๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

By firery_vry

"๐’๐Ž ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐„ ๐†๐Ž ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐–๐„ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–." ... More

๐— ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข
๐— ๐—จ๐—œ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข
๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
|2| First Day
|3| New Friend
|4| Graduation Day
|5| Team 7
|6| Survival Test
เผ„๐–ฆน๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™œ๐™šเผ„๐–ฆน
|7| C-Ranked Mission
|8| Momochi Zabuza
|9| Kakashi Of The Sharingan And Muichiro Of the Moya
|10| Just Who Are These People
|11| Haku
|12| Number One Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja
|13| Land Of Waves Mission Complete
โ€ปThe chunin examsโ€ป
|14| Sand Sibling
|15| the Chunin Exams
|16| Rookie 10
|17| Written Exams
|18| Forest Of Death
|19| Panic In The Forest
|20| That Snake!
|21| Another One
|22| Demon?
|23| Force
|24| SET YOUR HEART ABLAZE
|25| Preliminaries
|26| Per-Finals
|27| Byakugan v/s Byakugan
|28| Preliminaries Ends
|29| New Sensei's
|30| Final
|31| Zero Motivation: Guy With Cloud Envy
|32| At Long Last
๐–ฃKonoha Crush๐–ฃ
|33| The Obi Sash Demon
|34| Under Attack
|35| Brother?
|36| Tokito v/s Demon
|37| Watch The Hands!
|38| Defeating An Upper Moon
|39| Undiscovered
โจทThe Search For Tsunadeโจท
|40| Unpleasant guess
|41| Eye to Eye
|42| New Jutsu
|43| Not There Yet
|44| Gamble

|1| New Beginning

3.5K 96 15
By firery_vry

━━━━━━ 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻n𝗶𝗻𝗴 ━━━━━

━━━𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻

"Muichiro-san It's time to get up, we're we are heading to the hidden leave village today." lady Tsunade said while standing in front of the bed her sleeping students were laying down in.

It's been two years ever since Lady Tsunade found Muichiro, it looked like she nowhere to go so Lady Tsunade took her under her wings

Truth be told lady Tsunade was friends with Muichiro's mum and they were good friends, and she's still grieving the death of her friend.

The face that Muichiro has already mastered Lady Tsunade's chodic regeneration the 100-healing father after only two months of training with her, that girl was a true prodigy at birth.

Now that Muichiro is seven years old it's time for her to start studying at the academy in the hidden leaf village

Muichiro slowly sat up from her bed rubbing her eyes and looked at Lady Tsunade.

"Did you already pack your stuff?" Tsunade asks. Muichiro turned her head to the left side of the room, turned back and nodded her head.

"Good, I already packed that bird's thing as well. It would be nice to have peace and quiet around here. Hurry up and get changed, once you're done come down with your stuff too, you'll eat and once you're done you and Shizune will start leaving to go to the hidden leaf village."

"Shizune, when will we get there?" Muichiro questioned while holding her hand so she doesn't get lost.

"In a short while Muichiro-san, we're almost there." She replied. They were almost at Konohagkure. Lady Tsunade had some important messages and a scroll to give to the third Hokage.

So that's why Shizune was coming with Muichiro.

When they reached that gate two guys stopped them. "Halt! Who goes there?" One with a bandaged nose asked Shizune to show the guys some papers, they took a look at it and let us in.

They started making their way to the Hokage tower. Muichiro was looking, she could hear and see people whisper and look at her.

They reached the Hokage office and knocked on the door, to which we were met with a muffled 'Come in'. They both enter, Shizune bows while Muichiro just stood there.

'Sarutobi Hiruzan. He looks... Old well, he was Tsunade new sensei' Muichiro thought

"Hokage-sama." Shizune greeted "I am Shizune, the apprentice of Lady Tsunade, the legendary sanin, and this is Senju-Tokito Muichiro. The great-granddaughter of the second." His eyes widened a bit turn his head to face Muichiro.

"Huh? Wasn't the Tokito clan massacred forty years ago?." He questioned with a raised eyebrow. "I believe you're correct, she is the last of her clan," Shizune answered. "We came here to deliver a message from Lady Tsunade." She finished and walked towards his desk, leaving a letter on it.

"I see," He whispered then read the letter. "Well, I suppose we can arrange this." He stated then turned over at Muichiro and smiled at the younger. "Welcome to Konohagkure, Muichiro."

"Eh? Why are we here again." Muichiro said tugging on Shiune's sleeve. Shizune looked down and smiled at the younger.

"Well, because you at of age, Lady Tsunade thought it would be best for you if you lived in Konohsgkure, also to will be attending the academy here." She said.

"Will, Tsunade nee be staying~," Muichiro said while putting her hand on her chin.

"No, she's far too busy to stay in the village-" Shiune said to the younger but was cut off. "Then I'm not staying," Muichiro stated making the two adults in the room sweat-drop.

"But Lady Tsunade said-" Shizune tried to speak but was cut off once again. "I don't remember her saying that."

'You don't remember anything...'

"Beside... I don't even have my stuff." Muichiro pointed out.

"So that's what does scrolls we're about" Shizune said pointing to the scroll that was on the youngers back. "Oh... Fine." Muichiro grumbled as Shizune gained and hugged her.

"Alright, now you take care. Make sure to send a letter every week about your well-being. " She turn to the Hokage and bowed "I'll be taking my leave now,"

"Wait... So you're not going to stay with me?" Muichiro questioned stopping the older lady in her track.

She smile gently at Muichiro and placed her hand on top of Muichiro's head. "I'm sorry, but I can't lady Tsunade asked me to come as soon as I dropped you off." 'Then why not come herself'

"Fine... " Muichiro turned to face the Hokage "I'll have an ANBU escort you to your compound," He stated then asked, "Also, how old are you."

"nine... I think?"

"Ah, so you are at the age to start at the academy, did you have any prior training?" Muichiro hummed and nodded. "Good, good." He turns to an ANBU black ops behind him. "Bring me Iruka for me." The ANBU nodded and jumped away.

Soon after the said male appeared. "You called for me Hokage-sama." Muichiro looked behind to see a man in his twenties an average height and build. He has broen hair that he keeps in a ponytail, dark eyes and a scar that runs across the bridge of his nose

"Yes, now meet Muichiro she will be attending the academy as of tomorrow." Iruka turned around to look at Muichiro.

Iruka turn to Muichiro and raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure sir, she rather small and thin for her age, and why does she have a crow on her head?" He questioned.

"She'd be fine, Muichiro train's above E and D ranked mission, am I correct Muichiro." the Hokage turn to Muichiro who just nodded not caring about the conversation.

"Alright Hokage-sama I'll get everything settled for her." He bowed and then left through the door.

The old man took a puff of his smoke before dismissing Muichiro and the ANBU who lead her to her new house.

Third person

'Maybe I should get some ramen is there any food in this place?' Muichiro thought to herself while talking in a random direction.

While I was walking I spotted a small store in the corner. 'That much be the ramen.' I walked over to that store and lifted the cover.

"Welcome to ichiraku ramen, what would you like." A boy possibly the owner asked.

"Just one bowl of miso." She quietly said then took a seat. "Coming right up!" The man shouted then turned to his kitchen

"Hey, old man techui! Two bowls of the regular please!!" A voice shouted from her right side, she kept her head down how but moved her eyes to the side to see a blonde-haired boy with sea blue eyes and... Whiskers. 'He kinda looks like a cat with those...' She then took a closer look at his appearance. 'He looks young I think about my age so he's probably in the academy. His chakra reserve is huge just like mine....'

"Um..." She snapped out of her thoughts when she realized he was staring right back at her.

She then turned my head to face the front, not saying a thing at all.

"Hey." That boy called out. "I've never seen you around the village before, are you new!?" He asked, a little loud for my liking.

"Yes, I am, name?" She asked in a soft yet demanding tone.

He grinned "The names Naruto Uzumaki! And I'm going to be the next Hokage!" He exclaimed.

"Sure... My name is Tokito Muichiro." She said calmly but he looked at her with his eyes widened.

"Wait... did you say TOKITO?!" He yelled.

"Did I stutter?"

"I've heard so many stories about your clan and how you guys were super strong swordsmen and swordswomen and how the Tokito use really strong breathing techniques, hey can you use one?" He said and she nodded her head again.

"Can you show me!" He exclaimed with stars in his eyes.

"Sure..."

Two bowls were placed in front of them "Sorry for keeping you two waiting, enjoy." They clapped our hands together our hands together. "Itadakimasu." They both said clapping their hand together and began to slurp the noodles. 'It's really good

"This is the best ramen I've ever had in my life," Muichiro mumbled loud enough for the owner to hear. He puffed out his chest in pride.

I know right, Ichiraku has the best ramen I come here every single day, Dattebayo." Naruto committed as well with a wide grin on his face.

"So... What's that school thing called again, I think I'm starting there soon maybe."

"Do you mean the academy?" Naruto questioned

"Yeah... The ac-arcade, whatever I'll probably forget my way there." Muichiro said while looking at her bowl of soup.

"If you don't mind I could walk you to the school, and maybe we could be friends," Naruto asked with a bit of shyness in his voice he had before.

"Alright."

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡

"Bye Mui-chan! Thanks for showing me your cool moves!" Naruto shouted before running off to his own home.

"Yeah, bye." 'now where do I live again?' She pondered to herself this question and unknowingly she dumped into someone.

"Watch where you're going!" Muichiro turned around to see a boy that might be the same age as her but a year older.

"Mm, do you know where this address is?" Muichiro said while handing him a piece of paper. He took it and looked at it.

"The Tokito clan compound?" He asked confused. "Wait are you a Tokito?" Muichiro only nodded her head.

"Tokito Muichiro." He looked down at her to meet her eyes. "And are you lost Tokito-san" He questioned.

She nodded her head again. "Very well follow me then." he turned around and started walking. Muichiro was a tab bit behind him as she pinch the side of his clothesas a reminder that she shouldn't wonder off into a different direction.

They came to a stop, as Muichiro looked up at it, there was most covering the sky and the place looked like it has just been cleaned.

"This is the Tokito compound, your new home." Muichiro let go of his clothes and walked inside.

"𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓽𝓸"

Her door closed behind her and walked towards her room. Somehow she remembered. She reached her room and grabbed a piece of paper and started wiring.

Dear Tsunade nee
Guess what, I've got a friend!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 2.2K 71
Akina Uchiha, the little sister of Itachi Uchiha, was known for her open and cheerful nature. There was hardly anyone in the Uchiha clan who behaved...
171K 2.1K 28
Disclaimer: I don't own naruto or anything surrounding it, It all own by Kishimoto . If I could change anything in Naruto, it would be the war arc ex...
3.1K 64 25
"๐–๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐“๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ?" - โ - โ€ - โ - โ€ - โ - โ€ - This is my first completed fanfic and yeah it will be cr...
518K 17.6K 42
Rin Yuko is a young girl who was taken from her village by Orochimaru. Her whole family was killed the same night. Or that's how the story goes. She...