Rise of Kings and Queens

Por lobo1989

The year is 0026 in the United World Century. Esme Cyr and her squad are the new world military leaders. Thei... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 14

19 7 31
Por lobo1989

HAS LUKA URBAN FOUND A NEW BOO?

By L.M.Taurus

2/2/0027 UWC

5 days before headline

Most of the world military leaders stayed in headquarters for the night after the big meeting. One of those leaders who stayed was Luka Urban.

It was late at night and Luka was working in the engineering room located at headquarters. He had rock music blasted and thought no one could hear him due to how far the engineering room was from the others. That was why Luka was surprised when he heard a voice from behind.

"Yo!" yelled Arlo, who stood at the doorway.

Luka went to the stereo and turned the music off. "Did I wake you?"

"Of course not," said Arlo as he entered the room. Behind him followed Luan. The two men were dressed nicely. "We were on our way out when we heard the music." Arlo went to the bench and grabbed a piece of armor that Luka was working on. "You're working late."

"Yeah," said Luka. "I couldn't sleep so I decided to work. Why are you two up?"

"Arlo is going to take me to a club nearby," said Luan.

"You should go with us," said Arlo. "I know for a fact you can use a little fun."

"No thanks," said Luka.

"Don't be like that. When was the last time you had some fun?"

"There's no time for fun now," said Luka. "Or did you now hear what's going on with this group called Dependency."

"I heard. I was at the meeting too, but that doesn't mean we can use a little time to have some fun. Even Luan is going to join me tonight. You should too."

"I agree," said Luan. "Sometimes you have to let out a little steam before returning to work."

"I'm just not in the mood," said Luka.

"Don't tell me you're not over that ex of yours?" said Arlo. "It's been almost a year."

"I loved that ex and we were together for years."

"Shit man, you need to get over her. She wasn't good for you anyways. You need a girl who likes to have fun."

"What I need to do is grow up and concentrate on my work," said Luka as he walked over to Arlo and took the piece of armor from his hands.

"I completely disagree," said Arlo. "That some shit Ruby put in your head. There's nothing wrong with the way you are and you've been working hard enough." Arlo took the piece of armor back and put it on the bench.

"How would you know?"

"Because no one had heard from you in months. It's because you've been hard at work. Am I correct?" Luka didn't answer. "You need time to unwind. You're going to burn yourself out."

"I agree," said Luan as he put a hand on Luka's shoulder. "You should go out with us, plus, when is the last time the three of us have gotten together like this. We should take advantage of that and have a little bit of fun."

"Fine," said Luka. "Just let me get dressed."

"Take a shower too," said Arlo. "Trust me, you can use it."

"Noted."

****

Luka, Arlo and Luan were dressed nicely as they walked towards a club called The Masquerade. Arlo stopped them and pulled out three masquerade masks. "Before I forget. Put these on." He handed the masks to Luka and Luan.

"What type of club is this?" asked Luka as he put his mask on.

"You'll see."

"I swear to god Arlo you better not be taking me to some orgy shit," said Luka as he followed Arlo inside.

The three were greeted by a host and Arlo paid the entry fee for the three of them. They entered the club scene and the place was dark, playing music, and strippers on the stage. Everyone wore a masquerade mask, from the guests, to the servers, and the girls on stage.

"You brought us to a strip club," said Luka, rolling his eyes.

"At least it's not an orgy," said Luan. "I was a little worried there myself for a second."

The three of them laughed. "Let's get some drinks," said Arlo. "First two rounds are on me."

"Lead the way," said Luan.

The three of them walked to the bar and Arlo ordered a round of shots and drinks. They all took their shots then sat with their backs to the bar and faced the stage. The three took a simultaneous sip of their drinks.

"Umm," said Luka, surprised by the drink. "This is good."

"Oh I know my drinks," said Arlo.

"We all know," said Luan. "The media has shown you like to party."

"There's nothing wrong with having a good time. What the media doesn't show is I'm also doing my job. Most of the world leaders and their royal guards like me."

"Most?" repeated Luan. "There's some that don't like you?"

"One at least, but I wouldn't say that was my fault."

"Which one?"

"Mexico's president, Delfina Cordero." Arlo took a sip of his drink. "Yelena and I had a meeting with her about the Haitian refugees and let's just say, Yelena was not delicate when she asked about the lack of help."

"I read about that meeting. Didn't know it was hostile. You guys got them to do their part. Mexico took in the Haitian refugees from Korea."

"Yelena got them to do their part in the help, but it wasn't a pleasant conversation. I'll be honest, those women scare me, Yelena and Delfina." Arlo noticed Luka hadn't been saying anything and saw his attention was towards the stage. Arlo looked up and saw the beautiful brown skinned woman dancing. Arlo couldn't help but smile. "See something you like?" he teased Luka.

"Huh," stuttered Luka, breaking out of his trance. "Just watching the show," he said, then took a sip of his drink.

"It is an impressive show," said Luan.

The music stopped and the girl walked off stage. Arlo stood up. "I'll be right back, boys." He walked off.

"I've never been to a club like this," Luka said to Luan. "The masquerade makes it very unique from others."

"Neither have I," said Luan. "I like it. Perfect for us since we get to hide our identities."

"I'm surprised Arlo knew about this place. I don't think he comes to headquarters often."

"I bet Arlo knows all the best spots around the world. He's definitely my go to guy if I want to go out and have a good time."

"Yeah, no one better than him for a good time," said Luka as he finished his drink. "I'll order the next round of drinks." Luka and Luan turned to face the bar and Luka ordered the next round of drinks and shots for three.

"Hey Luka," said Luan, the tone of his voice changing. "I'm sorry about your ex and how public that was. You didn't deserve that."

"Thanks," said Luka as they received their drinks.

Luka felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around to see the stripper who was previously on stage. "Hi," she said. "Your friend said you would like a dance."

Arlo stood behind her with a shitface grin on his face and a couple bills on his hand. "It's on me, mate."

Luka stared at the girl. She wore this uniquely tan colored lingerie. "Alright," he gulped. Luka grabbed his shot and downed it.

The girl grabbed his hand. "Follow me."

Luka nodded his head. As the girl pulled him away, he snatched the money out of Arlo's hand. "Thanks," said Luka. "I bought you the next round," he said as he walked away with the stripper.

The stripper led Luka to a room in the back and sat him on a couch. Luka handed her the money and she put it to the side. She took her bra off and Luka instantly looked away. He heard her chuckle. The song changed and she sat on his lap. Luka could feel his heartbeat race.

"First time?" she asked.

"At this place," said Luka. "Yes, but I've been to strip clubs before." His hands were stiff on the side of the couch.

She grind slowly on his lap to the music and he could feel himself getting hard. "You seem nervous."

"It's just been a long time."

The music picked up its pace and so did she. Luka's head was spinning with ecstasy as he stared into her eyes. They couldn't see each other's face through the masks, but they could see each other's eyes. Her eyes were hazel and he couldn't pull his sight away from them.

The music stopped and so did she. "Another dance?" she asked.

Luka only nodded his head. He reached into his pants and pulled out some money from his wallet. He handed her three bills. "How much does this get me?"

"Two more dances," she said as she put the money aside with the rest of her's.

She continued to dance on him. Luka was lost in ecstasy as he continued to stare into her hazel eyes. She leaned in up to his ear where he could no longer look into her eyes. "Everything okay?" she whispered.

"Yes," he gasped.

The music stopped and she kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you," she said as she got off his lap.

"Thank you for the dances," Luka managed to say. "You were very good."

She smiled and he left.

Luka found his friends at a table. The two were grinning as he approached. Arlo kicked a seat out so Luka could sit. He sat and grabbed his drink.

"How was it?" asked Arlo.

"Great," said Luke, genuinely. "Thank you, Arlo."

"That girl does have a great body," said Arlo as the three turned to see her come out from the back room.

"Right," said Luka, realising he never stared at her body for too long.

The girl waved at Luka as she walked past their group. Luka downed his drink and stood up. "I'll be right back." He followed the girl to the bar as his friends smiled.

"Hey," said Luka as he took a seat next to her at the bar.

"Hey you," she said.

"Want me to get you a drink?"

"I only want a water."

"Sure thing," said Luka and he ordered a bottle of water and another drink for himself.

"Can I ask you a question?" asked the stripper.

"Anything," said Luka, sounding a little too enthusiastically.

"You weren't lying when you said this wasn't your first time to a strip club?"

"It's been years since I've been to one," answered Luka.

"I only ask because you seem like a newbie." She took a sip of her water. "At no point during the lap dance did you touch or look at my body. I think I'm a little offended."

"Sorry," said Luka. "I was just mesmerized by your beautiful honey eyes."

"Nice line," she said, sounding legitimately impressed.

"It's the truth. You have beautiful hazel eyes. Had no one ever said that to you."

"Most people are more concentrated on my body. Nice rack. Great ass. Don't really get beautiful honey eyes."

"Shame, because I couldn't get my sight away from them."

She turned and saw he was looking into her eyes. She smiled and broke eye contact. "To be fair, the masks don't really let us get a good look at each other."

"I bet you're beautiful under that mask as well."

"Now that's a line."

"Probably the truth as well."

"Another question," she said. "What brings you to this part of the world?"

"I work for the world military," answered Luka.

"Of course, a soldier?"

"Correct. What about you? How did you end up in a place like this?"

"I was in Haiti when the hurricane hit. I was evacuated from the country and I found work here."

"You're Haitian?"

"Cuban actually, but I've been living in Haiti. The hurricane took my home and now I'm here."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It's not your fault. It was an act of god. The world military have been great. I should be thanking you for your service."

A very attractive stripper with pigtails and pink lingerie came up to the bar, getting both Luka and his female companion's attention. The pigtail stripper ordered a drink while Luka returned his attention to his companion.

"She's very attractive, right," said his companion.

"I prefer you," he answered, causing her to slap him on the arm. "What's your name?"

"Julia," she answered. "What's yours?"

"I'm Luka," he said, offering his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Luka," she said, shaking his hand.

"Likewise."

The light flickered on and off, signaling the place was closing.

Julia stood up. "Time for me to go. I'll see you around."

"Wait," said Luka. "Can I see you later, maybe tonight? I'm staying at the hotel down the street from the world leaders headquarters."

"I know the place," said Julia.

"Does that mean yes?"

"I don't know. Stay up and by the lobby of the hotel. Maybe you'll see me. Maybe not." She walked away as Arlo and Luan joined him.

"Time for us to go," said Arlo.

Luka downed his drink and stood up. "Lead the way."

****

Luka, Arlo and Luan hung out in front of the hotel as they drank and reminisced about the time they were first teamed up. The three of them were laughing and having a good time when Luka noticed a woman with baggy clothes and a strap-on bag coming towards the hotel.

Luka stood up and looked into the woman's eyes. He approached her while Arlo and Luan watched on.

"Julia?" he said to her.

She had a surprised look on her face. "I'm surprised you recognise me."

"I'm never going to forget those beautiful honey eyes of yours and I was right, you are beautiful without that mask."

She noticed Arlo and Luan in the background watching their friend with approval on their faces. "Wait a minute," she said as she put something together in her head and slapped Luka in the arm. "You're Luka Urban, the world military leader."

"Ouch," said Luka as he rubbed his arm. "What was that for?"

"You said you were a soldier, not the leaders of all the soldiers and the world."

"Technically, I am still a soldier."

Julia crossed her arms. "Well don't get your hopes up. I'm staying in this hotel as well. I didn't come here to see you."

"Oh," said Luka, not being able to hide his disappointment.

She smiled as she walked past him.

"I'll see you around," said Luka.

She stopped and turned around. "What are you talking about? I was just teasing. You can see me now. Let's have a nightcap." She continued to walk inside of the hotel as Luka quickly followed. Both Arlo and Luan gave him nod of approval as they went past them.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

148 2 16
In the distant future of the 28th century, mankind survived near extinction and then made it into the wider galaxy, with almost no other sapient life...
112 0 11
welcome to supersoldier gaming's world super world a world with monsters, war, terrorist, super powered fighters who either abuse their power and use...
277 10 20
An apocalypse is among us and the world is falling apart at the seams, however this isn't zombies. The year is 3068, the idea of a Mechanical city t...
ARC10 Por LL Montez

Ciencia Ficción

294K 26.4K 105
[Book 1 of the ARC10 Trilogy] **Winner of the 2017 Watty Storysmith award** The President created an underground safe-haven for the survivors of the...