Eros

Bởi NefeliBata053

Can "true love" happen again? Eros, the guy who has given up on the idea of love. For him love was a doze to... Xem Thêm

Preview
Aesthetics
2. Perfect Best Friends
3. The Broken Boy
4. Who was she?
5. Wish
6. God Of Love
7. Bad Boy Facade
8. First Meeting
9. I'll Be There
10. Help Him
11. 'Her'
12. Truly Happy
13. Agony
14. Brother
15. Story
16. Grandchild
17. Where It All Began
18. Disappointment?
19. The First Wish
20.What Happened That Night?
21. House Party
22. Messed Up
23. Small Adventure
24. The Perfect Confession
25. Moon
26. Game
27. Beautiful Disaster
28. Princess and Queen
29. Their First Kiss
30. Other Half
31. Realisation
32. Decision
33. Jealous
34. Memory Lane
35. It's a Good Kind Of Madness
36. Amusement Park
37. The Kissing Sin
38. The Diary - 01
39. In My Head
40. Us
41. Failure?
42. Just Friends
43. Mission "Choco"
44. Drunk
45. Parents
46. It's Love
47. Warmer
48. The Party of Armani's
49. The Truth
50. Moon And Earth
51. In Love
52. Friends and Movie Night
53.1
53.2 The Diary - 02
54. Peaceful
55. Family?
56. Connecting the Dots

1. New Beginning

277 31 143
Bởi NefeliBata053

_____________________________________

Sometimes all I wish is to go back in the time of primitive man, when life used to be much less complexed. Now we people require so much materialistic things in our day to day life.

"How many more?" Giving up, I sat on the floor looking at all the boxes we had carried within the past hour.

"A few. You wait here, I'll bring them." came the tired voice of my best friend, Hazel.

"Such a sweet boyfriend I have!" I exclaimed dramatically.

"For a millionth time, Aru use the term second hand. People give me weird looks every time you say that."

I laughed at her statement and then stood up.

When did I even pack all of this?

Sighing I opened one of the boxes which had 'Clothes' written on it and moved it into the closet and started arranging the extra large sweatshirts, hoodies and sweaters.

I heard a loud thud coming from outside and I quickly ran out only to find Hazel lying on her ass and the box fallen beside her.

"What the..." I laughed out loud at the amazingly beautiful sight in front of me.

"Stop laughing bitch and help me get up, it hurts so bad. I think I might have broken my bone."

I went towards her still laughing like a maniac because I just couldn't control it. I let out my hand for her to hold it and stand up but instead she pulled me down and I fell right on my knees.

"Owww why the frick would you do that huh?" I asked getting up and rubbing my knees.

It was Hazel's turn to laugh now. "That's what you get for laughing at me." She said inbetween her fits of laughter.

"Whatever is this the last box?"

"Yup lets carry it inside and then start with the setting." Hazel said carrying the box.

xxx

After an eternity, we were almost done with the setting of things into our new shared apartment.

It wasn't big, but enough for us two. With one bedroom with attached bathroom and closet, hall and a kitchen, this apartment will be our abode for the next three years of our college lives.

Leaving our city, our family behind, is a new feeling for both of us. But it's a dream come true for me. Getting admission in my dream University and moving in with my best and only friend.

Hallelujah

"Where should I paste this?" Hazel asked showing me the 'Hunter X Hunter' poster.

"Wherever you find space girl. You know I am bad at designing and also it's not like I have any posters to paste so each wall in the apartment is yours. Just don't paste any in bathroom. I don't want these animated characters to fall in love with my potato body." I said while keeping my novels on the shelves.

"Don't complaint later. Also I told you that you can also bring your BTS pictures, it's your fault you didn't."

Hazel went out to find a perfect location for her poster and I looked around the room.

It looked pretty decent according to me. A mixture of anime and a novel addict. Not much light colours as both Hazel and I prefer darker shades.

We don't really fit in the stereotypes society has made on basis of gender.

"Aruuuu."

"What?!"

"Pass me an old hoodie of yours, I have to start cleaning the kitchen."

Ofcourse, she wants my hoodie. Because unlike her hour glass figure, I have a football of a body. So wearing my hoodie will be more comfortable for her.

I went into the closet and picked out an old brown hoodie to give it to her.
Both of us only wear baggy clothes which makes sense in my case. But Hazel, gosh she has gotten the looks one could die for but still prefer to hide it.

Hazel have a glowing smooth tanned skin, straight brown silky hair that reached just below her shoulder, curves on all the right places of her body, black eyes so deep one could easily get lost in them and perfect kissable lips.

I am straight.
I am just appreciating beauty.

Comparatively to her Aphrodite looks, I on the other hand have pale skin that glowed with pimples and dark circles, long black hair, usual light brown eyes which you can't tell are light until I stand in sunlight, and have extra curves at all the wrong places.

People would say we are no match when actually it's just the opposite.
We are perfect match, that sometimes we joke that not even our special other would be this perfect for us.

I heard my phone ringing and went to answer it.

"Hello dad."

"Are you done with unpacking or are you just being your lazy self?"

"No dad, we are almost done with unpacking and setting everything. Thankyou for your concern."

I heard my mother scoffing indicating that she was listening to us. My father spoke again,
"I know it must be Hazel who would have done most work. I'll go now, I have a meeting. Remember the rules your mom and I told you about and hopefully you give us good results given the amount of money we are spending on your education."

And that's all they are concerned about.

"Yeah I'll try my-" the call ended before I could complete my sentence.

That's how it had been. My parents were very strict due to which I hadn't experienced most of the things people of my age do. But I knew that it's only good for me and they were like this because they love me.

Not gonna lie, coming away from my house is giving me a sense of freedom.

I laid down on bed, playing 'Butterfly' by BTS. Closing my eyes, I felt the music.

Music can be soothing and an amazing medicine.

Minutes later I felt a dug in the bed beside me.

"That was tiring." I heard her sighing.

"Indeed it was but also worth it, don't you think?"

After some pause I heard her voice, "Definitely babes."

"And now I am hungry and if I don't get something to eat soon you know what will happen."

"Bruh just don't eat me up." I said acting scared,"Even I am hungry. You are the cook here. Cmon get that fat booty up and cook something."

"How do you expect me to cook after all this shifting huh? I am not cooking anything. Order something." Hazel said.

"Gosh I feel bad for your future boyfriend and husband, they'll have to handle your tantrums." I said taking out my phone and speed dialing the nearest pizza place and ordering two margerita pizza with ughm extra cheese.

Hehe.

After having the dinner we both layed down and waited for sleep to envelope us.

I just hope everything works out for us. But something I am sure about is that whatever lies ahead of us, it's for sure going to be interesting.

************************************

Here's the first chapter.
A glimpse in the life of our female lead. Stay tuned for the next chapters.
Also for better experience, do listen to the songs attached in the beginning of the chapter. It will give you better insight of the chapter and characters.
Don't forget to comment and vote if you liked the chapter.

Love
~Nefeli

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

444 107 21
"Eros!" He stares at my hand on him, his eyebrows furrowing as he moves away from my touch. "Sorry?" he says blankly. I search his face, the wide smi...
532 6 24
"I will never leave you," he promised. PROMISE (n.) \'prä-məs\ - a declaration that one will do or refrain from doing something specified Promises...
6.8K 158 11
Toma. Who knew behind his usual cheery self, he was suffering so much. The loneliness he feels. The overwhelming desperation he feels when Ari almost...
1.6M 38.2K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...