๐“–๐“ต๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“พ๐“ผ - (Various...

By Ma3_AuthoR

A girl suddenly move to cul-de-suc street, people gossiping about this, they didn't expect someone to move in... More

(๐“Ÿ๐“๐“๐“˜๐“œ๐“ค๐“›๐“)
"๐ป๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘œ" ๐ต๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐ผ๐ผ
"๐ป๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘œ" ๐ต๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
"๐ป๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘œ" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐ผ๐’ฑ
"๐ป๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘œ" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ฑ
"๐ป๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘œ" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ฑ๐ผ
"๐ป๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘œ" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ฑ๐ผ๐ผ
"๐ป๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘œ" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ฑ๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
"๐ป๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘œ" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฉ๐‘’๐“Œ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ!!
"๐’ข๐“๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐‘œ๐“๐’ถ" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ณ
"๐’ข๐“๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐‘œ๐“๐’ถ" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ณ๐ผ
"๐’ข๐“๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐‘œ๐“๐’ถ" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ณ๐ผ๐ผ
"๐’ข๐“๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐‘œ๐“๐’ถ" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ณ๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
"๐’ฎ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€ ๐’ซ๐‘’๐‘’๐“€"
"๐’ข๐“๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐‘œ๐“๐’ถ" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ณ๐ผ๐’ฑ
"๐’ข๐“๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐‘œ๐“๐’ถ" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ณ๐’ฑ
"๐’ข๐“๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐‘œ๐“๐’ถ" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ณ๐’ฑ๐ผ
"๐ฟ๐“Š๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ณ๐’ฑ๐ผ๐ผ
๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ณ ๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ท!
"๐ฟ๐“Š๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ณ๐’ฑ๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ
"๐ฟ๐“Š๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ณ๐ผ๐’ณ
"๐ฟ๐“Š๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž" ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐’ณ๐’ณ (FINAL)

"๐ป๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘œ" ๐ต๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ - ๐ผ

1K 24 5
By Ma3_AuthoR

"Honey, it's going to be fine," your mother said while continuing to drive.

You and your mother are on your way to your grandfather's house after a month before he passed away.

His last will was for you guys to live there.

I know how hard it is for you and your mother after your father passed away, but I just want you guys to start a new chapter. " He said before going to bed, "which is the last word he said before discovering he had died."

I know, mother, "you said Looking at the window, surfing the outside world, sighing about it.

Your mother gives you a side glance, also sighing before saying

"It must be hard for you, but I promise you that everything will be okay." Your mother reassures you

"I also know I'm not the only one who is suffering, mother."

Now looking at your mother, you then gave her a smile.

"I will also help with the journey."

Don't make me cry. Thank you, honey. " Your mother said before giving you a quick kiss on the forehead. continuing to drive, now turning.

"We are almost there."

You then grab your bag to grab something. Pulling out a paper bag, you then proceed to put it in your head.

- - -

You didn't leave your room after the incident, and your mother tried to talk to you but couldn't because of the shock still in you.

You discovered that you are not the only one who is suffering, but your mom is as well. You were thirsty at that time and decided to leave your room.

You were on the stairs now, only to stop when you heard a cry. You heard it in your parents' bedroom.

You then proceed to go to the room, peeking through the gap in the door, seeing your mother crying, holding a picture frame.

murmuring "I don't know what to do, dear." She said, looking at the frame.

If I were you, what would you do? " Your mother said now, hugging the picture frame and continuing to cry.

"I miss you and my little girl. It's like I lost two people. "

Seeing your mother like this broke your heart. You realize you are not the only one who is suffering, deciding to leave your mother for now.

going back to your room, forgetting that you were thirsty.

After a couple of days, you decided to leave your room. Going down the stairs, you saw your mother carrying a tray, ready to give it to you.

When she saw you in front of her, she dropped the tray and ran to you, hugging you tightly.

"I'm sorry mom, I didn't realize that you were also suffering."

"Shh, it's okay, I'm just glad you're finally here. That is all that matters," she said as she continued to hug you.

For now on, I'll help you too. "You said, returning the hug."

- - -

Your mother, who didn't say anything, just gave you a smile. She knows that this gave you comfort.

Grabbing the last thing in the bag, you pulled out a pen. Holding it tightly, you then put it in your pocket.

"Were here," your mother said, as she parked the car.

Now honey, I know that everything is new and kind of scary, but I assure you that your grandpa said that this place is full of wonder, "your mother said as she removed her seatbelt.

Don't be concerned, mother; I assure you that I will be fine. " You stated, then unbuckled your seatbelt and exited the vehicle.

Your mother chuckled, thinking how mature you are.

If you say so, honey, now go explore the house. I'll go call the moving truck. "

While your mother is on call, here you are standing in front of your new house looking at it. It was indeed an old house, and it was big compared to some of the houses that you pass by.

You then proceed to walk in front of the house. When you open the door, you find the house filthy, full of spider webs and dust, but the chandelier stands out the most. Even if the place is like this, the chandelier will stand out the most.

Hearing your mother end the call, she was now behind you.

"The moving truck will be here in a min- Oh wow, well as expected," your mother said now, looking at the house.

"You can check your room, honey. It's upstairs just down the hallway," your mother said while giving you the key.

seeing your mother getting the broom to clean the place up, without thinking you grab some broom as well.

It's okay, honey, go and rest"

"You should also rest, mother. You did drive us here" You said, starting to sweep the floor.

Your mother only sighs, "Thank you, but I-"

Your mother was cut off by a honking sound. Looking outside, you two notice that the moving truck is already outside.

"We can continue this later. Go to your room," your mother said, pushing you to go to your room.

Giving your mother a sigh, you then put the broom away, then proceeded to go upstairs.

Hearing your mother talk to the driver, you then continue your journey.

Here you are walking down the hallway looking for your room. Observing the place circling around, you hummed.

"Grandpa sure does have a good taste for decorating this house." You whisper as you look at the house.

Seeing your room, you then open it. Upon opening it, you found your room was massive, not really used to a lot of space. You then explored it, discovering you have your own bathroom. You also have a closet, which they call a walk-in closet.

Back in your old house, you did in fact have this, but the difference was the size of it. 

You decide to clean your room seeing how dusty it is.

When was the last time someone lived here? You thought while sweeping the floor, seeing how much dirt you had gathered. 

(Reader found the broom in the corner of the room. if you want to know)

"Now turn on the vacuum cleaner," you said, before opening your window to let the dirty air out.

After a couple of hours, you decide to take a break, seeing your room is now clean. You decided to go down to check on your mother.

"Yes, okay, I will be there."

On the stairs, you heard your mother, seeing that she had just finished speaking on the phone.

"Hey honey, I'm sorry, they needed me."

knowing your mother was a doctor, you understand her.

Don't worry, I'll be back soon. You still have some cash on you, right? " "Your mother said," as she was now at the door.

Nodding at her "I do"

I'm really sorry. I know we just moved in and I know that-" cutting of your mother, you then said

"It's okay, mother, I understand; be safe," you said as you waved goodbye.

"Thank you, hon, and you too," she finally said as she dashed to the car.

Finally, at the door, seeing your mother starting the engine before leaving, she waves at you, which you return.

After seeing the car in the distance before disappearing, you closed the door.

You decided to explore the house. The first thing you explored was the kitchen. Seeing the kitchen, you noticed how massive the place was, seeing two counters, two ovens, and two refrigerators.

You who are already used to it, proceed to move to your next stop, which is the living room.

You may be the daughter of a doctor and a businessman, but you didn't grow up a spoiled brat.

Seeing the living room, you discovered many boxes that had come from the moving truck.

Maybe I should unpack first. I can explore later, you thought.

It's a good thing my mother and I labeled everything so we know which box to open.

Here you are picking your stuff and preparing to go to your room. Upon entering your room, you notice the window is still open.

Dropping your stuff on the ground, you then went to your window to close it. You were about to close it when you noticed someone was outside now looking down.

You discovered three people. One was a big guy yelling while circling around, and the other two were talking.

You, who don't really want to interact with them, proceed to close your window. You are about to turn around, only to stop when you heard them.

Did you see that? "

"I did in fact see it."

You heard, fully turning your attention to them.

"Do you think it was a ghost double D?"

"No Ed, I think someone moved in this morning. I saw a moving truck."

"Big deal! Hey, let's introduce ourselves!"

But Eddy, we don't know if it's really a person or a ghost! "yelled the big guy, who you discovered as Ed.

You then open your window.

"You do know I can hear you," you said, now looking at them. 

The tree then looked up, seeing a person leaning on the window.

What you didn't know is that you looked like a ghost due to the paper bag and the lighting in the sky in which it reflected on your window.

"Ghost!!" Ed yelled, pulling the two towards him and running away.

"Wait, ED! "screamed the one who was wearing a black ski hat with two white stripes on each side.

But soon they were gone. Shrugging this off, you then saw the sky. "I better close my window," you thought.

Tree Ed's, huh? Well, that's new. "

then proceeded to continue what you were doing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423 18 8
Home Home didn't particularly mean anything to you Apart from it being where you lived, stayed But you've have finally found a home A home that actu...
89 1 6
It's been years since the tragedy that forever changed the course of life for a group of individuals in a small cul de sac. Most have moved on, even...
210 34 13
Featured in @StoriesUndisovered 09/01/2021 WARNING: this story contains some strong language "Leave us alone," Rebecca was whispering. "It was an acc...
1.4K 81 11
Mary is living her life alone, no friends at school, alone on weekends and on vacancy. But what she didn't know was that all her life, someone never...