Double Trouble!!

By dusky_writes

Nandini Murthy and Mannat Murthy are two twins. They are identical, with their face to their smile everything... More

Introduction.. + Copyright
(1) The Malhotra's
(2) The Murthy's
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
Part 38
Part 39
part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
part 45
New Story
Part 46
Part 47

part 37

2.9K 450 409
By dusky_writes

Eid Mubarak everyone ✨💖 wish me jaldi jaldi chalo, I know I went late , lekin wish karo mujhe.

Also this is the Eidi for you all 😚🌻 Finally I managed to write it 💖

As I gave my eidi by updating a chapter 🌚 now you all should give me Eidi as well by voting and commenting on this chapter🌝💖

Also follow Liyaaaaaaaaaax
And make it reach 1k, I will start a new MaNan story there once it reached 1k followers.

"My God Oh My God she isn't saying anything I killed my own elder twin" Mannat panicked as she shook Nandini again and again..

While Anurag and Me slapped our forehead..

"Bhabhi (sister in law) please don't take any tension nothing happened to Nandini, she is just having a good sleep and these pills are harmless" I assured of course I consult one of the best doctors of Mumbai before giving her this pills..

I didn't want to take any risk with my future wife's health you know..

"But still, I am getting so tensed" she whispered.. "Mannat calm down nothing happened everything is fine" Anurag said softly..

I've had shopped for her outfits and lingeries as well, please don't give me those looks, I am a good kid, and I am not Shameless or a creep but I was sure the size I had bought would going to be fit for her..

Way to my destruction, because I knew Nandini would kill me for sure after waking up from her sleep..

"Sorry twinnie but I can assure you Manik is a good boy" I heard Mannat saying as she placed a kiss on her elder twin's forhead..

"It's time to leave" I announced..

After dumping our luggage in car trunk, I made Nandini lay down on the backseat, Anurag gave me some cookies, cupcakes and breads , butter and Nutella, surely it would help me because I had to drive for straight 11 hours..

It was already 11 in the night and I so wish to reach the resort by 10 am tomorrow..

My team would be reaching by 9 as they had their flight at morning itself..

Once everything was done, my eyes fell on Mannat, her face has frown as I knew she was still tensed with the stunt I had pulled.

I walked towards her and cupped her cheeks "Mannat you don't need to take any tension just enjoy with bhai (bro)  okay? trust me I won't let anything happen to her and she is totally fine she is just sleeping" She nodded handing me Nandini's phone and I gave her quick hug..

"Just keep me updated about all this okay?" I nodded at her words and turned towards Anurag who was yawning..

I rolled my eyes and walked towards him "Manik you done right? Now leave I need to sleep" My elder twin was a rude bitch, I hated him but I didn't hate him ughh whatever..

"You are a bitch you know?" I muttered giving him a hug.. "You are a hoe I know you know it now fucking leave" He snapped back..

"No wish me a luck first" I whined at my Oldie Malhotra

"All the best I will keep you in my prayers, I hope Nandini don't kill you" Anurag stated giggling..

"Ass" I muttered and took a seat on the passenger seat and drove off after waving at them..
_______________

With the help of rear view mirror, Manik looked at Nandini who was sleeping due to the affect of pills without caring for the world , Smiling he halted the car at the roadside , it was already 4 hours he was driving..

Taking out the quilt from the car trunk, he covered her properly , after munching few cookies he drank the water and started driving again.

He was just praying to God that Nandini don't attack on him...

After 8 hours...

"Barbie can you please tell ramu kaka to make coffee for me?" Manik stilled at the sleepy voice, as he glanced at the back then halted the car at the roadside with a screech sound..

"Barbie where are you?" When Manik saw her opening her eyes, he shut his eyes tightly and started chanting all the mantras he knew..

"Waheguru save me , waheguru save me please" He chanted uncountable times under his breath.

"WHAT THE -- WHERE AM I?" Manik opened his right eyes and stared at the Angry Beauty..

"DAMN WHAT IS HAPPENING"

"I Kidnapped You" Manik blurted out, while Nandini somewhere knew they were still in the Mumbai and tried to open the car door but couldn't as it was already on the child lock.

"Manik unlock it now" She screamed.

"Sorry Nandini but now you don't have any other choice, you have to accompany me" He declared though he was still scared of her extreme anger.

Nandini glared at him, while he only stared at her like an innocent kitten.

"Nandini gussa na karo na, main accha baccha hu sacchi kuch nahi karuga (Nandini please don't get angry on me, I am a good baby , I won't do anything I promise)" Nandini controlled her smile and still glared at him.

"Give me my phone, I need to make a call" She commanded making him pout.

"Nandini you can't escape okay? You have to bare me for next two days" She could only roll her eyes "GIVE ME MY PHONE, MANIK" She screamed, emphasizing each and every word making him flinched.

Yes he flinched at her shout.

"Manik , I need to call Mannat , give me the phone" this time her voice was cold but not much loud.

"Fine" He handed her the phone.

Nandini switched it on and hastily dialled Mannat's number, she was still huffing in anger and Mannat picked her call in second ring "MANNAT , ANURAG KO BOL DENA KI USKA RANDWA BANNE KA TIME AAGAYA HAI KYU KI MAIN TERI KATAL KARNE WALI HU, AUR HAA MANIK BHI TUJHE ACCOMPANY KAREGA, KYU KI WOH BHI MARNE WALA HAI"

(Mannat, Tell anurag that he would become widow very soon as I will kill you super soon and yes Manik will accompany you, because he will going to die with you as well)

Manik was dead scared by her threat and he was just trying to pacify himself that she wouldn't going to kill him anyway.
__________________________

"MANNAT , ANURAG KO BOL DENA KI USKA RANDWA BANNE KA TIME AAGAYA HAI KYU KI MAIN TERI KATAL KARNE WALI HU, AUR HAA MANIK BHI TUJHE ACCOMPANY KAREGA, KYU KI WOH BHI MARNE WALA HAI"

(Mannat, Tell anurag that he would become widow very soon as I will kill you super soon and yes Manik will accompany you, because he will going to die with you as well)

Mannat was shocked by her sudden outburst , and her hand literally shivered, Anurag heard everything as well as the call was on speaker and he was sitting just beside hers.

"Hello , Doll you there?" But the call already went off scaring Mannat more.

"Shit shit shit, I did a freaking mistake by  helping Manik, now Nandini will kill me, OMG she sounded so angry she--" Mannat went on blabbering while Anurag was happy.

Happy because Nandini would going to scare the shit out of Manik, and he knew Manik deserves it after pulling such a nonsense stunt.

"Mannat calm down, Nandini won't do anything with you , I am here" Anurag softly said, placing his hand on her shoulder.

"But she will going to kill Manik" She grimaced, making him chuckled "He won't be dying anytime sooner Mannat so chilled, and Manik deserves this" She was shocked seeing how casual her husband was sounding, there was no fear on his face.

"How could you talk like this? Manik is your own twin?" Mannat asked confused.

"Chill out, nothing will happen" He got off from the bed, "I have meeting at 11, so I am going back and you should get ready as well" He completed.

Of course she had to get ready afterall she is going to meet her sasumom (mother in law) as she has called her.
______________________________

"I am feeling so yucky, I need to wash my face, I need to brush, there is no way I will be going inside the hotel wearing this fucking night dress of mine" Manik cringed at her loud voice but he had to bare her tantrums after all he himself took her here.

"Do you want to use a public washroom?"

"Yukk noo" She literally screamed, okay he expected it.

"Look if you want to change then you can change here in the car, I have window shades" He offered making her roll her eyes.

"You are an unexpected disaster" She muttered harshly "I did not even packed my stuffs" another scream and this time he grinned.

"I have got new outfits for you and I am sure it will fit you" He stepped out of the car and took out the luggage from the car trunk, handing it to her.

"You can choose and wear anything you want, I am standing outside" She huffed and then open opened the luggage, finding some casuals and even there was new sets of lingeries which made her eyes widened.

She hide the window with the window shades and  changed into a white sundress.

"Done" She announced.

"I have mouth freshener, if you want you can use it for now and we will reach in an hour, you can freshen up there" He explained everything clearly.

"Yes and get ready to be killed by me" And fear started engulfing him all over again.

Poor Manik.
__________________________

Liked by the_manikmalhotra, nandini.murthy and 150,439 others.

the_anuragmalhotra ILY, Baby❤️

Thanks for this beautiful candid, Bestfriend  @praanvi_das ✨

6000 comments..

the_manikmalhotra Waise bhaiyaa bhabhi toh hit hai mere🔥

the_anuragmalhotra pinned the comment.

the_manikmalhotra I thought your first public Instagram post would be with me only🥺 dhokha de diya bhai tune 🥲

the_manikmalhotra you shameless oldie , mom dad ne dekh liya hoga abhi tak..

the_manikmalhotra Yaar but you both look so beautiful together 😩

the_manikmalhotra  @mohini.malhitra @raj.malhotra see Mom , dad what your elder son is doing here 🌝😏

the_manikmalhotra So now i have competitor here, my elder twin has finally made his Instagram account public and you know Anurag your followers, likes and comments are increasing because of me , I am The Rockstar💪😎..

the_anuragmalhotra @the_manikmalhotra firstly you stop spamming!! And don't forget I am the CEO 😏

the_manikmalhotra @the_anuragmalhotra Yeah whatever shut up , I am so hurt, hurt and more se bhi zyadaaaaa
wala hurtttt 🥺🥺🥺💔💔💔

praanvi_das my cuties💖

User1 Anurag made his account public and chose to drop a bomb.

User2 So Daddy isn't single 😭😭

User3 Who is that girl? Ughhh she is so Lucky and I am jealous,I want to crryyy Mommy,😭

User4 I don't know who is the girl but this picture screams love and comfort, also their height difference 🥺❤️ <33

User5 that bitch is so lucky 🥲 she got Anurag Malhotra..

User6 Don't be shy Anu, show us the face of your girl..

User7 He called her baby ugh this is so cuteee 😭

User8 who the fuck is she 😭, get away from my crush

User9 HE IS NOT SINGLE 💔
_______________

I hope it wasn't boring 🌚

I could manage this much
only Huff 😩

Also I hope you all excited for the next update?
____________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
189K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...