Mine!!! (Emmett Cullen)

By unknownreader2012

Kaileigh moves to Forks from Arizona. She moves to Forks High School when she makes new friends and potential... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41

Part 32

322 5 0
By unknownreader2012

Once I'm awake I feel a lot better.

I roll over kissing Emmett's lips

Me: I'm going to shower.

I climb out of bed using my vampire speed grabbing my stuff as he lays in bed shirtless looking sexy.

I turn around before getting to the bathroom door.

I smirk, as he sits there looking at me also smirking.

Me: would you like to join me?

He climbs out of bed pinning me to the wall, placing his hands on my waist.

Emmett; you know I always love showering with you babe.

I kiss his lips, as he picks me up carrying me in the bathroom shutting the door.

35 minutes later.

We finish in the shower getting dressed.

I get dressed into.

And we head downstairs.

Jasper and Alice and Rosalie are just getting back from their hunt. Carlisle must be at work and Esme is in the kitchen making snacks for Renessme.

Emmett and I take a seat on the couch turning on the TV Listening to the news. Alice and Jasper and Rosalie join us.

I get bored about 20 minutes in to watching the news so we turn a different channel on.

Alice: How are you feeling today kaileigh?

I look at her.

Me: I'm feeling a lot better, thank you Alice.

She smiles.

Jasper looks at me.

Jasper: you're vampire powers don't exhaust you but your witch powers do, why is that?

I look at him.

Me: I'm not too sure. I actually really don't know. But I will only ever use them when it's necessary.
I've never felt so weak.

Just as I say that. Bella the walking disaster enters with Edward and Renessme.

Renessme immediately runs up to the kitchen taking a seat at the table as Esme places her snacks in front of her.

Bella and Edward stand a little distance away from us. Emmett, Jasper, Alice and Rosalie and I all look back and forth at each other as we soak up the awkward silence. We all smirk.

Alice: How are you Bella?

Alice breaks the silence.

Bella: I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?

I scoff looking out the window.

Edward speaks up.

Edward: can you go one day without being horrible to Bella?

I glare at his reflection in the mirror before turning around. Emmett holds my hand.

Me: After her comments yesterday after I saved her ass, no. I can't go one day without being horrible to Bella and for you both just to walk up in here and Bella to act like she saved her own life yesterday. She's only still here because of me. She got lucky yesterday that I walked home, because I was extremely close to tearing her head off and ripping her arms out of their sockets yesterday. But today, is about me and those who I consider family. We are going to have a peaceful day and I won't allow neither of you to ruin it. So I suggest you both go and find something to do and don't test my patience today.

I stare intensely at them.

Edward: come on Bella, let's go to my room.

She grabs his hand, as he leads her upstairs.

I sigh collapsing on the couch into Emmett's arms.

Me: If my mom was still here today, she'd either be super disappointed in me or super proud of me.

Then the phone rings.
We all stare at the phone.

I stand up and answer the phone.

Me: Hello.

I recognise the voice on the phone..... Charlie.

I yell up the stairs.

Me: BELLA YOUR DADS ON THE PHONE!

with that, she comes downstairs as I leave the phone on the bottom step before answering.

Bella: Hey dad what's up?

Charlie: I don't like the fact that you're still living at with The Cullens whilst SHE who shall not be named is there.

Bella: Dad it's fine, she wouldn't do anything to me anyways I can handle myself.

I stifle a laugh.

Charlie: I know sweetheart, but I'd prefer it if you were living nearby so I could keep you safe. I don't see you much anymore Bella. I haven't seen Renessme as much either.

Charlie already knows about us being vampires considering I saved Bella's ass once before from Victoria.

Me: THATS THE LIFE OF BEING A VAMPIRE CHARLIE GET USED TO IT!

Bella: I know dad, I'll bring Renessme over to Stay for the weekend if that's cool with you?

Charlie: couldn't you go somewhere else to answer the phone without her being around. Yes of course that's fine.

Bella: not really dad with vampire hearing we can hear for miles and miles.

Charlie sighs.

Charlie: alright, I'll see you soon. Make sure you stop by today.

Bella: okay dad see you later.

She hangs up the phone.

Glaring at me.

Bella: Did you really have to do that? You're so petty.

I laugh.

Me: Oh Bella, that's part of who I am. I love being Petty. Get used to it, you better run along because it sounds like your daddy wants to see you.

She clenches her fists, Esme and Renessme look over. Edward comes downstairs.

Bella: He is still your father unfortunately. Say what you want Kaileigh it's not going to bring mom back.

I growl attempting to stand up as Emmett pulls me into his lap.

Emmett: Ignore her babe, it's not worth it. This is what she wants. Don't give her a reaction.

I sigh nodding.

Rosalie looks at Bella.

Rosalie: Bella, I think it's best if you go and see Charlie. Antagonising Kaileigh really isn't something you should do right now.

Bella looks at Rosalie, before looking at me.

Bella: Renessmee let's go!

Renessmee runs up to Me giving me a hug I return it kissing her head.

Me: Tell me all about it when you come back okay?

She nods smiling, before walking over to Bella and Edward. They look at all of us before leaving.

Me: When Carlisle returns home, let's have a family game night and we can go hunting too if you'd like?

Everyone looks at me.

Rosalie: I think that would be a good idea.

Esme: that sounds wonderful Kaileigh, thank you.

Jasper: Sure thing ma'am.

Alice: I'm going to win.

Emmett: You use your powers no fair.

We all burst out laughing.

Esme: It's really great to have you as a part of this family kaileigh.

I smile widely.

Emmett kisses my head.

A few moments later Alice goes into a vision, and when she's finished she smirks at us.

Alice: don't bother asking me because I'm not telling you.

She laughs.

I smirk my eyebrows raised.

For about an hour we all sit here, laughing and joking.

When Carlisle comes home from work he showers and gets changed out of his work clothes and we begin family game night, for a few hours. We play chess, guess who, charades, battle ships and a few other games.

When we finally finish we all go out and hunt together.

Me and Emmett take down a few bears, Alice and Jasper take down a few deers and mountain lions.
Rosalie, Carlisle and Esme take a few mountain lions and a bear.

we all head back to the house sharing a few laughs.

Once we all wash up and sit down, my phone bleeps.

A text message from: Jacob.

I open it and it reads.

Jacob: Kaileigh, not to try and stress all of you out and ruin your family game night and stuff, but Victoria has been spotted in the area. She was spotted on our line. I guess your theory was right that if you don't burn the head the body reconnects with it.

My eyes widen.

Emmett: what is it babe?

Everyone stops what they're doing and looks at me.

I look up.

Me: Victoria has been spotted in the area. They were on the wolves land, they scared her off but they fear she's still lurking around somewhere.

Rosalie stands up.

Rosalie: What about Renessme, she's not going to be safe at Charlie's and we all know Bella is a walking disaster. Edward and Bella won't be able to stop Victoria if she tries to do anything.

I stand up.

Me: I'm going over to Charlie's. Carlisle I need you to call Edward and give him an update.

Emmett and Jasper stand up.

Jasper; we are coming with you. Rosalie and Alice will wait here with Carlisle and Esme.

I text Jacob back.

Me: Renessme is at Charlie's with Edward and Bella, and we all know Bella is a walking disaster so they won't be able to stop Victoria if anything happens. I'm going over there with Emmett and Jasper; warn the pack and let them know just in case. I'll keep you updated!

Me: let's go.

Jasper, Emmett and I hop into Emmett's truck as we drive to Charlie's.

Once we arrive we see Edward stood outside.

We hop out of the truck heading over to Edward.

Edward: any news yet?

Jasper speaks up.

Jasper: none yet; that's why we are here.

Edward sighs rubbing his face.

Bella walks out standing with Edward.

Emmett: We don't think that it would be a great idea for Renessme to stay with Charlie Until Victoria is disposed of. Charlie won't be able to protect Renessme in case anything happens. She either needs to come back home with us or she stays with Jacob and the pack until Victoria is gone.

Edward looks at Bella.

Bella: My dad was so excited to have Renessme stay here this weekend. Isn't there another alternative?

I speak up despite not wanting to Answer her question.

Me: The other alternative is that I can try and convince the wolves to help Protect Charlie and Renessme whilst renessme stays here this weekend and we swap. Once it's decided on what time of day or night the wolves would like to do them we can do that. But otherwise it's back home or at the wolves house.

Jasper and Emmett nod in agreement.

Renessmee stands at the doorway until she sees me she runs out and into my arms.
I crouch down holding her hands.

Me: Renessmee, where would you like to stay tonight, here at Charlie's, Jacobs, or home.
Remember it's a weekend, so it'll be 3 days.
tonight if you choose to stay here we will make sure there's some form of protection here and then you can stay at jacobs tomorrow and then back home. It's up to you.

She thinks.

Renessme: I wanna stay at Jacobs for the weekend.

I nod smiling at her before standing up.

Bella looks down at Renessmee.

Bella: go and say bye to your grandpa.

She runs in and a few moments later she runs back out by my side.

Everyone nods as Bella and Edward go back inside with Charlie. We all hop in the truck and take Renessme to the treaty line. We hop out of the truck. I do our secret whistle and the pack comes running out.

Paul: hey, what's up?

I look at him.

Me: So, Renessme wants to stay here for the weekend if that's alright with you guys. Just until we know for sure that Victoria isnt lurking around anywhere. We don't know who she's after whether its me, Bella or Renessme. We can't see Victoria's thoughts.

Paul: Of course she can stay here for the weekend. Remember, you're always welcome here. If any of you need us you know where to find us.

Renessmee runs up to Jacob jumping in his arms.

Jacob mouths a thank you to me, and they all nod as we hop back in the truck and head home.

Once we arrive home we head into the house and tell everyone what's happening.

Emmett: you always know the right thing to do babe, I'm proud of you.

I smile kissing his lips.

We all head to our rooms.

I climb into bed, wrapping my arms and legs up with Emmett's.

Me: it's been another long day today. But atleast we were all able to have family game night together. So that was fun whilst it lasted.

He rubs his hands up and down my arms. Before he pulls me up so i am straddling his lap.

He wraps his arms around my waist.

Emmett; I know it's been really tough today and I love that we were all able to spend quality time together it's not very often we get to do that and you're handling everything so well. But please know that we are all here to help you, you never have to deal with everything on your own that's what we are here for. I'm so proud of you.

I rest my hands on his chest kissing his lips.

Me: thank you babe.

Emmett: I've been thinking. we never even got married. Everyone just called you kaileigh cullen anyways. So I was thinking. Why don't I make it official. Will you do me the honour of officially becoming Kaileigh Cullen and marrying me?

My eyes widen as he pulls out a ring box.

Me: YES! I would love to officially become Kaileigh Cullen.

He smirks sliding the ring on, before slamming his lips to mine.

You know what happens next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 1.4K 23
Ella Swan is a well known girl in Forks and Bella's twin. She has lived with Charlie all of her life. When Charlie and Renee divorced, Renee got Bell...
1M 20K 54
After Ariana moves to Forks with her sister Bella she can't help but notice about the weird things that happen around her and in her life. She meets...
117K 2.1K 28
Phoenix Hendrick moves to Forks, Washington with her best friend Lillian Hale, Rosalie Hales long lost sister. Lillian has always been a sister to Ph...