And I'm Hers

By marvelstoryx56

Book 2, the second book to 'She's Mine' (read that one first!) Y/ is a twenty-something-year-old living on he... More

Chapter 1: All My Fault
Chapter 2: lifeless
Chapter 3: Silence
Chapter 4: Wake Up
Chapter 5: Family Drama
Chapter 6: Unforgivable
Chapter 7: Finally Home
Chapter 8: What Will We Do
Chapter 9: Get Out
Chapter 10: Forget Them
Chapter 11: Dinner Shananigens
Chapter 12: The Letter
Chapter 13: Crazy
Chapter 15: Really?!
Chapter 16: Necklace
Chapter 17: Space
Chapter 18: I'm Sorry
Chapter 19: On My Own
Chapter 20: Rivalry
Chapter 21: Payback
Chapter 22: Did It Work?
Chapter 23: Together Again
Chapter 24: Getting Settled
Chapter 25: Getting Settled pt.2
Chapter 26: Hasta La Vista
Chapter 27: Planes, Taxis and Paparazzi
Chapter 28: Exploration Day
Chapter 29: Exploration Day Pt. 2
Part 30: Exploration Day pt.3
Part 31: Will you?
Chapter 32: Back home
Chapter 33: The End

Chapter 14: Goodbye Y/n

1.9K 72 6
By marvelstoryx56

Y/n POV-

Today is the day Lizzie leaves to go film her new movie. I know she's going to only be gone for a month but to me, that feels like forever. I'm going to miss her so much.

"So, I guess this is where we part." I say to Lizzie as we stand in the airport in front of her gate.

"I guess so. Im going to miss you so much y/n," she tells me as the tears start to form in her eyes.

"Im going to miss you too Liz. I'll see you in two weeks though right?" I ask and she nods before collapsing into my arms, not able to hold her tears back any longer.

"Lizzie it's going to be okay. We're going to be fine okay! We will call every night and my dad and Scarlett are going to check up on me and take me to my appointments. You don't need to worry," I explain and she squeezes me tighter.

"Im so sorry that I have to leave you. I just want to stay with you until you get better," she says and I release her from my grip before placing my palm on the side of her face.

"Don't apologize. This is a huge opportunity for you and I would hate to be the one to stop you from pursuing it," I tell her and suddenly a voice appears on the speakers.

Flight 362 boarding now

"That's me," she says. Lizzie pulls me towards her, kissing me passionately. I wipe the tears off of her face and smile at her as she slowly backs up.

"Call me when you land. I love you," I tell her.

"Okay. I love you too," Lizzie says and walks away leaving me standing in the airport, alone.

~~~

Back at home the day goes by pretty slow. I use some of my time to look at my photography website and add some things to it since there's not much else I can do right now.

I cook some lunch and putter around the house with boredom waiting for Lizzie's call. She should have landed by now. It's probably busy though so I understand why she hasn't called me yet.

While I wait, I play a few one player card games, catch up on some tv shows and call my dad to see how he's doing.

After talking on the phone with him, my curiosity gets the best of me and I decide to open Lexi's text from the other night after I sent her the letter.

Lexi's texts:

12:05am- Omg where did you get this??!

12:06am- Is that true?!

12:08am- Why would she say that?!

12:08am- Y/n answer me!

12:20am- When did you talk to her last?!

12:24am- Do you still love her?

12:50am- Why aren't you answering me?!

1:12am- I called her 5 times and she hasn't picked up.

1:47am- Is she with you right now?

8:24am- Y/n she didn't come home.

9:13am- You're worrying me! Answer please so I know you're okay.

10:00am- She came home.

11:18am- She denied everything.

11:20am- Did you make that letter up to get me to break up with her?!

1:52pm- She said she loves me and would never leave me.

2:39pm- I found her letters to the girl she cheated on me with.

2:43pm- Your letter is real.

4:16pm- I'm sorry y/n.

5:05pm- Please answer me!!!

9:35pm- I left her. For good.

Texts over

"What a spammer! Did she really leave her?" I question in my head.

"And if so, where did she go?"

That was 2 nights ago that she said she left her so she must be staying somewhere. My dad didn't mention her at all which could mean one of two things.

One, she didn't go to him for help and is staying in a motel. Or two, she did go to my dad and is staying there but they don't want me to know.

I'm going to go with option number two. Before Lexi met Amber, she was not independent at all and relied on my parents for almost everything. Now that they are supposedly not together anymore, I assume she would go back to her old patterns.

Tell me again why I looked up to her so much?

Knowing Lexi, she is going to be mad at Amber for a week tops. Then Amber will surprise her with something and make her happy. Lexi will go back to her, get cheated on and then the cycle will repeat.

Whatever, it's not my problem.

I am curious to see if she's staying with him right now though. I don't want to see her but I do want to see my dad. I guess I'll go for a visit then. Maybe it will be a good distraction until Lizzie calls me.

~~~

"Y/n? Hey," my dad says confused as he opens the door. He already seems off.

"Hey dad! How are you?" I ask him, trying to act normal.

"Oh you know. The usual. Just puttering around," he tells me. I don't buy it. He never putters around.

"Oh that's nice. Can I come in?" I ask as I am still standing outside the door.

"You know, I'm actually heading out to the store right now but you're welcome to join me if you like," he says.

"Who is it dad?" I hear someone call. BUSTED!!

"I knew it!" I shout and rush past my dad into the living room to see Lexi sitting on the couch.

"Y/n?! You're alive I see. Is your phone broken or something?" She says with a snarky tone and doesn't even look at me.

"Oh no. You have no right to be the one with the attitude right now. After everything you and Amber put me and my girlfriend through. No way."

"Well maybe if you decided to text me back then I wouldn't be so pissy!" She snarls. Ugh, she's so annoying!

"I had nothing to say! I gave you the proof and went on with life. I didn't feel the need to respond to your thousand of messages because I knew I was right. Clearly you figured it out eventually. So did you break up for good or what?" I start to raise my voice as she stares into my soul.

She stands up and is about to speak when suddenly my phone goes off. It's Lizzie!

"Sorry I have to take this. Pause fight," I tell her and she sits back down, rolling her eyes. I watch my dad go into his bedroom to get away from the craziness. Oops, sorry dad.

"Y/n hey!" Lizzie says excitedly as she answers the phone.

"Hey baby! I take it the plane has landed safe?" I ask and she says yes.

"I'm just in the hotel room right now. Sorry it took so long for me to call but I had a meeting with the directors," she explains.

"No worries. I'm glad you could call and that you made it there safe," I say.

"Thanks! So what are you up to?" She asks. Where do I start.

"Well, I puttered around the house, made some lunch, played some card games and caught up on some tv," I go through my day and she bums. "Oh and right now I'm screaming at my sister," I add in
And I can hear her mouth drop through the phone.

"You're what?! Where are you? Why are you with her?" Lizzie rapid fires questions at me. I walk into the other room to have some privacy on the phone.

"Wooowww. Slow down Liz! I came to visit with my dad and had a sneaking suspension that Lexi was here because she texted me that she left Amber. Where else would she go? So to answer your question, I am at my dads house. I am with her so that I can yell at her for being a dumbass. I'm leaving in a couple minutes, don't worry," I explain and she doesn't sound impressed with me. Uh oh.

"Okay. Text me when you get home then," she says to me.

"I will. Please don't be mad. I love you," I tell her and I know she's smiling from the other side of the phone even though I can't see her. She smiles every time I say 'I love you' and it's the cutest thing.

"I'm not mad and I love you too," she replies before I hear the phone hang up.

I walk back into the living room to see my dad and Lexi talking in the couch. I guess he came back in the room after I left.

"I'm done fighting. I'm going home now. I'll see you soon dad," I say to them before walking out the door.

"Bye y/n..."
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Lizzie's gone filming :(
What's up with y/n's dad though?

I hope u enjoyed this chapter as always!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

739K 23.6K 71
Y/N is not a normal twenty something year old working her way through life in New York City. But she is married to her celebrity wife Elizabeth Chase...
469K 14.3K 87
Meeting in a coffee shop is a normal thing. Students, business men and women, mothers, friends. But what wasn't normal was meeting Elizabeth Olsen in...
Regret Me By zel

Fanfiction

56K 2.6K 91
Book 2 of Midnight Rain "I hate how I let you treat me," I admitted, "I hate that you felt like I couldn't love you hard enough and I hate that you d...
205K 5.3K 66
"All I needed was you....but you left me" ~Alexis Chase Olsen "Giving you up was the hardest thing that I ever had to do but it wasn't my decision"...