My Quirky Love

By Imisshoe

This book can be read as a stand alone Greyson Blake Rosen-Hower Who doesn't know that name? Everyone with a... More

Chapter 1: The floor is lava
Chapter 2: Three idiots
Chapter 3: Loner
Chapter 4: Stranger Danger
Chapter 5: Mr. Hoodie
Chapter 6: cute dresses
Chapter 7: Popeyes
Chapter 8: Intelligence
Chapter 9: Adopted
Chapter 10: catch you
Chapter 11: Excessive
Chapter 12: Kung Fu Master
Chapter 13: isn't he in Star wars?
Chapter 14: Twin
Chapter 15: Stud
Chapter 16: Old man who sells Fried chicken
Chapter 17: Male pregnancy
Chapter 18: The Rosen-Howers
Chapter 19: hemorrhoids and cushion seats
Chapter 20: Are you rich?
Chapter 21: Cunning Mrs. Rosen- Hower
Chapter 22: Bouncy castle
Chapter 23: God help me
Chapter 24: Let's talk about Periods
Chapter 25: dimples
Chapter 26: English 101
Chapter 27: Gagged
Chapter 28: Alligator
Chapter 29: Mrs. Austin Power
Chapter 30: Operation first date
Chapter 31: Alfred the AI
Chapter 32: Who runs the world
Chapter 33: Junk
Chapter 34: Pesky Flies
Chapter 35: Mr. Mute
Chapter 36: Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Chapter 37: snakes and ladder
Chapter 38: suspicious
Chapter 39: Elephant's trunk
Chapter 40:Pollination
Chapter 41: Extinction
Chapter 42: Cockroach and Mold
Chapter 43: Camping
Chapter 44: 911
Chapter 45: Chokehold
Chapter 47: Purple Unicorn Onesie
Chapter 48: kidnap
Chapter 49 Are You ready?
Chapter 50: The chaotic plan
Chapter 51: Sky is the limit
Chapter 52: K.O
Chapter 53: Five years
Chapter 54: Power
Epilogue

Chapter 46: Procreation

15.8K 818 149
By Imisshoe

Greyson's POV

"Let's make a baby."

I can hear someone's suddenly gasping for air.
I don't even care who may it be.
May whoever that was, Rest In Peace.

I have more Important thing to address than saving a family member.

I need to focus. Procreating with Sunshine is more important their lives.

I scrutinize the face of Sunshine and knowing her, I know she blurt that out to distract me.

Now she got my attention. I mean she always have my attention even if I am away from her.

I mean it doesn't hurt to make fun of her sometimes.
Her reactions are entertaining.

I feel myself smirks and I lustfully stare at Sunshine.

Her expression suddenly transform from being sheepish to became flustered all of a sudden.

I lean towards her so our face are much more closer.

"If you want to make a baby so bad precious. You should have said so. You know I'll give everything you want and that includes little version of us." I murmur.

I grab her hand and Sunshine's eyes widen.

"Let's go then. I don't want to disappoint you, after all I am made to please you precious."

I stood up and a little bit forcefully pull Sunshine. I prayed I did not bruise her.

"What the hell!? We are literally all dying here and you are just gonna ignore us to procreate?!"

I glance at Jamison who was rubbing his chest and in my peripheral vision I can see Parker performing Heimlich maneuver to a literally choking Gabriel.

My father was still sitting in his seat but he is shakily chugging a lot of water while Ameera was rubbing our father's back in worry.

I shrug my shoulders and said "Yes. Tell the MIB to help you bury Gabriel somewhere in the estate or you can just burn him. If that's all, I have an important business to attend."

I turn back to a now pale looking Sunshine.

I decided to carry her because it will be much faster.

I carried Sunshine towards the house when I suddenly felt her wiggle.

"Wait Grey!" She exclaimed.

"What?" I replied.

"Stop walking!"

I stop and look down to my world.

"What? You want to make a baby here?" I ask then I made a show of looking around us.

"I know you love Tarzan precious but really? You want to do it In the middle of the wilderness?"

"No!"she protested and wiggle in my arms so I mournfully lower her down to her feet.

Precious looks up at me and scowl.
I have a feeling that whatever that comes out of her mouth will thoroughly entertain me.

"Grey Grey! I am just joking! You know I am not ready for hanky panky, hiding your hotdog to my bun,-"

What the hell? Hiding your ho- I don't even want to continue saying that.

"-shag, hump, bonk, bang or whatever you want to call it.-

"Sex?" I cut her off.

Sunshine dramatically sigh and nodded.

"Yes! I am not much well versed on that! I need some education! I should have ask your mom or your dad for some pointers! Or maybe Uncle Blake will be much more appropriate because he gots quadruplets in one pregnancy! Or maybe I should really just ask your parents because they have 5 kids and James really looks like a man who really do that exercise five times a day!"

Okay. Hearing my relatives and my fucking parents having sex is not in my bucketlist. Ever.

I should have stop Sunshine's rant but I am a masochist so I still let her speak.

"Oh I know. I will ask Jamison or Gabriel to watch porn with me. I believe they know some sites. Well if Gabriel is still alive that is. I don't think he is, he's color blue already when we left! Oh my God! We left while your brother is already partially meeting God! Grey Grey we should go back!"
Sunshine shouts in panic.

She grab my hand and runs back.
I just let her drag me back.

Procreation is in suspension. Indefinitely.

I really should just propose and get married the next day so I'll not die of blue balls.

We're going the wrong way. I silently thought.

After a while, Sunshine stops walking.

"I think we are lost Grey Grey."

I know we are, 15 minutes ago. I mentally answered.

"We sure are precious." I answered.

I look around, I am trying to figure out on what area of the estate we are in.

We are near the house of our staffs. We are on the other side of the estate.

At this point I will not walk all the way back. It would've much better to go to the staff houses then borrow a golf cart.

"Come on Precious. Let's walk this way."

Sunshine looks at me worriedly. "Bu- But Gabby."

"He's fine precious. Choking on a piece of meat will not kill him."

"Promise?" She ask.

"I promise." I hope to God Gabriel's alive. I don't want to break my promise to Sunshine.

We walk hand in hand towards the little village that my parents create for our staff.

This area contains two 10 floor condominium that houses our single staffs and around it are scattered 3 bedroom town houses for our staff who has family.

I believe they don't pay rent or bills.

I can already see a group of our staff talking outside of their respective houses.

One of the off duty MIB saw us approaching, disbelief was evident on his face.

"Master Greyson and Madam Sunshine?" He exclaimed.

The group of staff surrounding him laughs and one of them even said "Hey man. Are you crazy? Master will not come in this area! He has more important stuff to do than come to our homes!"

"True."

"You need to rest man. You are seeing things." One staff said.

The MIB pointed at us and the group looks our way.

They all suddenly stands properly. One even hide his beer behind him.

"Goodevening." I greets while Sunshine wave at them enthusiastically and tried to release her hand from my hold, no doubt she will hug them if I let her go.

No way.

All her hugs are reserve only for me.

"Master Greyson! May we help you?" One kitchen staff nervously ask. I believe his name is John.

"Yes please John. Can we borrow a golf cart? I will personally return it tomorrow morning."

John was stunned when he realize I know his name.

My parents instill to my siblings and I since we were young that we should know all the names of our staffs because they are our family, well except for mommy who can't really retain longer names that's why we always use the word MIB for our securities.

Mommy calls them that or sometimes she calls them sweetie, sweetheart or weirdly sugar if she wants something from them.

It was funny whenever mommy used her endearments to our staffs and daddy expects it was for him but it was not.  His expression was priceless.

"Of course Master Greyson! You can use the golf carts! Please wait we will just get a cart for you." Daniel said. He's one of our landsacaper.

Daniel nudge a still stunned John.

John shakes his head and said "Yes.
Yes. Golf cart. I'll bring it now."

John scurries to the center of the village.

"Do you want something to drink Master Greyson and Madam Sunshine?"

Sunshine beams at Joy, one of the assistants of Grampa G.

"Can I please have some water. Tap water will do." Sunshine answered.

Joy shooks her head and enter the house in less than a minute she came back holding a glass of water.

"Tap water will not do Madam. You might get sick. I am sorry I don't have Evian or Fiji on my fridge."

Sunshine shooks her head while accepting the water. "It's just water. No need to fuss beside, I don't know who is Evian and Fiji. Are they your siblings?"

Joy just smiles. She's obviously used to Sunshine.

As soon as Precious finished her water the golf cart arrives.

I help Sunshine sits at the passenger side then I return the glass back to Joy.

"Are you sure sir that we don't need to drive you back?" John ask.

"No thank you. I am sorry that we bother you. We'll be on our way now John, Daniel, Joy, Ken and Jimmy. Have a Goodnight." I said

We left them stunned. It's so fun surprising them sometimes.

"Where are we going?"

"Going back to the camp site precious."

Sunshine nodded and look ahead.

"Grey Grey. Can I request something?" Sunshine ask.

"Sure love. What's your request?"

Sunshine looks down and  starts to play with her fingers.

"Can I please attend baking school? I mean is it possible with my condition? Will they accept me even if I am Stu-"

I stops the cart and park it. I face Sunshine who was still furiously playing with her fingers.

I gently hold her hands.

"Look at me Sunshine. Please?" I said softly.

Sunshine slowly looks up.

I can see fear, nevousness and dejection in her eyes.

"Sunshine what did I say before? That word doesn't define you. You are smart baby. You want to attend baking school? Of course you can! They will be honored to accept you. I am sure of it." I assure her.

"I did not finish highschool Grey Grey." She said.

I shook my head. "Precious they don't need any diploma. Just bake something then I will personally  bring it to the academy. Okay?"

Sunshine smiles and nodded.

I kiss her lips when I am starting to pull back Sunshine suddenly opens her mouth. Is this an invitation?
When her tongue touches my lips all bets are off. This is a fucking invitation.

I don't know how Sunshine learned how to french kiss but I have some questions. This is way beyond beginner. She tries to dominate our kiss but I did not let her.

Sunshine pulls back pouting.

"Will you let me suck your tongue while we are kissing?" She suddenly ask.

Did I hear her right?

Did Precious really ask that?!

"100% yes. Preferrably 24/7 precious." I answered immediately.

Sunshine nodded eagerly. "Ok then let's go back. I am really worried  about Gabriel's state."

My delight suddenly vanish.

Damn it.

I hope Gabriel passed out.

Joking.

Not.

We arrive and unfortunately Gabriel  is alive and guess what? He's fucking eating as if he is not choking half an hour ago. Unbelievable.

"That was fast! I knew it! Big bro did not even last for 10 seconds!" Jamison shouted.

Daddy looks at me worriedly.

Did he believe what Jamison said? Again. Unbelievable.

"Grey. Do you need some pointers son?" Daddy ask solemnly.

I shook my head.

"We didn't even do it and for the love of Jesus and his apostles I will never ever ask any sex advice from you!" I exclaimed.

"Hey just securing some grandbabies. I need more people to spoil! I need to make sure you know how! You and your siblings have no social life so how would I know if you know how to have sex?!" My father exclaimed back.

"Hey! That's insulting!" Jamison protest while Parker agreed with him.

"We know how daddy." Ameera added. My father,my brothers and I suddenly looks at her in disbelief.

Ameera shrug her shoulders and flips her hair back. "What? It's 2022 now. Of course I'll get all the information I need on the internet."

My brothers, father and I silently leave Ameera and Sunshine. We walk to one corner of the campsite and form a circle.

"I told you. We should create a program to filter all the information that search engines have then sells it to concerned parents." Gabriel mumble.

Daddy nodded solemnly. "Do that. I'll give you half a million to start that project."

"What if Ameera's already pregnant?" Jamison gasp.

"No question ask. We will accept it fully. We will support your sister. A child is a blessing no matter what."
Our father replied. My brothers and I nodded in agreement.

"Oh no. I don't even know how to change diapers." Gabriel said.

"Should I book an OBGYNE just in case?" Parkers murmur.

"I'll be on night duty then so Ameera can sleep when the baby is born." Jamison volunteered.

"I can bring the baby in the office" I said.

"GREY GREY! AMEERA SAID SHE WILL TEACH ME ALL THE THINGS I NEED TO KNOW IN MAKING BABIES !!"  Sunshine excitedly shouts.

"I suddenly felt dizzy." Jamison said.

"I think I'm gonna vomit." Parker added.

"I'll not survive the next day at this point if this goes on." Gabriel whine.

"Ameera will be home schooled until she finish college." Daddy decided.

I slump on the forest floor and reflects on my existence in this world.

A/N I deeply apologize for not updating for almost 2 weeks. I am swamp with test, work and seminars because I am in the middle transferring in another country.

I hope you still love me even if I neglect to update my story. 😅

If everything settles down I am sure I'll be back on track.

I love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.4K 25
''Let me help you, ma'am,'' a man who was probably the flight attendant said. Damn. Ryerson Reeds even had handsome flight attendants. The man stoope...
56.2K 1.6K 39
Daniella Robert gets the surprise of her life finding out that she was married to a guy she really didn't know anything about after having a night of...
400K 15.9K 47
"Sir here is your card. I'll head to my room. Good night sir, Ms. Collins Have a wonderful night" He smiled at her and Jane replied to him with a bea...
La Principessa By jh

General Fiction

439K 4.3K 8
"You are our sister, Ana! Our little girl and our world. You may not be ours by blood but you are ours by heart and choice, baby. We love you." ...