LIGHTING SOCCER EXTRAORDINARY...

By BrightLightPops123

Please do not read this book ever again. I am deleting this soon..I guess... More

Author's Notes
OUTER CODES
OUTER CODE 1
OUTER CODE 2
OUTER CODE 3
OUTER CODE 4
OUTER CODE 5
OUTER CODE 6
1. PILOT- A DREAM TO BECOME A REALITY! WELCOME TO EVER BRIGHT!
2. EVER BRIGHT'S FOOTBALL TEAM!
3. THE DARK DRAGON OF STARRY STARNIGHT!
4. MISS PING'S TRAINING
6. A NEW TEAM MEMBER AND A NEW MANAGER?!
7. BONDING, A DYNASTIC NEW MEMBER AND A FAMILIAR PERSON IN DISGUISE!
ANNOUNCEMENT
8. THE INCREDIBLE SPEED AND POWERFUL DEFENSE OF YELLOW FIELD DALE
9. ISAAC'S CHOICE: THE SOCCER CLUB OR THE LIGHT MUSIC CLUB? (FIRST PART)
BAD NEWS, BUT......
10. STARRY STARNIGHT'S NEW GOALIE! THE SPIDER OF DARKNESS!
11. ISAAC'S CHOICE: THE SOCCER CLUB OR THE LIGHT MUSIC CLUB? (SECOND PART)
SAY GOODBYE TO THIS BOOK FOREVER

5. EVER BRIGHT VS STARRY STARNIGHT!

8 2 1
By BrightLightPops123

Aenon's POV

That girl... I can't believe she just blocked Ethan's powerful shoot. Who is she anyway? Not to mention, that girl had some skills.

"Mylie. Not a bad move for a first year like you." One of the Ever Bright members said the one with the frosty blue hair who's wearing a white fedora with a blue ribbon.

First year?! So, she's only a beginner?! No. If she's still a beginner she should not had any experience in football, but still. How is she good at playing football?

"Hey, Capt. What's da matter?" The goalie, Moose Antlerson asked me. "Oh. Uh. It's nothing." I said.
"Is there something distracting you?" Aries Woolsen asked me too.
"No. Not at all."
"Okay. If you say so, chief."

Narrator's POV

"The scoreboard hadn't changed yet! The scores are still zero! None of the teams had scored yet! Who will win this match?!"

The Ever Bright student council are all watching the match and some of them are not impressed.

"Gosh. That team is going to be so hilarious when they lose." One of the members said.

"Yeah. They're going to be Ever Bright's huge disgrace! They'll ruin our image!"

"They're nothing but a bunch of weak little losers!"

The other members of the student council all started to laugh and insulting the football team, the council president is just in silence.

"That girl. What she just did...That was so stupid of her!"

"Yeah! What an embarrassment! She's such an embarrassment!"

"Hahahahaha! Agreed!"

"Will you guys please be quiet?!" The council president suddenly spoke ordering the other members.

Back at the field, Mylie passes the ball to Blake but the ball got stolen by Leon and he passes it to Scorpio. Ophelia slide tackled him but she missed because Leon just passed the ball to Ethan, while the dark dragon receive the ball from him someone suddenly bumped into him and the two of them fell. The one who bumped into him is Mylie.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" She apologized.
"No. It's alright! Oh no. My hair got tangled to your spikes!"
"Eh?! Oh no. Here let me remove them."
"No, no. It's fine. It's my hair."

The two of them were having a trouble with their hair that just got tangled together, while they were busy with this. They did not notice someone's jealous aura.

"That girl...!! Is she trying to steal my Ethan?! I won't let her! I'll give her, her funeral!" Spinel cried in total rage and jealousy.

The referee helped the two and both of them finally got separated. The game continues. Spinel glares at Mylie  giving her a gazing murderous threat.

Mylie's POV

Wow. I can't believe I just got closed to one of my football idols. This is a really lucky day for me. But, that girl just angrily glared at me. Was that Ethan Drakes' girlfriend? Oh. She's really mad at me so jealous, welp. I can't blamed her.

The sound of the whistle was just been heard and that means, it's the end of the first half and none of the teams scored yet.

At our bench shelter, we are having a team meeting. Our manager gave us each some waters and towels.

"Mylie. Is your leg okay?" Freddie asked me with concerned.
"Yeah. It's fine. No need to worry." I said to him with a reassuring smile. "Hmph. You idiot! That was really dumped of you! You're such an embarrassment of this team!" Gretchen said to me sarcastically. "Gretchen! You should had thank her because she prevented the ball to go into the net! Thanks to her, our opponent didn't made a score!" Mariela told her.

"Hmph. There is no way that I am thanking her!! What she did was so lame and crazy and so embarrassing!"

"Gretchen! Oh. Please don't mind her, Mylie."

"No. It's fine. I really understand her."

Gretchen only had accepted my classmates, but not me. I really need to do something to win her trust and acceptance, she's my senior after all. A really short girl or small who's a third year. Gretchen Valentine might be sarcastic or mean, but I know that there is a really sweet and a good side in her.

She noticed me staring at her for too long and it annoys her."Um. What are you looking at, dummy?! Don't you know staring at someone is really extremely rude?! How dare you?!" She suddenly scolded at me.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" I apologize and turned my gaze away from her. I heard her scoff.

"Hey, Coach." Gretchen said to Miss Ping.
"Hm?" The Chinese woman looked up from her phone. "Yes, Gretchen?"
"Can you please put Mylie on bench? She's going to be way more embarrassing and pathetic on the second half." The way she said that it really hurts me.

"Sorry, Gretchen. But I can't do that." Miss Ping said. "Mylie is needed to be in on the field. Whether you like it or not." This angered Gretchen, but she calmed down. She went to me and gave me a dark angry glare and said, "I hate you so much in my whole life, Mylie Shaine." I gulped.

Damian's POV

That girl. Just who is she? Can't believe that someone like her would manage to stop Ethan's shoot. How impressive.

Ever Bright. I need to find out more about these guys. I learned that they had two powerful forwards, but where are they? Why aren't they here right now to help their team?

"Damian. Do you think Ever Bright will be a very worthy opponent to us?" Raphael asked me. I just gave him a shrug. "Who knows. I think they're just a bunch of weaklings who got luck in them." I turned my gaze to Amelia. "Hey, Amelia. Those two are your siblings right?"
"Yeah. Tristan and Briar. What are they doing here joining their team?"
"Are you disappointed in them?"
"I don't know. I have never seen any of my siblings for a long time. And, I haven't even talked to them."
"Oh. You know that you'll never leave Omega Empire. You belong to the Omega Program now, Amelia. As their property."
"Damian. I think you should shut up."
I just smirked and returned my gaze to the field.

Ethan's POV

I was staring at Ever Bright and especially to her, the girl who just bravely stopped my shoot. The captain even told me that she's only a first year. I doubt it, a first year like that could never stopped my shoot.

"Here, Ethan. You can have my water. Yours had already ran out." Spinel said, handing me out her bottle of water. "Oh. No, thanks Spinel. I'm good." I said to her.

"Oh~! When you refused. It had already filled up my thirst~! Your voice is my water~! So refreshing and so good~!"

I sweatdropped at her. Is she okay?

"Spinel. I think you need a medicine." I heard Leon said.
"Yeah. You had the fangirl disease, woman." Scorpio said.
"Fangirl disease? Is that even real?" Sagittarius ArcherWell asked confusingly.
"Nope. I doubt it." Capricorn SeaGoatson replied to him, adjusting his glasses.

"Do you think Ever Bright's going to beat us?"

"I doubt it that they will."

"Yeah. I think they're just a bunch of weaklings who are just being lucky."

Narrator's POV

It's finally time for the second half of the game. All the team players went back to their positions.
The referee was just about to blow the whistle when suddenly...

"I'm sorry for this game intrusion, everyone. But, we seemed to be having a problem on the football field." A female voice spoke through the speaker. Everyone started to wonder and are all so confused what the problem is.

"It seems that we have gophers wandering underground and need to be get rid as soon as possible. There are so many gophers underground so, I'm afraid this game is cancelled for today."

"Cancelled?!"

"What do they mean the game is cancelled?!"

"Unbelievable!! I was looking forward to see who's going to win this match!!"

"What a disappointment!!"

"They better not be joking around!!"

The whole audience started to complain about the game's cancellation and some are even groaning and moaning in disappointment. Even the players are all disappointed and none of them are even scored yet, so no one wins.

"Aw. Why did they cancelled the game for just some cute gophers?!" Mariela whined.

"At least, we were all having fun out there, right guys?"

"Yeah! That was so fun!"

"I can't believe Ever Bright had finally played football again after two years!"

"Everyone. Let's do our best together as a team and aim for the top! We will bring Ever Bright to the top and became football champions!"

"Let's all do our best as a team!"

"Yeah!!!"

A phone's ringtone was heard all of a sudden. "Whoopsie. Sorry. That was mine. I better take this." Miss Ping giggled, then she ran off in a hurry confusing everyone.

Somewhere, Miss Ping was all alone or maybe. She sees the caller's name on her phone screen and she suddenly felt so disgusted.

"Hello? Oh. It's you again. What a stunning and shocking surprise to hear your voice again." Miss Ping said in a disappointed tone.

"I still can't believe you manage to contact me in this realm! How are you and Lakee..no, I mean Li Hao are doing?" She tried to disguise her angry tone by pretending to be cheerful.

"Oh~Hohohohoho~! Oh, Ping Ping. Isn't it so lovely to hear your voice again after so many long years."

"Ugh. Yi. Please do not call me that nickname ever again!" She tried not be to sound so angry.

"Why? I always called you that when we were together!" The Chinese man exclaimed from the other line of the phone. Welp, she tried to hold her anger and it seems like she can't do it anymore.

"We are not together as partners anymore! Don't you have that Natasha right now? She's way more prettier than me!"

"Yes! But, you are way more beautiful too!"

"Too bad for you! I gained so many weight after you abandoned me!! We were supposed to be the greatest duo ever!! You hurt my feelings!! You betrayed me during our time in Orion! You didn't take me with you! You promised that you will come back for me! But, you didn't! I was waiting for you and kept believing that you will come back for me, pal!!"

"Ping! I have a reason for it!"

"Say no more you, idiot! Goodbye!!"

"Ping! Wai-"

Too late, she hung up already. She inhaled and exhaled to calm herself.

Wait. She knows Mr. Yi?! The Chinese coach of Raimon Island and Inazuma Japan?! No. Way! But, how did they know each other? Were they a couple before? That's a really deep mystery that we need to solve.

A short girl with a panda mask came to Miss Ping and she was holding a letter, in a black color with gold glitters and a gold sealed mark from someone. She gave the letter to Miss Ping and she immediately leaves like a ninja.

"Hm? A letter? I wonder who would send me this letter? Huh?" Miss Ping noticed something familiar with the sealed mark, the symbol looks extremely familiar. "That sealed mark. No way. The Dynasty Rulers. I thought they don't want to contact me ever again after what happened last year.why do they wanna send me this letter from the other realm?" She tore up the envelope and takes out the letter inside. She reads it and her eyes suddenly became widen. What could possibly the letter say? Is it serious or too serious? Oh. Trying to solve all of these mysteries gave me so much pressure already! I wanna know everything already!!

But, we don't need to rush everything now, do we? That will ruin the whole story and we don't want that do we?

Good. Let's continue this story on the next chapter.
................................

The Dynasty Rulers are belonged to Auriana_AuraGuardian. I'm so sorry that I borrowed her Ocs without her permission. I thought it would be nice to have the Dynasty Rulers as special guest stars here in my book. I hope that she'll forgive me for borrowing her characters without her permission.

I really wanted to know what the letter from the Dynasty Rulers say. Hey, maybe you fabulous readers could comment and tell me what they wrote in the mysterious letter. You can used your imagination and your thoughts.

I will see you all in the next chapter...

I hope you guys enjoy reading this. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 944 24
THIS BOOK WILL BE DELETED ON THE 4TH OF AUGUST
43.8K 1.3K 27
You are part of the Raimon soccer club, after your defeat in Barcelona orb the Raimon soccer club was temporarily disbanded because all members of th...
77.1K 2.8K 82
I wrote this book when I was just 14 and deleted it a few months ago by mistake so I'm republishing it without editing. Don't blame me for the cring...