Ended up in Class E is not Th...

By Lunarrin

There was an anime lover girl from the real world. One day, she woke up in Ansatsu Kyoushitsu's world. All of... More

Chapter 1 - The Growth of Love
Chapter 2 - The First Plan to Assassinate The Octopus!
Chapter 3 - A New Otaku Friend, A New Fairy?!
Chapter 4 - A New Fairy?! (part 2)
Author's Note (For all of my story)
Chapter 5 - A New Teacher, The School-Wide Assembly
Sorry, not a story
Chapter 6 - Midterm Exams, The School Trip (part 1)

Proloque - What's Happening?

1.5K 45 5
By Lunarrin

A/N : Hi! This is my first fanfiction about Ansatsu Kyoushitsu and I'm new in this fandom! When I watched the anime, I fell in love with Karma. He is so... (yep I don't know what to say but surely all the fangirls will love him). After I have finished writing this chapter, I will try to read the manga because the anime is so good. Well, although I haven't finished my other fanfictions (like always), I love to write something in my mind!

*IMPORTANT!*

I'll tell you first, this story has OCs (I like to write a fanfiction with an OC, but not always). So, if you don't like a fanfiction with OC (Original Character), I'm sorry but the main character of this story is my OC. Sorry if there are grammar mistakes though. Second, I want to tell you that maybe if you just read the beginning, you probably think that this fanfiction is not related to Ansatsu Kyoushitsu. But, as I said before, this is just a proloque and of course this is Ansatsu Kyoushitsu's fanfiction! I decided to write the proloque so you all can understand the story, so you wouldn't think 'Why is this happening?' or something like that.

Please read the story until the next chapter if you like this story. Well, enjoy the story!

---

Proloque - What's happening?

---

"Aah! The story is great and it's funny too!", I said as I turned off my computer.

I jumped onto my bed, then I pressed my face into the pillow, letting out a small sigh. "When I watch an anime, I always wish I can enter the anime world and interact with them. Well, even though I'm not good at socializing with people so I don't really have many friends, also I think I can't interact well with anime characters. I still have some friends though."

After saying that, I stopped for a while. I threw my pillow onto my bed, then I continued muttering to myself, "This world is so booorinngg! Going to school, talking to friends, going back to home, watching anime, playing games... That's what I do everyday! I really wish I can go to anime world, of course because it's fun! And I'll be the side character who watch them. I don't want to be the main character because it's so troublesome."

I raised my right hand then I started counting with the help of my fingers. "For now, I want to be in Ansatsu Kyoushitsu," I said first as I raised my pointer finger. "Then, I want to be in Akatsuki no Yona," I said second as I raised my middle finger. "Third, I want to be in Mekakucity Actors, then KuroBas, UtaPri, Gakuen Alice, No.6, Noragami, No Game No Life, Gekkan Shoujo, etc," I continued as I raised all of my fingers.

"... There are a lot," I said again, then sighed, "Well, it wouldn't be possible."

As I said that, I looked up to see my clock on the wall. It is 12:17 a.m, already midnight, huh?

After that, I decided to sleep and then I closed my eyes little by little. 'I feel sleepy...'

---

-The Next Morning-

I opened my eyes, then I yawned as I sat on my bed lazily. After daydreaming for a moment, I immediately got down from my bed, then I went to the bathroom. I took a bath and brushed my teeth. After I had finished doing that, I went out of the bathroom with a towel covering my body, then I wanted to change my clothes to my school uniform.

But... When I tried to find my school uniform, I didn't find it anywhere. I started to panic and decided to ask my mom about my uniform, but of course I will get dressed with my previous clothes first. I ran toward my mom's room, but then I realized another strange thing.

'... Where is this? This is not my house!'

Again, I was in panic. I ran and ran as I looked around this place, searching for my parents and big brother. But, as a result, I didn't find them just like I didn't find my school uniform.

'Am I... being kidnapped?!'

"Miu-chan?"

Someone called a name, so I turned to the source of voice unconsciously. The one who called the name was a woman with quite long black curly hair that touching her shoulders and she wore a pajamas. A typical mother in anime always has.

"Why are you panicking like that? You will be late for school," she said in wonder.

'Eh? She is talking to me?'

"I-I can't find my school uniform...", I replied with low voice. Uh, why can't I interact with strangers well?!

She tilted her head, then said, "Really?" After saying that, she went into the room I was sleeping in. I followed her from behind, then when she was already in that room, she opened the wardrobe. She took one of the clothes that looked like Japanese school uniform I always see in the anime.

"This is your uniform," she said as she gave the uniform to me. I accepted it and stared at it for a long time, confused.

Seeing that, the woman began to worry and asked, "Miu-chan? Are you sick?"

'That isn't even my name.'

"N-Nothing... I'm just confused that you call me by Miu-chan... Who is that?", I asked.

Hearing that, she widened her eyes in shock. She immediately ran towards me and she shook my body strongly, shouting, "Y-You are Miu-chan! Did you lose your memories after the accident a week ago?!"

I was shocked hearing her words. 'What? What accident?'

"What accident?", I asked again.

When she heard that, she didn't answer my question. She ran into a room, calling someone. I just stood there in confusion. What's happening, really?

After that, I saw a man who called 'Dad' and a boy who was around 13 called 'Kazuya' by that woman, coming from that room.

"What is it, Mom?", the boy asked as he wiped his eyes, still looking sleepy.

"Miu-chan lost her memories!", exclaimed the woman called 'Mom' by that boy. I thought she was his mom.

The boy widened his eyes in surprise, then he ran towards me. "Really?! Then, do you remember me?!"

I shook my head and answered, "No..."

The boy gulped hearing my answer. Then, 'Dad' walked towards me. He gazed at me and then turned his face to the 'Mom'.

"It's strange if Miu loses her memories today, not two days ago because when she went back to home from the hospital, Miu hasn't lost any of her memories," the 'Dad' explained.

"Umm-" I tried to speak, but I got interrupted again.

"We must bring her to the hospital soon!", exclaimed the 'Mom'.

"But I didn't lose any me-"

The 'parents' ran toward their room, didn't care or probably didn't hear me. They changed their clothes quickly as the boy prepared to go to school. 'Mom' and 'Dad' immediately brought me to a hospital as the boy went to school by train. I always wanted to say that I didn't lose any memories but they JUST didn't listen to me. What a stubborn parents...

Consequently, we arrived at the hospital using a car driven by 'Dad'. When we entered the hospital, we went to the hospital room, then the doctor checked me. After he had checked me, he stated, "Probably she just lost her memories for temporary, she would remember again soon."

The 'parents' let out a sigh. I thought they were relieved.

The doctor said that I should rest here for one day, so I can go to school tomorrow. They nodded as a reply and let me rest here in the hospital.

---

The night came and it was already 9 p.m. The whole time I sat on the bed. When I saw outside of the hospital's window, it was really dark so I almost couldn't see anything outside. '... This looks real though. I think this is not a dream. But, how can...'

Previously, this afternoon I looked at a mirror in the girls' toilet and saw 'myself' in it. Well, I thought I would see myself in it. But actually, 'she' wasn't me. The girl in the mirror that I saw was similar to me, but not all of it. There, in the mirror, I saw brown-haired girl with her hair touching her shoulders, just like the 'Mom'. Her bangs were long and covered her eyes, almost completely. She had a mole on her neck too, and her face... Yeah, she looked like me a lot, but somehow I thought we were still different person.

I raised her- or maybe my bangs a bit. She was rather beautiful, but because of her long bangs, I guess people would think that she was average.

'... Well, she looks like me. The different are just I have a mole on my left cheek, my hair is black, and I wear a glasses due to my bad sight.'

Flashback ended, back to now.

I stared at the outside without turning my face even for just a moment until I heard a male voice calling 'her name' behind me.

"Miu Yamashita. Oh, maybe not Miu Yamashita."

I turned to face him just to see the boy from this morning who was my 'younger brother', I thought. He walked towards me, then sat next to me, saying, "Did you realize that you're not yourself and you're in another person's body? I was the one who made you swap body with her. So, you are in her body, and she is in your real body."

I tilted my head hearing him, then I raised my eyebrow. "... What do you mean?"

He let out a sigh, then he suddenly held my chin up. I was a bit surprised, but then I decided to hear him so I tried to ignore what he was doing to me. "So, you don't realize? I've granted your wish that you said yesterday. You know, when you said, 'I want to go to Ansatsu Kyoushitsu's world.'"

After he had finished saying that, instead I understood, I was getting even more confused. '... I'm still don't understand what he means.'

"So, who are you...?", I asked again, trying to change the topic so he wouldn't think that I was a slow girl (because I don't understand).

"I'm a fairy and all of the fairies must accompany, observe, and grant some wishes of the people they choose. I have chosen you. But, you have time limit," he explained.

"Time limit? And... Really? Are you a fairy? I think you are a normal boy," I stated and stared at him with a face that looked like I didn't believe him.

He then let go of his hand from my chin, scratching his head with a little annoyed. "... You don't believe me, huh? Well, if you don't believe me, you're gonna see tomorrow that you're really in the Ansatsu Kyoushitsu's world. And about the time limit, you will stay in this anime world until before March. I don't know exactly though. Then, I'm really a fairy, but I just borrow this boy's body for a while so I can talk to you. I will borrow his body every night."

'... I feel pity to the boy,' I thought while listening to him.

"And if you can't interact well with people, I will teach you," he continued as he stood up again.

Hearing his last words, I stood up quickly and shouted, "Really?!"

He covered his both ears with his pointer fingers. He then lower his hands slowly as he answered, "Yes, yes. I said I will grant your wishes until before March, right? And don't shout at me like that."

After hearing that, I covered my mouth, replying, "Oh, sorry."

Seeing me, he smirked at me. "So, you can use your real personality to me without a doubt. Since everyone here are strangers for you."

I nodded my head, then he stroked my hair gently.

'Well, it's not like I don't want to show my real personality to the others... I just don't know how to show it.'

"If you don't know how to show it, I said I will teach you, right?", he said again twice.

I widened my eyes in surprise, then exclaimed again, "How do you know what I am thinking?!"

He covered his ears again with his hands, then he frowned. 'Oops. I think I make him angry.'

"So, it's your real personality. You like to shout at people, huh?"

I shook my head, trying to explain, "N-No! I was just... shocked."

He then sighed, and said, "I'm your fairy so I know what you're thinking."

I thought again, 'Uwaah. So troublesome.'

"Just accept it, girl," he added with a smirk.

"Y-You're reading my mind again!", I almost exclaimed.

I hit him a few times softly, he then laughed at me. After that, I suddenly stopped, then I looked at his face, trying to ask something which disturbing my mind.

"Are you a male or female?", I asked.

He thought for a long time, then he replied me, "I think I'm a male."

'What do you mean by 'I think'...?'

He looked up to see the clock on the wall. Then, he walked towards the door and said, "I think you should sleep now and I must go back to your house. You can ask me anything tomorrow. Remember, you will start your new life tomorrow. Bye~"

He then closed the door carefully, so no one could hear it.

"Is he really a fairy? Why can't he fly?"

Then, I realized something all of sudden. "So... I must act as this girl?!"

---

-The Next Day-

I went back to my home in the morning before school since the doctor said I can go to school this day. I took a bath and changed my clothes to my school uniform. When I asked my parents about what school I'd go, they said, "Kunugigaoka gakuen."

'Ooh. It's exactly like what he said. Oh right, what's his name? I think I will ask him later.'

My mom said I was in Class 3-A. So, this girl was a smart student, huh? I hope I can be a smart student like her.

When I was in my room, preparing to go to my school, I saw two yellow hair pins on my desk. I wanted to try it on because this girl's bangs was so long, so I almost couldn't see anything.

I tried the yellow hair pins and clipped them on my bangs, formed 'X'.

'... This revealed her face a bit. But whatever.'

"Ittekimasu!", I exclaimed as I ran to the train station.

I ran and entered the train quickly because the train's door almost closed. So, I slipped and fell, but someone managed to supported me with his hands. I thought I had seen this scenes before when I read shoujo manga.

I looked up to see his face to say thank you. But, he was not there anymore. 'Who?', I asked in my mind.

Arrived at the school, I searched for the teacher's office.

Then, I realized that all of students were gossiping about me.

"Who is that?"
"She's quite pretty."
"I don't think I've ever seen her here."
"Is she a new student?"

'What? 'She' was a student here, right? Then, why don't they recognize me? Oh, maybe because I wear the hair pins so that revealing my face a bit.'

I did not really care about they were gossiping about me, so I was still walking to the teacher's office.

After I had found the teacher's office, I stood right in front of it while knocking on the door. Then, I opened the door.

I saw the board chairman sitting there on a chair, waiting for me. I gulped as I closed the door carefully. And then, when I looked at his face, I was already hated him.

He started to say, "So, you have an accident a week ago. Your parents have told me yesterday that you have lost your memories."

I nodded as a reply. Then, he continued, but he... smiled while closing his eyes? I think he had planned something in his mind. I hope he didn't plan something bad on me.

He continued, "I wish you will gain your memories again soon because you are one of those precious students in Class 3-A."

'... Well, I think he didn't plan something on me. Ah right, I'm a student in Class 3-A. I almost forgot.'

"Thank you for your concern, board chairman," I replied as I bowed to him.

I went out of the room, then I searched for my class, Class 3-A.

*RINGGG!*

The bell has rung, so I ran and searched for my class in rush.

---

The break time had come. This is my favourite time at a school. I stood up from my seat, then I went to the school canteen.

When I was on the way to the cafeteria, some girls and boys gathered around me. I tilted my head in confusion.

'Just what they want from me? I'm busy right now and I am so hungry.'

"Hey, where are you going?", they asked while smirking.

I raised my eyebrow. 'What?'

They continued, "We didn't recognize you because you wear some yellow clips and we can see your face clearly now. But, we don't care. Even though you are one of students in Class 3-A, you have made us pissed off because when we talked about the poor students in Class 3-E a week ago, you said that they are better than us and then you said that we all have an uglier heart than theirs."

I was a bit surprised hearing that. '... So, this girl has said that, huh? How brave.'

"So, you must say thank you to us because we haven't told the teachers about this. As a compensation, give us all of your money," they continued as they extended their hands to me, wanting my money.

'You *peep*, I don't want to give you my money. I want to buy food too,' I thought angrily.

I gave them my 'best' and 'top' smile, then said, "I'm sorry, but I don't know what you are talking about. Please excuse me, I want to go to the canteen." I walked passing them, but one of them caught my hand all of sudden.

"You can't run away from us! Give your money or we will beat you although you are a girl!", he exclaimed.

Hearing that, I became angry. 'What? They are gonna beat me although I'm a female? They are not gentlemen! (Although there are some girls too)'

'... They really are pissed me off.'

I had never treated like this before in my previous world because the students in my school were good and kind students. But, what's with this school?! The smarter students discriminated the students who were not smart. I don't like people being discriminated because we all are humans! We are not animals, you know?

After that, I kicked his ass and said angrily, "What's your problem? Go to hell already..."

They were surprised seeing me like that. The one who I had kicked, cringing in pain. After that, he tried to punch me, but I managed to dodge it... fortunately. I fighted him back and tried to punch him too although I had never done violence before.

"Teacher! They are fighting! Yamashita-san started the fight!"

I heard a girl's voice behind me. I turned to face her. Actually, she was one of those students who gathered around me.

I pointed at them, then shouted, "No! I'm not...! They are the one who-"

"No, teacher. We watched them from the beginning. She started the fight," one of the students gathered around me saying.

"Yes, that's right," the other students stated.

The teacher turned to me, then said, "Yamashita-san. Come to the teacher's office after school."

"B-But-"

"Don't say again. You must come," the teacher interrupted. He then walked away.

After he had walked away, the students around me laughed at me. '... Dammit.'

---

After school, I went to the teacher's office. As I walked, the students gossiped about me again.

"So, she took a fight with the students in her class?"
"Yes, I think she will end up in Class 3-E."
"Poor girl."

'I can hear you! Dammit!'

I continued walking in rage until I found the teacher's office. I went in just to see the teacher from earlier.

"Yamashita-san. Did you know that you must not take a fight with other students? Even though you have lost your memories, we won't let you to do that," the teacher warned me.

"B-But I'm not the one who-"

The teacher sighed, then he continued, "Sorry for telling this, but because of you don't admit your mistake and I've heard the students said that you defend Class 3-E than your own class, the board chairman said that you will be in Class 3-E if you still don't admit your mistakes and you have hurt your own classmate. So..."

He stopped for a moment, then continued again, "You will be in Class 3-E tomorrow."

---

-Time Skip~Night at the house-

"Hm? What happened? You are in a bad mood, huh?", the fairy said as he went to the room.

"I messed up everything although this is my first day in that school. The students, the teachers, and the board chairman made me pissed off," I answered, pouting.

"That's good," he replied as he sat crossing his legs on the floor.

I turned to see him quickly hearing his words. "How is that even a good thing?!", I exclaimed as I stood up in angry.

He simply replied as he played the Playstation 3. I don't know why would a fairy likes to play games, "That's good. You will be a new student in Class 3-E and you can become one their friends, right? Even though you can't interact with people well, I will teach you like I said yesterday."

As he said that, I looked at the game he was playing, Lightning Returns, one of my favourite games from Final Fantasy series, he beat the monsters successfully. He then saved the game, then turned off the Playstation 3. He put the controller on the floor, then leaned forwards me. He walked closer and closer until I could feel the cold wall on my back.

He said, "... Remember, I will teach you tomorrow. So, don't worry. I'm sorry, I can't teach you today because I have an important affair..." He walked backwards as I let out a sigh in relieve. "Oh, right. Call me by my real name. It's weird that you always call me by 'fairy' because the name seems girly."

I tilted my head, replying, "So, what's your name?"

"Thryr Garion Dougal Siarl Dwayne Gawen Redengine Bryne Froliccry Flaxenstaff."

'... What?'

I looked at his face in confusion, then asked again, "Can you repeat that again?"

"Thryr Garion Dougal Siarl Dwayne Gawen Redengine Bryne Froliccry Flaxenstaff," he said again for the second time.

I tried to repeat his name. "Triry Karion Begal...? What?"

"You can't remember it? You are so stupid," he said while smirking.

'Your name is just so weird and long... fairy,' I thought when I heard him calling me stupid.

I pouted. But, hearing 'fairy', somehow it made me remember something... Oh!

"That makes me remember... There was a fairy too in Cinderella! The fairy called Fairy Godmother. It will be a good nickname for you! Since you are really look like the Fairy Godmother," I grinned, teasing him. I was not a Japanese so I can pronounced 'Fairy Godmother' well, but English was not my main language. I just love the language.

He was angry hearing my reply, then he asnwered, "I'm not an old woman in that Cinderella's story!" He pointed his finger to himself. "Actually, I'm a handsome boy," he added proudly.

I narrowed my eyes while staring at him with a face that looked like saying 'I don't believe'. He got angry again when he saw my face, then he decided to call me by 'Cinderella'. Well, I don't know if he is smart or not because I think Cinderella was a pretty and kind girl, so I don't mind him calling me that.

"Since Cinderella is a long name. I called you by Ella," he said while thinking.

I stared at him again. 'Did he want to mock me or give me a good nickname? That nickname is good though.'

"Okay, Fairy Godmother. I want to sleep now, so please turn off the lights," I said as I waved my hand, walking to my bedroom.

He shouted at me in angry again when I called him that. Then, I entered my bedroom and jumped onto my bed.

"This world is not really that bad... I can socialize with the Fairy Godmother well and he will teach me too... Maybe."

I smiled, then whispered to myself, "I hope I can get used to this world and have many friends here."

---

-Tomorrow-

I went to the old school building with a few government's people walking beside me after I had heard the explanation about Koro-sensei from them. 'I knew about him already...', I thought.

I started feeling tired when I was on the way to that school. Yeah, I felt tired because I walked through a mountain... I have low stamina, so...

When I was already right in front of the building, I observed the building for a while as I thought, 'It isn't well-maintained building, but I think it's not really that bad.'

I went into the building, then I walked through the hallway. The only one classroom that I could see was 'Class 3-E'. Karasuma-sensei accompanied me while walking to the classroom.

I stood up in front of the door of Class 3-E as I gulped. My heart was beating so fast because I felt nervous. 'So... This is the Assassination Classroom, huh?'

Karasuma-sensei walked passing me and then he opened the door. I walked behind him while looking down to the ground. When I had stood in front of the class, I looked up just to see the students of Class 3-E.

I took a deep breath and started introducing myself, "I-I'm Miu Yamashita... N-Nice to meet you all... I-I hope we can be good friends."

The students and the teachers stared at me for a long time. I sweatdropped.

'Oh no! I spoke too haltingly!'

"Nurufufufu. Don't be too shy. I am your new teacher here. My students gave me a name 'Koro-sensei', so please call me by the name that students gave to me," Koro-sensei said.

I looked at him from top to bottom, then I nodded. 'He is really an octopus. And, he is kinda weird when I look at him in real life.'

"Please sit next to Akabane-kun," Koro-sensei said while pointing the vacant seat next to Karma.

I walked to my seat and sat on it. I felt the students were staring at me. After I had sat, Koro-sensei continued, "Nurufufufu. Because Yamashita-san's already here, I'm going to continue the lesson."

He then continued the lesson. I listened the lesson carefully (maybe because I was a diligent student in my previous world) until I heard someone's voice.

"You are the girl from yesterday, right?"

---

A/N : Wow! This chapter is really long! Although I have shortened the story and skipped the time. I think there are two OCs or more in this facfiction. They are Miu Yamashita and the Fairy Godmother- *Fairy Godmother stares at me angrily* no, I mean Garion (I call him that because his name is so long!) I hope you all like my OCs and the story of course!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
650K 39.8K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
84K 4.7K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...