapter 34: Protecting His Children
Chapter 35: This is Your Home
Chapter 36: I'm Her Dad
Chapter 37: Banquet
Chapter 38: Drunk
Chapter 39: Admitting Mistake
Chapter 40: Investment
Chapter 41: Sing Me a Song
Chapter 42: Identity Exposed
Chapter 43: Praised
Chapter 44: Monthly Exam
Chapter 45: Strict Dad
Chapter 46: Exam Results are Out!
Chapter 47: Protect Our Father
Chapter 48: Mid-Autumn Festival
Chapter 49: He Won't Let Them Be Harmed
Chapter 50: The Only People I Care About
Chapter 51: School Parent Meeting
Chapter 52: Essay
Chapter 53: Ahaha!
Chapter 54: Da-Dad?
Chapter 55: Daddy Qin's Warning
Chapter 56: Thank You, Boss!
Chapter 57: Sports Festival
Chapter 58: Don't Do Early Love
Chapter 59: Accident
Chapter 60: Dad!
Chapter 61: It was Her!
Chapter 62: The Truth is Exposed
Chapter 63: Cannot Wait to See
Chapter 64: 1/16 Finals
Chapter 65: God Q
Chapter 66: Do You Want a Mother?
Chapter 67: There is no Stepmother
Chapter 68: Gossip
Chapter 69: Truth From the Past
Chapter 70: Fight
Chapter 71: Mr. Qin's Counterattack
Chapter 72: This Director
Chapter 73: Siblings Pair T-Shirt
Chapter 74: Pig Breeder Goes Online
Chapter 75: Good Teaching
Chapter 76: Having Dad is Enough
Chapter 77: Annual Gathering
Chapter 78: Going To The Company
Chapter 79: Question
Chapter 80: Dancing Together
Chapter 81: Gift
Chapter 82: Arranged Marriage?
Chapter 83: Deadly Ugly
Chapter 84: New Year Eve
Chapter 85: Thank You, Dad
Chapter 86: My Little Princess
Chapter 87: Final
Chapter 88: Identity Revealed
Chapter 89: Birthday
Chapter 90: Growing Up
Chapter 91: Qin Family's Young Miss
Chapter 92: Guilty Feeling
Chapter 93: She Is An Adult Now
Chapter 94: I'm Serious
Chapter 95: Awkward
Chapter 96: Are You Stupid?
Chapter 97: Lin Shaochi
Chapter 98: Mr. Qin Found Out
Chapter 99: Hello, Uncle
Chapter 100: Be Happy
Extra 1: Xiaobei and Xiaobao's Previous Life
Extra 2: Daddy Qin in Another World

Chapter 1: Transmigrated Back

9.1K 112 1
By SheijiHiei

"Hot ..."

Su Bei felt like she was going to be burned to death.

She noticed something was pressing on her body and quickly removed it. She almost cannot breath!

The strong desire to survive made Su Bei open her eyes strenuously.

Under the lamp hanged from the ceiling, her eyes immediately caught a large white umbrella with "Hua Xia Andrology Hospital" advertisement printed on it.

With dim light shone through the umbrella, she can faintly see spider web with insects hanging on and also the traces left when the roof leaks.

Is she still dreaming?

The familiar scenery in front of her felt like from a lifetime ago, inevitably made Su Bei want to cry.

Following the banging sound nearby, Su Bei turned her eyes slightly, and under the lamp she saw a teenage boy in white.
The teenager at the moment was rummaging through the head of the bed, looking for all the fabrics that he could find in the house. From time to time, he turned over the wet towel on Su Bei's forehead and pressed it. His movement was anxious and clumsy.

"Su ..."

Su Bei struggled hard, trying to push away the 'great mountain' that was pressing on her.

The sound caught the teenager attention. Hurriedly he turned his head, eyes full with panic and fear. "You finally awake!"

"Don't move!" Noting Su Bei's attempt, the teenager pounced over her and pressed down the 'great mountain' that Su Bei had moved away. Then he smoothly covered her with the military coat he had just found and tucked both sleeves under the quilt.

"Are you better? Any place uncomfortable?"

Su Bei stared blankly at the teenager, shook her head, and made a small, dry voice: "I want to drink water."

Shortly afterwards, the teenager brought a glass of water, wrapped Su Bei tightly before helped her sitting on the bed, and bring the glass to her mouth.

Su Bei bowed her head while sipping her water, greedily feeling the happiness she thought she has lost. Looking at her, the emotion that the teenager had been stuck in his heart finally broke out at this moment: "Are you idiot? I always tell you to not provoke those people when I am not around, yet you don't listen, and still stupidly go, very good!"

Leaning on the teenager, inhaling the faint soapy scent from his body, Su Bei finally believed that this was not a dream.

Listening to his rebuke, Su Bei nose felt sour and she cried loudly.

"Woo-Su Xiaobao!" Tears endlessly came out from her eyes.

Faced with Su Bei 's sudden cry, the teenager named 'Su Xiaobao' panicked: "I did n't say much, what are you crying for?"

He just said a bit, how did she still feel wronged.
Moreover, Su Bei didn't listen to him, and still went to the toilet with those delinquent girls.

Today he was tasked to clean the school infirmary, but when he came back, he didn't see Su Bei. When it almost dark, he finally found her in the women toilet, crouched inside a blocked stall and drenched from head to toes.

Thinking of the situation at that time, Su Xiaobao's eyes suddenly turned red.

Her hair that he carefully combed everyday was messy and scattered. Even those cannot hide the redness and swelling on her face. Not only the face, all over her body full of red palm mark. Her school uniform was thrown into dirty toilet, impossible to wear anymore.

At that moment, if he was not in a hurry to take Su Bei away, Su Xiaobao desperately wanted to rush and find the preperators.

Su Xiaobao: "Don't be afraid, it's alright now."

Su Bei shook her head, she didn't cry because of that.

In Su Xiaobao's eyes, just one afternoon has passed.

Only Su Bei herself knew that she experienced much more than that.

——

She and Su Xiaobao were born in the countryside. The woman named Su Mei disappeared shortly after giving birth to them.

Grandma Wang was the person Su Mei hired to take care of her when she stayed in this village during her pregnancy. After Su Mei left, Grandma Wang took pity on the twins and adopted them.

Their biological father was unknown, and biological mother ran away. In the eyes of other people, the twins naturally became bastards of unknown origin.

Growing up, she and Su Xiaobao suffered much from the blind eyes of the people around them, also they often be bullied by other children. Even their school life was pretty much the same.

What is 'go to the toilet together', unless her brain sick, she will never go with that group of troublemakers. She was forcibly dragged to the toilet by those girls. As for how their classmates reported to Su Xiaobao that make he think that she was voluntarily going with them, who knows.

Su Bei's last memory in this world stayed in that bullying incident.

When Su Xiaobao found her, Su Bei was completely unconscious and had a high fever.

Su Bei thought she was going to die.

However, when she opened her eyes again, she found that her consciousness had entered another world, inside another person's body.

She muddleheadedly spent a few years in that world.

During those few years, Su Bei had a bad time. The condition of that body was very bad, most of the time she can only lie in bed, reading book and studying. Everyone said that the high fever had burnt her out, but only Su Bei knew that she was not compatible with that body.

After living there for four years, she finally died because of an inflammation.

Those four years in another world are like an incredible dream.

And now, she is back.

~

"Su Xiaobao, you scare me."

"I didn't, when did I scare you."

"Just now."

Su Xiaobao's tone was sluggish: "I'm not scaring you, I'm mad at those people ... forget it. I won't scare you anymore. In the future, I'll do anything you want. Don't cry. "

" Who has the final say in our family? "

" You have the final say. "

" So am I your older sister? "

Su Xiaobao clenched his teeth:" If you say so. "
Satisfied, Su Bei lightly smiled, then touched her stinging cheek.

After rubbing tears and snots onto Su Xiaobao's clothes, Su Bei raised her head and looked at the person in front of her.

"Then call me 'older sister'. I want to hear it."

Looking into Su Bei eyes full of expectation, Su Xiaobao finally let out a reluctant voice "....older sister"

Even Grandma Wang didn't know which one of them come out first. However in Su Xiaobao mind, he always been the older brother and Su Bei is his younger sister.

But now, as long as his sister doesn't cry, he didn't mind called her respectable aunt, let alone just an older sister.

Su Bei looked at Su Xiaobao, whose face was like he was forced to 'surrender territory under humiliating terms', and laughed.

"Crying and laughing, too ugly." Although his tone was disgusted, Su Xiaobao still carefully touched Su Bei's forehead and compare it with his own, confirming that her fever has resided.

"Why are you looking at me like this?"

"Looking at my younger brother's handsome face."

Su Xiaobao really handsome, the most handsome boy in the school.

Therefore, even if some girls know the history and rumors about the twins, they still secretly put snacks and love letters in Su Xiaobao's drawer.

Moreover Su Xiaobao also has good grades.

How can such a young man who can easily use either his face value or his talents to eat become a little rogue in the future.

Su Bei couldn't figure it out anyway.

That's how it was written in that book.

——

When she was staying in that world, Su Bei came across a novel titled 'The Road of Movie Queen'.

If the story in the book does not exactly match what she knew, Su Bei could not believe that their world was actually a novel.

In that novel, she and Su Xiaobao were not the protagonists, not even supporting characters. The real supporting character was the woman who gave birth to them: Su Mei.

In the book, Su Mei,a female side character, and Lin You, the female lead, are both trainees of an entertainment company and made their debut within a same group.

Female lead was a transmigrator. As a former international movie queen, whether it's acting or the way of living in entertainment world, none was a problem for her.

After her debut, female lead went all the way up in the entertainment world, and after participating in the variety show "Actor's Trait", she shocked four judges with one performance and became popular overnight.

Although Su Mei from the same group also appeared in several online dramas because of her outstanding appearance, not even one generated enough fame. On the contrary, because her acting was too embarrassing it even cost her popularity.

Su Mei gradually became jealous of Lin You, and this jealousy also reached its peak after the movie emperor male lead named Song Yancheng appeared in the book.

The plot afterwards was similar to most romance novels.

The male lead was disdainful and even disgusted with Su Mei who try to throw herself to him, but was attracted by the strength of female lead Lin You.

The female lead also helped by male lead again and again, gradually falling in love with him, and finally accepting his love.

At that time, Lin You was already a top-notch new actress, but Su Mei became an eighteen line actress full of black material all over her.

Because of jealousy, Su Mei did all the bad things in the book, but at the end she cannot escape the downfall fated for a cannon fodder.

Su Mei sneaked into Song family's banquet and schemed to climb into Song Yancheng's bed, but didn't know that the male lead has long got hold of her plan.

After confirming that she was pregnant, Su Mei did not rush to find the male lead, but secretly ran to the countryside.

Anyway, she has been abandoned by her company, and it doesn't matter if she doesn't go to work. She has to wait for the child to be born and take the child to find Song Yancheng and force the other party to marry herself.

Everything went well. Su Mei thought she had succeeded, but she didn't know that it wasn't Song Yancheng who had a relationship with her that night, but the male lead's rival.

-The vicious villain in the novel.

So, she and Su Xiaobao's biological father are actually the villain?

Su Bei remembers that the villain's ending in the book is miserable. However, still not as tragic as Su Xiaobao and herself.

In the last part of the novel, the fate of the twins born by the vicious female side character was also neatly arranged.

Su Xiaobao become a street gangster who was sent to prison for attempting to violate a woman, and the woman who was almost violated by him was the male lead's daughter who was filming outside.

Su Bei, who become an escort after failing her art school examination, failed to hook up with chairman Song at a banquet. Instead, she was caught by a perverted director. A week later, Su Bei was found dead in the director 's villa.

And their imprisonment and death are just to ease a family conflict in male lead family.

Although Su Bei thought that she and Su Xiaobao will not end up like their novel counterpart, but thinking of that ending still made Su Bei shivered.

——

"Are you feeling cold?" Su Xiaobao's voice interrupted Su Bei's thoughts: "I'll go find if there is any clothes at home."

"Stop, Su Xiaobao, do you want to make me die of overheat?"

"Nonsense. If you have a fever, you have to cover your body to sweat. " This was what grandma Wang taught them.

"You also said that I was almost crushed to death." Even if she need to cover her body, it's not like this.

If she wasn't wrong, the blue cloth with a horn on her head is Su Xiaobao's underwear? !

"It's really uncomfortable?" A 14-year-old boy could only think of a limited number of methods. After giving Su Bei antipyretics, he saw she still not awake. The only thing he could do was to keep looking for something to cover her sister.

"You lie in and try it yourself." Su Bei struggled to lift the corner of the 'great mountain' on her body.

"Forget it, you just sleep there." Su Xiaobao shook his head when he felt the rushing heat.

"Aren't you going to sleep?"

"I'm going to do homework first."

"Your homework hasn't been finished today?" Su Bei was surprised.

As for the homework assigned by their teachers, Su Xiaobao usually finished them between classes, and basically never need to take it home.

"Yours."

"Are you going to do my homework?"

"Otherwise?"

"Don't do," After thinking a bit, Su Bei stopped him.

"Why?" Su Xiaobao frowned: "If you can't hand in your homework, how will you explain it to the teacher tomorrow?"

"How to explain it to the teacher?"

Perhaps her teacher wouldn't ask about the reason why she couldn't hand in her homework!

Thinking of this, Su Bei's eyes flashed a cold light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 276K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
561K 18K 147
NOT MY OWN STORY OR TRANSLATION FOR OFFLINE READING ONLY Author(s) 锦橙 Artist(s) Jin Cheng Jian Tang is a bit unlucky. She transmigrated. Her husband...
1.1K 73 20
Synopsis: Once notorious for his ruthlessness, Prince Pei Yuan of the Fourth Prince's residence fell from grace and transformed into a paralyzed inva...
60.7K 2.1K 52
"Some people believe that seeing a butterfly is supposed to remind you that your deceased loved ones are still watching over you." In which a girl wi...