High Tide (Captain Swan)

Oleh believe__inmagic

What if, when the savior broke the curse in the first place, everyone was brought back to the enchanted fores... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 : Shipwreck
Chapter 2 : Pirate
Chapter 3 : Locked Up
Chapter 4 : Deal
Chapter 5 : Beanstalk
Chapter 6 : Climbing
Chapter 7 : Giant
Chapter 8 : Escape
Chapter 9 : Swords
Chapter 10 : Saving
Chapter 11 : Confession
Chapter 12 : Neverland
Chapter 13 : Camp
Chapter 14 : Bloody Demon
Chapter 15 : Dead Man's Peak
Chapter 16 : Little Talk
Chapter 17 : Only Us
Chapter 18 : Change of Plans
Chapter 19 : Leaving
Chapter 20 : Home
Chapter 21 : Henry
Chapter 22 : Messed Up
Chapter 23 : I Can't
Chapter 24 : Answers
Chapter 25 : Thinking
Chapter 26 : Rescue
Chapter 27 : Sailing
Chapter 28 : High Tide

11.6K 365 37
Oleh believe__inmagic

A little more than a year ago, the curse that brought everyone from the enchanted forest to a little town in Maine called Storybrooke was broken and brought everyone back where they were from. That curse was broken with true love's kiss, in an unexpected way. It showed that true love can also come between mother and son, between the savior and her son, Henry. And who is that savior ?

Well, it appears to be me.

The girl who thought she was abandonned by her parents because they did not want of her, the girl than ran away from foster homes, the lonely girl. Turns out I'm the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming and that I was brought to that land without magic to break the curse and bring everyone's happy ending, and I apparently succeeded. But that prophecy, or whatever it should be called, left out one detail.

It didn't get me my happy ending.

Maybe, even with parents, with a son, I was destined to be alone. With those walls I put up, I would not let love get into my life. I was to afraid to be heart-broken again. However, that changed.

And that's the story you're about to read. How I got my happy ending. Because everyone deserves one.

So, shall we begin ?

Once upon a time...

Okay, no. I'm not starting with this. I'm not a real princess, I'm not a fairytale character.

I'm just Emma Swan, and this is my story.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

14.6K 419 38
Regina rescues a child from her abusive father and raises her as her own. Since Rose wants to make Regina proud she would do anything for her. But ev...
7.4K 335 14
Princess Emma Swan of Misthaven has been living with a curse that turns her into a swan each day at sunset. Finding true love by her 28th birthday is...
4.5K 234 11
Emma Swan's life has been nothing but disappointments. After her parents tragic death, she was stuck with her terrible step mother and step sisters...
1K 3 40
After breaking the curse, the heroes get separated: some are sent back to the Enchanted Forest while some stay in Storybrooke. They will all have to...