He Had Blood on His Hands -y...

By minhugzz

everyone knew his name they were scared to speak it because the streets have ears. Park Jimin He was a ruthl... More

❗️introduction❗️
scene 1
scene 2
scene 3
scene 4
scene 5
scene 6
scene 7
scene 8
scene 9
scene 10
scene 11
scene 12
scene 13
scene 14
scene 15
scene 16
scene 17
scene 18
scene 20
scene 21
scene 22
scene 23
scene 24
scene 25
scene 26
scene 27
scene 28
scene 29
scene 30
scene 31
scene 32
scene 33
scene 34
scene 35
scene 36
scene 37
scene 38
scene 39
scene 40
 epilogue
💥 feedback 💥
happily ever after
honor your father and your mother
teach me some moves
the sequel...
the sequal is out!!

scene 19

2.3K 105 25
By minhugzz

Jimin POV

It was a slow day at work not much happening at the company which wasn't a bad thing. I quite enjoyed the slow days I wasn't rushing everywhere or had to deal with idiotic people so I just sat at my desk going over paperwork.

I was typing on my computer when Hoseok and Jin came in loud interrupting my quiet time.

"What's up boss" Hoseok grinned sitting down on one of the chairs in front of my desk kicking his feet up I glared at him.

"Get your dirty ass feet off my $7000 desk," I said pushing them off.

"Don't touch my $500 shoes" he huffed We both sat back in our chairs arms crossed.

"Kids stop fighting your both pretty" Seokjin said leaning against the wall.

"I'm beautiful whatcha mean??" He gasped

"Doesn't matter even you guys can't spoil the good day I'm having I'm in such a great place with Yoongi I even had shower sex this morning and today isn't that busy it's a great Tuesday" I smiled putting my arms behind my head.

"Your so happy this past year I'm not used to it you just used to be so dark and brooding in your apartment alone and sad," Hoseok said I throw a pen at him he dodge is it easy.

"Love changed me" I sighed then my phone rang I took it out of my pocket seeing the name and a fat grin grew on my face.

sunshine is calling...

I quickly answered the phone and sat back in my chair he immediately started to talk.

"Class today was such a headache all I want is a box of donuts and you kissing me all over"

"Hello, lovey are you just getting out?"

"Yeah I'm actually in the car with Namjoon right now he is glaring at me but it's not scary"

"I'll fire him if he keeps acting up"

"Ooh love when you get all CEO on me it's so hot and I might jump your bones only if you promise to give me a full body massage later tonight"

"Sounds like a plan I'll even bring you some donuts and whatever you want for dinner"

"Hmm maybe jjajangmyeon and tangsuyuk a classic"

"Okay, sunshine and drinks?"

"You know what I like also I'm gonna head back to my apartment for a bit Jungkook wants me to help him with some homework"

"Okay I'll pick you up after work I have something to do in a few then I'm all yours"

"You are the best gonna give you the best blowie later"

"Mhm don't rile me up and maybe send me a booty pic"

"Definitely-ouch! Don't pinch me Namjoon! Okay darling I have to go Namjoon is bullying me"

"That's it he is fired gonna pack his shit and send him to china on a small boat"

"Nah he is a good guy but I love you can't wait to see you tonight"

"Alright see you tonight I love you sunshine"

"Hurry to me wanna be in your arms"

"Of course my sunshine loves you"

"Love you more see you soon *Mwah* "

He said then he hung up the phone I smiled at the phone dropped it on the table and looked up to see my friends staring at me with lifted eyebrows.

"You are so whipped like maximum level of whipped you have reached the top tier," Hoseok said

"Yeah if you six years ago saw you now he wouldn't believe it," Seokjin said I shrugged looking at the ring on my finger.

"I'm so happy and madly in love with a beautiful boy" I smiled

"You wanna marry him? Live happily ever after?" Hoseok said I smirked and pulled out my bottom drawer taking out a small velvet box and dropping it on the desk causing Seokjin to scoff.

"Knew it" Seokjin chuckled

"Bought it after our first date," I said looking at the box "I'm gonna ask after I tell him the truth and if he still wants to be with me I'll propose" I sighed

"That's a big step what if get scared and runs away?" Seokjin asked I took a breath.

"I'll let him go if that's what he wants" I whispered putting the box back.

"Shit that ruined the mood!" Hoseok huffed "But he will say yes Taehyung told me" he added I perked up.

"What?" I asked and Seokjin kicked Hoseok's chair making him fall off.

"Yah! What the fuck!" He shouted

"Let's go Namjoon is gonna meet us at the warehouse we still have business boys," Seokjin said I chuckled standing up and buttoning my suit.

"Why the hell are we going 45 minutes away to one of my bottom-of-the-barrel warehouses they only sell cheap weed there if I remember clearly," I said as Hoseok picked himself up.

"Because they sent a code red message we have to go check to see if everyone is alright," Seokjin said

"Damn alright let's get this over with boys I have a cutie waiting for me" I smiled as we left out the company.

⛓🩸💥

"Where the fuck is this guy it's been 15 minutes we all have places to be," Namjoon said

"What sulking in your apartment because your a coward who pushed away a great guy" Jin whispered and that made Namjoon surge towards him.

"Excuse you?" Namjoon hissed fist clench as they faced each other.

"Please boy I'm not scared of you we went to the same high school Namjoon I remember nerdy lanky you don't scare me," Jin said I rolled my eyes moving towards them as we stood outside the warehouses sun was setting.

"Stop with the pissing contest just find out what's happening," I said when Namjoon's phone rang it was loud the sound echoed in the empty parking lot.

He aggressively dug into his pocket looking at his phone and putting it up to his ear.

"Now isn't the-" he started to say then his face morphed and his eyes widen a bit.

"Woah Woah Kookie slow down what happened?" I heard

"Are you sure?- No don't call the police we are coming right now just lock the doors then go in your room don't touch anything we are coming" He said then hung up

He looked up at me "Boss" he whispered the atmosphere turn cold around us.

"Someone took Yoongi"

As the words left his mouth it was like the whole world froze around me I heard a buzzing in my ear and it felt like a wave of ice water was throw over me my worst nightmare was happening my darkness got to him.

🔪🩸💥

Hoseok was speeding it was incredibly we made it to his apartment in 20 minutes but it still felt like it took to long.

Because once we stepped into the apartment my chest felt like it was being squeezed so tight and my head was pounding. The apartment was in shambles it looked a tornado went through here.

The little coffee table was broken and the pillows on the couch were thrown everywhere. The pictures and homemade paintings on the walls were on the floor broken and there was a hole in the wall near the door and one of his slippers was sitting in the middle of the hallway the black cat ones.

"Kookie!" Namjoon yelled and Jungkook burst out of the room and he had tears in his eyes wearing a huge hoodie he saw Namjoon and dove into his arms hugging him tightly.

"W-Where is Y-Yoongi Hyung" he cried into his chest.

"What happened when you got home Kook?" Namjoon asked holding him.

"N-Nothing the door was opened and it looked like this...w-why did someone t-take him" he sobbed

"Did you talk to Yoongi before you got home?" Namjoon asked he shook his head "Okay Mr.Heo is downstairs he will take you back to my place" Namjoon said leading him out of the apartment before he came back up.

"Jungkook got a home moment's before he called me so the time window isn't that big," Namjoon said looking through the apartment

"Who fucking knows how much has passed he called Jimin around 3:30 and Jungkook got back at 5:30," Seokjin said

"What happened when you dropped him off" Seokjin asked Namjoon.

"Nothing! It was normal he went up and waved at me then walked in so I drove off" he said

"You should have walked him inside!" Seokjin hissed

"How the fuck was I supposed to know this was gonna happen?!" Namjoon snapped

"Your such an idiot you were supposed to protect him" Seokjin hissed

"Can you two cool the fuck down! The place is a mess he put up a fight" Hoseok said and something inside me snapped.

"FIND HIM NOW!" I growled fist clenched they all flinched but Seokjin pulled out his phone and started talking Namjoon went outside and Hoseok kept looking around the apartment my chest was heaving up and down.

Namjoon came back in "The downstairs bars security cameras have been cut" he said

"The bar downstairs was fucking closed today no one saw anything," Seokjin said typing on his phone then left out the door.

"His phone and school bag are in his room," Hoseok said I pulled at my hair feeling like my heart was being torn out but worse my blood was boiling.

"Fuck fuck!" I yelled "this was all fucking planned they were watching him they knew where he lived knew he was gonna be home and then they sent me away so I couldn't get to him in time" I hissed then I started to walk towards the door until Namjoon grabbed me.

"Boss, you don't know where you are going?" He said I ripped his hand off me.

"I don't fucking care!! I will burn down Seoul looking for him I was supposed to protect him now who the fuck knows who has him or what they are doing to him!! Let me the fuck go!" I yelled my head was pounding felt like my heart was dying it was missing something it needed.

"Jimin! Calm down we won't figure any shit out with everyone yelling" Hoseok spat stepping towards him.

"We won't find him at all if we sit here twiddling our thumbs!" I spat shoving Hoseok away from me.

"Jimin stop!" He yelled and I moved to grab the collar of his jacket.

"This is my fault! They took him because of me! He is in danger because of me! It's my fault Hoba...it's my fault" I whispered slowly tugging at his jacket he grabbed my wrist pulling them off him.

"Boss we are gonna find him they want something from you they won't kill him he is worth much more alive think about it," Hoseok said as he held my shoulders.

Seokjin busted through the door holding a CD "Got something get Yoongi's laptop" he said

Hoseok put the laptop on the table and Seokjin inserted the CD than loaded it up.

The screen loaded with a video it was from the noodle shop across the street the front cameras pointed right at Yoongi's apartment. On the video was a black van it was park right outside the bar/apartment nothing was happening until you see Yoongi being brought out a bag is over his head and he is kicking be held by two guys they load him in then door closes the guys who held him were wearing mask.

"The guys loading him are wearing masks but the driver" Seokjin said zooming in on the driver you can see him from the window "Him the driver I know him I've seen him before " Jin said

He zoomed in more "One of Lee's guys" Jin whispered and never have I felt more anger in my body than I do now.

"I want man sent to watch over Taehyung and Yoongi's mom," I said voice blank Namjoon nodded pulling out his phone.

I looked at my friends and then pulled out my phone already seeing a text waiting for me it was from an unknown number.

unknown:
don't leave your little lamb alone Jimin
wolves might get him

unknown:
276-1, Dongbu-dong come alone or else no funny business

I scoffed at the meteorite text and Seokjin also scoffed these guys were idiots.

"Obviously Lee had some amateurs handle this let's fucking go" Jin said

⛓🩸⛓

The car ride didn't take that long but I was only focusing on one thing.

Yoongi and bringing him to safety

The only thing you can hear in the car is the clicking and loading of the guns. Namjoon and Hoseok were also loaded up we don't know what we are going into but Jin did some research on the building and it's an abandoned paint warehouse it has two floors.

Seokjin was driving but my mind was reeling anyone who touched him is dying.

"Based on the video it has to be the three guys from the video and maybe one more Lee didn't have much time into this planned based on the attack," Jin said

I load my gun clocking it leaning back in my seat with it on my lap tapping my leg on the floor of the car "I'm putting bullets in everyone's head" I whispered

🩸🩸🩸

Jin was right it seemed like only one guard was sitting outside we pulled up and Hoseok immediately shot him with the silencer on he fell from his chair on the floor I looked up and saw the windows were boarded with wood planks.

Namjoon bust the door open and I realized Seokjin was totally wrong the downstairs had men sitting on boxes and we immediately went into open fire.

"Fuck take cover" Hoseok hissed we put our back towards the wall we could hear the shots being fired at the cement wall separating us from the shooters.

"Hoseok!" I yelled he held his gun up to his face taking a breath.

"Three men Scorpion EVO 3 S1 9mm Pistols," Namjoon said Hoseok nodded.

"Easy" Hoseok smirked he pulled another gun from his holster rolled towards the door and fired off and bullets threw through the air.

The body's dropped to the ground three bodies fell to the ground with a thud and the room started to be painted crimson.

We walked in I kicked the bodies out of my way as we headed upstairs quietly with our guns drawn fingers on the trigger.

The next moments were like a blur Namjoon busted down the door and we were at a standstill with the three guys in the room but that's not what mattered at all...

Yoongi was alright

well for the most part he was alive...

He was sitting in the corner of the room on a old mattress his mouth was taped and his hands were tied with zip ties. His feet were bare and dirty his clothes we are kinda torn and he has dirt on his face but worst of all tears were streaming down his face.

I locked eyes with him and he just began to cry pressing himself to the wall.

I felt pure anger boil inside me I gripped my gun hard it was turning my knuckles white.

We were at a standoff with the guys standing in the room with no sign of Lee anywhere but one guy who likes the little leader of this mess smiled at me like he was happy I was here.

"Knew you would come from your little lamb" he smirked I lifted my gun.

"Hand him over and maybe I'll kill you quickly" I hissed he just chuckled the guys near him joined in.

"You kill me I kill your boy toy here" he said and I couldn't deal with this shit anymore.

"Yoongi close your eyes now!" I said he immediately shut them tight and I load bullets off into everyone's chest the two men fell to the ground the one who was talking I shot him in the dick.

He groaned aloud and fell to the ground holding himself screaming in pain but I ignored him and went to my heart which was trembling.

His eyes were still closed tightly and he was shaking so much clinging to the wall. I gently approached him but I didn't touch him I stay at arm's length "Sunshine? You can open your eyes now" I whispered he didn't move just whined tears staining his cheeks eyes still closed.

"Baby I'm gonna cut you free okay? It's okay now" I said he slowly opened his eyes and locked them with mine and it was my worse nightmare...

He looked terrified

The usually look of warmth or love was erased he was scared and pale as he looked at me.

My heart was breaking but I keep a straight face I shallowed my pain "This might hurt I'm so sorry" I whispered than move to take the tape off his mouth throwing it the side he whined a bit.

I take my pocket knife out of my jacket snapping it open he saw this and his eyes widen and he whimpered scooting away from me. My heart was breaking but I couldn't show it I can't I have a job to do get him out of here.

I let out a sigh grabbing his wrist and cut him free putting the knife away standing back up Namjoon and Hoseok just walked back in as I did.

"Place is clear all these fuckers are dead Lee is an idiot" Hoseok said putting his gun away.

"Expect this guy! Really in the dick Jimin?" Namjoon said I looked at the guy bleeding out on the floor.

"I needed some answers can't kill them all just yet" I said "Tie dickless up then I'll deal with him" I said they both looked at me.

"What about..." Namjoon whispered pointing at Yoongi who was holding himself in the corner of the wall sobbing his cries filled the quiet room.

"Leave him there let's settle this first have Jin come in" I said

Namjoon gave me a look but left out the door while Hoseok happily tied up the guy who is still alive to a chair.

He passed out because of the pain but that's unacceptable so I slapped him awake he opened his eyes up and yelling in pain but I grab his jaw.

"Shut the fuck up you yelling like a little bitch won't make your dick grow back" I said he glared at me but whined in pain.

I dig my nails into his cheek "Your boss made a huge mistake hurting someone I love" I whispered darkly

"Y-Your n-not scary and y-your whore is pretty wanted a piece for my me but he kept crying and calling for you nonstop turned me off" he chuckled I growled at that taking my knife back out and stabbing it into his wound he yelled it was so loud so I hit him with the barrel of the gun he groaned but kept looking at me.

"I'll fucking kill you for breathing near him" I hissed

"Y-Your still daddy's little boy s-someone took your favorite toy and you come in guns blazing your father wouldn't have cared if his whored died"  he whispered weakly

I leaned down to be at eye level with him "So sick and tired of being compared to my father guess what I'm nothing like him" I said leaning closer to his face "I'm way worse and this is for hurting the love of my life" I whispered and stabbed him in the head right in the temple.

"Annoying prick" I sighed but quiet sobs caught my attention again and I turned around to see him curled into a ball in the corner of the room.

"Hoseok calls and have someone get the bodies out of here," I said not taking my eyes off him.

"Right okay burn or bury?" He asked

"Bury with this building" I said he nodded

I walked over to him kneeling next to him he was crying into his knees.

"Yoongi look at me" I said he just cried more "Min Yoongi I need you to look at me" I asked again.

He shook his head his whole body trembling and my heart just broke I knew what was coming...

"Sunshine please look at me," I said he looked up and his brown eyes locked with mine but it wasn't the same...my happy and full of spirit boyfriend was gone.

"Did they tell you about me?" I asked he nodded.

"Y-You k-k-killed those people" he whispered I nodded.

"They deserved it," I said more tears fell from his eyes "Are you scared of me?" I asked my heart aching at my words I wanted to reach out and hold him so bad but if he reeled away again I don't think I could take it.

"Y-Yes" he whispered and I felt the immediate snap of my heart I gulped trying not to break down "N-Now ask me if I still l-love you" he whispered

My heart froze so did my body I gulped "D-Do you still love me?" I asked and he moved like lighting he dove into my arms hugging my neck tight burying his face in my there.

"Y-Yes I-I do" he cried "B-But I'm so s-scared" he sobbed into my neck and I immediately wrapped my arms around him holding him close.

"It's okay baby it's over now everything is gonna be okay " I said

I don't know if that's true....I don't know if we will be okay now that the truth is out...

———————————————————————————

ARE YOU READY FOR THE CHAOS!!!!!

*evil laugh*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 42.3K 40
Jimin is a broke student working in the strip club. He just wanted to live his life peacefully with a sugar daddy. But his fate turns another round a...
23.1K 842 24
Jimin is an angelic face, who is totally innocent . But his father's Mafia boss married him to fulfill his father's wish .... How will he survive his...
190K 6K 20
He was a cold,heartless mafia & she was a genuine sweet girl going on with her life.He saw her & simply fell in love with her at first sight.His life...
389K 19.1K 48
Jeon Jungkook is a ruthless,cold-hearted and the strongest mafia leader of South Korea. Park Jimin is a normal cafe worker who lives with his mom an...