Tᴏᴋʏᴏ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ۵ 𝒴𝑜𝓊◞ ❶❹❸

By shina_lu08

Tᴏᴋʏᴏ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ۵ 𝒴𝑜𝓊◞ ❶❹❸ ꧁━━━━━━━━━꧂ (On Hiatus) Tʜɪs Sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ Tᴏᴋʏᴏ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀ x 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄴🅁 ᴏʀ... More

༻ ❖ 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒 ❖ ༺
✿ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ info ✿
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝓅𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟝
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 7
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 8
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟘
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟝
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟞
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟟
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟘
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟝
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟞
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟟
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟠
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟘
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟝
✦ V₳ⱠⱧ₳ⱠⱠ₳
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟞
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟟
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟠
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟜𝟘

✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟠

2.6K 104 67
By shina_lu08

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ : Hᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs sᴏ Yᴀʜ I ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ sᴏ-ᴘᴏsᴛ sᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ.

I ᴡᴀs ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ʀᴇᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs. Iᴛs ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ Hᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ 𝟼:𝟹𝟺 ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ.

Aɴᴅ ʏᴀ'ʟʟ Iᴍ ғᴇᴇʟ Mᴀssɪᴠᴇ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, I ғᴇᴇʟ sᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ😢

Mʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅsᴇᴛ. I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛs sᴏ ʙᴀᴅʟʏ.

Sᴏ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴏɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏsᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. Tᴏ ᴇᴀsᴇ ᴏʀ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ

I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴀ ɢᴜʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ😊

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

Nᴇᴡ Tʜɪɴɢs Tᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

"N/n, I heard about The battle of 3/8" he started when we both seated at the chair.

"Did you heard about it from your parents? And yap I join that battle, Am I cool or what"

"you where awesome, you even have your own name"

"I know right " you said a little to loud because of excitement "Im called The Alpha "

"well someone Happy," you just grin crossing your arms "But N/n tell me it aint true" he looks at you with worried eyes "that you dint join Valhalla "

"Looks like I cant hide it anymore" you sigh and seated straight "Yes, Im with Valhalla " he was shock, giving him time suck it in before you revile the biggest news yet "Not only that but Im the commander of Valhalla"

"WHAT??!!" Pah's mouth hang open, not believing the news just like the other.
n "and more news, Baji just join too" he looks so shock right now his already making funny faces. "YO Pah you look so funny right now, No offense" you covered your mouth.

"Baji would never do that... he-He"

"He has his reasons Pah, just like you who carelessly Stab Osania without even telling me or peh." You scolded him, and he chuckles lowly averting his eyes

"Hehehe" he just smile "But still they should talk to him"

"they've tried but fail, he is focus on his goal, and I know what that is" he was about to ask you what it is but you beat him to it "And I am Not going to tell ya"

"n/n why"

"Secret " you playfully took out your tongue "and also Kazutora also join Valhalla"

"Just what is Happening, Iv been gone for a few weeks and this Awesomeness Happens, its so unfair"

"I know right it would have been more Fun with you with us"

"But N/n Why dint you join Toman? With peh"

'it's because of kisaki that I cant yet' you thought but just give Pah a sweet smile. "Don't sweat it pah I will join Toman no doubt about it, but not now I still need to do something"

"But still, I should have updated Mikey, that when I was put here, you should've been the new 3rd captain of toman."

"wo-woah you would do that?"

"Yap without a doubt, so you and peh can be together, you as the captain and peh as the vice captain"

"You should have said that while I was at the Hospital" you pointed playfully at him, and he just laugh "But seriously thought you should have said something or I might have done things differently" you whispered and Pah dint heard it cause he was busy laughing at you.

"I trust you N/n" then we both stand up and give a hug "Ca-Can you visit me again?"

"Of course, and next time I'll bring peh with me" you were already planning the next visit. Pah brightens when he heard the news.

"Than would be great N/n, stay safe alright" pah said in the sweetest yet gentle voice as possible that would made you tear up if you didn't stop youself.

"You too, oh and Dont forget to share your chocolate" you wiggle your eyebrows grinning at him. Knowing full well that your teasinv him about being single.

"Stop teasing me n/n, I'll have a girl one day"

"Not only that you will Also marry her dum dum" you wave away. When you closed the door, Paul was did outside waiting for you.

"You certainly did took your time"

"Well can you blame me, I mean I haven't seen him in so long" you said and started to walk up ahead, Paul followed behind you, studying your movements.

"Hmm" he just hums and speed of his space, now being in front "Sorry little miss, but let me remind you in one thing" he said stopping his steps that made you stop, then what he did next surprise you

Paul, push your back on the wall, his right hand holding your Hand left lifted up, the his left hand was holding your chin lifting it as well.

You were surprised from the sudden move but still composed. even still you were panicking inside.

"I am the boss here, And I don't like people, especially a girl being above me, Dont forget your place" he leans in close you can feel his Hot breath in your lips. Then you grin and He was not expecting that kind of reaction.

"so you dont like that kind of position huh?" You with a thoughtful face, Then from his threatening face flushed red.

"WHAT?" He ask flustered.

"why so red Sir paul, I just saying you don't want a girl above you, so why are so red... Haaa" you gasp "Oh my sir paul Im still a minor thinking of bad thing to a little girl like me,"

"Stop spouting nonsense " he was now pissed out which is what you wanted.

"why sire Paul" your eye lit of from excitement "Do you feel threatened from me? What have I done for you to feel so anxious"

"Nothing and Im not scared-"

"I never said scared Sir paul, But rather anxious," you lean in close that made him back up, but with your free hand you grab his head, using this motion to bring him back close to the side your mouth, leaning to his ears.

"Dont fret it Paul, I wont hurt ya" you sweetly said, that made him tingle up to down " well Not unless you hurt, touch or mingle in my affairs" your voice started to go low, "I will not hesitate to Kill you"

Paul, knees weakened at your voice, sounding so sweet like Honey, but Hot like fire, words like venom, poison in every touch and contact.
Let's just say, Paul loved it all of it.

You look at the mess you made out of him satisfied, letting yourself fully free from his gasp, you hold his shoulder and forse him on his knees before you.
"Now that's more like it" you said, and he looks above to face you, his face looks so shock, you just patted his shoulder "Let's waste no more time hah, And no need to accompany me, I already know were it is" you then started to walk away. "Nice meeting you sir Paul, Lets hope we can play again"

After a while of walking.

"Kato-kunnnn!!!" You yelled childishly opening the door wide "Im sorry Im latessss"

"Its fine N/n did you talk with him?"

"Yap It feels so nice to see him again, so lets see the miami guy"

you and Kato entered a door and see tan handsome man, you stop in your tracks staring at him to his tattoo's. Im sorry to tell but it feel like you've for the first time now what love at first face I mean body, excused my writing love at first sight mean.

kato look back you cuase you seem to stop walking, and he see you drolling.

"n-n-n/nchan your d-drolling" he panic said 'maybe I should have let her come with me, How un gentlemen of me of course she will be hungry I should have treated her first to a meal' He thought completely misunderstanding the situation.

well he thought you were looking at the cookies and water at the water that cause you to drol which was so far from the truth.

"Oh oh sorry, I just saw something, eatable i-i-I mean we-we should sit now shall we" you covered and wipe your face. Embarrass from what you just did. you then seated right beside kato while kato was infront of mister hottie.

'wonder what his name is?'

kato "Kuraki Daiki"

first name "kuraki last name : Daiki

'so that's his name, it suits him' you thought.

Kato "So tell me Kuraki what truly happened in miami" He first stare at Kato without altering a word "Why cant you not answer Sir" Katoa was gettin impatient.

【 Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: Hᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ Tʜɪs ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ 】

"Calm down Kato-kun, just chill out" You patted his shoulder and he calm down listening to you. now this time Kuraki was looking at you.

You stare at him to, Then flush him a bright smile, and that seem to caught him off guard.

"Cute" He said in a different language in a low voice that made you red.

"Hot momma!" You unconsciously said, then you quickly covered your mouth looking away.

"why those that word seems so familiar" ask kato.

"*Ahem*" you then now having the courage to talk to him "Good afternoon Kuraki, My name is Y/n And if ever I would like you to answer my questions honestly" you said in his language that made him shock, that you know how to speak English/spanish.

"So I cant really hide it now huh?" He just sigh and flush a sly grin, combing his hair back looking at you.

'That was so hot no! His tricking me, distracting me, and its really working' you thought 'But I wont loose. So you want to play hard to get huh! Then let's play.

"So Kuraki, what truly happened?"

"We Drink all night and Hit on every ladies we can get" he said with a smug grin "Just like you, your hot, ya dont mind having an affair with me right?"

"First of Im single 'For now that is'" You said like a whisper "second your way TOO OLD for me Your 21 and Im 14 'turning 15' What you are doing is Harassment" You said and that put on thick marks to his forehead.

"And that makes you A Fucking dickhead Pervert" you said childishly and that made his blood boil "No offense, just saying the truth" he was now mad.

"What Happened Y/n why he looks so red?" Kato ask.

"Well let's just say The truth hurts" You just shrug your shoulders.

"You Bitch" kuraki said that made you force a smile. And your now losing your patience.

"Then if Im a bitch, Then your a Dick" you took out your tongue.

"You slut!" Kuraki smiled to his teeth

"You shit!" You just titled your head acting cute while saying this that really piss him off.

While you and Kuraki are trowing, insults while smiling at each other. And here is Katoa looking back and fort at the both of you, having no knowledge and hell not knowing what the two of you are saying.

'What are they saying? And why are they smiling like that?' He thought.

'Ahh! They must be complementing each other before Talking to a deeper conversation' he smiled nodding in the process. 'Y/n really is a nice girl'

"Kato-kun" you called to him and he look at you "Looks like he doesn't not want to talk with you around"

"What do you mean?"

"Is it alright for you to leave and Let me talk to him alone?"

"WHAT?!! no He might hurt you!!"

'More like I might hurt him' you just smiled.

"I can always run or shout for help, I'll be fine"

"y/n This place is sound proof" kato said.

"Ohh, " you just said but smirk, 'Then that's even better' you thought evily.

"Im trusting you for this one n/n" kato just sigh.

"Hai~" He stand up and walks to the door but before he could leave. He first looks back at kuraki, glaring at him.

"If I see a scratch on her I wont let you slide" He warn dangerously at him then leaving us behind.

When he was out of sight, you stand up and walk across the table at the side of Kuraki, he first looks at you mischievously, then you smile brightly just like the cute girl you are.

Then just a second you grab his jaw your aura changing in the process, to your commanding side, that made him froze. He looks at your eye's he saw death in it.

"Now Then what should I do to you now that were alone" you grin.

"This is not cute this is-" kuraki just looks at you.

"What? Hot I know" You just rolled your eyes "Now if you dont want four of your bones broken, Then answer all my questions and with Honesty is if you lie I wont hesitate to break you"

You then let go of him, walking back to where Kato was seated so you can face him. You lean on your back and crossing , your arms to your chest and your legs.

"Now this sir Kuraki, Why have you been sent here?"

"Because they couldn't handle my hotness" kuaraki said with a bug proud grin. the way you look at him was so deadpan disgusted.

"I'll ask you again, and let me warn you do not let me repeat it for the 3rd time" you lean to the table "Why have you been sent here?"

"because my Dick is long" kuraki Raise his Head high.

'Someones very full of himself'

"Haaa what a very naughty boy," you sigh shaking your head walking back to his side "Dont blame me, Ive warn you," you grab his arm and shoulder, and grin "Blame it on your stupidity"

'No she wouldn't, she's weak, She's a girl for goodness sake she doesn't hav the strength to break my a-" he was cut out by his thoughts.

When you quickly, unhesitatingly break his arm. He screams in pain.

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ : Tʜɪs Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Lᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ Iᴍ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴ ᴅᴇsᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ɢᴜʏ's Mʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ sʜᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ʜᴇʜᴇ.

Iᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, I'ʟʟ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

Wʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʜᴀs ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ Hᴀᴘᴘʏ,🤗

Sᴏʀʀʏ ɢᴜʏs, ғᴏʀ ʏᴀ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sɪʟʟʏ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs 😅 Bᴜᴛ ɪᴛs ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ sᴏ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ɴᴏᴛ sᴏʀʀʏ😆.

Bᴜᴛ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜsʟʏ Tʜᴀɴᴋ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɢᴜʏs☺️
Hᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴀ ɢᴜʏs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Fᴀɴᴛᴀsᴛɪᴄ ᴅᴀʏ😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 2.4K 36
♡‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵‿♡ ★𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘟 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳★ ミ★ 𝑌/𝑁 𝐿/𝑁 𝑎 𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙 12 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡ℎ...
5.8K 316 11
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐅- 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻 ✧𝖸𝗈�...
12.1K 406 25
❝𝗜'𝗠 [𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘] 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗠 𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗❞ ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷ ☪︎𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 [𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲] 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗹�...